CHAPTER EIGHT

Buffy finished her waffles and put the plate in the sink. She stared at it for moment, then shrugged. “Remind me to wash the dishes before Mom gets home,” she said to the man she could feel standing right behind her, almost close enough to be touching her back. He lifted his hands to rest on her shoulders, startling her when she realized how rarely he touched her when not in bat form. She turned around and looked up into his warm gaze.

“Did you know that your eyes are the same shade of blue when you’re a bat? And that I knew that, the first time I saw them?”


“Knew they were blue, but no, I didn’t know they were the same shade… nor that you might have noticed it.”


“I did. And I thought it was kind of weird that I knew that much about your eye color. Makes me wonder what else about you I know and just haven’t let myself think about….”


“Feel free to explore anything I’ve got. Not that you haven’t had plenty of chances to see—”


Buffy rolled her eyes.


“And again, I remind you that I tried to cover or avert my eyes, smartass.”


His arms were still resting on her shoulders; he’d moved them only as much as necessary to allow her to turn around. He gave a quiet chuckle and leaned in to whisper in her ear “Anytime you want to uncover those eyes, you just let me know.” Buffy found that his cool breath in her ear was even more shiver-inducing than when he did it as a bat. When he delicately licked her ear lobe, she gasped.


“So, all the licking when you’re a bat really isn’t a new thing for you?” She tilted her head to give him access to her neck so he could run his lips down it, leaving much more disturbing sensations than the little bat-kisses she was used to.


“It isn’t,” he purred. “I’m an expert licker.”


“You’re being piggy again, aren’t you?” she gasped, as he pulled her against his body and let her feel the object she’d tried so hard not to see or think about. “That was meant to—Eeep!” He’d picked her up, and she found her legs automatically going around his hips and putting her suddenly wet panties against the bulge she found there.


Her “guh” of surprise was quickly swallowed by whimpers and gasps as she rubbed herself against him. His own litany of alternately obscene and flowery comments did nothing to discourage the sensations, and she was soon clinging to him and crying his name as she came.


To her surprise, he released her almost immediately and stepped back as soon as her feet were on the floor. “Wha—?” she began, her defenses already going up at the rejection. She started to turn away, face flaming in embarrassment.


“Sorry, love,” he said quickly. “Just didn’t want to go off in my trousers like some lovesick teenager.”


“You mean, like I did,” she said dryly, relaxing as she realized he hadn’t meant to reject her.


Stepping closer and titling her face up, he said, “If it weren’t for that fear, I’d still be holding you and hoping you’d do it again. You could pleasure yourself on me anytime you wanted to, and it still wouldn’t be enough. Don’t ever by embarrassed or sorry about that. Makes me feel all appreciated and manly, it does,” he added in what seemed like an attempt to sound less awestruck and more like a man in charge of the situation.


Buffy just gave him a raised eyebrow. “Well, Mr. make-love-till-the-sun-goes-down, are you planning to back that up?”


In reply, he swept her up and moved to the stairs with vampire speed. Her surprised giggle made him squeeze her tightly. “I love it when you giggle,” he said. “Never heard it very often until I became a bat. Now it might be my favorite sound.”


XXX

He tossed her on the bed and followed her down, pinning her to the mattress. “Time to show you my licking skills,” he growled, unfastening her jeans. “But I need to get you naked,” he muttered, trying, with little success, to push them down.


“You first,” Buffy replied, tugging on his tee shirt.


“No fair,” he said, even as he sat up and threw his shirt over his head. “You’ve already seen me naked.”


“But I couldn’t touch then,” she said, blushing at the way he so often brought out things she thought she was only saying in her mind. “Now I can.” Putting actions to words, she ran her hands, and then her lips over his chest and abdomen. She nuzzled his belly button and giggled at his growl. By mutual agreement, they separated long enough to shed their clothing, then stopped and stared at each other.


Spike’s look was one of complete adoration and admiration, and Buffy squirmed and blushed.


“Why are you looking at me like that?” she whispered, even as she did her own perusal of the very impressive cock she’d tried so hard to avoid looking at before. “And whoa!”


He gave a soft laugh, but answered her question. “Because you’re the most amazing and beautiful thing I’ve ever seen, and I’m not sure I’m not dreaming.”


“Speaking of dreaming….” She blinked at him.


“Was I dreaming of sleeping with you the first time I woke up naked and me? You’ve got to know I was, love. Almost figured it out then, didn’t you?” He gave her a gentle shove to get her to lie down. “You know what the best part of being a bat is?” Without waiting for an answer, he lowered his face and murmured, “Being able to lick you whenever I wanted to.”


He ran his tongue over one nipple, smiling as it came to a little peak, then taking it in his mouth and sucking until she was pushing her chest toward him. He dropped that one and moved to the other nipple, saying as he did, “But not where I wanted to. I’ve got a lot more licking to do, and kissing, and sucking… and—” He had to stop, his mouth once again full as he sucked that nipple to an aching point, while keep one hand on the other one to keep it happy. Buffy was making little murmurs and gasps of appreciation as he began to move his mouth down her torso, pausing to lick her navel and making her giggle, before moving to his main objective.


When he buried his head between her legs and began to show her what he meant by licking and sucking, Buffy’s appreciative sounds became louder and more enthusiastic. Her whimpers and an “oh, oh, oh” shriek reached a crescendo as she arched up and clamped her legs around his head. She held him there until she stopped trembling, then relaxed her grip and touched his head apologetically.


“I’m sorry. Are you okay?”


“Never been better,” he said, smiling up at her. “I think that might be my new favorite sound.”


His smile faded to something more serious as he moved up her body until his hips were where his head had been. “Got to feel you around me now, love. Let me in, Buffy.”


Buffy understood what he was really asking, saying, “Come in, Spike.”


She had only a brief moment to worry about the size of his cock before it was filling her in a way no one else ever had. She moaned and clenched around him, knowing and accepting that the way they fit together was going ruin her for any other man. He began slowly moving his hips, grinding down on her to send her climbing to another release before she even realized what he was doing. He kept his hips churning even while she shuddered around him, and continued to pump in and out until she was able to participate again.


She began to meet him thrust for thrust, enjoying the fact that, unlike with Parker or Riley, she didn’t need to worry that her strength might hurt him. In fact, his constant encouragement of her more violent and strong movements was all it took for her to let loose in a way she never had with anyone else. For a while an observer might have been confused about whether they were fighting or making love, but they weren’t confused. With a roar of “Buffy!” from Spike, and a shouted “Yes!” from Buffy, they simultaneously found release for the building sensations.


Buffy kept her arms and legs around him, as his hips kept moving long past the point he had anything left to pump into her. His head dropped beside hers and he kissed the side of her face before rolling to one side as she dropped her legs to the mattress, releasing him.


“Bloody hell,” he gasped. “I knew it would be brilliant, but….” He picked up her hand and brought it to his lips. “You’ll never be rid of me now, love. I’m yours forever, if you want me or not.”


She huffed an exhausted laugh. “Don’t think that’s going to be a problem. I can’t imagine doing that with anyone else.”


There was a pause, then, somewhat timidly, he asked, “So, is the enormous boy scout out of the picture, then?”


She rolled her head over to meet his uncertain gaze. “If I wasn’t so tired and satisfied, I’d probably be offended that you think I’m the kind of girl who cheats on her boyfriend. Fortunately for you, I am tired and satisfied, so I’ll just remind you that he wanted me to choose between him and Bat-Spike, and I did.”


“Are you sure he knows that?”


Buffy sighed. “Maybe? I dunno. I’ll make it more clear the next time I hear from or see him if I need to. If I don’t hear from him, I guess I’ll know he got the message. The question really is, will he leave you alone then, or will he be looking for revenge?”


“Think we both know the answer to that, love.” He pulled her over to stretch out on top of him. She blinked when she felt his cock poking her in the stomach.


“Really?”


He laughed deep in his chest, a sound Buffy was coming to like. “Did I mention what quick recovery time vampires have?”

“Nope, but you should have. It could be a selling point, you know.” She wriggled on him until it was between her thighs and she was holding it tightly. “You probably should have told me about it.”

“Rather show you than tell you,” he said with a smirk, as he put his hands on her hips and lifted her up to lower onto his cock.

Buffy gave a smile of anticipation as she settled there. “Does this mean I’m in charge now?”

He chuckled and spread out his arms and legs. “You always were, Slayer. I’m all yours.”

XXX

It was several hours later that Buffy, temporarily sated, sighed and said, “As much fun as this is, I don’t think I can keep it up on Eggo waffles.” As if to confirm her statement, her stomach growled. “Well, that was sexy, wasn’t it?” she muttered as she moved Spike’s arm off her waist and sat up.

“Everything you do is sexy,” he disagreed. “But feeding you sounds like a good idea.” He sat up also, and reached down to the floor for his pants. “I could use some more nourishment too, now that I think about it.”

As if they’d been sharing a bed for years, they got up and dressed to go downstairs.