“I need help.”

Willow sat up attentively from her spot at the round table in the middle of the shop. “Anything, Buffy.”

Buffy took a deep breath. “If you're going to live at the house at Revello I'm going to need your help financially.”

The redhead put on her resolve face. “I can do that. That, I can do. And I'll talk to Tara, too.”

“Great,” Buffy said with a nervous smile, “because I was thinking that I might just have to sell it if I don't make enough cash for the mortgage.”

Giles resurfaced from the basement. “What is it you're trying to do, Buffy?”

She smiled shyly. “Finances.”

“Ah,” he said, giving her a kind smile. “Why don't you come sit?”

She followed him with her eyes as he retrieved a stack of papers from behind the counter, eagerly sitting down beside him when he made his way to the table. “What are these?” she asked, curious.

“Well, since your funeral I've kept a close rapport with your father. He has been sending Dawn a check every month and I've convinced her to put it away.” He handed her a bank statement.

“Wow,” Buffy gasped, looking at the numbers. She glanced at him, then shook her head. “Giles, this is Dawn's money. I'm not taking it. If he does this for the rest of his life, this could pay her way through college. And then some. Lots of somes.”

He chuckled. “I understand. What I'm trying to tell you is that you needn't worry about Dawn.” He glanced at her and then at Willow. “Why don't we try to figure out a budget between all of you?”

“Spike's moving in, too,” Buffy said resolutely. At Willow's shocked look, she declared, “He's been paying for utilities. And he's Margaret's father.” She grew quiet, averting her gaze. “And I kind of love him?”

“Buffy--” Willow edged in.

“Wills, there are crazy things happening to my body. For one, I'm lactating. If she wasn't my baby, I don't think I'd--” She silenced herself. “I just don't understand why I need to explain myself.”

“You don't,” Giles said kindly.

“Any objections?” Buffy asked Willow authoritatively. “If you do, you can't stay at the house. Not even one. If protecting my family means I have to ward off feelings of hostility, I'll do it. I have to. I already deal with enough external evils as it is and I don't--” She shook her head and took a deep breath. “I need a clean slate, a clean record. Especially if there's a social worker coming to the house at odd hours of the day. Who is Dawn's legal guardian?”

“You,” Willow said quietly.

“What? I've been dead--”

“When the social worker comes, we turn on the Buffybot,” Willow admitted.

The Slayer looked slowly at Willow and then at Giles. “What?” she asked again.

“The bot also went on patrols,” Giles said quietly.

“And PTA meetings,” Willow said, shrinking in her seat.

“I don't have to remind you that the Buffybot is, uh, extremely Spike friendly?” Buffy said, wincing.

“She is that,” Willow agreed with a nod, “but I've reprogrammed her to do other things. It was hard, but it was mostly to uphold appearances. Somehow after you died, the demon population hadn't made the connection.”

Buffy glanced at Giles.

“It was out of pure luck that no one was told that the Slayer had passed,” the Watcher said. “It made things much easier than it should have been.”

Buffy was quiet for a moment. She took a deep breath and looked at Willow. “So. Objections?”

The witch worried her lip. “I'm sorry, Buffy. I've got many.” She stood, her hands shaking as she stepped away from the table. “I'll just...pack my things, okay?”

Buffy paled as Willow stole out of the shop. Giles sighed and clasped her hand.

“What--” Belatedly, Buffy shook her head. “What was that?”

“That was you creating boundaries,” he said softly, “and I'm very proud of you.”

She took a deep breath, tears collecting in her eyes. Giles waited while she wiped them away and then pulled her chair closer to the table.

“Do you still want to discuss your finances?” he asked, gathering his charge to him in a gentle hug.

She sniffled once, then nodded. “Yes.”

~~

Spike watched, bemused, as the Slayer dusted another vampire with nary a quip. “Luv?”

She glanced up, her guilty expression indicating that she'd forgotten he was there. Which was a feat, in and of itself. “What?”

He smiled at her affectionately, palming her cheek. “Where'd you go, pet?”

Buffy sighed, leaning into his hand. “Willow moved out.”

He raised his eyebrows.

“I told her you were moving in,” she explained quietly.

He looked shocked. He swallowed. “An' Glinda?” He swallowed again.

She shrugged. “I haven't seen her today.”

Spike tugged her into his arms, stroking her back as she buried her face in his neck. He ran his fingers through her hair when he smelled her tears, clucking his tongue.

“Spike,” she sobbed.

He pulled back to look at her face, gently kissing her mouth. “Luv,” he murmured, wiping her tears with the pads of his thumbs. “Come,” he said, his voice soft as he took her hand, “we're done.”

Buffy let him lead her back to Clem's. Dawn took one look at them when they came through the door and swallowed her sister in a hug.

“What's wrong?” she asked, her voice hushed and urgent.

She shook her head. “I'm coming home.” She sighed. “But Wills moved out.”

Dawn clenched her fists. “Why?”

“I asked her if she had any objections toward Margaret, and Spike. I told her if she had even one she couldn't stay at the house. She said she had many, and then she left to pack.” She shrugged helplessly, her bottom lip quivering.

“That's ridiculous!” Dawn nearly shrieked. “That's—She knew Spike was paying for the gas and stuff. How's this any different? God, she's such a hypocrite! I don't--” Flabbergasted, Dawn shook. She sighed, shaking her head. “If they don't stay, why don't we ask Clem if he wants to stay at the house? He's helped us so much and it just doesn't seem fair to leave him behind...” She glanced at Buffy and Spike.

Spike raised his eyebrows. “That doesn't seem like a bad idea. Em would love havin' him around.”

Buffy smiled weakly. “You have no objections from me.” She glanced at Dawn. “She asleep?”

“Yeah. I noticed she's been falling asleep around eight. Does she wake up for you anytime during the night?”

She shook her head. “Sometimes. She's slept through the night a couple of times now, but she's an early riser.”

Dawn grinned. “Oh, great. That means I'll actually get some shuteye when you guys finally move in.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “You talk like you had to wake up every two hours to feed the little monster.”

“Hey, vampire! You weren't even asleep!” Dawn remarked, poking him in the chest.

“Alright, it's your bedtime. M'gonna drive the Niblet home, luv,” Spike said, kissing Buffy on the temple.

Buffy hugged her sister tightly. “See you soon.”

When Spike arrived back at the apartment, he found Buffy sitting on the couch worrying her thumbnail. “You broodin', luv?” he teased, sitting beside her and kissing her cheek.

She sighed, glancing at him. “Just don't know what Willow's deal is.” She sighed again, happier this time, as he moved down to kiss her throat. She clambered onto his lap and pressed her mouth flush against his, then buried her face in his chest.

Spike kissed the top of her head. “It really meant a lot to me, luv.”

Buffy glanced up and smiled at him. “Need the whole family together,” she said shyly.

He grinned, kissing her sweetly. “You have no idea how wonderful that sounds to me, Buffy.”

“I have an idea,” Buffy giggled, undoing his belt buckle.

He smirked at her with hooded eyes. “What're you up to there, kitten?”

She giggled again, moving off his lap as she carefully undid his zipper. His erection popped into view and she couldn't help but caress it lovingly. She watched his eyes fall closed, smiling as she bent to kiss the head.

His lips parted in a gasp as her tongue darted out to taste him. He took her hand and licked her palm, moaning when she then wrapped it around his cock. “Fuck, Buffy,” he sighed when she took his head into her mouth. He reached down as far as he could to cup her ass, running his finger between her cheeks to trace over her slit through her jeans.

“Luv, take these off,” he said desperately, trying to push her pants down with one hand.

She withdrew from his erection with a wet pop, pouting. “But I--”

“Please,” he begged.

Buffy gave a shy smile, standing from the couch to unbutton her jeans. He trailed his hands down wherever she exposed her skin as she pushed them down her legs along with her underwear.

“Come lie down here,” he all but moaned, scooting over.

She did as he requested, biting her lip as he ushered her to rest her head on the arm of the couch. He spread her legs wide, lovingly tracing her folds with gentle fingers. She arched her back as he slipped his index finger into her pussy, staring heatedly into her eyes as he rubbed her gspot while pressing on her clit with his thumb.

“Spike!” she cried. She threw her head back when he added another finger.

He withdrew his fingers to grab her hips, pulling her down the length of the couch. She whimpered when he spit in his hand and grabbed his dick, stroking himself before nestling it between her thighs. She was still lying with her legs held loosely to her chest when he pushed his head in, stretching her entrance teasingly before moving back out.

“Unh...”

He did it again, each stroke dipping him further into her pussy before withdrawing once more. She pitched her hips upwards.

“Spike, please!”

He smirked at her. “Love the feel of you tightening around my cock again and again. Cor, it feels so good...”

He gripped her hips, both of them gasping as he slammed in to the hilt. She let out a piercing cry as he ground his hips, his cock nudging her cervix.

“So good...” she agreed, nodding helplessly, her cheeks tinged pink as she quaked around him. She flinched when he traced his finger around her nipple through the fabric of her shirt. “S-Sorry, they're really sore...”

“M'sorry, luv,” he gasped, bending down to kiss her.

“Love you,” Buffy whimpered against his mouth, kissing him back.

Spike came, grunting against her lips. He gathered her to him in a tight embrace, relishing the feel of her stomach rising and falling against his. He pressed a kiss to her forehead, grinning. “Fancy a shower?”

She smiled. “Yes, please.” She glanced between them, casting him a guilty glance. “Um, but maybe we should clean Clem's couch first.”

Spike howled in laughter. They stumbled into the bathroom after wiping up their mess, the vampire aiding Buffy in removing the rest of her clothing. She smiled at him as she pushed his jeans down, and he sat down on the toilet to comfortably kick them off. She bit her bottom lip as she straddled his lap, and Spike wasted no time in positioning his already hard cock between the apex of her thighs.

Buffy sighed as she bore down on his erection, sliding her legs around his middle. He put his hands on her hips, staying them as he thrust up into her. She shuddered and moaned in his lap, then screamed when he gently lapped at her nipple.

“Cor, squeeze that pretty cunny around me again. Please,” he begged, kissing her deeply.

She whimpered, moving against him as she clenched around his cock.

“Yeah! Fuck!” he hissed fiercely, tugging her flush against him. He gently kissed the tops of her breasts, running his hands up and down her back. “Can't get enough of you.”

“Know what you mean,” Buffy gasped. “Spike...” She put her feet on either side of him for leverage, sinking herself down and up on his cock, throwing her head back at the feel of his member rubbing her sensitized flesh. “Gonna...”

He slammed his hips up just as she bore down, the both of them seeing stars as they rode out their orgasms.

After several long moments, Spike gently lifted her, cradling her in his arms as he bent to get the water running. She gave a content sigh as she lowered her legs so they could climb into the shower without tripping over one another.

“Love you,” she whispered hoarsely. She blinked and gave him an amused look when his erection bobbed up again.

He smirked, which fell as his mouth dropped open as she began to lather it with soap, stroking him with her slippery hands. “Insatiable, are you?”

She laughed. “I could say the same for you.”

He grinned, bending to kiss her. “Yeah.”

“More?” she whimpered, sinking into him, looking up at him beseechingly.

He lifted her in his arms, his hands gripping the undersides of her thighs as he immediately sank her down on his swollen cock. “How can I say no to that?” he murmured, pressing a sweet kiss to her lips. “Fuck, you feel good.”

She nodded, biting her lip. “Good,” she agreed with a whimper, squeezing around him on every downward thrust. “More! Spike, please!” She pitched her hips feverishly against him, whining when he barely moved.

He looked at her with hooded eyes. “Wanna see you get off on my dick first,” he murmured.

She met his gaze, her teeth worrying her lip so hard she began to break skin. He moaned, sucking it into his mouth. “Bite,” she whispered. “Please.”

Spike's eyes widened. “Buffy?”

“Please, want your... Please.” She writhed against him, baring her throat to him.

“You don' know what you're askin',” he enthused. “If I--”

She nodded, pouting. “Yes! Please, Spike? I'm yours.”

He didn't need to be told twice. He turned, slamming his cock all the way to the hilt as he slowly, lovingly bit down onto her neck. She squeaked and moved fervently against him, melting against his hard body. “Mine!” he roared against her skin, making her shiver.

“Yours!” she cried. Suddenly she bit down on his throat, gasping as he slammed her into the wall, pistoning his hips with inhuman speed and strength. “Mine?” she asked shyly when he stopped abruptly, looking into his eyes.

“Yours. Fucking yours,” he groaned, coming into her depths.

Buffy flinched when the water turned cold. He chuckled breathlessly, turning her away from the spray.

She smiled goofily. “I think I could sleep for seventeen hours now.”

He laughed. “Sleep? Was jus' gettin' started, luv.”

The Slayer pouted. “In the bathroom all night? Clem'll be home soon...”

Spike kissed her soundly, chortling. “Alright, alright. To bed with you.” He turned off the water and grabbed the towel hanging off the rack, swaddling her in it.

“We didn't get much cleaning done,” she said meekly.

“Expected that,” he replied with a smirk.