[Reviews - 0] LikedPrinter
Summary:

When Buffy jumps off of Glory’s tower, another slayer on the other side of the county is called; the only problem is that she’s been in a coma for four years. When she does wake, she isn’t sure who she is… she has more than one set of memories, but she isn’t sure if either of them are hers, all she does know is that she has to get to Sunnydale. Post-Gift AU.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics, NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 15144 Read: 5268
Published: 09/19/2014 Updated: 11/14/2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
A/N: I've played with timelines for this story; I needed Buffy's death to call a new slayer, so Faith was called first. You can assume that other than that, canon remains the same.

 

1. Chapter 1 by EVLane [Reviews - 0] (3552 words)

This story is complete. I'll be posting chapters as I give them final revisions, but the story is complete!

Special thanks to my betas JewelsP, who was invaluable in pointing out plot weaknesses and making the story stronger, and kasumi, who helped edit this chapter.

Any feedback or encouragement would be most welcomed. I’ll be posting about once a week or as I get the final edits completed.

2. Chapter 2 by EVLane [Reviews - 0] (2433 words)

Once again, special thanks to my betas JewelsP and kasumi. Since I can't leave well enough alone and keep tweaking things, any remaining mistakes are mine. Some dialog borrowed from the episode "Bargaining (Part 1)"

 

3. Chapter 3 by EVLane [Reviews - 0] (3557 words)

Once again, special thanks to my betas JewelsP and kasumi. Since I can’t leave well enough alone and keep tweaking things,  any remaining mistakes are mine.

4. Chapter 4 by EVLane [Reviews - 0] (1963 words)

5. Chapter 5 by EVLane [Reviews - 0] Liked (3639 words)