“Dawn,” William said, his voice shaky as his breath. He found his body shuddering. He tried to find some words, but they simply wouldn’t come. His mind raced with a thousand different thoughts.

What? Fuck. Yes. Jesus. God. Stop. Yes. Fuck.

And then, he remembered.

Buffy. Oh god. Buffy.

“B…..Buffy?” William gasped, shutting his eyes, trying desperately to hold himself from thrusting into Dawn.
God. Her pussy felt so tight. So warm and wet. He was snug inside her.

William shuddered once again, gritting his teeth together to try to tame his mind and body. The slightest look of annoyance flitted across Dawn’s beautiful face before it once again melted into ecsctacy.

God, she thought. Things had been perfect. Just perfect. It couldn’t end now. Not like this. Not like this.

“Asleep…mmmmmm,” Dawn sighed. “Drunk. My room.”

Then she threw her head in the air to moan, pushing back against Spike. The sound of her voice in want and the warmth of her smooth, supple body against him made Spike’s cock throb inside her, which made both of them wail together. It was a delicious sound that further enflamed the unabated desire that was coursing through their joined bodies.

“ Oh god, don’t stop,” Dawn whined, thrusting her hips back against him, desperately trying to get him going, or at least, get herself off. To her frustration, William refused to give in.

Bastard, Dawn hissed in her mind, reaching for his hands. She pried them off her hips, then brought them up to her breasts.

“Dawn,” William groaned as she filled his hands with them, then made him squeeze them again and again. Slowly, to her delight, she began to feel his thumb gently beginning to stroke them, circling around her nipples.

That’s it, Dawn thought delighted that his resistance was giving way. Come on. Hurry.

But god, she couldn’t wait. Things were moving too slowly. She would die if he didn’t begin fucking her soon. Dawn tilted her head backwards until their noses were touching and each could see the irises of the other’s eyes, practically aflame with lust.

“Fuck me,” Dawn whispered, opening her mouth to let her tongue swipe at his lips, trying to entice him into a kiss. There was just a hint of a rejoinder from his mouth, a ghost of a movement from his lips to try to taste her. But it wasn’t enough.

Dawn somehow held back a frustrated scream. Her eyes narrowed. Time to go nuclear. So she whispered the word. The word. It undid him. It was the deepest darkest part of him. The one he kept separate from himself. The world only one other person in the world knew. Or so he had thought.

“Spike.”

She spoke it like it was a sin. It was an act of utter surrender.

God help me, William thought. He closed his eyes as Dawn planted a soft kiss on his lips, before she began to nibble at it with her teeth. It was Spike who opened his eyes, a smirk at the corner of his mouth. The mouth the gorgeous young blonde was chewing on with her perfect white teeth.

God can wait. Me first.

“Want the big bad?” Spike sneered, his hands squeezing her breasts, just a tad too roughly, making her squeal.

“Fuck yeah,” Dawn growled. “I want the big bad.”

Spike grasped her shiny blonde hair, then pulled on it roughly, tilting her head back even more, making her whine with pain and pleasure.

At last, Dawn thought. At fucking last.

Spike surveyed this gorgeous blonde from a position of complete and utter dominance.

That limp dicked husband of hers probably never had the balls to bend her over and give her a good seeing to, Spike thought. No matter. She was in bed with a real man now. He wasn’t going to hesitate to give the little minx exactly what she’d been looking for when she slipped into his bed in the darkness.

Spike’s challenged her with his eyes before smashing his mouth to hers, making her whine into him.

“Open your mouth” he mumbled roughly mid-kiss. Dawn obeyed, eagerly serving up her lips and her tongue for his pleasure. Spike nibbled on her tasty looking lips with his teeth, returning her ministrations with interest before his tongue found hers. Their lips locked into place as their tongues introduced themselves properly, briefly stroking, teasing and tasting. Then his grip on her tightened. Without warning, Spike slapped her ass and tugged on her hair, making her squeal.

“That’s right little girl,” he growled, chuckling against her lips as she chanted his name. “The big bad is here.”

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” Dawn begged.

And he did. He began fucking her with abandon. Their bodies slapped together harshly and then their tongues followed suit, beginning to fight and fuck each other in glorious harmony.

Cut to……..

Xander looked up at Buffy with a combination of shock and lust and awe.

What the fuck. Fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck…..

His eyes locked on her gorgeous, sweat-sheened face. Her green eyes were cloudy with desire, her perfectly pink cheeks flushed with want. Her glossy lips a perfect O, revealing just a hint of tongue. Xander’s tongue flickered out, running over his own lips again and again as he subconscious wondered how she’d taste. Delicious, he’d bet.

His eyes drifted upto her hair. God, he wanted to nuzzle her hair, smell it, run his hands through it. So shiny. So perfectly golden. So bouncy. And speaking of bouncy.

He dropped his gaze to her breasts. His jaw which was already open, dropped. They were perfectly golden, topped off with rose coloured nipples. And even better, they were still bouncing alluringly. Xander’s mouth watered. He wanted to taste them, lick them, blow on them, bite them. He wanted to bury his face in them and stay there forever.

Xander gaped at her, hoping against hope he wasn’t drooling. They just looked at each other. Finally, he broke the silence.

“Buffy,” he said, breathing heavily. “What the fuck.”

“No,” Buffy said simply. Slowly, she began moving her hips. Xander gasped when she rocked back and forth, grinding herself down on his cock, all the while looking down at him with wanton lust.

“What?” Xander strained.

Then she spoke two words, pausing heavily between them.

“Not,” she breathed. “Fuck.”

And then she began bouncing herself up and down and Xander couldn’t think of anything other than what his senses were telling him.
God she was so tight, Xander thought. So warm. So wet. His eyes fixated on her breasts, watching them move up and down with the motions of her body.
“Oh god,” Xander moaned. “Oh fuck.”

“I told you,” Buffy said, smiling now, her perfectly coiffed hair miraculously holding its perfectly form. “Not fuck.”

And then she threw her head back and moaned, staring up at the ceiling and Xander felt her pussy quake around his cock.

Oh god, Buffy thought. I’m so close. Oh god.

“Perfect,” Buffy whispered, flexing her stomach and leg muscles.

“Oh Christ,” Xander moaned, when he felt her felt her pussy squeeze his cock with a vice grip. “Oh sweet Jesus.”

Buffy allowed herself a self-satisfied smile as she touched his chest with her palm trying to balance herself on him.

Thank you Pilates.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck,” Xander babbled, trying to stop from exploding inside her as she squeezed him again and again and again.

Oh god, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum. Inside Buffy. The only woman in the world I’ve desired as much as…..

What the hell was going on? God was this a dream? Was she drunk?

Xander’s eyes bugged out at the thought of what Dawn would say. Or do. Or worse, what Spike would do

Xander tried to sit up but found his legs rubbery. Besides, Buffy was leaning on him and he couldn’t move an inch. He didn’t honestly know if he wanted to.

“Buffy,” Xander whispered. “We shouldn’t.”

God, he was weak. A weak, weak man.

“I know,” Buffy confessed, pitching forward so that she was lying on top of him, making full body to body contact. Xander sighed at the feel of her warmth against him

“But I also know…” she said, beginning to rub her body against him, touching his face with her palm. “You want me. Want this.”

God, Xander thought. She was right. He did. He wanted her more than anything. But god, he had to stop.

Xander’s hands’s moved to Buffy’s hips, intending to try to stop her, but to his consternation, he only found them just holding her steady.

Buffy ‘mmmmed’ her approval, then sat up again and began her pony ride.

“Dawn?” Xander groaned.

“Drunk,” Buffy whimpered. “Asleep. My….my room.”

Oh yes, Buffy thought, sighing deeply. This was perfect. She was in the drivers seat. Literally. They were having slow, soft, leisurely sex. Exactly what I need. This was perfect.

Xander couldn’t think. Not with one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen, riding him, her face flushed with pleasure. Buffy had noticed him staring at her cleavage, so she brought his hands to her breasts as she rode Xander him ‘texas style’. She saw his nose flare and his palms twitch, but he didn’t begin to stroke her breasts. And Buffy knew he wasn’t hers. Not yet.

She bent down to look at him. Their noses touched.
“Buffy,” he whispered, his hooded eyes focused on just one place.

“Shhhh,” she said, placing a finger on his lips.
Soft, she thought. So soft.

Buffy let her fingers stroke his lips for a few moments, increasing the tension, before dropping it down to his chest. She looked into his eyes as she dropped her head an inch more.

Almost, she thought. He was so nearly hers.
And then Buffy gently pressed her mouth to his, enjoying the sensual ‘smacking’ sound their lips made. But Buffy was disappointed to find Xander’s mouth stiff against her. Disappointed, but not discouraged. She knew how to get what she wanted. Buffy pouted her lips to coax him into responding as her hips continued to milk his cock for everything she could.

Xander found himself unable to resist tasting her. Just one taste, he thought. Then I’ll stop her. Tell her to….

Get off, his nasty brain quipped. Yeah. I’d like to see that. Send that prick of a husband a nice postcard. Wish you were here, watching your wife ride me.
Xander formed his lips to smooch hers, groaning inward at the sugary sweetness of her lips. Buffy encouraged him by opening up her lips for him. Xander knew that was the end of his pathetic resistance. God, he had wanted this forever, if he were honest with himself. From the day he’d first laid eyes on her. She’d shown up on his doorstep looking like she’d stepped out of Cosmo, offering him cookies, welcoming him to the neighbourhood. That day, Dawn had been the happy recipient of a Buffy induced orgasm. The first of many. But it looked like, Buffy had been secretly wanting him too.

Fuck it, Xander thought, remembering the advice of an old girlfriend. Want. Take. Have.

“Mppph,” Buffy gasped, pleasantly surprised when he suddenly sat up, so she was riding him missionary style.

The kiss deepening as they began touching each other. She stroked his arms and shoulders with her palm, enjoying his bulging muscles ripple under her touch. He squeezed her breasts with his hands, then ran them down her back and to her ass, gently tweaking and pinching her cheeks, making her whimper.

It felt good to touch something new. Someone new.

Xander surged with energy, effortlessly lifted her into the air as her legs encircled his waist. Their mouths separated for the briefest of moments to allow them to look at each other. For the briefest moment, Buffy feared he was going to stop,leaving her unfulfilled. But then he said it. Said her name.

“Buffy,” he whispered, as if in prayer, looking up at her with want. And she knew he was hers. He began gently, no achingly pushing himself inside her. As if she were so delicate he was afraid of breaking her.
“Xander,” she moaned, again and again, stroking his hair as he feasted on her breasts with his mouth and tongue. “So…good baby…..”

Finally, he looked up, switching between watching her hair and breasts bounce with his every thrust of his cock. When she released a deep sigh, he reached up to join their mouths. Their lips and tongues melded together in a kiss sweeter than honey.

Mmmmm, Buffy thought with satisfaction as their mouths opened wide to leisurely tongue kiss each other.

I love it when a plan comes together. She couldn’t stop the quip that came to her mind. And so will we.


Chapter End Notes:
So......review