William sat askew in his lazyboy, watching the movie with a bored expression. He fidgeted nervously. He hadn’t seen Buffy all day. It was like she was avoiding him. To be fair, he wasn’t too keen on seeing her either. Not after what had happened yesterday.

Jesus, William thought, as he shut his eyes and groaned. He couldn’t get the image out of his head. The one where she was looking up at him as her pink lips formed a perfect O, planting kisses on his chest. The same sweet lips that had brushed his for just the fleetest of moments.

William licked his lips, as if he still expected to taste her sugary sweetness. God, he had stayed up half the night licking his lips. Over and over and over again. Then he had imagined those lips running down his chest until they were poised over his…..

The doorbell interrupted his musings. He glanced at the clock. It was nearly 8. Who could that be?
“Could you get the door please?” he heard Buffy yell from upstairs. “Will. The door.”


William bounded over to the door, looking through the peephole. It was some bloke he’d never seen before. He looked upstairs, then opened the door.

“I er….” the tall, well-dressed, brown-haired man said, glancing inside. “I’m looking for Buffy Finn?”

“And you are?” William said, hanging in the doorway, trying to block as much as he could of the view.

“Parker,” he heard his mum say in a high pitched cheerful voice, before she gently pushed William aside.

“Hi.”
William didn’t like this one bit. Not only was Buffy smiling, but she was all dolled-up for a night out on the town.

Nice, Buffy thought as she sized up her date. Good one Faithey.

“Can I come in?” Parker said.

“Look mate,” William began, but Buffy cut him off.

“Actually,” Buffy said, gently touching Parker on the arm. “I’ve been dying to get out of this stuffy old house.”

“Let’s go,” Parker said, extending his arm.
“Don’t wait up honey,” Buffy said, barely glancing at William and quickly shutting the door.

William felt a surge of jealousy go through him. Unlike anything he had ever felt. He stepped over to the window and watched them get into his expensive sportscar and drive away, balling his fists in anger.

Faith watched Buffy and Parker drive away. She checked her oven. She’d made sure to send Xander away for a sleepover with his dad. The pizza was nearly done. All she had to do was change for the occassion.

“Pizza first,” Faith mused aloud. “A young man needs to keep up his strength.”

If this was going to be a one night thing, Faith wanted it to be a long, memorable night. Faith picked up the phone and dialled Buffy’s number.

“Hello,” she heard a rough voice say.

Poor baby’s upset, Faith thought.

“It’s Faith,” she said. “You okay baby?”

“Fine,” he said gruffly. “How did you???”

“Buffy told me about her big date,” Faith said. “I just wanted to see how you were doing.”

The silence on the other end told Faith what she wanted to know.

“Why don’t you come over?” Faith said, trying to keep her voice neutral. “I made pizza.”

“I’m not hungry,” William said gruffly. “Night.”

And he hung up the phone. Faith frowned. He wasn’t going to make this easy. Nothing worth doing is ever easy, Faith thought with a wicked smile. And he was definitely worth doing.

A half hour later, Faith was knocking on his door.

“Mrs Lehane,” William said, blinking. God, she looked stunning. She was wearing a casual black top emphasized her cleavage and a red skirt that drew attention to her curvaceous legs.

“Hey baby,” Faith said, smiling knowingly at the expression on his face. “See something you like?”
“I…..” William blushed. God, he’d been staring at her breasts.

“I wasn’t…”

“Wasn’t going to give me a hand?” Faith said, gesturing to the pizza boxes in her arm. “That’s not very nice.”

“Oh right,” William said, taking them from her, then. “Umm…would you like to…”

Cum, Faith thought deliciously. I’d love to.

“Thanks,” Faith said, entering the house, leaning on the kitchen island, prominently displaying her bum. The brunette held her position for a long moment, until she was sure William’s eyes were glued to her ass.

Then, satisfied, Faith turned around, only for William to look away hurriedly.

“Are you okay baby?” Faith said, touching his arm.

“Fine,” William said, flinching as if he had been burnt. He nearly dropped the pizza.

Faith sighed inwards. She was going to have to be gentle.
“Come on,” she said, heading into the living room and flopping down on the couch. “Let’s eat.”

William followed, trying to keep his eyes off her.

“Not really hungry,” he groused, sitting lazily on the chair.

“You’re upset,” Faith said carefully.

He didn’t answer, just stared off into space.

“Listen baby,” Faith said gently. “Buffy’s a big girl. She can take care of herself.”

“Not her I’m worried about,” he snarled.

Faith gave a small chuckle, which earned her a glare from him.

That’s it, she thought. The fire. The passion she’d seen earlier. She just had to fan the flames. Not much. Just a little. Enough to get him going.

“He’s a good guy,” Faith cajoled. “Trust me. Buffy’s in safe hands.”

Faith saw William’s jaw tighten. She knew he was thinking about Parker’s hands all over Buffy. Just a little push, Faith thought.

“I know you don’t wanna hear this,” Faith said, as if she were about to let him in on a secret. “But Buffy has needs.”

William shot her a warning look that told her he didn’t want to hear anymore.

Showtime, Faith thought, letting a moment hang in the air.

“I have needs,” Faith said softly.“Gets lonely sometimes.”

William froze. Did she just say that? Or had he imagined it. But then he saw Faith’s hand stroke the empty space besides her. And despite the warning bells that sounded in William’s head, he found himself moving to sit by her side as Faith played with her hair in a way she knew drove men wild.

“Are you?” Spike asked, in a deeply masculine voice. “Lonely, I mean?”

Faith found herself drawn in by his sparkling blue eyes. Gone was the fumbling, embarrassed boy. This was a man. Faith decided to play the damsel in distress card. Men loved that.

“It’s just…” Faith sighed, dropping her eyes, stroking her legs with her own hands to bring his attention to them. “Hard, ya know.”

“Hard,” Spike said roughly, as his glazed eyes following her hands down her beautifully sculpted legs. “Yeah. Hard”
Very very hard, Spike thought

“I mean,” Faith said, “Guys used to hit on me all the time. But now….”

She looked at him then, her voice and expression hinting at vulnerability. The look on his face told her it was time.

“Do you think I’m pretty?” Faith asked, her voice trailing off. “I mean….I know I used to be….”

“God,” Spike mumbled, his eyes darting from her luscious red lips to glance appreciatively at her decollatage . “I think you’re bloody gorgeous luv. What man wouldn’t want you?”

“You’re so….” Faith said, touching his arm lightly with her palm. “Sweet.”

Sweet, Spike thought. Yeah. Her lips looked sugary sweet. He just had to know how sweet she tasted.

Their eyes met and held, silently agreeing to what they both knew was going to happen. Faith stayed where she was, gently biting her plump, lower lip. Spike began leaning in to kiss her.

That’s right, Faith thought. Come here baby. Let me take care of you.

Faith wanted, no, needed him to come to her. That way, she would have had all the power.

Don’t worry B, Faith thought. I’ll be gentle with him. At first.

William was undeniably the hottest young stud Faith had ever seen, but the fact that he was Buffy’s son—her best friend’s son—just the thought of it had made her wetter than she’d ever been. And now that this was happening…it was all she could do to stop herself from jumping him on the expensive Suede couch.

Not yet, she reminded herself. That would only scare him off. But later, Faith thought. Definitely later.

For now, the plan was for him to take the lead. At least for the first time. Faith would guide him along the way, suggesting they go upstairs, soothing his anxieties and telling him exactly what he needed to hear. And when he had finished, Faith would tell him what a magnificent lover he was and how she had never been so satisfied. And then, in the afterglow of his orgasm, Faith would ask him if he minded if she took the lead. And that’s when the real fun would begin.

In the instant Faith had taken to fully form her plan for the rest of the long night, Spike had leant in close enough for her to see the the iris of his eyes. His mouth looked softer than it had any right to.

Despite his rational brain screaming at him to stop what he was doing, Spike’s raging hormones wouldn’t take no for an answer. Nothing mattered. Not his newly complicated feelings for Buffy. Nor Faith’s friendship with Buffy or his friendship with Xander. In fact, the last two thoughts only seemed to give release to some dark energy within him. He felt ashamed at what he was about to do, but not nearly enough to stop.

Their breaths mingled. Faith’s eyes dropped to his lips, then back down to hers. She pouted her lips slightly, emphasizing once again, the treasure that was on offer.

And then Spike closed the distance between them, locking their lips in a soft, sweet embrace.