Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you Sibb, and sallyntmare for your reviews.(:

As always I own nothing Spuffy/Song related.
(:

NOTE: I update pretty frequently so make sure you don't miss chapters! (:

Enjoy!
Xander loved the track. He fell in love with not only the music but the overall band its self. They seemed like great young adults with a wonderful bond, which is just what he needed. After they finished for the day and had left, Xander ran the songs together. With a long sigh and a prayer he sent the email with the music attachment to his head of office and waited to see if they wanted to sign his new band. After all who could really refuse a manager like him?



*****************



SUNNYDALE 2 WEEKS LATER.



The band hadn’t heard anything from Xander; they were starting to think they hadn’t liked their music.



“When are they supposed to call? I mean I thought Xander said he would call even if they decided not to go with us.” Buffy huffed and sat down at the table strumming a few cords on her guitar.



“He said stuff like this takes time, and to be patient. We should have an answer soon enough.” Spike said trying to convince not only them, but himself.



Just then the phone rang and Spike answered it with over enthusiasm.



“Lo’.”



“Hey Spike its Xander Harris.” Spike smashed the speaker phone button so they could all hear.



“Hey mate, what can I do for you? Got some good news for us?” They all started looking from one to the other with hopeful expressions on their faces.



“Well, I wanted to come down and tell you all in person, but my schedule has been really crazy these last couple of days. So I figured I would just go ahead and call you and tell you the news….. The producing company has decided to sign you guys.” Everyone started jumping up and down hugging each other. Spike wrapped his arms around Buffy and spun her around before dropping her. Her breath caught and she flushed.



“I take it from the squealing you guys are excited.” Xander laughed into the phone. “Well I will have a car pick you all up and bring you down here to Burbank; do you know where that is at all?”



“Heard of it.” Spike said and they were all still giggling with excitement.



“Alright, well my car will be there at 12 noon tomorrow to get you all.”



“Sounds great.”



“BYE XANDER.” They all yelled.



“See you tomorrow.” With that they hung up… The early twenty year olds were so excited about their futures.



****************



The following night they were all exhausted after their meeting with so many people. They had been completely over whelmed with discussing money, percentages, and the recordings. By the end the band signed with the company and Xander was their manager. They were so excited about their future and what it may bring.



“Alright, I’ll get you guys over to your hotel.” Xander told them waving them over to the limo.



“Hotel?” Willow asked as they piled in.



“Yeah? I’m not going to send you guys all home, so you can be back here early again in the morning.”



“We didn’t bring any clothes with us?” Buffy muttered.



“All part of the package. We are paying for your stay at Four Seasons tonight and tomorrow. As for your wardrobe, you will have a line sent to you tomorrow morning. They provide sleep ware here.” Xander told them smiling at their opened mouths and shocked faces. “You’re famous now. You will get used to the luxury of it.” Xander said, leading them out of the limo and into the grand hotel.



Once they were checked in, Xander escorted them up to their suites, handing them all their key cards on the elevator.



They entered their room, and gasped. None of them had ever seen such elegance before.



“I see you all approve.” Xander said smiling at their in awe faces. “Okay so this is the living area. Nice and cozy as you guys see, with a balcony.” He flung open the curtain showing them the view of Beverly Hills. “The kitchen is obviously over there. And if you go to the left, there is a bed room with a queen size bed and a bathroom. Two your right there is another room, twice the size of the other one with two double beds, and a bigger bathroom.”



“Woahhh, bigger than this?” Willow yelled from the bedroom to the left.



“Way bigger, you guys go look around, check it out. I’m going to get going, long day and all. I will be here at 10 AM tomorrow to pick you guys up.” With goodbyes and a few waves Xander left.



“Can you guys believe this? Did you check out the bathroom, there are freakin TV’s in there.” Anya said in amazement.



“Wow, the things rich people have.” Spike said laughing.



“So sleeping arrangements?” Buffy asked looking at all of them. “I’m thinking Willow and Oz should have that room considering it has the one bed, and they are a couple.” Wishing it was someone saying that about her and Spike.



“Agreed, and me and you can share one of those beds, and spike can sleep by himself.” Anya said still in awe looking around the suite.



“Right.” Spike said checking out the view from the balcony.



“Well that settles that.” Buffy turned to go admire her room for the night. Xander had been right. The rooms were gigantic. With Golden trimmings, and big windows, sparkling wall paper. It was just gorgeous.



Buffy made her way into the bathroom, checking out the shower stall and was amazed. It had 3 different settings, and indeed had a TV set up behind the class with a water proof remote. She started going through cabinets and was amazed to see it completely stoked, with towels, tooth brushes, brushes, shampoos, soaps, hair spray… anything you could ever need was inside this bathroom.



“Did you guys check out the merchandise in the bathroom?” Buffy yelled to the others, hoping they could hear her.



“Yeah love, was surprised when I saw that.” Buffy jumped and Spike raised a curious eyebrow.



“Way to go sneaking up on people. Bell… Neck… Look into it.” She said playfully smacking him on the arm. She dodged past him and entered the room once more admiring the bedding. ‘I just want to throw him down on and have my wicked way with him.’ She thought and blushed knowing Spike was in the same room with her.



She made her way back into the main living room. “Didn’t Xander say something about sleepwear? I haven’t seen any have you guys?”



“Did you check the closet? That’s where I found robes and some sleep stuff.” Willow said smiling.



“I guess that wouldn’t have been smart huh? To check a closet for clothes. I’ll just go look then.” She smiled.



2 hours later



Buffy had showered and put on an over sized T-shirt. She exited the bathroom to find Anya and Spike already in their separate beds asleep. She tiptoed over to her spot and crawled in. After a good 45 minutes of tossing around, she finally stop trying, she couldn’t sleep. Not when the object of her desires was sleeping in the bed next to her. She was staring at his sleeping form and groaned. Buffy flung the comforter off of her and grabbed a robe hanging on a rack near the door.



She grabbed a bottle of water from the stocked fridge, her notebook, and headed out to the balcony. Watching him sleep had struck some inspiration for writing in her head and she had to get it out. Once settled in a chair admiring the city, she started scribbling away lyrics. Wishing she had her guitar here.



“I miss the way we sleep

Like there's no sunrise

Like the taste of your smile

I miss the way we breathe.”



She started humming away the lyrics in her head making a beat, and began to sing out loud.



“But I never told you

What I should have said

No I never told you

I just held it in.”



She nodded and started scribbling. Spike was standing in the door frame admiring her.



“You never stop writing. I love that about you.”



Buffy whirled around in her chair and stopped breathing. There stood the love of her life in a pair of gym shorts that hung low of his v cut hips and no shirt. She almost groaned.



“What are you doing up. I thought you were asleep.”



“I was for about 5 minutes. Just so much goin on, it’s hard to sleep. You know, or else you would be tucked away in sleep land yourself.” She just nodded and Spike sat next to her.



“Working on a new song?”



“Something like that. Just being here is giving me some inspiration I guess.” She lied. Knowing Spike was always her muse.



“Sounded good, from what I heard.” She glanced up at him and he just smiled.



“Are you over whelmed with all this? I feel like it’s still not real.” She said changing the subject.



“I am. Figure I am gonna wake up at any minute now.” He laughed.



“I just hope we don’t get crazy, you know with the fame.” She stared off into the night.



“I don’t think we will. We all have been friends for years. We love, care for each other. I think we will be just fine.” He said grabbing her hand and giving it a tight squeeze. She looked down and flushed but held on to his hand tightly.



“Will you just promise me something?” Glancing up into beautiful blue eyes.



“Anything love.” He said in a whisper.



“No matter what happens, we will always be here for each other. We won’t let anything get in the way of our friendship.” He gave her an award winning smile and brought her hand up to his lips for a chaste kiss.



“We will always have each other Buffy. Always.” He smiled at her brightly.



She hung on to that hope that even though she’d never have him for herself, he would always be an important part of her life.


Chapter End Notes:
Alright... I finished the intro into becoming famous.... NOW It's going to get to the nitty gritty.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! The song in this was: Colbie Caillat I Never Told You