Author's Chapter Notes:
You guessed it: another two-part chapter lol

Banner by xoChantelly
Spike dusted two vamps and snapped the neck of a Feklahr demon on patrol. He noticed it had been a little over three and a half hours since he'd left Buffy's house, which should be about just enough time for the girls to get through both movies. Spike decided to call it a night. He was anxious to get back to the house and into Buffy's arms for another cuddle.

To guarantee he'd get there after the movies were over, Spike went back to the crypt, taking the time to change and spruce himself up a bit before he saw Buffy again. He showered and changed, putting on his 'classic Spike' clothes. He wanted to look and smell his best since he and Buffy would be holding each other close again. This time he planned on staying all night, so he would take his traveling blanket along for when he had to make a mad dash for the sewers in the morning.

"Hope they still aren't watchin' those bloody movies..." he muttered as he set off for Revello.






Spike was pleased to see the lights were off in the lower portion of the house; his timing was good for once. But he didn't know how long it had been since they'd gone to bed. If they'd just turned in a few minutes ago, he might still be in for a bit of a wait while they all got settled in for the night. He knew a woman's bedtime routine could take for-bloody-ever, with all their face creams, ointments, and whatnot they usually apply.

Buffy's blinds were drawn, but he could see dim light shining behind them. She was in her bedroom already; that seemed to be a good sign. Maybe he wouldn't have to wait too long, after all.

Spike leaned back against the tree and lit a cigarette to pass the time. It wasn't until he was looking up at the window in anticipation of seeing Buffy, that he realized he'd forgotten to have a good wank before coming back here. Spike didn't want to get too excited if Buffy wanted to do a little snogging and fondling. 'S'pose I can excuse myself and use the bathroom if it gets too bad...'

Spike squinted up at the sky when he felt a raindrop on his hand. "Bloody hell, don't tell me it's rainin' again... Bloody weathermen said it was s'posed to be clear." He growled at yet another faulty forecast. How did those gits keep their jobs?

He groaned and closed his eyes when it started drizzling. Even under the protection of the tree the rain found him, his hair was getting wet and beginning to curl as the gel was rinsed out, and rain was running down his face. "Oh, this is just bloody marvelous. Maybe I'll get struck by lightning too, that'd be a fine way to end the night. How long am I gonna be..."

Buffy's bedroom light flicked on and off twice.

"And that would be the signal." Spike smiled broadly, instantly forgetting how annoyed he'd been just a moment ago. He flicked his cigarette away and jogged to the tree below her window.






Buffy was oblivious to the weather conditions outside. She'd been too preoccupied with getting everything ready and beautifying herself to notice. The candles and incense were lit, everything else she wanted to have for tonight was in place. She'd just turned her light on and off twice to signal Spike, it was almost show time.

Buffy was still nervous about how she'd perform, but her love and passion for Spike were stronger than the butterflies fluttering around in her stomach or anything her Evil Twin might try bombarding her with. It wasn't about being 'perfect', she told herself again, it was about letting herself be vulnerable with him, showing him how much she loved him, and giving him pleasure. Buffy was fairly confident the mean, critical Buffys in her head would stay quiet. But if they did start doing shit to scare her again, she believed she was strong enough to shut them out.

Buffy bit her lip and was looking around her bedroom with a critical eye again to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything, when she heard a light tapping on her window. She did one more quick visual sweep of the room before going to the window and drawing up the blind.

Spike smiled and gave a little wave when they could see each other. Buffy smiled too, then she saw it was raining all over him; she'd been so involved with setting everything up and preparing herself, that she hadn't noticed it was raining again.

Buffy opened the window right away. "Oh, Spike, I'm sorry I made you wait out there! I didn't know it was raining."

"No worries. I was -- shit!" Spike slipped on the slick roof and fell through the window headfirst instead of gracefully stepping through it as he'd planned. He hit the floor with a thud.

Buffy gasped and knelt down next to him. "Are you okay?" she asked, putting a hand on his back.

Spike groaned, then raised up to his knees and sat back on his heels. "...That was not the debonair entrance I wanted to make."

Buffy smiled again at seeing he was all right. She took his arm and encouraged him to stand up.

Spike lowered his voice, looking toward the bedroom door. "Sorry for the noise, pet. You think they heard me hittin' the floor?"

"No, they didn't hear anything," Buffy said, sounding self-assured. "I'm sorry you had to wait out in the rain. I can't believe it's raining again," she commented, looking out the window as she closed it against the downpour. Thunder boomed in the distance and she saw lightning streak across the sky as she closed the blinds again.

"We're gonna have to start gathering up two of every animal if this keeps up," Spike joked as he dried his face and hair with his traveling blanket.

After he was a bit drier, he noticed there were lit pillar candles set up around the room; that accounted for the dim light he'd seen through the blinds. There was also some incense burning (sandalwood if he wasn't mistaken), which was unusual for Buffy; as far as he knew, she wasn't in the habit of burning incense. "Someone went to the candle shop," Spike observed.

"I thought they'd add a nice, cozy atmosphere," Buffy explained, averting her gaze from his uncertainly.

Spike nodded approvingly. He paused, listening to something.

"Something... wrong?" Buffy questioned, chewing on her bottom lip nervously. It'd be just their luck if something bad happened to ruin their special night.

"Are you all right?" Spike asked, looking at her with concern.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Why do you ask?" she replied, trying to keep her voice calm and even.

"Your heart's beatin' a mile a minute." Spike didn't even have to listen more closely or concentrate like he usually did to hear her heart beating at an accelerated rate. It sounded like she’d just run a marathon and single-handedly beheaded a few giant Fretenjohnie demons. Was something upsetting or worrying her? He hoped she would share it with him and not try to just handle it by herself.

Buffy swallowed hard, then forced a smile to her lips. "Oh. Ummmm... Well, I'm just... happy to see you again, that's all," she explained, trying to sound casual. Buffy would let him in on her real plans for the evening soon, but the nervous butterflies in her stomach were swarming at the moment. She needed a few minutes to get her pre-sex jitters under control. "And your dramatic entrance startled me."

"I'm known for my entrances and exits... just don't tell anyone about that particular one." Spike looked her over appreciatively. "You look especially fetching tonight." She was wearing her bathrobe, but it was obvious she'd done her hair and put on makeup. "You look too beautiful just to stay in for the night," he said, reaching out and lightly stroking her cheek. "Sure you don't want to get dressed and go out? We could find some place dry and --"

"I'm right where I want to be. I wanted to look nice for you," Buffy declined, fluffing up her hair and batting her eyes.

Spike smiled and shook his head. "Still boggles my mind... you wanting to look good for me. Your heart beatin' fast just because you're happy to see me... I spent so much bloody time pining for you, thinking I'd never have a chance in hell of actually being with you... Seems like it can't be real; I must be dreaming."

"I know what you mean, it still seems crazy that it's my former arch-nemesis who makes my heart go pitter-pat... but that's how it is now." She shot him a demure smile and asked, "Aren't you going to ask me why I wanted you to come back here after Mom and Dawn went to bed? You seemed to have a few questions about it when I closed the door."

"I sussed it out on my own," Spike replied with a smirk.

Buffy pouted slightly in disappointment. "You did? I wanted it to be a surprise..."

"Yeah, I had to think on it for a mo', but I realized you wanted to spend the night together again. I'd like that too, so here I am -- ready for a good cuddle with my best girl."

'Goody, he doesn't know what I really have in mind,' Buffy thought. "If I'm your best girl, then how come you've been in here for more than a minute and you aren't kissing me yet?"

Spike didn't need to be asked twice. He wrapped his arms around her and eagerly pressed his lips to hers. Their eyes slid closed as they kissed softly and slowly, both thinking how it seemed like an eternity since they'd kissed when, in reality, it had only been a few hours. Why had they wasted so much time fighting in the past when they could've been doing this?

"I bought some things just for tonight," Buffy admitted breathily when Spike began to nibble on her earlobe.

"Mmmhmm, the candles and incense. Lovely touches, pet. Very posh."

"There's more. I hope everything I got will show you how much you mean to me... I never want you to doubt that I love you."

Spike pulled back, smiling and going all gooey inside to hear Buffy talk to him like that; he couldn't express with mere words the joy it brought him. "What else did you get?"

Buffy went to her bedside table and picked up her stereo remote. She pointed it at the stereo and turned it on. 'Count On Me' began playing softly. "I thought some romantic music would be good."

Spike chuckled. "You've thought of everything."

"I hope the song doesn't make you think too much about me wigging out the other night... I wanted to have nicer memories of us hearing it together."

Spike shook his head. "I love the song and I reckon it'd be bloody brilliant for us to have an evening that ends well to associate with it."

"Good," she breathed out with relief. "I was worried it was a bad idea."

"Your romantic instincts are good, you shouldn't doubt yourself so much, Buffy... And, yes, I do realize how ironic that is coming from me. Do as I say and not as I do."

Buffy laughed and shook her head. "I think both of us will get more confident as time goes on. We won't constantly worry our gifts or romantic gestures will be taken the wrong way... Let's hope so, anyway."

"Yeah, we'll have to work on that. Fancy a dance, Mademoiselle Summers?" Spike asked with an arched eyebrow and a smile, extending his hand to her.

Buffy set the remote back down on the table. "I'd love to, Monsieur Swann." She took his hand and let him draw her to him. Buffy's arms went around his neck and Spike held her waist as they moved their bodies slowly to the music.

Buffy rested her head on his shoulder while they danced. She let her body melt against his, forcing herself to relax and just enjoy the music and the feel of his strong arms around her. It was getting closer to the time they'd actually be doing the deed, but she was feeling calmer than she'd felt just a few minutes ago.

She lifted her head and looked him in the eyes. 'This man loves me, he wants me, he'll be good to me, he won't leave me. I don't have to be afraid... not with him.'

With that thought echoing in her mind, and her confidence level going up another notch, Buffy gently pulled Spike's head down and kissed his lips. "I love you, Spike."

Spike sighed with happiness. "Love you, too. I adore you, Buffy," he said, nuzzling her cheek.

Buffy softly kissed the side of his neck, inhaling his scent and getting more aroused by it. "You look so good tonight."

"I'm all wet," Spike chuckled, smoothing back his damp hair with one hand, trying to flatten the curls that the rain had freed.

'You ain't the only one,' Buffy thought, smirking and squirming slightly. It had been a long while since just the anticipation of having sex had made her this squishy in the panties. "You look good wet. And... mmmm, you smell so good, too," she purred as she continued pressing hot, damp kisses to his throat.

Spike's eyes closed at the feel of her soft lips and hot breath on his neck. She dragged her lips across his throat to give the other side some kisses and nibbles, pausing for a few moments to lick and softly suck on his Adam's apple. Spike sighed with happiness, astonished once again at the enormous power this little, blonde woman had over him. At this moment, he would do anything she asked of him... just as long as she promised to keep kissing and touching him.

Spike thought this was as hot and heavy as things would get for tonight... and that would be okay with him. Of course he wanted to keep going, but he loved Buffy more than life itself. He could wait for the hotter, heavier action. This, the passionate kisses and touches, was more than enough to tide him over.

He didn't know the waiting was now officially over.

Buffy's hands moved downward over his chest, caressing him. Buffy smiled against his skin when she felt him shiver. She reminded herself again that Spike craved her so much that even the little things (like kissing his neck and just touching him) made him shudder with pleasure. So it was probably true that he'd really enjoy anything she did to him.

Buffy's confidence built as her hands neared his belt. At the same time, Spike realized he was getting hard at an alarming rate. He thought, 'How could I have forgotten to toss off before coming here?!'

"I bought something else I hope you'll like," Buffy whispered near his ear.

"Yeah?" Spike took the opportunity to take her hands in his, moving them away from his belt. He feared that if her hands made contact with his stiffening dick, it might just burst out through his jeans to say hello.

Buffy took a few steps backward from him, untied her robe, and then shrugged it off until it slid down her arms. She tossed the robe over a chair, her eyes never leaving him. "Do you like it?" she asked while slowly sliding her hands down her sides until they rested on her hips.

Spike's eyes were wide and riveted to Buffy's body. She was wearing a silky, sheer, red nightgown trimmed in black lace that barely came halfway down her thighs. He had no idea she had on something so... provocative under that innocent-looking bathrobe.

He opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was, "Gah..." If Spike looked at her nightie hard enough, and he definitely was looking at it intensely, he could see through the fabric. The sheer fabric left very little to Spike's imagination. Feeling slightly cheated, his imagination immediately conjured all sorts of new images for him, beginning with how that nightie would look puddled at Buffy’s feet.

Buffy had started to feel a little exposed and insecure, thinking Spike didn't like it when he didn't say anything. But the way he was staring at her, a combination of surprise and extreme lust, was giving her some of that confidence back.

Spike cleared his throat, forcing those images from his mind, and looked up into her eyes. His voice was strained and shook slightly as he spoke. "It's very... very nice."

"I wanted to look good for you." Buffy bit her lip in that naughty, coquettish way she knew Spike found sexy. "Wanna do some cuddling now?"

Spike made a sound somewhere between a groan and a whimper. "Is... is this some kind of a test?" he was finally able to ask.

Buffy's brow furrowed. "Huh?"

"You want to see if I'm able to control myself with you wearing..." Spike stared at her negligee, forgetting what he'd wanted to say. He had to close his eyes and think hard to remember. The borrowed blood in his body was not heading for his brain. "With you... wearing something sheer and sexy?"

"I'm not testing you."

Spike ran a hand back through his damp hair in exasperation, inadvertently loosening more curls. "Whether you intended it to be a test or not, it bloody well is. Don't get me wrong, I... I can control myself and be in the same bed with you even when you're wearing..." He had to pause for a few moments, his mind going blank again as he looked at the way her nightgown hugged every curve and swerve of her torso and hips. Her nipples tugged at the sheer fabric in the most appetizing way, causing him to unconsciously lick his lips.

Spike swallowed hard and looked back up into her eyes, completely forgetting what it was he'd been about to say again. "I will keep my promise about waiting until you're ready. But... I think I'd better use the bathroom to, uh, get some relief before we... cuddle. It's not easy to fall asleep when a part of my body is wide awake."

"You really don't have to do that, Spike."

He let out a groan. "Yes... yes I really, really do. I'll be quiet, I won't wake anyone up if that's what you're worried about."

Spike was starting to turn toward the bedroom door, but Buffy took him by the arm. He stopped and looked at her, holding in another whimper and wishing she'd just let him go to do what he needed to do. As it was, there was no way he'd get a wink of sleep until he tossed off.

"You said you'd wait until I was ready," Buffy stated.

Spike had to take a deep breath and remind himself to be patient with her. "And I meant it, Buffy. I just have to take care of..."

"Well..." She took an anxious breath and smiled. "I'm ready now."

Spike's eyebrows shot up, the rest of his face went slack with disbelief. He heard the words, but they seemed to come apart when they hit his brain, pushing the last bit of blood left in that part of his body southward. He struggled to put them back together into something coherent, shaking his head slightly to try and retrieve some of the blood that had suddenly abandoned his cerebral cortex.

"I'm ready, Spike," Buffy repeated when he didn't say anything or move. "I don't want to wait any longer to be with you."

Spike was still just standing there with the same shocked expression on his face.

"Spike? Are you going to say something? Don't tell me you have a headache," she joked nervously.

He blinked and licked his lips, finally showing some signs of life as a little of his blood returned from its walk-about down south. "Uh... I just wanted be certain I heard you right."

"Let me make it more clear, then," Buffy said, stepping up to him. She put her arms back around his neck and power-snogged him, leaving no room for misinterpretation or misunderstanding. Her kiss was aggressive, claiming, and full of the passion she'd kept bottled up for so long.

Spike moaned into the kiss, put his arms around her and pulled her tightly against his body. They kissed hungrily, finally unleashing the pent-up lust they had for each other. But Spike still had enough brainpower left to remember how Buffy had seemed to want this the other night, too. And that had ended just about as badly as any romantic encounter could end.

Spike took her by the shoulders and held her back far enough to look deeply into her eyes. He panted, "Buffy, if you feel dodgy or stressed during any part of it... I want you to tell me right away, before..."

"...Before I wig-out?" Buffy supplied with a sad smile.

"Uh... your word, but yeah." Spike gently rubbed her shoulders and said in a softer voice, "I don't want to scare you again, pet... I never want you to feel that way because of me ever again."

Buffy put her hands on Spike's face and kissed him tenderly. "It wasn't you that scared me before, remember? You were doing everything right; it was me that had the problem."

"You're sure you're ready?" Spike asked again. He was afraid she'd change her mind and say no, but he was much more worried she'd say yes and not be telling the truth or overestimating her readiness.

"Yes, I'm really..." she gave him a soft kiss, "really," she kissed him a little harder, "ready," Buffy finished, kissing him again, lightly biting his bottom lip.

Spike was losing the last vestiges of his restraint. "But... if at any time you start feelin'... like you did the other night, you tell me to stop and I'll stop whatever it is I'm doin' straightaway. All right? If those ghosts from the past start tryin' to raise a ruckus again... You can tell me anything, Buffy. Nothing you say or do will ever make me stop loving you."

Buffy nodded. "I promise I'll tell you if I start feeling panicky. But I can guarantee that's not gonna happen this time." Even if she did start to get scared again, Buffy knew she really could tell Spike what was going on in her head. He'd be understanding and try to help her dispel the fear. Freaking out again wasn't worrying Buffy at all, she only hoped that Spike wasn't too worried about her panicking again and be unable to relax and enjoy himself.

Buffy took hold of the lapels of his duster and jerked it over his shoulders and down his arms. "I want you now, Spike. Get out of these clothes before I rip them off your hot, tight body," she demanded with a naughty smirk.

"Oh, gettin' rough with me already, eh? Be gentle with me, Slayer. I'm delicate." Spike smiled wolfishly, trusting that Buffy really would tell him if she needed to stop. She certainly looked, acted, and sounded ready. He took his coat off and tossed it behind him. His arms were around Buffy and his lips crashed against hers again in the blink of an eye.

Buffy giggled a moment before letting out a hungry moan. She'd never wanted or needed a man to make love to her the way she wanted Spike right now.

Spike started kissing and lightly sucking on the side of her neck.

"I wanted you to be surprised that I was ready -- were you surprised?" Buffy asked unnecessarily as he kissed her neck.

"Mmmmhmm," Spike replied.

"Are you happy?" That was also an unnecessary question, but she just wanted to hear him say he was happy.

Spike made a purring sound, took her ass in his hands, gave her cheeks a few strong gropes, and then pressed their lower bodies together.

Buffy didn't need a verbal response, she could feel the evidence of his happiness about this unexpected turn of events pressing against her. "Mmmm, oh yeah, you're definitely happy." She moved her hand between their bodies, giving his package a good fondling.

Spike's eyelids fluttered and a moan escaped his throat. "Oh God, Buffy..." Spike had to slow things down a bit and take more control before his dick really did try to burst out of his jeans.

"Ooh, you're so hard already," Buffy moaned, continuing to fondle him through his jeans. "Should we skip the foreplay?" She really wanted the foreplay -- she'd been looking forward to that for a long time -- but thought Spike might need to get right down to business.

Spike took a few deep breaths and gently moved her hand away from his crotch. He smiled, giving her the flirty, openmouthed smile and slow eye blink which was now reserved only for her. "I've been lookin' forward to the foreplay as much as the main event, pet. I'm not skippin' anything. I'm going to take my time and enjoy every blessed second of being with you."

Buffy went to the bed and pulled back the top cover to reveal black silk sheets with red rose petals scattered over them. "I hope you don't think rose petals on the bed are too cheesy."

"It's bloody romantic." Spike shook his head and smiled, amazed and touched that Buffy had done all this just for him. "You put a lot of planning into this, pet."

"You planned our dates, so I wanted to plan this and make it perfect. You've done so many beautiful things for me... I wanted to do something special for you, too." Then Buffy started second-guessing herself again -- what if Spike had some big romantic thing planned for the first time they made love? He really seemed to enjoy planning their dates, which meant he probably had something wonderful cooked up for their first time, too. "It's... okay with you that I planned it, isn't it? Oh no, don't tell me you were planning something incredible and I just ruined it..."

Spike smiled broadly and snorted softly. "It's very okay with me that you did this, Buffy. I've been around the block enough times to know it's the lady who decides where and when it happens. I only planned on following your lead. I love everything you put together, I love that you surprised me..." He took her back in his arms and kissed her softly on the lips. His tongue traced a tingling line of sparks over her bottom lip before he pulled back and a thrill ran down Buffy’s spine. "And because you did all this, I love you even more than I did before I climbed in... rather, fell in through the window."

They chuckled and kissed lightly.

But then Buffy needed to get back to what they'd been doing a minute ago. "You talk too much, you know that?" she joked, pulling Spike's t-shirt out of the waistband of his jeans.

Spike pulled his shirt off over his head, then let it fall to the floor behind him. Buffy put her hands on his chest, needing to touch his sculpture-perfect body. She'd touched him the other night, but it had all happened so fast... she didn't get to take her time and explore his body the way she wanted. Well, they had all night this time. Buffy leaned in and placed light, lingering kisses on his chest while her hands wandered over his alabaster skin.

Although his body was as smooth and sculpted as a marble statue of a Greek god, his skin was soft and silky under her palms, in direct opposition to the hard muscles it covered. His pecs were firm and inviting and simply begged to be touched. She kissed a line of fire over them, brushing soft, ghost-like lips over his dark nipples, causing them to harden under her touch. She felt his skin quiver beneath her lips and hands and her body responded in kind, trembling with anticipation.

"I love touching you," Buffy murmured against his skin. Her hands tickled gently down his chest to his tight abs. She marveled at the hard six-pack he had, and couldn't stop her fingers from ghosting over the hills and valleys of his washboard abs. Her left hand stroked back up while her right hand moved lower. She rubbed her hand over the bulge in his jeans, then cupped it and gave it a few small squeezes. He was a lot harder than she'd expected him to be this early on; it was like he had a steel pipe in his pants. A shiver ran down her spine as she thought of his body against hers -- of that cock inside her.

Spike closed his eyes and moaned as Buffy caressed him with her hands and lips. He was on the verge of losing control again. He began to chant internally, 'I will not jizz in my pants -- I will not jizz in my pants'.

"You have such a beautiful body..." Buffy dragged her left hand down his chest to join the other at the front of his jeans, then she began unbuckling his belt.

Spike put his hands over hers, stilling her movements. Buffy looked up at him questioningly. She was worried he wanted to stop for some crazy reason, but the smile on his face and the lustiness shining in the depths of his azure eyes told her all was well. She really had to stop assuming everything he did or said meant he'd changed his mind about wanting her.

"Would you mind if I wanted to do something to you first, pet?" Spike asked silkily.

"Well... I guess that'd be fair since you've been waiting longer than I have," Buffy said, her heartbeat getting faster. "Are you ready to," she easily recalled words Spike had spoken to her at the end of their first date, "work my body into fits of ecstasy and passion and total, screaming abandon?"

Spike smirked. "You remember that, eh?"

"How could I forget? It was the hottest thing anyone's ever said to me -- it's possibly the hottest thing any man has said to any woman in the history of the world. Those words have been floating around in my brain since you said them."

"I'm ready to keep that particular promise," Spike assured her with a slight growl, holding her tighter. "I'm more than ready."

Buffy was going to apologize that, if by bringing that up, she'd put too much pressure on him to perform. She knew Spike had some worries about their first time, too. But before she could say anything, Spike's mouth was covering hers and she forgot what it was she'd wanted to say.

Spike kissed a path to her ear, down the side of her neck, then to her shoulder. He wanted to make this the best night of both their lives. He would make Buffy moan and scream with pleasure all night long, even if it killed him. He'd never shagged (much less 'made love') to a Slayer; Buffy was the first he'd lusted after. Spike wasn't sure what to expect. Would she be rough or gentle? It was a little unnerving, but mostly it just made being with Buffy more exciting.

Spike slipped two fingers under the straps of her nightgown, preparing to pull them down, when he suddenly stopped and raised his head.

"Keep going, don't stop," Buffy breathed.

Spike's eyes darted to the walls separating them from her mom and sister. "We might make... some noise. Aren't you worried about one of them hearing something and coming in to investigate?"

"Do you plan on making a lot of noise?" Buffy asked, smiling slyly and raising an eyebrow.

"I am a bit... loud in bed sometimes... but I'll be as quiet as I can." Spike tried thinking of ways to mute his yells of pleasure. He'd fantasized about this for so long, he knew stopping himself from shouting and moaning loudly was going to be a problem. And he really wanted to hear Buffy scream his name to high heaven as he worked her body into fits of ecstasy... wanted her to feel free and not self-conscious or worried about anything.

Buffy laughed. "I anticipated that we might cause a ruckus. I had some naughty dreams about you where I screamed and yelled happy obscenities, so I came up with a solution." Spike cocked a brow at her. Buffy explained, "The incense doesn't just smell nice, it's part of a sound-proofing spell that Willow prepared for me. Nobody will be able to hear anything we do in here."

Spike laughed, his concerns about Joyce or Dawn walking in on them put to rest. "Clever."

Buffy smiled proudly. "Thank you. Ideally, I would've wanted to get a nice and private hotel room with no chance of any interruptions. But my conscience kept picking at me... I thought, what if Glory or a random monster-of-the-week decided to attack my family while I was away enjoying myself. I'd feel... well, you can imagine how horrible I'd feel. So... I worked out a tryst for us that lets me be home and guarantees us some privacy. The spell only works one way -- they can't hear us, but we'll be able to hear if someone's walking around in the hall."

"The spell will work? You're sure? Red's spells have had a way of gettin' ballsed-up in the past..."

"It'll work. I tested it before you got here by yelling for Dawn and she didn't come to see what was going on."

"What would you 'ave done if Dawn or Joyce came racin' in here, scared outta their wits?" Spike asked, smiling a bit.

"Umm, I was going to say I saw a bug."

He laughed. "Like they'd buy that? You, the Slayer, was scared of a little bug?"

"What? I can’t have phobias? Bugs are gross. Anyway, I would've said it startled me... or that I thought it might be a demon bug or something. The point is that the spell does work." Buffy smiled and kissed the side of his neck, running her hands down his bare chest, and then around to his sculpted back. "I don't want us to hold back. I don't want either of us to feel... inhibited," she said, taking his butt in her hands and giving it a hard squeeze.

"Now," Buffy said, taking a step backwards, "where were we? About... here, I think?" She toyed with the strap of her nightie seductively.

Spike looked her over, seeming to be searching for something. "You don't have any stakes on you, do ya, luv? It'd put a damper on the romance if I got dusted accidentally."

Buffy laughed and held her arms out to the sides. "Where would I hide one in this?"

"Not sure, pet... but I've seen you produce one outta thin air time and time again. I'd frisk you," he smirked, "but that's not a good way to start off a romantic evening."

"You've got nothing to worry about. For what I have in mind... I need you in solid form... the more solid the better. No stakes on me or near the bed."

Buffy smiled and stepped backwards until her back came up against the wall. "You can still frisk me if you want. I've got nothing to hide." She put her arms out to the sides and spread her legs wide in invitation. The theme to Cops played in the back of her mind for a moment and she grinned slyly. Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? Forget the cops, she couldn’t wait for her bad boy to come for her.

Spike was there with her in an instant, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her passionately. His tongue delved into her, tasting her, teasing her, as his lips devoured hers lustfully. Highlights from one of the dirty dreams she'd had came back to Buffy; she vividly recalled how Dream Spike had gone down on her while she was standing with her back to the wall. In the dream, she'd been violently opposed to Spike doing anything sexual to her... for a few minutes, anyway. Did she dare dream Spike would actually do that to her? Did she dare ask him to? God, she wanted that, but... she just wasn't ready to be that bold.

Spike moved his mouth to her neck as his hands traveled sensuously over her torso. Her body felt hot and supple under his hands -- almost malleable, as if it were molding to his touch. She was a living contradiction. For as hard and unforgiving as she was when she was fighting, she was equally yielding, giving, and sinuous now. It wasn’t something he’d entirely expected, but something he looked forward to investigating... thoroughly. "I've got what you'd call... an unusual method of frisking, don't be alarmed."

Buffy giggled. "I'm very interested to see how you frisk a suspect. Want me to turn face the wall, officer?"

"Maybe later. I have a hunch I'm close to what it is I'm lookin' for..." Spike admitted in a low, rumbling voice, sliding his hand slowly down her side. "Better get this pretty gown off you so I can perform a thorough examination."

Spike couldn't wait another second to get Buffy naked. His demon wanted to just rip the nightie off her body, but Spike didn't want to do it that way. For one thing, she'd probably be pissed that he ruined a perfectly good nightgown. But, most of all, Spike wanted to be gentle with Buffy and not take any risk that he might scare her.

Spike put his hands at her elbows, then slid them slowly up her arms to her shoulders. Buffy closed her eyes at the sensation, goose bumps popped up on her skin along the path his hands made. He massaged her shoulders lightly before slipping two fingers under the thin straps of the negligee, then slowly sliding them down her arms and kissing her bare shoulders. Spike didn't let the nightgown slide to the floor, he held onto the straps and lowered it little by little. It was a tantalizing treat to have her skin be slowly revealed.

Buffy moaned quietly as the silky material slid over her sensitive skin. She was getting lost in sensation -- the feel of the cool silk sliding down her body, the feel of Spike's hands, and seeing him looking at her body so hungrily, so reverently... Her inner fires were being fanned; she felt an inferno growing inside her... growing to heights she'd never before imagined possible.

Spike licked his lips when her perky breasts were revealed. Her puffy nipples were erect, begging for his attention. He watched raptly as first her taut stomach, then the swell of her hips came into view. He saw that Buffy was wearing a sexy red and black silk thong under the nightie, hiding her sweet quim from his view. It only served to stoke his desire more as his mouth watered, already anticipating the ambrosia he'd find under the silk. Only a thin layer of material separated Spike from the portal to his Heaven, his paradise.

When the nightgown was lowered past her hips, Spike finally let it slide the rest of the way down her legs to pool on the floor at her feet. It took a lot of self-control to not just jump on Buffy, she was a vision... a goddess. Spike took a step backwards to look at her, to just take her in, devour her with his eyes. He never wanted to forget this, wanted the beauty of her etched on his mind for all eternity... and beyond.

The way Spike was looking at her sent shivers up and down Buffy's spine. Spike was the only man who could make her shiver with desire with just a look. His blue eyes blazed with a mix of raw passion, hunger, and adoration as they slowly roamed over her body. Buffy bit her bottom lip, resisting the urge to move her hands, to cover herself, as her heart thudded almost painfully in her chest. She waited with bated breath... unmoving, as Spike burned her skin with his ardent gaze.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Spike looked back up into her eyes and said softly, "You are... the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen."

Buffy was already blushing from being aroused and being self-conscious about Spike gazing at her almost naked body, but she flushed some more at his words. She smiled shyly, about to say something like, 'Oh, you're just saying that.' But Spike's eyes told her that it wasn't just something he was saying to heighten the mood or flatter her. To him, she really was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Buffy didn't have a good response to what he'd said -- in fact, for once, she had no rejoinder at all -- instead she took his hand and pulled him back to her. They kissed intensely, long and deep, as Spike's hands slid across Buffy's newly-bared skin. His hands glided up her sides to surround her breasts, kneading them reverently and lightly tweaking her stiff nipples.

Spike pulled back enough to watch his hands fondling Buffy's breasts. There was a slight tremor in his fingers as he touched her the way he'd only dreamed of for so long. Part of him still couldn't believe this was actually happening. But even if it did turn out to be Dream Buffy he was about to shag, Spike was going to give the performance of his life.

He looked up into her eyes and smiled. "Beautiful," Spike whispered, then looked back down to watch his hands touching her. He loved the way her supple flesh felt in his hands, the way it moved beneath his palms, giving in to his touch, pliant and yielding. Perfection... utter perfection.

Buffy's body responded fervently to Spike's touch. Her juices were flowing, her nipples were erect, every part of her body seemed to be screaming for Spike's attention. Her body was telling her it was more than ready and it would not take kindly to it if she even thought about stopping again. But there would be no stopping tonight, Buffy wanted Spike just as much as he wanted her... and now she knew she loved him just as much as he loved her.

Buffy's need for Spike grew stronger, more urgent with every passing moment. Every touch, every kiss, everything he was doing to her made the fire inside her grow hotter and hotter. Like Spike, Buffy didn't want to rush this, but she was hornier, hungrier, and more ready for sex than she'd ever been before. She was getting an inkling of how tough the waiting for her to catch up to him had to have been for Spike. She let out a relieved breath that things were moving along again when Spike dipped his head and started kissing her chest.

Buffy sighed languidly and rolled her head on her shoulders, letting her golden tresses cascade down her back, as he licked and kissed her mounds. He nuzzled her breasts then flicked at her nipples with the tip of his tongue, teasing her to the brink of insanity. Buffy let out low moans when Spike sucked on one nipple and then the other. The sucking and light bites on her hardened peaks caused more liquid to bubble from her pussy, soaking her panties. She'd never creamed this much before, and this was without Spike even touching her down there yet. Everything he was doing caused lightning bolts of desire to shoot to all parts of her body, igniting even more fires within her. Her skin felt electrified, prickling with excitement, burning with need.

What he was doing felt so good that Buffy almost forgot there were additional, even more pleasurable things in the offing. She was reminded of it when Spike moved his left hand down her stomach, causing her muscles to quiver, over to her side, and then down onto her hip. Finally, his hand drifted to the front of her thong, molding the palm of his hand to her panty-covered sex.

Buffy groaned with lust as his fingers began touching and stroking her through the damp, silky fabric. Without yet removing her panties, Spike pressed his middle finger upwards, nestling it between her pussylips, and rubbed slowly back and forth. The heel of his hand was pressed against her clit, making Buffy moan with each slight movement as he sent droplets of bliss racing through her veins, boiling her blood.

Spike was pleasantly surprised (and impossibly more turned on) to feel how wet and responsive Buffy was already, her honeyed juices were soaking through the sheer fabric of her thong. His finger was wet, hot, and fragrant with her musk after only a few moments of touching her. His mouth watered and his cock throbbed madly. He longed to devour her... taste her, take all she was offering him and completely consume her. Spike's lustful groans joined Buffy's as he imagined sliding into her heat, into her burning core. Her body was definitely ready... he only hoped her mind was really as ready as she claimed.

Spike moved his mouth back up to hers, unable to resist kissing her sweet lips while he rubbed her pussy. "You like that, pet?" he mumbled against her lips.

"Mmmmmhmmm." Actual words weren't possible for Buffy at the moment. Her hips began moving on their on, humping lightly against Spike's hand. She ran a hand up and down his left arm, feeling his muscles move and flex as he fingered her. She loved the feel of his hard muscles beneath his oh-so-soft skin; she would never get tired of the sensation, of feeling his body beneath her palms.

Buffy melted against him. The combination of Spike's warm lips mashing against hers and his fingers stroking her through her panties was turning her brain to tapioca. Buffy was on the verge of cumming when Spike's hand suddenly moved away. She whined and pulled back from the kiss to ask why he'd stopped. She watched as Spike raised his hand to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"I could get off just smellin' you," Spike said in a low, rumbling voice, opening his smoky blue eyes to look into hers. He slipped his middle finger to his mouth, his eyelids fluttering for a second; he let out a delicious moan at the taste of her.

Seeing him do that made Buffy recall that recurring theme in her dreams and fantasies again -- Spike licking her pussy. "I... had some very nice and naughty dreams about you... most of them involved you... ummm... you know... errrr... going down on me.”

Spike tilted his head, studying her as she chewed her lip, his brave Slayer suddenly self-conscious. “What, pet? Tell me... you can tell me anything, luv.”

Buffy took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she summoned her courage. “Well, it’s just that... my subconscious seemed kind of obsessed with...” Buffy rolled her eyes up to the ceiling, unable to look at Spike and say the words, “...with you going down on me for some reason." She blushed shyly, it was still hard for her to talk so openly about sex stuff. She waited a moment without looking at him, waiting for a laugh or a snort of disdain. Finally, when none came, she rolled her eyes back down to meet his, a little more emboldened. "I found out you can work magic with your hands," she continued, thinking of how he'd fingered and rubbed her to an awesome orgasm when they'd fooled around that night at the crypt. "I think I’d like to find out what that... bendy tongue of yours can do..."

Spike licked his lips and smirked, pleased that Buffy was letting him know what she wanted him to do to her. She was still too shy to come right out and ask him to do it, but he got the message. There was nothing (besides shagging her) that he'd rather do right now. "And how does your conscious mind feel about the subject?"

"They're, um, in agreement for once," Buffy said with a timid smile. She felt kind of funny telling him she wanted oral sex. What if Spike didn't want to do it? Hmm, no... she had no doubt Spike would want to perform that particular act on her. But what if he liked to do things in a certain order? He might want a blowjob or want them to give each other handjobs before he gave her a happy with his mouth... Buffy realized she was doing it again, doubting herself and worrying over nothing. If Spike wanted something special he'd ask her or hint around about it like she'd just done. "Both my conscious and subconscious minds are staunchly pro oral sex."

"Well, then..." Spike smiled saucily and kept eye contact with her as he slowly sank to his knees, dragging his hands down her sides, over her hips, and down to her knees as he went, "...let's see what we can do about makin' those dreams come true."

He placed soft kisses on her stomach, stroking his hands over her smooth thighs. Buffy's chest rose and fell sharply in anticipation of finally getting some real-life satisfaction. If she woke up now, and everything that had happened so far tonight was just a dream, she would scream -- and then she'd run to the crypt and fuck Spike's brains out. Wet dreams were nice, but she would not be denied real sex tonight with the man she loved.

Spike ran his hands up and down her legs as he slowly, tenderly kissed her belly, then her hipbones, and then pressed a lingering kiss to her mons. Buffy groaned with desire, her hips twitching at first contact. He gave her mound an openmouthed kiss, his tongue slowly rubbing her through her panties as his fingers had a minute ago.

Spike swooned at the taste of her. He was grateful to be on his knees because he thought his legs would've given out just then if he'd been standing. Buffy's delicious flavor and strong aroma made his head spin and his cock ache. It was divine to lick her juice off his fingers, but being this close to the source was even better. He had to squeeze his eyes shut and stop himself from just ripping the thong from her body and eating her pussy like a starved animal.

Buffy trembled, wishing he'd go faster and wanting him to go as slowly as possible at the same time. "Mmmm, Spike, don't stop," she moaned, widening her stance slightly.

Spike shook his head to clear out the cobwebs, then refocused on his task. He needed to get those panties off of her and dine on her sweet pussy. "I've wanted to do this for so bloody long..." Spike murmured as he hooked his fingers into the sides of her panties and slowly brought them down until Buffy could just step out of them.

He was finally seeing what he'd only dreamed of seeing: Buffy's pretty quim. A perfect V of trimmed, dark-blonde pubic hair covered her mound. So beautiful, like a work of art. He wanted to take a picture of it, but didn't think Buffy would take kindly to that kind of photography just yet in their relationship.

Spike looked up to meet her emerald eyes and smiled. It gave him an extra boost to see Buffy was enjoying what he was doing to her and how much she wanted what was to come next. Her eyes were glassy and heavy-lidded, her breathing more labored. "There's not a part of you that isn't absolutely beautiful, pet."

Buffy smiled and ran a hand affectionately along his cheekbone, up to tangle loosely in his damp curls. "You do my ego a lot of good."

"You want me to keep going?" Spike asked, just to tease her a bit.

Buffy had to stop herself from yelling, "YES, dammit!" She swallowed hard and nodded enthusiastically. "Uh-huh!"

Spike gave her a wink before getting back to work. He was astonished that he was able to act like he wasn't more excited and aroused than he'd ever been, that he was able to act like this wasn't the happiest, most eagerly anticipated moment of his entire life.

Buffy thought he'd dive right in, but Spike began by slowly brushing his lips along her inner thigh. He applied soft licks and kisses to each thigh. His cool breath, tongue, and lips were making Buffy even more crazed with desire. She didn't have the brainpower to ponder how he could "breathe" on her. It felt good, she didn't need to know why or how it was possible.

Spike could see how aroused Buffy was, her outer lips were plump and glistening, ready and waiting for his kiss. "Mmmm, so wet for me, luv," he moaned, then placed another kiss just above her clit.

"I th-thought about you, about this, before you got here. Guess I got myself a little worked up in anticipation..." Just as she was wondering if she'd have to beg him to lick her -- 'cos she was just desperate enough to start begging -- Spike's tongue swept over her cleft.

The moment his lips and tongue touched her pussy, Buffy let out a little gasp of surprise and pleasure; a mini-orgasm rippled through her body. Buffy closed her eyes as the pleasure washed through her, and tilted her head back with a raspy moan. "Ohhh, yessssss..." She used one hand to support herself against the wall, her knees suddenly weak, while her right hand fisted in Spike's silky hair.

Spike could tell she'd just cum a little, both from the way she trembled and by the additional moisture that rushed out to meet his tongue. He only paused for a moment before resuming the long, slow licks on her sex. It was emboldening to know Buffy had been so horny waiting for him to arrive that it didn't take much at all to get her off.

"Wow... guess I was more than just a little worked up," Buffy joked nervously as her trembling eased.

Spike smiled up at her, licking his lips. "I'm just gettin' started. And I'll keep goin' until you tell me you need a break... or I get a cramp in my tongue, whichever comes first."

Buffy giggled and ruffled his hair, giddy at the thought of having more than one orgasm during the oral portion of the evening. Her other lovers hadn't been that generous. "You're such a giver."

"I could pack a lunch and stay here all bloody day," he said, waggling his eyebrows. Then he went back to work.

Spike resisted the urge to go at her full-throttle and bury his tongue deep within her delicious, sweltering pussy. Instead, he started off with soft, light licks, giving her time to enjoy the tingles from her mini-orgasm while he worked on building the next, bigger and better one.

He got the signal that Buffy wanted more when she began unconsciously pushing herself harder against his mouth. Spike carefully raised her left leg off the floor a bit, Buffy knew what he wanted and was more than happy to accommodate his silent request. She draped her leg over his shoulder to give him better access.

The tip of Spike's tongue dipped between her folds, eliciting moans from both the Slayer and vampire. He purred with pleasure as he lapped up her sweet juices... ambrosia, nectar of the gods. Now that she was opened up to him, Spike couldn't resist burrowing his tongue in her juicy hole. Buffy's exquisite flavor and the feel of her delicate, soft inner-flesh made Spike feel like it was the first time he'd ever tasted a woman. It all felt so new, so exhilarating.

Pulling out to flick his tongue across and around her clit, Spike moaned, "God, you taste so bloody delicious, Buffy! Incredible..."

He sped up his pace, though not going as wild as he wanted to go. Spike slathered his tongue over every inch of her pussy he could reach in their current position, sucked on her puffy lips, teased her clit with the tip of his tongue, then started over again, slowly building her up to another exquisite climax.

Buffy writhed and moaned against the wall as Spike masterfully devoured her. It felt even better than she'd imagined it would. She thought, 'So *this* is how it's supposed to feel! She'd had her pussy licked before, but never like this... so passionately, so masterfully, so thoroughly.

Spike became more impassioned at the steady trickle of moisture flowing from Buffy's quim. She wanted him, she wanted this just as badly as he did. Her juices covered his tongue and he lapped and sucked against her greedily. Spike had never tasted anything as decadent as the sweet nectar that flowed from his beautiful Slayer's chalice. He'd dreamt of this moment so many times, but his imagination never touched the reality of her... this was beyond his wildest fantasies.

Spike gripped her thigh and, with a lusty growl, drove his tongue in and out of her hole, fucking her with it, drawing out more of her delicious nectar and swallowing it down voraciously.

Buffy's eyes opened wide as she came with an intensity she'd never experienced before. "Ohhhh! Oh God! Unnghh! Yesss!" she wailed, tossing her head back and clutching at Spike's shoulders.

Spike slowed down again, giving Buffy time to enjoy all the sensations coursing through her body. He licked and softly sucked on her trembling pussy while she shuddered and bucked between his mouth and the wall.

It took a solid minute before the euphoria began to dissipate, a record for the Slayer. Buffy gasped for breath as she began to come back down to Earth. Her legs were shaky, she felt weak and had to hold onto Spike's shoulders to avoid sinking to the floor.

"Holy shit," Buffy panted. "You are really good at this!"

"Need to sit down, pet?" Spike asked proudly, holding onto her hips.

"Yeah... I feel like I have the useless, dangly, cloth legs of a ventriloquist dummy."

Spike laughed heartily as he turned on his knees and guided her butt onto the bed. He put his hands under Buffy's knees and gently pushed up until she laid on her back with her legs up in the air, and then put her parted legs over his shoulders. Spike ran his hands lightly over her calves, turning his head to kiss each and then lick and kiss his way back up to her pussy.

Buffy was pleasantly surprised that Spike was content to keep giving her oral happys; she'd thought her turn was over. "You really are a giver, aren't you?" she asked, giggling dreamily and rubbing the heel of her foot against his shoulder-blade.

Spike smirked and gave her belly a soft kiss. "Still haven't had my fill of you yet, luv. Told ya, I could do this all bloody day."

He shifted from being cocky to sincere, wanting Buffy to know just how much he was enjoying being with her like this and how much it meant to him. Spike gently stroked her thighs as he looked into her eyes. "Nothing I've dreamed of or imagined before compares to this... I was going mad with wanting you when I couldn't have you... I think I really would've gone 'round the bend if I knew exactly what I was missing," he finished, placing a soft, lingering kiss on her inner thigh.

Buffy smiled, let out a happy sigh, and ran her hand through his unruly hair. "I haven't even done anything to you yet."

"Oh, yes you have. You could tell me you want to end our night together right now and I'd still be the happiest man on the planet."

Joyful tears brimmed in Buffy's eyes. This was an odd time for such a sweet, sincere moment between them (what with her legs draped over Spike's shoulders and his face hovering over her pussy), but her heart expanded with love for her former enemy. She hadn't even done anything to Spike yet, except kissing and a little groping of his fabulous bod, but he already looked happier than she'd ever seen him. As strange as it was in hindsight, Spike really was the perfect man for her. It was only a shame it had taken her so long to realize it. "I love you, Spike."

That adorable, boyish grin lit up his face. "Love you too, pet..." He sniffed, then smirked, switching gears and going back to being naughty. "Now... where was I?" he said, lowering his head to feast on Buffy's juices once again. "Right about..." the last word was muffled as his mouth covered her slit, "...here."

Buffy felt limp and trembly, but not so limp and trembly that she'd turn down another orgasm courtesy of Spike's amazing mouth. Normally women were lucky if a guy gave their pussy one coat of saliva before moving onto the next act; gals usually didn't have to wonder if they'd need a crowbar to pry their lover's mouth away from their naughty bits. But, of course, Spike wasn't like other guys in many, many ways... thank goodness!

Spike used feather-light licks and sucks, figuring she'd be a bit sensitive after cumming twice. He was already completely addicted to his Slayer, just as he knew he would be. Her taste, her scent, the beautiful way she moaned, and the immense pleasure it gave him to hear and be the cause of those moans... he would never be able to get enough of her.

Spike's hands stroked over her thighs, hips, and sides, then moved up to her breasts. He gently kneaded her mounds as he softly lapped at Buffy's moist slit.

"Ohhh, Spike, so good," Buffy moaned, closing her eyes and running her hands slowly up and down Spike's strong arms.

He dragged his left hand back down her supple body to join his mouth at her sopping pussy. Unlike their previous position, with Buffy standing against the wall, this position was much better in Spike's opinion. Buffy's legs were wide open, allowing him complete access to her womanhood.

Spike had a thought he wasn't planning on saying out loud, but he needed to tell Buffy the good, sweet, romantic, or naughty things that occurred to him to help her lose those insecurities that still might be nagging at her.

He smiled at her, giving her clit a quick flick of his tongue. "I thought your quim was pretty before, but it's even more beautiful than I imagined now that I've seen all of it," he said, lovingly and lightly tracing the contours of her pussy with his fingers. "You'll let me take a picture of it someday, yeah? When we get into the 'boudoir photography' stage of our relationship?"

Buffy giggled. She didn't think vaginas were pretty or attractive, but clearly, Spike did. "I don't know if I like the idea of having pictures of my private parts out there... What if I want to run for president someday? The 'family values' crowd would crucify me."

Spike chuckled. "Any and all snaps of a sensitive nature would be for my eyes only, pet. Promise. Your potential future career in politics won't be undermined. If you think I’m sharing your beautiful body with anyone, you’re off your gourd."

Buffy shot him an amused, kittenish smile and nudged his shoulder with her toes. "I'll think it over."

Spike got two of his fingers nice and wet with her juices, then slowly slid them up her hole, fucking her slowly with them as he continued pleasuring her with his mouth. He hummed happily against her labia at the tightness and heat his probing fingers encountered.

Buffy dug her heels into Spike's back, pulling him tighter against her. "Mmmmm, ohhh yes," she whimpered. Spike seemed to know instinctively what Buffy wanted, where and how she needed to be touched and licked.

Buffy moaned loudly when Spike's lips wrapped around her clit and he started softly sucking on it. "Ohh, Spike--Ohhh!" She humped gently, but insistently, at his mouth, trying to increase the intensity and the pleasure. The pressure in her loins intensified for the third time tonight, she couldn't believe she was going to cum again, and so soon after the last time.

Buffy tossed her head from side to side, then arched her back and let out a happy cry when the new orgasm swept through her body; an intense feeling of joy and warmth flowed through her. Tingling waves of goose-flesh prickled her skin, heating her, cooling her, sending her spiraling out of control. Her pussy spasmed powerfully, clenching at Spike's fingers and her hips bucked at his face as she flew apart beneath his touch, unraveling like a delicate thread.

Spike removed his fingers from her snatch and moved his mouth back down to her hole, once again greedily licking up and swallowing her sweet dew. Feeling her contract around his fingers was fantastic, but having her cum on his mouth was sublime. He held onto her trembling thighs, letting her fuck herself on his long, lithe tongue as he feasted on her sweet cream.

He glanced up at her face, thinking he'd never seen a lovelier sight than this -- Buffy's eyes closed in bliss, her mouth agape as she pulled in large gulps of air, her bare chest rising and falling quickly with her breaths, her skin shining with perspiration. There was truly nothing more beautiful than a woman in the throes of ecstasy, but Buffy was singular... a goddess... his goddess. His goddess to worship until the last star faded from the sky. He could barely believe it, but the nectar coating his lips and tongue told him it was true, this was real. She loved him.

He moaned at the taste of her, and at the amount of juice coming out of her. He'd done this to her; he made her cum this hard. Spike growled with unbridled lust and plunged his tongue deeper into Buffy's quivering hole. He gripped her ass cheeks in his hands, driving his tongue into her as deep and hard as he could manage. Her cries of pleasure spurred him on, as he thrust and curled his tongue into her hot channel, delving into her supple, clutching depths.

Buffy gasped and froze for a second at the feel of Spike's strong, agile tongue thrusting and wriggling inside of her. Her body shook anew and she cried out. "S-Spike! Ahhh--Ohh--Ohhh f-fuck!" She bucked and trembled beneath him, clutching the bed sheets in her hands, amazed (but ecstatic!) that she was having another orgasm on top of the last one which hadn't quite finished yet. She'd never experienced this kind of ecstasy before; never plunged off a higher cliff or soared so blissfully through the heavens.

Lost in the rapture he was pouring over her, she clamped her thighs against the sides of Spike's head as she came hard, her body no longer fully in her control.

Spike wondered if she was going to crush his head between her thighs... but that would be among the top ways he'd choose to die. Even while worrying about possibly having his skull crushed, Spike continued fucking her with his tongue as her hips bounced and her body shook, and rasping whimpers and cries fell from her lips.

"Ohhh... Ohhh God," Buffy moaned weakly when the tremors finally began to subside.

"Don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of you, pet," Spike purred, nuzzling her pussylips. "So delicious, you are. You might 'ave to stop by the crypt at least once a day so I can make a meal of you." Spike gave her slit a soft lick, and smiled at the very satisfied Slayer. "Am I doin' alright so far, luv?"

"Ohh yeah... Holy shit..." Buffy panted, then giggled, moving her heels lightly up and down his back. "Wow, you are goooood! I... I think I had multiples -- I thought those were just a myth!" She'd already had more orgasms with Spike during the 'appetizer' than she'd had for an entire meal with Riley. Poor Riley... he just couldn't measure up to Spike in any way. It really, truly was for the best that Riley had left her; neither of them would've ever been happy or satisfied.

Spike beamed with pride as he licked up the Buffy-juice surrounding his mouth. "I'm really the first bloke to give you those?"

The part of him that loved to brag had an impulse to call Angel in L.A. and gloat... but that was one of those bad impulses he had to quash. Buffy most likely wouldn't approve if Spike called Angel to tell him she'd experienced multiples for the first time while he was going down on her.


Continued...