[Reviews - 2] LikedPrinter
Summary:

Spike can't harm humans now that he's got a chip in his brain. But his thirst for blood is still intact and his desire to defeat his third Slayer as strong as ever. So he's decided to fight her on the only ground that is accessible to him: her mind.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics, General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Horror
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2208 Read: 1420
Published: 09/09/2016 Updated: 10/09/2016
Story Notes:

Hello!

This story takes place at the very beginning of season 5, just before Spike realizes the depth of his feelings for Buffy.
I feel obligated to warn you that English isn't my first language and the story isn't beta-ed, so sorry in advance for any grammar and/or spelling errors there might be, I'm trying my best.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Exit Light, Enter Night by SylveryLocks [Reviews - 2] Liked (2208 words)

This takes place between S05E03 The Replacement, and S05E04 Out of My Mind, supposing that this period of time extended over several days.

And quick warning: the story starts off being kind of dark so don't be surprised, after all we've got a soulless, not-yet-in-love Spike here.