--


“The only thing that’s changed is that I’m disgusted with myself,” Buffy stated with as much heat she could muster as she tried to ignore the blood rushing to her face and pounding in her ears.

She turned to keep walking but Spike slammed the palm of his hand against the alley wall, cutting off her escape. She barely had time to turn to face him before he leaned very close to her. As he ducked toward her neck, she jumped back slightly and hit the alley’s wall. He whispered hotly in her ear, “You’d do it again in a heartbeat”

Her eyes shut and her head fell back as his words sent shivers down her spine.

“Yes,” she breathed.

Buffy turned to meet his persistent mouth passionately and his hand came to rest over her burning crotch.

She arched into him. Her hand clutched his shoulder and her other hand covered his, grinding the heel of his hand harder against her.

Buffy broke the kiss, remembering her breath, which was coming out in pants and moans. Spike immediately moved to leave a wet trail of open-mouthed kisses along her jugular, Buffy’s hand curled at the nape of his neck.

She threw her head back, hitting the wall, as she rocked shamelessly into his hand. He was adding and subtracting pressure in the neediest places in the most tantalizing ways until her nails dug into the back of his neck. With one long drawn out thrust of the heel of his hand against her mound, she groaned loudly and collapsed in release.

Spike held her up until the tremors had stopped running races through her legs.

“Oh...Oh god,” she exhaled, pushing away from him gently and moving away. “Dawn...We need to find Dawn.”

She walked off slowly. Spike smirked, very satisfied, at her back. She paused when she didn’t feel him follow her. Turning, she said, still slightly breathless, “Coming?”

“Not yet,” Spike said under his breath with a grin and caught up with her.