Author's Chapter Notes:
More. You asked. I give. I'm a giver. All i ask is you review.
Chapter Two

“Oh. My. God,” Dawn gasped, looking over Buffy’s shoulder.

“What?” Buffy said, alarmed. She craned her head in that direction.

“Don’t look,” Dawn hissed. Buffy swung her head back around so fast she thought she was likely to suffer permanent spinal damage.

“Huh?” Buffy said.

“Total hottie coming our way,” Dawn said, in a hushed
voice.

“You mean your way,” Buffy said, rolling her eyes. That explained everything. Dawn and her boy crazy ways.

Dawn frowned. Buffy’s self esteem was down the tubes. She didn’t like to see her this way.

“He could be coming over here to talk to you,” Dawn proposed, rather helpfully.

“I don’t think so,” Buffy said, wistfully, leaning over the counter. “Those days are long gone.”

“Lo’ ” theys heard a deep voice say.

Gah, Dawn thought, looking him over. Delish.

Shocking blonde hair. Deep blue eyes. Soft, kissable looking lips. Gorgeous cheekbones. Her eyes wandered approvingly over the muscles she could see through his tight black Tee and ripped jeans.

“Name’s Spike,” he said.

“Dawn,” the young blonde said, extending her hand. Spike took it and brought it to his lips.

Beautiful, Spike thought. Gorgeous blonde hair fell down her beautiful, oval face. Innocent blue eyes, a cute as a button nose and perfect cheeks and full, pouty lips. Firm, young breasts, tightly packed under her top. A slim figure that led down to her long, smooth legs. A perfect 10.

Buffy made to slip away unnoticed, but Spike moved to the side, leaning against the counter, cutting off her escape route. Buffy’s thoughts of retreat faded when Dawn grabbed Buffy’s arm and squeezed.

"Buffy,” she said finally, deigning to glance at Spike.

Humuna, humuna, Buffy thought. She’d only wanted to sneak a glance, but she found herself staring. He was….beautiful. There was no other word for it.
He was statuesque. A roman nose. Cheekbones she could cut herself on. Lips that looked like sin. Eyes that felt like the depths of the sea. Like one of those old marble busts she’d seen in her old textbooks. For once, Dawn was right. He was a total hottie. Oh those cheeks, Buffy thought, once again. Mmmm, tasty looking lips too, Buffy thought. Her eyes darted to his rather tight fitting Tee, which gave her a fair idea of what the muscles underneath looked like.

Spike was entranced. Buffy's skin looked as if it had been dipped in molten gold, matched by her blonde mane. Her eyes shimmered green, accentuated by a perky nose and flawlessly high cheeks. Her glossy pink lips were a siren’s song. His eyes were drawn down her body, taking in her firm, perky breasts, slim figure and athletic legs.

Spike looked from girl to girl, a sly smirk on his face.
Oh yeah, Spike thought. All the ladies love the big bad.

“So what are a pair of lovely ladies like yourself doing in a seedy place like this?” Spike asked, crooking his head, eyeing them both.

“Lemme guess. Best friends on a night out eh?”

“Not exactly,” Buffy said, turning to face Dawn, giving her a sly smile.

Let’s mess around with him, shall we?

“Warm though,” Dawn added, her eyes agreeing with Buffy. “Try again?”

Spike put his hand under his chin, pretending to think about it.

“Sisters yeah?” he asked confidently.

“Warmer,” Dawn said this time, shooting Buffy a look and both girls laughed, despite themselves

“The family resemblance is uncanny isn’t it?” Buffy said, giving Dawn a wry smile. Spike frowned.

“Right you are….” Dawn trailed off. “Mom.”

The girls couldn’t help but laugh at the thunderstruck look on Spike’s face.

“Pull the other one,” he said, utterly flabbergasted.
“There’s no bloody way.”

“Yup,” Buffy said, “Buffy Summers.”

“Dawn Summers,” Dawn said, hugging Buffy, squeezing her hand. “Just a mother and daughter, out partying together.”


Just go along with it.

“Well….” Spike trailed off. “That’s……unusual.”

“Excuse us,” Buffy said, “we need to go to the ladies room.”

“We do everything together,” Dawn said suggestively.
“Isn’t that right mom?”

“It sure is,” Buffy said.

“I….” Spike said, rubbing his head. “I’ll be right here.”

“Be right back,” Buffy said.

As soon as the girls got out of sight, they burst into uncontrollable laughter.

“His face,” Buffy said, holding her stomach, when she’d calmed down.

“Priceless,” Dawn grinned.

“And what was that whole….we do everything together?” Buffy said.

“Just messing around,” Dawn said, shrugging her shoulders.
The girls exchanged another look.

“Wanna mess with him some more?” Dawn asked.

“You know it,” Buffy said.

“Then follow my lead,” Dawn said.

Spike waited for ten minutes, having a conversation with himself. Gotta choose one mate. Gotta choose one. Bloody hell, they’re both so fine. One of em’s gonna get pissed off. A bloody mindfuck is, what it is. Just get the hell outta here mate.

“Hey Spike,” Dawn said, touching him on the shoulders. “So have you decided?”

“Decided what pet?” Spike asked, frowning.

“Which one of us you’ll take home,” Dawn said. Buffy almost gasped at Dawn’s audacity. And then she realized how much she was enjoying this. Spike tried to keep his cool, but found his palms sweaty.

“Maybe I could take you both home,” Spike countered, giving them his most confident look. Wanne mess around ladies? Well, get ready to get messed right back.

“Both of us?” Dawn said, amused.
“Have you ever had a mother and daughter before?” Buffy teased.

“There’s a first time for everything pet,” Spike said confidently.

“Wanna raise the stakes?” Dawn whispered into Buffy’s ear.

Buffy knew that the game had gone far enough, but somehow she couldn’t resist. She gave Dawn a tiny, imperceptible nod.

“We’re game if you are,” Dawn declared. “Right mom?”

“Right,” Buffy said, her mouth suddenly dry.

Spike felt time stop. Oh. My. God. This was the dirtiest, most shameful fantasy he’d ever had come to life. Christ, he thought. This is so wrong. I won’t be able to live with myself. Do the right thing William. Get the hell out of here.

“I’ll go get us a cab,” Spike said, after a long moment of silence.

Sorry morals, Spike thought. I’ll say ten hail mary’s on Sunday.

The girls watched him turn and go until he was out of range.

“What are you doing?” Buffy hissed.

“Relax,” Dawn said. “We’ll get him all hot and bothered. And then….”

“And then?” Buffy asked, her eyes wide.

“And then we split,” Dawn giggled. “Maybe we could tie him to his bed or something.”

“Dawn……..” Buffy said. “I don’t think this is such….”

“Oh come on Buffy,” Dawn said. “Let’s do something a little crazy. It’ll be fun. I promise.”

“I…......” Buffy stuttered.

“Shall we?” Spike interrupted, showing Buffy and Dawn
the way.

“Yes,” Buffy said, after a long, beseeching look from Dawn. "We shall."

The girls locked arms and stepped in front of Spike, who shook his head.

I’m gonna burn in hell. Burn. In. Hell. And it’ll be totally worth it, he thought, his eyes firmly on their tight, perky bums.


Chapter End Notes:
More? Review. Tell me what you think.