Title: Bittersweet
Part; 3/?
E-mail: Angelusblood@yahoo.com
Author: Tygerlily
Summary: Set after 'The Gift', Dawn's dies instead of Buffy. Buffy and Spike are shattered by Dawn's death and leave Sunnydale. Angel and the rest of the gang try to bring them home...weirdness insues.
Disclaimer: Not mine! I kinda borrowed them from Joss for awhile...shhh don't tell it'll be our secret.
Rating: R (for now eventually NC-17)
Author's Note: My first attempt at a B/S fic. So please be kind.
Author's Note II: Ok I was having writer's block, I had no idea where to begin for a B/S fic so I found this Challenge at the BuffySpke Diaries site -- It's Given by Jinxanna and it's Challenge #12.
Author's Note III: {dreams} & //Flashback//

Chapter 3 -- Mine

*--------------------*

(3 Months Later)

It's now been 3 months since both Spike and Buffy's disappearance. Willow, Tara, and Xander are now seated at the tarot card table pouring over a number of volumes investigating Sunnydale's latest big bad. Anya is handling the few customers roaming the shop and Giles is on the phone with one of his contacts again on the hunt for his missing Slayer.

*--------------------*

(Same Time -- Different Place)

The sun was high in the sky, though non of it's harmful rays penetrated the hotel room in which the Slayer and Vampire were resting in. Two bodies lay intertwined, one with skin as pale as the moon it self and the other with such sun-kissed skin it almost glowed.
The women began to stir her head pillowed on the man's chest. She could feel the blanket of sleep begin to lift, not wanting to wake up just yet she burrowed back down into his comforting embrace. He'd been awake for awhile, unmoving so as not to disturb the lovely thing lying next to him.
He dropped a kiss to the top of her head and began to run his fingers up and down the length of her arm. He then rolled her onto her back and blanketed her body with his own. She then wrapped her arms around him and ran her fingers in his hair. "Mmmm..." she mumbled

Spike growled deep in his throat, right into Buffy's ear. Shivers shot through her body, lingering at her sex. He began to kiss her softly, first her forehead, then her cheek, her neck, then back up to her chin. Buffy lost herself in the sensations. When she opened her eyes, they were level with his. Suddenly, his lips were on hers. Her body pulsing with longing, she pulled him closer to her saying. "Please Will...kiss me all over." It was at times like this when they were most intimate did she call him this.

He hesitated for a beat, then quickly did as she asked. He began kissing the swell of her breasts first, he teased a hardening nipple until she squealed, licked down her belly, coming to a stop at her thighs. Kneeling before her, Buffy let her legs fall open giving her vampire complete access.

Spike then began to tease her inner thighs with his soft icy kisses, moving slowly closer to her swollen center. She moaned, attempting to grab his head and force him closer to where she desired. He evaded her easily and continued with his insecent teasing. 'Asshole' she thought.

"Will! Please!" She bucked her hips forward. Dear God, doesn't he know he's killing me?

She saw his face break into a wide, self-satisfied smile.

'Jerk'

Just before she began to beg again, he'd dipped his head and began to lick and suck hungrily. She felt his fangs elongate. Spike scraped them gently against the tiny bundle of nerves, being careful so as not to draw blood...not yet anyway. Never feeling anything like it before she began to twist and squirm from the new sensations he was creating in her.

Soon, she was bucking against him frantically, knowing that she was about to come. She stopped him and tugged him upwards. As he crawled up her body, Buffy pulled him close for a kiss, tasting her sweet juices on his lips. His human visage was back.

As they locked eyes, loving shining from both. But before she could continue her musings, Spike thrust into her, burying his cock to the hilt. Buffy cried out in surprise.

Her body writhed under him, her hips lifting up to meet his gentle thrusts. He was on his knees, higher than usual, introducing her to a new position that he was sure to bring them both immense pleasures. She was so wet and with each thrust she covered him in her sweet juices. His cock ran its length up and down her clit, his knees on either side of her legs. He knew in this position it would bring her to multiple orgasms once they began, and watching her like this, in pure ecstasy was almost too much for him to bare.

Buffy held her breath unable to truly understand the feelings running through her. As the sensitive bundle of nerves between her legs began to explode. Spike leaned down and brought his lips to her ear, quickly running his tongue on the shell of her ear he purred one word that removed her last grip on reality.

"Breathe."

Buffy screamed her release as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body. He was so close, her silken walls rippled around him and her hot juices bathed his cock, making it all the more easy to thrust in and out of her. He then felt a sensation he hadn't felt since before the chip and his days with Dru.

'She's biting me, hell and damnation!'

The soft skin at his neck tore at the urging of her blunt teeth, and a few precious drops of blood were swept away by her tongue. She sucked gently, drawing out a tiny trickle of the warm coppery fluid. He shifted and bent his head to his mark. Not Angel's, Not Drac's but HIS. She was his mate and he was hers. Then with the utmost care he gently slid his own fangs into her neck. Careful not to take too much

Buffy's body clamped tight at this act, bringing her to yet another set of explosive orgasms. They both rode it out, licking and caressing, until the sensations began to change from pleasure to pain. When he pulled out of her to lay at her side, the look on her face made him quiver. She stared into his eyes with love and complete possession shining through she then licked the blood from her lips.

"Mine" she said looking at him with unshed tears

"You are mine William. I claim you as my mate. You belong to me as I do to you...forever."

She pulled him close laying a soft kiss on his lips before she continued with her declaration

"My Vampire, my friend, my lover...MY mate" the last was said in nothing but a mere whisper.

Spike knew that even though they had been together for months and even declared their love for one another that this was a very big deal. She had let him claim her almost after the first month after leaving Sunnydale but today was the first time she returned the claim.

The joy and arousal that infused his system made his need to be with her again all the more powerful. He once again slide back into her slick heat and they once again began to make love...

*--------------------*

(Angel Investigations -- later that day)

Angel sat in his office brooding in the low light staring at a worn picture of one Buffy Summers. He was one of the first to discover that the Slayer was no longer in Sunnydale. Word traveled fast in the underground, especially good word like a Hellmouth not being guarded.

He was again waiting for news on his lost beloved. Whistler, a demon who worked for the Powers was suppose to call him with news. The Slayer was needed back on the Hellmouth, things were getting worse and the Scoobs could only do so much without a full time guardian. The AI team helped out when they could but it wasn't enough.

The shrill of the phone ripped him from his musings. Putting down the picture he then picked up the phone hoping that this would be the call that would lead him back to his Buffy.

*--------------------*

END OF CHAPTER 3