Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you enjoy part two! Spike & Buffy definitely will ;-) heehee
Buffy nodded adamantly, her nerve endings still tingling in a wonderful, wonderful way. "Oh, I would've remembered if that happened before." She giggled then sighed happily, sinking into the mattress.

"Need a break?" Spike asked, thinking her naughty bits might be a little over-sensitive at the moment.

"Uh-huh." Buffy nodded, still trying to get her breath back.

Spike gave her abdomen a kiss, then leaned back, gently taking her legs from his shoulders.

Buffy let out a deep, satisfied sigh, then said, “Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... That was wonderful, Spike. Made me so drowsy, though... I think I'll try to get some sleep now."

Spike's face went blank. He stared, unblinking, at Buffy as she crawled into her sleeping position, putting her head on a pillow and closing her eyes. His mind raced, 'What!? She's goin' to sleep?! Bloody hell!' He wasn't angry, it was just a severe case of sexual frustration. How could the Slayer have such low stamina?! Maybe he shouldn't have given her quite so many happys during the pre-game...

Spike had been so enamored with and wrapped up in the act of feasting on Buffy's tasty quim that his own desperate needs had been pushed to the back of his mind. But now that his job was done, and Buffy was worn out already, his urgent needs were screaming to be fulfilled.

Buffy let out a loud yawn. "Goodnight, Spike. Come to bed for some snuggling when you're ready."

He stayed on his knees on the floor just staring at her, still shocked at the sudden ending of their evening and wondering what he was going to do about his raging hard-on.

Buffy made some loud, fake snoring noises, then opened one eye and smiled at him. She giggled, "Just kidding! Get that 'kicked puppy' look off your face. Sleep is the last thing on my mind. I just thought I'd take the piss outta you -- to use one of your favorite phrases. Did I use it right?"

Spike gave her an intense look, his blue eyes darkening nearly to indigo, he growled lightly, but playfully. "You really are a devil woman... You're a beautiful devil woman, but still rotten to the core. I'm gonna get you for that."

"Aww, don't be that way, baby." Buffy smirked as she crawled over to the edge of the bed where Spike was still kneeling. She dropped a tender kiss on his lips. "I've got some things I'm itchin' to try with you... I'm not done with you yet."

Buffy did need a little break from the superb oral sex after that last orgasm. And what better way was there to pass the time than to reciprocate and give Spike some oral love. She only hoped he didn't find her... lacking in the blowjob department; it wasn't something she'd had a lot of practice doing. 'Be like Dream Buffy,' she told herself. 'Did Dream Buffy hesitate or feel insecure? Nope, she was bold and fearless, she knew what she wanted and went for it. She sucked Spike's dick with total confidence and made him howl with pleasure. That's how I need to be.'

"Thank God you were just joking," Spike said, letting out a relieved breath. "I was drawin' a complete blank about what I should do... My brain ain't workin' so good at the mo'."

They kissed softly for a few moments, then Buffy sat back on her heels. She looked up at the ceiling and tapped her chin with an index finger in thought. "Hmm, didn't you say you'd be satisfied just doing stuff to me?" Buffy asked with a teasing smile, stroking her hand over his cheek, then up into his curlier-than-usual hair to wind a platinum lock around her index finger.

"Yeah, and I did get a lotta pleasure from goin' down on you. As I suspected, the real thing puts my imagination to shame... you are so bloody delicious, pet." Spike shivered, taking a moment to get rid of the impulse to just bury his tongue in her hot pussy again. His dick throbbed angrily, reminding him that it wanted to have some fun too. "I plan on tasting you at least one more time before we're done for the night, by the way. But it's a bit more difficult to be just a 'giver' when you've got a stiffy that could punch a hole through concrete."

Buffy raised her eyebrows, casting her eyes downward toward said stiffy. But she couldn't see the front of his pants because the bed was in the way. Buffy licked her lips and looked back into Spike's eyes. "Stand up. Let me see this critical stiffy situation you have goin' on. I do believe I can help you with that."

Spike slowly rose to stand on his feet, watching Buffy watching him. He could detect a little nervousness coming from her, but she looked excited and eager to give it her all. 'Don't cum! Don't cum!' Spike's mind chanted. He was a bit concerned he'd just hose her down the moment she took his cock out -- that wouldn't do at all.

Buffy scooted closer, hanging her legs off the bed to sit in front of him. The bulge in his jeans was bigger and bulge-ier than it was before. It had to be uncomfortable for Spike to be so hard in those tight jeans... maybe even painful. And she didn't want him to be in pain. 'Unzip him and let that monster cock out!' her very naughty mind ordered her.

Buffy felt kinda bad for her little 'I'm going to sleep' joke, Spike obviously needed relief desperately. She glanced up into his eyes as she ran her hands up his outer thighs to his waist, and then began undoing his jeans.

"It, um..." Spike cleared his throat and tried talking again. "I don't think it'll take much for you to get me off."

"Okay... Would you rather I go slow or fast?"

"Uh... slow, I think. Still prob'ly won't... take too long though. But don't let that make you believe I can't last for more than a minute -- I can go all night, I'm a bloody marathon man." Spike wanted to get that point across just in case he did disappoint Buffy with a premature... event. "I'm just... especially worked up right now." Spike sighed, trembling a little that one of his fondest wishes was about to come true. He smoothed a hand over her golden, silky hair. "I've been dreaming about this for so bloody long," he murmured, his voice roughened.

A little anxiety crept back into Buffy's mind, her hands fumbled with his belt instead of the eager, but relaxed way she'd been doing it a moment ago. Though she was definitely going to give him the very best blowjob she was capable of giving, she was still nervous she wouldn't be as good as his other lovers, or that she wouldn't do it the way Spike liked it to be done. After the enormous pleasure Spike had just treated her to, she didn't want to let him down (so to speak).

Spike saw the flash of anxiety in her luminous green eyes. He wanted to kick himself for saying what he'd just said. He knew Buffy was insecure and worried she couldn't live up to all the fantasizing he'd done about her, and he just had to go and remind her about how he'd imagined it many, many times.

"Hey... look at me, pet." Spike put two fingers under her chin and tipped her face up until their eyes met. "What I mean to say is... I've fantasized about you wanting to be with me. I thought it would never happen... that it would always be just a dream. But now you're in love with me... and you're happy to be here with me like this. That's my fantasy, Buffy. You've already made my wildest dreams come true."

The jolt of nervousness Buffy had felt a moment ago immediately evaporated. In their other conversations about sex she'd never gotten what Spike was really trying to say. Her own jumbled thoughts and fears had been too overwhelming for her to fully understand what he was saying. But Buffy felt that she understood now -- his fantasies might have featured particular sex acts he wanted to do to her or have her do to him, but they were ultimately about Buffy desiring him. What Spike really wanted was for her to love and want him the way he loved and wanted her.

Buffy was touched so deeply now that she understood, happy tears shimmered in her eyes. A cozy, exhilarating warmth blossomed in her chest, radiating out to all parts of her body. The feeling she got was a lot like an orgasm, only without the involuntary jerking of her hips and fluttering eyelids. Many possible responses to Spike's heartfelt words went through her mind. She simply said, "I love you, Spike."

Spike's smile expanded. He could never tire of hearing her say that to him. "I love you too, Buffy." He bent down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. They spent a few moments kissing gently, lips barely touching, both feeling their bond and affection for each other growing ever stronger.

Just as Spike was about to ask if she felt like she needed to take a break or stop, her hands went back into motion on his belt. A seductive smile curled up on Buffy's lips as Spike straightened back up. Spike smiled back at her, not only excited about what was about to happen, but also overjoyed to see renewed lust in Buffy's emerald eyes instead of nervousness.

Buffy easily undid the belt buckle and popped the top button. Her hands were still a little trembly, but with sweet anticipation not anxiety. She thought about caressing his hardness through the denim, but immediately thought better of it. It probably wasn't a good idea to stimulate Spike any further since he said it wouldn't take much for him to cum.

Buffy pulled the zipper down carefully. Spike released a shaky sigh as the pressure on his cock lessened. His cockhead was working its way out of the top of his jeans before Buffy had the zipper all the way down.

“Sorry I left you in there so long,” Buffy said to his dick. “Poor little thing, you didn’t have any room to breathe in those tight pants.”

Spike was having trouble thinking about anything aside from what Buffy was about to do to him, but the word ‘little’ cut through the lust fog filling his brain. “Eh! What d’ya mean by little?” he asked good-naturedly, arching an eyebrow.

“Oh, um..." Buffy giggled and then bit her lip, trying to suppress a smile. "I meant, 'little' only in comparison to... something like an elephant or... a dinosaur.”

They laughed lightly as Buffy pulled his jeans halfway down his thighs, letting all his naughty bits finally breathe.

Buffy blinked at his impressive erection. 'Little' was definitely not the right word for it. She could swear Spike's dick was even bigger than she remembered it being the other night. Maybe it looked huger because it was right in front of her face. His cock looked fully erect and in critical need of attention.

"Wow... bigger than I remember. Don't kill me or put me in a wheelchair with this thing, okay?" Buffy joked. She surmised (correctly) that Spike would enjoy some complimenting of his anatomy.

"Wouldn't dream of it, luv." Spike thought there might be some actual anxiety about his size behind the joke. "It's... not worryin' you, is it? That it might hurt?"

"No, not worried. Just... extremely curious about what'll feel like. I trust you to be careful when we start. I've never had one as large as yours, so... be gentle with me, Big Bad," she said, batting her green eyes. Buffy could see every bit of Spike puffing up with pride, even his already long, thick, jutting cock seemed to grow bigger; those words apparently pleased him a great deal. Of course Spike would like that kind of flattery; Buffy made a note of that for future reference.

"We'll take it as slow and gentle as you like, pet," Spike vowed. As he was saying the next word, Buffy wrapped her hand around his girth, and began stroking him gently. "P-promise... Bloody hell," his voice hitched on the first syllable, the rest was said in a throaty moan.

Buffy smirked up at him before focusing her attention back on his meaty cock. Her fingers didn't quite meet around the shaft. She was suddenly fascinated by Spike's staff, looking at it from different angles, giving it little squeezes as she stroked him and watching how it reacted. She used her free hand to touch it delicately, feeling its smooth, velvety texture with her fingertips, and tracing slow circles around the crown.

Spike’s mental chant of ‘Don’t cum!’ was repeated more urgently the moment Buffy’s hand made contact with his dick. Outwardly, Spike breathed in sharply, closed his eyes, and tensed at the feel of her soft, dainty hands on his aching cock. The same hands that were capable of bending steel (and had delivered many potent punches to his face) were now so gentle, so feminine.

Buffy smiled, looking from his dick up to the blissful expression on his face as she stroked slowly up and down. “Damn, you’re hard as a rock. Poor little..." She amended, "I mean, poor huge, enormous thing.”

Spike kept his eyes closed, laughing a little. “That’s much better. But you could say just about anything you wanted right now, as long as you..." he moaned quietly, "... you keep doin' that."

Buffy licked her lips as she looked at the tip. It was purplish and angry-looking, and shiny with pre-cum. She observed more seeping from his cumslit while she stroked him. Buffy gently swirled a fingertip on the head, eliciting another low moan from Spike. She wanted, needed to lick up that pearly liquid urgently.

Buffy leaned forward and gave the tip of his ramrod-stiff cock a tender kiss (which caused Spike to tense and breathe in sharply again), then slid her lips around it. Spike moaned raggedly, afraid to open his eyes. If he watched her sucking him off it would be over in an instant. He threaded his fingers in her silky-smooth, golden hair, gently stroking it, trying to concentrate on the feel of her tresses against his skin rather than the feel of her tongue on his cock.

Buffy held his cockhead in her mouth, softly licking and sucking on it as her hand caressed his staff. A glob of pre-cum rushed out onto her probing tongue. It didn't taste exactly the way she'd anticipated. It was a bit salty, that part she'd expected. Buffy didn't know how or why, but Spike tasted of fresh fruit -- like a combination of watermelon, pink grapefruit, and strawberries. He was absolutely delicious! Like a cool, refreshing drink on a hot summer's day. If all guys tasted like Spike, Buffy would have much more experience at giving blowjobs by this point in her life -- and, consequently, a really bad reputation.

She moaned softly at his delightful flavor and the sensations she felt at having him in her mouth. His hard, yet soft flesh throbbed against her tongue, leaking more of that yummy, fruit-flavored pre-cum. She really would have to ask him about that later. But for now Buffy was perfectly content to let his tastiness remain a mystery and just enjoy her treat.

Buffy's moans sent fabulous vibrations up along the length of Spike's cock and down into his balls. Spike hung his head back, praying he wouldn't cum in the next five seconds, and groaned, "Oh God, Buffy."

A thrill shot up Buffy's spine at hearing Spike's passion-roughened voice calling her name. 'Guess I'm doing good so far!' she thought. She glanced up at him and was slightly dismayed that he wasn't looking at her. Buffy wanted to deepen the intimacy of the act by looking into his baby blues while she went down on him.

She drew back until his cock cleared her lips, still slowly stroking him with her hand. "Spike... why aren't you looking at me? You don't like watching me do it?"

He took a shuddery breath, but kept his eyes closed. "I would enjoy it... way too much, if you get my meanin'. It would be over in a matter of seconds..."

Buffy snorted softly. "Oh. But... it's really okay with me if you cum fast. You got me off several times already, I want to give you a happy too, ya know?"

"Alright... but don’t say I didn’t bloody warn ya," Spike acquiesced with a sigh, opening his eyes. Buffy was smiling brightly at him, which made him smile back at her automatically. "You want me to watch, eh?" he asked, softly stroking her hair.

Buffy half-shrugged, but it was obvious that she did want it. "I like watching your eyes... your face. It makes me hot to see how you react to what I'm doing," she admitted, trying to be more forward about what she wanted.

"If it's at all possible, I'll, uh, try to give you some warning before I..."

Buffy nodded and then wasted no time getting back to the job at hand (no pun intended). Keeping eye contact with Spike, she took the bulbous head back into her mouth, flicking and swirling her tongue all over it. Spike groaned again, his eyes open but heavy-lidded.

Buffy moved her mouth further down his thick cock, bit by bit, rubbing the underside with her tongue on the way down and back up to the head. She began moving faster, bobbing on his dick, not trying to take all of him in (she didn't want to choke), and used her left hand to cup and fondle his balls.

A low growl rumbled in Spike's throat. "God, pet... Ahh yeah!"

Buffy was pleased that she was pleasing him. And seeing his face while she blew him did make everything so much better and hotter. Spike's face and his eyes were normally so expressive, but they were even more so now. His eyes were a little glazed, but beneath the glaze, burned a passion for her. Buffy held just the head in her mouth and lashed at it with her tongue.

"Ahh God," Spike panted, his eyes crossing for a few moments. "I have a feelin' I'm... gonna test the strength of... that soundproofing spell," he said haltingly, having to pause every couple of seconds.

Buffy laughed, snorting and breathing through her nose. She started moving her mouth up and down his length, freehanded. She ran her hands over Spike's thighs and hips, feeling him tremble under her palms. Spike's hands went from her hair to her shoulders, massaging one moment and gripping them the next. Buffy guessed he was struggling to stay on his feet.

Buffy moved her head back until his cock popped out of her mouth. She giggled at how it bounced in the air, as if it were trying to find its way back into her mouth on its own. "Reminds me of a cobra. I guess that makes me a snake charmer, huh?"

"Hunh?" Spike looked down at her, confused and breathing heavily.

"You need to sit down?" Buffy asked sympathetically, caressing his thighs. "Your legs feel kinda shaky."

Spike closed his eyes for a second and nodded. "Yeah... think I'd better. Now I've got the ventriloquist dummy legs."

Buffy laughed and, with her hands on his hips, guided him to sit on the bed. She knelt down on the floor, taking the same position Spike had earlier. "Let's get these boots and pants off. I wanna see all of your hot bod." She stuck her tongue out the corner of her mouth and winked, then proceeded to pull his boots and socks off. "I don't know why, but it bugs the hell out of me if a guy keeps his socks on during sex."

Spike laughed and laid down on his back, looking up at the ceiling. He was glad for this short respite; he could last a bit longer now and not embarrass himself. "That's a strange pet peeve. I think it's bloody sexy if a girl keeps her socks or shoes on whilst shagging."

"Hmm, I'll keep that in mind for another time," Buffy said, wrapping her hand around his rigid dick again.

At the contact, Spike tilted his head back and moaned low in his throat. He was back to being close to cumming again already. He thought he'd bought himself at least a few more minutes, but perhaps not.

Every time Spike moaned, bolts of arousal shot through Buffy's body. She loved the sounds he made. She leaned in, dragging her lips and tongue up and down his length, exploring his solid column and taking mental notes of his reactions. "Mmmm, you taste soooo good, baby," Buffy said huskily, her words slightly muffled with her lips pressed to his hardness. She smiled with satisfaction at his pronounced moan, just the sound she was hoping he'd make.

Buffy took the head back in her mouth, twirling her tongue around it and then poked it into his cumslit.

Spike's body twitched. "Ahhh fuck," he groaned.

Buffy slowly slid her mouth up and down his cock, swallowing up as much of him as she could manage comfortably. Maybe in the future she'd try mastering the art of deep-throating, but she didn't feel up to that tonight. Buffy moved her hands over his body as she bobbed on him, touching and caressing the lean, hard muscles of his chest and abdomen.

"Sorry I'm... not lookin' at you... the whole time," Spike panted. "My eyes keep goin' crossed."

Buffy snuffled a laugh, but didn't stop to reply. She kept right on sucking his throbbing cock and running her hands over his hard body. She made sure to rub and tease his nipples, Spike had seemed to enjoy that earlier this evening when they'd been making out on her bed.

After only a few minutes of this, Spike was at the point of no return. As promised, he blurted out a warning. "Buffy, uhhhn, gonna cum!" He raised his head to look at her. Buffy's eyes locked with his, her heart racing in her chest, her own sex throbbing again with excitement and desire.

Spike wasn't sure what it was he expected her to do when he announced he was about to shoot his wad, but he didn't think she'd step-up her efforts.

Buffy began moving her mouth up and down his saliva-slick cock feverishly. She jacked the base hard and fast with one hand, and fondled and tugged on his balls with the other. As if that weren't enough to make Spike explode, the look in Buffy's eyes was wanton, hungry. And she was making moaning, growling sounds as her lips slid up and down his throbbing shaft, which again sent delicious vibrations shooting through Spike's naughty bits.

Spike went up on his elbows, not wanting to miss the sight of Buffy taking his load in her mouth. Lips parted and his eyes glassy, Spike panted and watched her watching him.

Buffy was about to take him out of her mouth just to say something really dirty that would get him off for sure when Spike's hips began to jerk. Buffy's lips glided back up his length, holding just the head in her mouth. She could feel Spike's shaft swelling and pulsing, knowing she'd get her treat any moment now. She drooled all over his cockhead in anticipation of tasting his seed. Would it be yummy and fruity like his pre-cum? Buffy couldn't wait to find out.

Spike threw his head back, his body jerked, and his cock jumped in Buffy's mouth. "Ohh fuck! Ahhh God, Buffy!" Spike yelled. The sound-proofing spell was proving invaluable already -- Spike's shouts of pleasure surely would have woken up her mom and sister, not to mention the neighbors.

Buffy was ready for it, but still let out a squeak of surprise when the first powerful spurt hit the back of her throat. His spunk also had that curious, yet delectable fruity taste. Buffy pumped him slowly with her hand while greedily swallowing spurt after spurt of his thick, creamy cum, sucking and gulping it down as quickly as she could. She'd lost eye contact with him due to the fact that he'd thrown his head back when he'd started to cum, but that was okay. His yells of pleasure, his big, pulsing cock firing off round after round into her mouth, and the way his body shook gave Buffy immense satisfaction and pride that, despite her nervousness, she'd apparently given him a damn fine blowjob.

After a minute, Spike's groans and shaking began to diminish. Buffy had just been starting to wonder if she could swallow it all -- it felt like he'd shot a gallon of jizz down her throat. Despite her best efforts, some had escaped from the corner of her mouth. She felt it drip down her chin and then onto her chest; she at once hated the fact that she’d lost any of the tasty-goodness and was turned on by the feel of the cool, slickness sliding down her heated skin.

As his fountain dried up, Buffy sealed her lips around the head and gave it a hard suck, pulling one last glob from his cock. She wanted every last drop of that sweet cream she could get!

Spike was making happy moaning sounds, smiling deliriously and breathing hard. Buffy poked him in the abs to get his attention. He lifted his head to look at her, his lids still heavy, his eyes a bit glazed. Buffy had the last bit of cum on her tongue, sticking it out for Spike to see, and then retracting it and swallowing hard.

Spike's eyes widened momentarily before slitting with renewed desire, a low, rumbling sound came from deep in his chest. "Bloody hell..." Spike said in a low growl. "You are so fucking hot, Summers."

Buffy gave his softening cock a little kiss, then crawled up onto the bed with him. Spike sat up and took Buffy into his arms as she straddled his lap. They kissed softly, Spike's hands roamed slowly over Buffy's back, and Buffy cupped his face in her palms.

Spike noticed the wetness on Buffy's chest and pulled back enough to see the bit of cum that had dripped onto her breasts. He looked back up at her with a devilish, sexy smile. “You missed a few drops.”

“Darn.” Buffy looked down at her chest and pouted. “I wanted to get it all.”

Spike ran two fingers up the wet line, scooping up the traces of spunk, then raised his fingers to her lips.

Buffy's tongue darted out to dab at his fingers. She twirled her tongue around his fingers before sucking them into her mouth. Their eyes smoldered with passion and love for each other as Buffy caressed his digits with her tongue, slowly sucking and licking every bit of that slick nectar from them.

Spike withdrew his fingers from her mouth and crushed his lips to hers in an intense, feverish kiss. Their tongues plumbed the other's mouth, twining sensuously together. They maneuvered themselves on the bed as they kissed, laying properly with their heads by the pillows. But lying side-by-side wasn't enough for Spike, he needed to feel Buffy's warm body pressed against him. He rolled on top of her, covering her body with his. Buffy put her arms around him, smiling as she moved her hands over Spike's back and shoulders. He dipped his head to kiss her neck, and then moved downwards to her chest.

Buffy sighed happily. "I was so worried about going down on you -- but once I got going I felt great. I was amazing!" Then she bit her lip and looked down at Spike who was circling her areola with his tongue. "Oh, well I guess you should be the one to say if I was good or not... I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth."

Spike looked up at her, flicking at her nipple with the tip of his tongue. "Pet, you can put whatever you want in my mouth."

Buffy giggled as Spike moved back up to plant a hard kiss on her lips. Then he pulled back to look at her. "You are amazing, Buffy. What you did to me... God, it was so bloody perfect.” He paused, lovingly brushing aside a strand of hair from her cheek. “Absolute best I have ever had."

Buffy smiled and ran her hand along the side of his face. "I wanted it to be good for you." There was a tiny, negative voice in her head telling her Spike was only saying that to make her happy. But Buffy didn't believe the voice this time. She could tell Spike meant every word by the way he was looking at her. His ocean-blue eyes were filled with adoration for her; he was practically glowing.

"Buffy, it was better than good... So bloody much better than just good.” He lowered himself to her, needing to kiss her.

Buffy moaned into the searing kiss, sparks of desire ignited throughout her body. No one could kiss like Spike... so seductive, so intense, so passionate; his love and passion for her were virtually tangible things. Buffy hoped her kiss conveyed just how much she loved him too.

Spike pushed aside the recurring thought that he must be dreaming. He knew this was really happening simply because his imagination wasn't this good. He'd had plenty of dreams of making love to Buffy, but, though he'd tried (Lord knows he'd tried!), he couldn't possibly have imagined what it would feel like for Buffy to make love with him.

Spike trailed a line of kisses back down to her chest. Buffy moaned in approval as he bathed one breast, and then the other, with his tongue.

"I'm completely, hopelessly addicted to you already," Spike murmured before softly sucking on her nipple. “I'll never be able to get enough of you, Buffy.”

“I... I liked the way you...” Buffy took a breath, determined to be more direct and share-y in bed with Spike. “I liked hearing you yell my name.”

Spike smiled up at her. “Did you now?”

“Uh-huh.” Buffy nodded. "Am I a genius for thinking of the soundproofing spell or what?" she joked.

Spike chuckled. "That you are. I didn't plan on yellin' like that... I was tryin' not to be too loud, even with the spell."

"I liked that you were loud. I don't want you to hold back if you just have to scream my name in a fit of passion. Makes me feel all... womanly," Buffy said with a wink, moving a hand down her stomach.

Spike smirked, getting that she was paraphrasing what he'd said to her right before they'd fought for the first time. It was good that she was thinking about their not-so-pleasant past and joking about it; she didn't seem angry or bitter about their early encounters.

“I know how to make you feel even more womanly, baby,” Spike purred, moving back up to capture her lips in another fiery kiss.

"You taste like fruit... Did you know that?" Buffy mumbled against his mouth.

Spike paused and pulled back a bit to look at her with an arched eyebrow. "Eh?"

She giggled. "Your... stuff tastes like fruit."

He smirked. "Stuff? Say the word."

Buffy bit her lip coquettishly and shook her head, her boldness waning. “Spiiike,” she whined “You know what I mean! Your... stuff.”

“You can swallow it, but you can’t say it?” Spike questioned, quirking a brow at her.

Buffy sighed and rolled her eyes up at the ceiling. She just wasn’t used to saying this stuff out loud. Clearly she had a ways to go with her sexy bedroom-talk. She sighed again and looked back down at him. “It’s... kinda dirty, not something that’s bandied around in casual conversation. It’s bandy-free,” Buffy excused.

“I’ve heard ya say worse,” Spike pointed out, still looking at her expectantly. "And ya know I like it when you talk dirty, pet. Say it... or I'll tickle you into submission," he teased, moving a hand down her side.

"No tickling! Okay... your cum tastes like fruit. There, I said that bad, bad word.” Buffy smirked, thinking she liked how saying naughty things to Spike made her feel. She felt bolder, more sure of herself, more confident. “Happy now?"

"Mmmhmm, ecstatic," Spike replied impishly.

"You want to tell me how or why you taste like fruit?" Buffy asked with amusement.

Spike shrugged. "Dunno, I s'pose it's 'cos I'm just so bleedin' sweet. I'm nature's candy."

She giggled again. "Mmhmm, that must be it." Buffy pushed Spike onto his back and draped a leg across both of his. "You really do taste extremely yummy. I was pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't mind doing that over," she bent her head to place soft kisses on his chest, "and over again."

Spike shivered and closed his eyes in pleasure. Buffy's hot, naked body pressed against his... the scent of her arousal... her sweet lips on his skin... hearing her say she loved and craved him... He knew this wasn't a dream, but it sure as hell felt like one.

"You taste like fruit, so... do I taste like anything interesting?" Buffy wondered.

Spike didn't know how his brain could possibly be working at anything other than a primitive, caveman level, but a line of verse occurred to him which described Buffy's flavor perfectly.

He suddenly rolled them over again, making Buffy squeak in surprise. Spike held himself above her, gazing intensely down into her bright green eyes. He recited with a deep, slightly rough tone, "When you came... you were like red wine and honey... and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."

Buffy's heart fluttered, she swooned just a little bit more as she stared into his stormy baby blues. "Wow... good answer," she said breathlessly. Then Buffy put her hands on the sides of his face and brought him down to her, kissing him with renewed vigor.

Spike smiled against her lips, pleased at how his little sex kitten really got off on poetry. He silently vowed to have a few more romantic verses handy for the next time they got together.

“I need you, Spike,” Buffy moaned, moving her hands over his shoulders. “...As soon as you're ready, I mean. I know you'll need a little time...”

Spike took her right hand and moved it between their bodies. Buffy's hand came up against his once-again hard cock.

Buffy raised her eyebrows and smiled, wrapping her hand around his shaft. “Ooh, nice,” she purred, slowly stroking him back to being fully erect. “You only needed, like... a minute to recover? Is that some kind of record?”

“Always hard for you, pet,” Spike replied softly, then gave the side of her neck a little, teasing bite.

Buffy drew in a sharp breath, then released it as a raspy moan. Her excitement had intensified at feeling his teeth on her throat. She knew Spike couldn't do more than give her playful bites because of the chip, but it was increasing her arousal, nonetheless. Buffy would have shared that info with Spike but... she was both confused and alarmed by the fact that she was turned on by the thought of him biting her. What did it mean? Was it the thought of Spike biting her that excited her, or was it just biting? It was Spike, she decided; it was definitely the thought of Spike doing the biting. Buffy recalled getting hot when he bit her at the mansion...

Spike took his cock in hand, rubbing the tip up and down her slit, coating himself in her juices and teasing her over-heated flesh. Spike softly kissed Buffy's lips and began thrusting slowly, back and forth against her. Her pussylips molded themselves around his shaft, engulfing him in her heat and sending shards of bliss racing through his veins.

Before Buffy could get too freaked out about her possible 'biting fetish', the new, highly pleasant (and not confusing or upsetting in the least) sensations pushed away the troubling thoughts.

A breathy moan escaped Buffy's lips, electric tingles shot through her body with every gentle push of Spike's hips. The ridge of his cock brushed over her dripping entrance, almost penetrating her, with every slow pass. It was driving her mad! Buffy bit at his earlobe, then whispered huskily, “I need you inside me, Spike!”

Spike had been waiting for the go-ahead from Buffy. Although she'd proved much more ready than she'd been the other night, he wanted to give her a chance to tell him to stop if she really wasn't ready for the main event.

Spike nipped lightly at her lips, then pulled back enough to look at her. “No doubts?” he asked, his azure eyes searching her face for the slightest sign of indecision.

Buffy smiled softly. She raised her head from the pillow, meeting Spike's lips for a sweet kiss. “No doubts.” She gave his bottom lip a little bite, then let her head sink back down to the pillow.

Spike grinned, then dropped down on top of her, covering Buffy's mouth with his. He poised his cock at her opening and moaned at feeling it flutter against him. In his mind, he could hear his demon chanting, 'Fuck her! Fuck her!' But he didn't follow anyone's orders, even his demon's. As he'd promised Buffy, Spike would be gentle, go slow and easy until she demanded more.

They gazed at each other through half-lidded eyes as Spike pressed forward. Buffy's breath hitched when Spike's cockhead pushed inside of her. She moaned and dragged her hands down his back to give his ass a squeeze.

“Ohh yes, Spike... Want you... Want all of you,” Buffy breathed, bringing her knees up alongside his hips, telling him in no uncertain terms that she wanted this.

Spike thought it was a good thing he'd cum once already, or he might've shot his load just then. Buffy saying those words, and the feel of her red-hot, yielding flesh enveloping him was nearly enough to short-circuit his brain.

“God... you feel like heaven, Buffy,” Spike murmured, kissing the side of her mouth. “Love you so much...”

Buffy turned her head to latch onto his lips.

His thrusts were slow and shallow, feeding her more of his length bit by bit. Even when he didn't intentionally thrust harder, Buffy's inner-muscles drew him in deeper. They kissed softly, moaning quietly into each other's mouth as Spike sank further and further into Buffy's sweltering depths.

“Oooh! Ohh God!” Buffy shuddered with a mini-orgasm at the halfway mark, Spike’s thickness stretching and filling her deliciously.

Spike had to halt his progress until her pussy muscles stopped gripping his dick. He buried his face in her hair, breathing hard.

“Wow... that one... snuck up on me,” Buffy panted, moving her hands up to Spike's shoulders.

Spike raised his head and smiled at her, then brushed his lips over hers. “They can be sneaky buggers.”

Buffy giggled and nodded. She hooked her ankles together under Spike's ass, urging him to continue. After cumming again, her pussy was more slippery and stretched sufficiency to accommodate him. The rest of Spike's length plunged inside of her with one, strong flex of Buffy's leg muscles.

Their breaths came in ragged gasps when their pelvises slapped together. It took Spike a few moments to gather his wits. “Thought you wanted to go s-slow?” he moaned.

“I did... Then I wanted to go faster,” Buffy replied with difficulty, her brain was still a bit mushy.

Spike kissed her lips gently. “You can 'ave it however you like it, pet. I'm your willin' slave.”

“Uh-uh.” Buffy leaned up, pressing her lips hard against his for a few seconds. “No master or slave. It's not about me -- it's about us.”

Spike closed his eyes and moaned as he began a series of slow, deep thrusts. He could feel his cock bottoming out when he was balls-deep in Buffy's pussy; they were a perfect fit. “Fit me like a glove, you do. Like you were made for me...”

“Ohh yes... made for each other,” Buffy agreed in a moan of her own. Her vaginal walls hugged the contours of Spike's thick column like his sword was custom-made for her sheath. She'd never felt so full, so loved, or complete, in all her life. The Slayer's perfect sexual partner was a vampire... The Powers That Be had a really strange sense of humor.

Buffy's hands roamed over Spike's back as he slowly fucked her; she'd never get tired of touching him, of feeling his hard muscles working only for her pleasure. “God... ohhh yes... Feels so good, Spike,” she whispered huskily.

Spike changed his rhythm -- thrusting all the way in to the root, then withdrawing only a few inches before thrusting all the way back in. Buffy thought it was sort of an odd rhythm, not like anything she’d experienced before, but it felt good so she just went with it.

After about thirty seconds, Buffy's eyes widened as a new, intense wave of pleasure rippled out from her core to every cell in her body. She got an extra jolt of pleasure each time he thrust in. "Ohhh, holy shit," she panted. “God, Spike! Whatever you're doing feels... Ohh God!”

Spike smiled down on her flushed face, not stopping or slowing his movements. “You like the tapping?”

“Ahh God, yes! Good tapping -- love the tapping! More tapping!”

“It's just a little somethin' I learned a while back called the 'cervix bump'.” He felt extremely gratified that Buffy was enjoying this method. It's a little known fact that repeated tapping of the cervix with the tip of the penis can cause orgasms. Most men don't have dicks long enough to perform the technique -- that was never a problem for Spike, of course.

“Ohhh, don't stop! Spike, please! Don't stop!” Buffy begged and grasped at his shoulders. An enormous orgasm was swirling and building up strength like a Category 5 hurricane in her loins.

One 'cervix bump' later, Buffy's body went rigid, then quaked uncontrollably. “Holy shit! Ohhhh! Uhhhhnna!” she screamed, digging her nails into Spike's shoulders deep enough to draw blood. Her legs wrapped tightly around Spike, and her hips started bucking against him, hard and fast, all completely out of her control. Buffy’s eyes fluttered closed as her words degenerated into gasping shrieks of pure pleasure. Bright, colorful fireworks exploded behind her lids as her body and spirit parted ways on the crest of the orgasm. She was flying, soaring, diving, twirling through the bursts of bright sparkles that exploded all around her gloriously. The sparks burned her skin deliciously, sending wave after wave of euphoric fire rushing through her veins, making her body convulse and buck madly beneath Spike. In those moments there was nothing but utter bliss, pure and bright and wondrous.

Spike could only hold on, gasp for breath and wait for her to come back to him. He watched her beautiful face contort in orgasmic pleasure. Pleasure he’d given her. She was the most beautiful he’d ever seen her, right at this moment. Her skin was flushed and rosy, her golden tresses tousled and untamed, her heart pounding wildly, her sweet, hot blood racing in her veins, her cervix kissing the head of his cock as her channel tried to pull him even deeper into her core. He was nearly overcome with the feeling of Buffy cumming on his cock and the sight of her flushed, glistening body. Her inner-walls quivered and shook, undulating wildly over every inch of his manhood. He could feel her hot cream flooding from her body, coating him, burning him with her passion. In all his years of existence, he’d never felt anything like it before. Her slick cum heated him from the outside in. He could feel the warmth of her blossoming deep in his belly; it was nearly his undoing.

Buffy finally began to slow her movements and loosen her hold on him. “Ohhh... Ohh my God... That was incredible...” Buffy puffed, trying to get her breath back. “I almost blacked-out.”

Spike smiled and gave her a small peck on the lips. He idly wondered how any human male had survived a shag with a Slayer; the force of her bucking would've broken a fragile human's pelvis, and the clutching at his arms and shoulders certainly would've fractured something. But those thoughts only briefly flickered through Spike's mind; none of that mattered now. She was his and she was bloody perfect.

“Reckon I'll have to remember how much you liked that.” He had been close to cumming but hadn't quite got there before Buffy recovered, and that was fine by Spike. He wanted to stave off his own climax for as long as possible to show Buffy how important her pleasure was to him. A real man takes care of his woman's needs before fulfilling his own.

Buffy panted, nodding her head and patting his arm. “Oh yeah, that 'cervix bump' thing goes on the list of things we do... a lot.” Spike had already fulfilled his promise of: fits of ecstasy and total screaming abandon. Buffy still had to figure out a way to do that to him too...

Buffy seemed spent (for the moment), so Spike gingerly pulled out and moved onto his side next to her. He went up on one elbow, resting his head on his hand, just enjoying seeing her sweaty and flushed.

“Did you... cum too?” Buffy asked, still getting used to saying naughty words.

“I woulda if you didn't take care of me earlier. Thanks again for that, by the way.” He smirked. “I was tryin' to hold off on cumming again just yet. I wanted to give you a few more 'fore I had another one.”

Buffy pouted slightly. “I want to give you lots of happys, too.”

Spike smiled and leaned forward to softly kiss her damp forehead. “We've got all night, pet. No worries.”

“Right. There's plenty of time for me to reduce you to a quivering heap of flesh.” Buffy nodded, trying to be positive. “I, uh, need a minute before we... continue, okay?”

“Take all the time you need, luv.”

Buffy took a bottle of water from her nightstand and took a drink. “Don't want to get dehydrated,” she explained as she put the bottle back.

“Very prudent of you.”

Spike put his hand on Buffy's stomach, then began lightly caressing her skin. His fingertips slowly swirled their way around her stomach, then upwards to her chest.

Buffy shivered, even a gentle touch of Spike's hands was stimulating. “That, um, tapping or bumping thing you did was really effective.”

He chuckled. “Glad you enjoyed it.”

“It's like... naughty Morse Code,” Buffy giggled giddily.

Spike smirked. “I was pleasuring you, but also tapping out a message to the troops.” He gently cupped her right breast, brushing his thumb over the nipple before moving to the left.

“Oh, I just love a man who can multitask.” Buffy sighed languidly, feeling satisfied (for the moment) and enjoying Spike's hand caressing her breasts. She frowned when she spotted the marks on his shoulders. “Oh, no... I hurt you,” she said with a pout, carefully touching where her nails had dug into his skin. “I'm so sorry!”

Spike craned his neck to look at the half-moon-shaped indentations on his skin from her fingernails. “I liked it. No worries, they're not even bleedin'.” They had bled a little, but his quick healing powers were working on the deep scratches already.

“I didn't mean to hurt you...” She fretted.

Spike hoped his casual, confident smile would put her at ease. “Buffy, I told you it's alright.” He leaned forward and kissed her pouty lips tenderly. “I think it's brilliant that you marked me in a fit of passion.” His voice became rougher, his eyes smokier. “I like that I can make you lose control...”

“Me losing control is not a good thing, Spike. Slayer strength, remember?” Tears began forming in Buffy's eyes. “If I hurt you, I'd never...”

“Buffy, you don't have to worry about that with me. Vampire, remember? I'm not delicate. Unless we use stakes or swords as props, it's doubtful that you'd actually hurt me. Pleasure can be... enhanced if there's a bit of a sting to go along with it.

“You can't have really good sex if you're preoccupied with possibly hurting the person you're with.” Spike shot her a sexy smirk. “'Sides, you're my wild, magnificent lioness... I knew there'd be a risk of getting a scratch or two on my flawless, alabaster skin.”

Buffy tried to make herself relax. She had to remind herself again that Spike was NOT like her other boyfriends. He was strong, almost as strong as her, and couldn't be hurt as easily as the others. He was also freaky and got off on a little pain. For Spike, getting scratched or bruised by her (accidentally or not) was a turn-on.

She took in then let out a deep breath, then smiled at him. “Okay. I'll try not to worry about accidentally hurting you.”

“We could have a safe-word if that'd make you feel better. Somethin' I'd never say when we're shagging...” Spike pursed his lips, thinking. “Somethin' like, 'Stop'.”

Buffy laughed. “We might need a better word than that. Really though, if I'm hurting you -- and you're not enjoying it -- you just have to say something. Deal?”

“Deal,” Spike agreed. He couldn't even imagine ever telling Buffy to stop anything she did to him in bed. But if it helped her relax and let go, he'd agree to whatever she wanted.

Buffy looked down, seeing Spike's cock remained ready for action. She reached down and took his staff in her hand, slowly stroking him.

Spike closed his eyes. “God... I love how you touch me, Buffy.”

“I promise I'll be gentle with this part of you,” she joked.

Spike smiled and gave her another soft kiss. “I 'preciate that, pet.”

“Mmmm, hard to believe this big ol' thing fit inside me,” she remarked, stroking his ego along with his cock.

Spike smirked, knowing she was flattering him, but thoroughly enjoying it. “And what a perfect fit it was, too.”

Suddenly, feeling him in her hand wasn't enough. Buffy felt her need for Spike stirring in her loins again. “I'm ready to go again, let's --”

Spike was on top of her before she could finish the sentence. Buffy giggled and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her giggles turned into moans when his big cock pushed back inside of her, parting her clutching walls as he slipped into her smoldering, silk sheath.

Spike sunk in to the hilt, stopping a moment to luxuriate in the feeling of being completely encased in Buffy's wet heat once again. “You feel so bloody good, Buffy,” he rasped. “So fucking hot... Wish we could stay like this forever.”

A funny response occurred to Buffy -- that she might need to do things in her daily life that wouldn't be possible with his dick stuffed up her pussy -- but she wasn't in a joking mood. She was feeling overwhelmed, though not in a bad way like the last time they were in bed at the crypt. This was a very good kind of overwhelmed. The sensations and emotions she felt as Spike slid his cock in and out of her were unlike anything she'd ever felt before. She felt... free, without a care in the world except for pleasing and being pleased by the blond, beautiful Adonis on top of her.

Spike's thrusts started off long and slow, gradually building in force and speed. They softly licked and sucked at each other's lips during the more gentle lovemaking. But the faster and harder Spike's hips pistoned, kissing without their teeth clacking together became impossible.

Buffy began unconsciously flexing her inner-muscles around his massive tool, giving him some special 'hugs'.

“Uhhha! Bloody hell!” Spike growled, slowing down for a moment before resuming his hard, fast rhythm. “Whatever you're doin', don't fucking stop!”

Buffy felt an extra jolt of exhilaration. She was doing something that made him seem to lose control for a few seconds. What was she doing...? It was hard to think about anything right now... But then she noticed her pussy muscles were contracting, and pulling on Spike's cock without any conscious effort -- that must be what he was talking about. Buffy took control of those special muscles for the first time in her life, experimentally squeezing him.

“Ohh God, Buffy!” Spike panted, slamming his cock into her as hard and fast as her grasping muscles would allow.

Buffy's hands glided down Spike's straining back, over the swell of his ass, and grabbed two handfuls of his perfect butt. She clutched at Spike's firm ass as he pounded into her, relishing how the muscles flexed under her hands when he thrust in.

“Harder!” Buffy breathed. “Oh God, fuck me harder!”

Spurred on by Buffy's demand, Spike began pumping into her furiously, with a speed and power that literally took Buffy's breath away.

Another of those sneaky orgasms took Buffy by surprise. She felt her pussy quiver around him, and the next moment she was exploding all over his thrusting cock. “Uhhh! Shit! Ohhhh -- fuck! Spike! YES!” she shouted as her orgasm took full control over her trembling body.

Spike felt his balls tighten up and knew it was a matter of moments before he joined her in bliss. “Fuck! Unnghaa -- God!” He gasped when his orgasm hit him with tidal force. A grunt started in Spike's throat, quickly turning into a thunderous roar of pleasure. His cum shot out of him like a cannon, feeding Buffy's hungry, clutching pussy.

Spike reckoned that he'd probably cum a thousand times in his life, but it had never felt like this. Buffy's pussy was virtually sucking the cum out of his spurting cock -- she hadn't been lying when she told him about those special Slayer muscles! He felt his balls contract and yet another hard volley of cum boiled up, trying to sate the Slayer’s needs... and his own. His spunk battered her burning, clutching walls with spurt after spurt of thick, ropy cream, coating them both, mingling with her hot cum and filling her channel all around him.

The sensation of Spike's cock unloading inside of her set off another epic orgasm in the Slayer. Her body jolted, and then went into another bout of spasms. She screamed her release, digging her heels into his upper thighs, just under his butt, forcing his erupting cock into her as deep as possible as his shaft pulsed and swelled even larger in her channel with each hard burst of his sweet cream.

Intense waves of bliss crashed through their bodies again and again, seeming to go on forever. The Slayer and vampire each reached a zenith of pleasure they never knew existed. It was exhilarating, yet exhausting.

They panted and moaned as their sweaty bodies came to a gradual stop.

“Holy shit,” Buffy whispered, stunned by what she'd just experienced. She grinned and then laughed joyously when her brain finished rebooting. “Oh... Oh my God! That was so... Oh God...” She pulled in a few deep breaths, trying to get her breathing back under control. She moved her hands across Spike's back. “You okay?”

Spike lifted his head and smiled deliriously at her. “I've never cum that hard in my entire life.”

“I had one -- actually it was a few of those -- too.” Buffy gazed at him with a soft smile on her lips, thinking she'd definitely achieved that 'perfect' first-time she'd hoped for. She'd never seen a man look as beautiful as Spike was at this moment. His cobalt blue eyes shone with love and desire for her, and his sweet smile warmed her like the heat of the noonday sun. She'd put that smile on his face, she was the one who'd made him so happy.

Buffy had waited and planned for the 'perfect' first-time with Spike. The silk sheets, rose petals, and all the other stuff she'd bought were nice touches to enhance the mood, but, she realized, ultimately unnecessary. All she really needed was Spike. Feeling his hard, sleek body atop hers, his smiling lips, swollen from her kisses, and feeling his thick manhood filling her -- that was perfection.

Her quivering legs dropped from around his waist, allowing Spike to roll off of her and onto his side.

They laid side-by-side, breathing heavily with huge, matching grins on their faces.

“God, Spike... I know it's a cliché, but... I didn't know it could be like that,” Buffy panted.

Spike's smile grew wider. “It was my pleasure, pet. Literally.”

Buffy ran her hands lightly down her body, enjoying the leftover tingles from her orgasms. Her hands moved down over her breasts, her flat stomach, finally reaching her sodden pussy. Their combined juices were leaking out of her. “I think I need a towel,” she said jokingly. “You got me all gooey and wet.”

Spike chuckled. “You got a towel handy?”

She turned over and opened a drawer in her nightstand, and brought out a hand towel. She smiled and showed it to Spike.

Spike laughed. “My little Girl Scout. You really prepared for everything, didn't ya?”

“Yep. But I thought we'd need the towel to just mop up our sweat, not cum,” she said as she patted her sweaty forehead with the towel. “I'm gonna have to sneak the sheets into the laundry tomorrow -- the thought of my mom discovering my stained sheets gives me the wiggins.”

“See how easily you can say that naughty word now? All you need is a little practice to say it casually. Correct me if I'm wrong... but didn't you command me to 'fuck you harder'? Though, there's a good chance I only heard that in my head.”

Buffy smiled and dabbed at the beads of sweat on Spike's brow, recalling how very wanton and naughty she'd been. She'd never felt so uninhibited with a lover before. “Yes, I believe I did say that once... or twice. See what your influence is already doing to me?” she joked.

“You'll be swearin' like a convict 'fore long. I aim to corrupt you good 'n proper, pet.”

“If this is what corruption is like, then I'm all for it!” Buffy giggled.

“Wait a tick,” Spike said, stopping her as she was about to apply the towel to her wet nether-region.

Buffy looked at him questioningly, wondering why he wanted her to wait before cleaning up. The sly smile that lifted the corners of his mouth, and the way his eyes sparkled mischievously, told her that she was probably going to like whatever it was he was about to do.

Spike put his hand on her inner thigh, massaging it for a few moments, before sliding his hand upwards to caress her wet pussy. Buffy moaned quietly as Spike began gently rubbing her clit with the heel of his hand. He pushed his middle finger into her hole, slowly fucking her with it.

After a minute, he took his hand away from her pussy and brought his cum-coated middle finger between their faces. He brushed his finger across his own lips, then slowly extended his tongue to lick them clean. Spike's eyes fluttered closed for a moment as he savored his treat. When his eyes blinked open again, he held his finger close to Buffy's bottom lip, giving her time to say no or 'Ick!' before he proceeded.

Buffy wasn't certain she'd enjoy this. She eyed the gooey mixture on his finger with a bit of trepidation... seeing Spike taste their combined juices was undeniably arousing, though. Tonight was about being adventurous and learning what they both liked. You never knew if you'd like something until you tried it, so...

Spike smiled when Buffy parted her lips slightly, silently telling him she didn't object. He delicately rubbed his finger over her bottom lip, giving it a light gloss. Spike searched her eyes for a reaction as Buffy's tongue poked out and swept across her lip.

She'd never had a substantial taste of herself before; she'd only tasted what traces might have been left on a lover's lips. She licked her lips and rolled the substance around on her tongue. Buffy decided that it was a strange taste... but not a bad one. It had a creamy texture, and it tasted earthy, salty... and there was that fruity taste she liked so much. Their flavors complemented each other, which shouldn't have been surprising, everything else about them complemented the other.

Buffy took Spike's wrist and brought his finger back to her mouth, sliding it between her lips, sucking and licking off what cream remained. Their eyes smoldered and remained locked as Buffy's tongue licked up every trace of their cocktail. Spike took his finger from her mouth, then dipped his head to kiss her softly, unhurriedly.

Spike pulled back and asked, “That wasn't too weird or... squicky?”

“No, not weird or squicky. Well... I thought it was a little weird at first... but then it was just hot. I never thought about doing that before.”

“Just checkin'. You can always say no if you really don't fancy something.” He looked at her with a soft expression, letting her know he meant it. “You know that, don't you, pet?”

Buffy nodded, seeing how much her enjoyment meant to him. His eyes, those deep-blue orbs of pure expression, told her all she needed to know. “I know.”

Spike had an urge to go down on her again and let none of their nectar go to waste, but there'd be time for that later. He figured Buffy would like a minute or two to bask before starting another heated round of energetic lovemaking. He rolled onto his back, letting Buffy get on with the task of cleaning up, and relishing the delicious postcoital sensations coursing through his body.

Buffy used the towel on herself, succeeding in soaking up most of the liquid they'd produced. She dropped the towel on the floor next to the bed, thinking they'd probably need it again later. She rolled over on her side to face Spike. They smiled goofily at each other as he put an arm around her shoulders and she cuddled against his side, then sighed, as one, in contentment.

“Can't recall if I mentioned it, but that squeezing thing you did with your muscles when we were shagging? Bloody brilliant,” Spike said in a dreamy sigh. “Thought I was gonna lose my bloody mind, it felt so good.”

“Yay, I have a thing that drives you crazy too!”

Spike moved a hand down her back to caress her ass. “Just goin' around lookin' and smellin' the way you do drives me mad,” he growled playfully and gave her ass-cheek a squeeze.

“So... I was good, then?” Buffy asked unnecessarily. She just wanted to hear him say it again.

“I'd give you a standing ovation... but I can't feel my legs.”

Buffy laughed.

“Ya know, I'm starting to believe all that 'I'm not good in bed' bollocks was a ploy -- just so I'd be even more impressed with your performance,” Spike joked.

“Darn, you figured it out!” Buffy rolled over, resting against his side, then gave him a soft kiss on the lips. “You're too clever for me, you bad, extremely naughty vampire.”

“So you're turned around on that subject, then? You're not gonna doubt yourself anymore?” he asked.

“I don't know... I don't think I'm good.”

Spike sighed. “Buffy, how can I --”

“Let -- me -- finish,” she said, poking him on the stomach with each word. “You're always interrupting me.”

He sighed again. “Sorry, luv. Go on.”

“Maybe I'm just good with you. Like, it took being with you for me to finally feel free and naughty enough to be... myself. And I was always holding back... worrying that I'd accidentally hurt who I was with. I couldn't let myself go and just be in the moment. But, like you said, I don't have to worry about that as much with you. Not that I don't worry -- it's just that you don't mind me being a little rough... Does that make any sense? My brain is still fuzzy.”

Spike raised an eyebrow, smiling slightly. “Makes perfect sense to me. I like that theory! You should only ever have sex with me from now on.” He nodded firmly.

Buffy smiled and tightened her hold around him for a few moments. “You've ruined me for all other men, anyway.”

“That was my diabolical plan.” He looked at her, raising his eyebrows. “Oh, you were finished talking, right? Don't want to interrupt you again. Apparently, I'm always cuttin' you off.”

Buffy made a face and stuck her tongue out at him. “I can forgive you for stuff like that 'cause you're so hot and you give me lots of happys.”

“Tonight's just the beginning,” Spike promised. “I see many, many happys in your future in the days and weeks to come.”

“I see lots of happys in your future, too.” It had taken a lot of proving, but Buffy was finally convinced she really could do no wrong when it came to sex with Spike. All that time she'd wasted being a neurotic mess and worrying was for nothing... She'd be mad at herself later, right now she was too proud of herself to think any negative thoughts. She felt herself getting hot for Spike and ready for more carnal delights. Buffy wasn't sure how much more energy she had after that last set of multiples Spike gave her, but she was craving more. He'd probably need a few minutes to recuperate. But, like the saying goes, good things come to those who wait.

Buffy rolled onto her back, coaxing Spike to move with her. She put her hand to the back of Spike's neck and drew him to her for a kiss. Unlike their heated, frenzied lovemaking of a few minutes ago, the kiss was soft and gentle. It began with their warm, slightly parted lips barely touching, the tips of their tongues delicately teasing each other's mouth. Their lips parted more as Buffy's moist, hot tongue slid into Spike's mouth to do sensual battle with his own.

Their hands slowly roamed over their lover's body as the kiss deepened. Buffy made sure to tweak Spike's nipples as she felt up his finely muscled chest. He quietly moaned into her mouth, making her smile. Her right hand slid lower to rub against his fabulous abs, and then slid lower still, to wrap her hand around his cock. He wasn't fully hard again yet, but she could take care of that problem.

“Little vixen,” Spike murmured against her lips.

“I can't get enough of you, baby,” Buffy said huskily. She grinned devilishly at feeling his cock twitch in her hand.


Chapter End Notes:
* Spike's poem is credited to Amy Lowell