Author's Chapter Notes:
enjoy and please review ^_^
Chapter 2

Buffy awoke a few hours later, the pain that was just becoming bearable before his return was back full force and she gritted her teeth. She could hear her two tormentors upstairs talking about their plans with the money they were gonna receive from auctioning off a slayer and her insides coiled before she retched and threw up what little amount of food she had left in her stomach. 'I gotta find a way out of here' she looked around her small prison and came up with nothing. the walls were bare of anything other than a few more shackles that hung across the small room. She tugged uselessly against her chains, already knowing they wouldn't budge but she tried nonetheless.

She sighed, shivering from the cold she had become accustomed to since she awoke in this hellhole. Closing her eyes, she tried to think of someway she could get Willow or someone to know she was missing. 'why did i have to have that fight with the gang last week, i haven't talked to any of them since and they probably haven't even noticed i'm gone yet' she groaned, knowing that she couldn't rely on the Scoobs to get her out of this.

Wracking her brain for answers, she was to deep in thought to hear her tormentors enter the small alcove. She jumped as two pairs of hands touched her at the same time, one grabbing a hold of her ankle while the other grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head to the side, sinking his fangs into her neck, while the brunette at her thigh clamped his teeth in there. They both pulled hard at her veins, each taking a mouthful at the same time.

'guess they changed their minds about selling me off' Buffy closed her eyes tightly, silently wishing they'ed hurry and just get it over with. Her body started to weaken, her skin becoming paler by the mouthful. Kain and Leo retracted their fangs at the same time, pulling away from the slayer as her heart started to slow. Every muscle in Buffy's body felt so heavy, she couldn't move or even hold up her head. 'what?' she tried to figure out what they were doing, 'why did they stop?' her body ached from the treatment of it earlier plus the lack of the normal amount of blood her body needed, she just wanted it to be over with.

Kain and Leo stood, Kain reached down and unlocked the shackles that held the Slayer to the wall. Bending down he carelessly lifted her up and slung her over his shoulder. Leo following his Sire up the steps to the main living compartment. Kain dropped Buffy onto the floor of the living room, where a few dead bodies already resided. Buffy shudder when she looked to the dead women on the floor next to her, their faces locked into a silent scream. 'will mine look like that when I die?' she heard the sound of items being thrown and shuffling coming from the room behind her.

Suddenly she was lifted up by her hair, Kain stood in front of her while the younger vamp held her up. Kain reached forward and wrapped a metal collar around her neck, a padlock then locking it in place. "Got'a train ya up a bit b'fore we get to L.A." He grinned as his hand came to slid down her chest and belly, before sliding a finger between her folds. His other hand came to rest upon her hip, holding her still as she began to struggle. He thrusted his finger deep within her while his thumb came to flick her clit.

Buffy tried to struggle harder but the grip on her hip increased while the hand holding her up by the hair, lifted her up higher. She cursed her body's reactions as she felt herself growing wet. She tried to picture anything to get away from the vampire whose face was inches away from her own.

He laughed as his fingers were soon dripping wet. Buffy glared at him, attempting to pull back before spitting in his face. Kain saw red and quickly pulled the hand that was covered in her juices back and slapped her hard. The force of the slap caused Leo to loose his grip on her hair and Buffy flew a few feet limply to the ground, her strength still out to lunch as her body had yet to replace itself with the blood it so desperately needed. Kain stood over her and commanded she kneel before him. Buffy attempted to speak, her words coming out in a mumbled mess. Kain looked down at her "What did you say?"

Buffy coughed, spitting out some blood as she turned her head to and glared at him again, repeating what she had said before, "I sa-said Fuck…Off" suddenly her body tensed up as a pain like nothing she had ever felt before, not even that of falling into the portal Doc had opened, had felt like this. She felt like she was on fire as electricity coursed throughout her body, it felt like it lasted for centuries when in reality it was less than ten seconds. When it stopped she tried to remember to breath, Her nerves were twitching with the pain even thou it was no longer there.

Kain laughed, "Again i ask…What did you say?" in his hand he held a small device with a button on it, Buffy's eyes widened when she fully understood what had just happened. Casting her eyes downward she muttered a soft "no-nothing." The two vampires just laughed as Kain crouched down next to her replying with a humored "Thats what i thought," his hand came out and grabbed her face, turning her to look up at him "I've got these rules see?" he held up the device, his thumb stroking the trigger as he happily watched the Slayers reaction. "Number one, Always do what yur told, if not the that little experience ya just went through will be worse each time…" he stood up completely "Now, Kneel"

Buffy struggled to sit up, her arms as weak as a day old kitten. She made it to a sitting position before trying to figure out how she was gonna get on her knees, apparently she wasn't moving fast enough because she was on the floor again as pain shot thru her body, she screamed as the pain intensified before blessedly passing out.

"Damn, guess we drained her a bit to much" Leo muttered as he reached down to pick her up, tossing her onto the extra bed in the small bedroom, he went to the dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of shackles and chained the fallen slayer to the bed. "I was hoping she'd last longer than that"

"Pat'nce my Childe, she will awaken ev'ntually" Kain grinned, setting the collars trigger down on the nightstand next to their bed before slamming the smaller vampire onto the bed.