[Reviews - 8] LikedPrinter
Summary: A look at the original Sunnydale dimension set up in the "Prologue/I Know You" verse. There are pretty extensive AN to bring you up to speed if you don't know or remember that verse and the various dimensions in it.
Rated: U
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: I Know You verse
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15037 Read: 10661
Published: 03/29/2013 Updated: 03/29/2013

1. Chapter 1 by Slaymesoftly [Reviews - 2] Liked (3388 words)
This fic is part of an ongoing series that begins with Prologue to Life/I Know You. It’s in response to a request that we look in on the Spike and Buffy of the alternate Sunnydale dimension to see how things are going there for “our” (more or less canon) Spike and Buffy. Other fics in the series are I Know You II, Knowing and Watching, and Pop Goes the Weasel” All of which are set in the alternate dimension of Winterset and revolve around the Spike and Buffy sent there to make room in this early version of Sunnydale.

Summary of events up until now (feel free to skip if you don’t need or want a summary): The Prologue is a short, just-post Chosen ficlet that sets the stage for future Buffy and Spike in I Know You, in which, a good bit of time later, post Chosen Buffy is still grief-stricken over Spike’s “death” in the Hellmouth and Dawn, Giles, and Willow are worried about her and want to cheer her up. Willow figures a spell is the way to go... with predictable results.... “Our” Buffy finds herself back in her sixteen-year-old body in season two Sunnydale. She tries to adjust, and when season two Spike appears, he finds a very different slayer waiting for him. Much drama and sex later, after “our” Spike has “died” again in the battle of NFA, he is given the choice of going to a version of Heaven or being returned to “his” Buffy in Sunnydale. Not a difficult choice for him and the story ends with our Spike and Buffy happily together again, but in a world in which most of the events they’ve already lived through have yet to take place.
.
The rest of the fics in the series have followed Winterset’s Spike and Buffy as they adjust to life in a very different sort of world where they develop their own relationship that includes falling in love and fighting evil. Dawn has discovered she has the ability to go back and forth between the three dimensions, and she is the only way they can communicate with each other. This story takes us back to Sunnydale to see what “our” Spike and Buffy have been up to there....

2. Chapter 2 by Slaymesoftly [Reviews - 1] Liked (3239 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Slaymesoftly [Reviews - 1] Liked (2717 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Slaymesoftly [Reviews - 1] Liked (3814 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Slaymesoftly [Reviews - 3] Liked (1879 words)