CHECK OUT MY SITE http://www.geocities.com/angelusblood

Interlude –- Flying High

*--------------------*


Buffy was snuggled up to her vampire as she felt the steady rise and fall of his chest; she chuckled softly at his habit of breathing even though he didn’t need to. Spike felt rather than heard his mate laugh and looked down at her frowning slightly.

She just looked up and smiled softly at him, pressing a quick kiss to his chin before laying her head back down on his chest. Buffy began running her hand up and down her lovers’ thigh loving the way he began to shift and move about in his seat.

The little blonde continued to torture him till the point where his jeans were no longer comfortable, deciding to put an end to the game he grasped her hand gently but firmly and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

“Do you know what the Mile High Club is, love” his voice a hoarse whisper

A shiver went through her at the sound of his voice it was filled with desire and when she looked up into his eyes passion, love and lust shown clearly in his eyes. Remembering his question she shook her head her eyes transfixed on his lips.

The bleached vampires’ lips twisted into a seductive smirk he leaned in again and told her to meet him in the bathroom in about two minutes, just before getting up and heading to the back of the plane he gave a soft lick to the shell of her ear leaving her there panting and dripping with need.

Buffy tried to be patient but she couldn’t seem to sit still, perhaps it had to do with the sexy vampire that was waiting to fuck her in a few minutes. Her leg bounced up and down in her seat and she continued to fidget with her nails, finally glancing at her watch again she notice two minutes had indeed passed.

So Buffy tried to get up with out attracting too much attention, she waked down the aisle and knocked twice on the bathroom door, she pushed it open slowly hoping to god that Spike was on the other side. All of a sudden she was yanked inside and the door was shut firmly behind her.

Before she could even speak his lips were on hers, his tongue pushing past her lips demanding entrance. There was nothing sweet or gentle about this, it was just raw, straight up fucking.

While Spike attacked her lips with abandonment Buffy began to undo his belt and jeans. Spikes’ hands wandered up and down her back before falling to her hips and then sliding down to the front of her jeans. Spike turned Buffy to face the door his she placed her hands on either side of the frame bracing her self as her lover pushed her legs even farther apart.

Both were panting heavily as Spike’s hand glided over her body and cupped her breast and began to roll her nipple between his fingers; Buffy couldn’t help but arched into his hands the sensations he was creating making her lose all coherent thought. Somehow both remembered where they were and tried to mindful of the noise they knew they had to be creating.

Spike didn’t even have to check to see if she was ready for him, the evidence of her desire was already dripping down her thighs and he’d know the delightful scent of her arousal anywhere. In one quick thrust he was buried inside of her; Buffy moaned softly in satisfaction at the feeling of being filled by him once more.

‘It’s been to damn long’

That thought was predominant in both their minds as Spike entered her the first time, he had to stay still for a moment to keep himself from coming and it ending before it even began. When his mate rotated her hips and began to whine impatiently, he eased out of her body slowly pulling out almost the whole way before slamming back inside.

Buffy moaned deep in her throat at the wonderful bolts of pleasure her lover kept creating inside her. Their pace was quick and was becoming more on uneven with each passing moment. It wasn’t too long before Buffy felt the familiar tightening in her belly; she reached behind her to pull her lover into a heated kiss.

Spike then felt the supple body beneath his stiffen and watched in awe as his mate was over taken by orgasm. He loved to watch her as she came her expression was anything but short of euphoric. Needing release himself, he began to pound into her from behind until he felt the familiar tightening in his balls and began to bathe her womb with his seed.

Spike collapsed on top of his lover still holding her flush up against his chest. Buffy supported them both by leaning on the frame of the door. Spike being the first to recover pulled back up taking his lover with him; he turned carefully depositing her on the toilet while he ran the water to get the two of them cleaned up.

After getting himself situated he turned to his mate seeing she was coming around herself but she was tired from the past days events and the flight itself. He soon had her cleaned up and pulled her back up into a standing position. He pulls her close and whispers in her ear…

“I want you to walk out first and I’ll follow you after a moment or two” he looked at her to see if she understood. She nodded slightly and gave herself a once over in the tiny mirror and turned to leave the bathroom.

Spike just watched amused as his love still on wobbly legs exited the facilities. The vampire chuckled to himself; he still couldn’t believe that Buffy actually had sex with him on an airplane. He just shrugged it off to her exhausted state and with a smirk firmly in place he sauntered out of the bathroom.

When he reached his seat he slid back into his mates’ embrace with ease. Spike pressed a soft kiss to her crown before turning his attention to the book in the pouch in front of him. Just as he was about to continue with his novel the man across grinned from ear to ear and gave him a nod of recognition; Spike couldn’t help the smug smile to appear on his face.


*--------------------*


End of Interlude I