Chapter 4: School.

A/N: ok, ok. Next chapter. Sorry it took me so long, RL has been really bad lately: boi troubles, GCSE’s and ive been getting bullied at school. I actually got knocked out at school coz im punk. Lame. I also LOST the pre-written chapter 4, so this sucks way more than the original. Oh well. ANYWAY. I refer to the gang as ‘boi’s’ and ‘girls’ because they are all mostly 15 or 16. The ones who aren’t are explained… hopefully this chapter will be a bit longer than the others, they were a bit short. Also for those who complained, I changed Giles from elderly to middle-aged. Ok?


Rolling over, Buffy grabbed her beeping alarm clock and threw it across the room. As it smashed against the wall, she raised her head, “Oops.” She groaned and threw the covers to the floor, patting her hair flat with her hands. She made her way to the bathroom, bumping into Dawn on the way.

“Morning Buffy!” the 11 year old jumped up and hugged her older sister.

“God, Dawn, you are way too chipper for this time of the day. Are you getting ready for school? First day at senior school, huh? I remember that day…” Buffy mumbled as she sidestepped her little sister and entered the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She leaned over the sink and peered at herself in the mirror.

53 minutes later, the ‘morning fresh Buffy’ had been replaced with ‘an hour in the bathroom Buffy.’ She picked up her broken alarm clock and quickly stuffed it in her underwear drawer. Crossing to the closet, she shoved each piece of clothing aside looking for her favourite top. “Ugh. Where the heck is it? I’m sure I put it in here just the other… DAWN!!!” she screamed the last word at the top of her lungs.

“Yes Buffy?” the short brunette skipped to her older sisters door, an innocent look on her face.

“Have you seen my white tee with the red capped sleeves?” Buffy demanded of her.

“Umm… no? Not-unless-you-mean-the-one-I-accidentally-spilled-my-ribena-on!” Dawn gushed out the last part before squealing, running down the hall and locking her bedroom door. Buffy stood stock-still, shocked, her jaw hanging onto the blue plush carpet.

****************

“Hey Buffy! Over here!” an excited Willow waved her friend over to a table in the cafeteria. Smiling, Buffy got her food and plonked her lunch tray down at one of the three empty seats. Scanning the heads at the table she saw Willow, Xander, Anya, Cordelia and two faces she didn’t recognise. One male, one female, both brunettes. She looked in confusion at the two and then looked towards Willow for an explanation. Willow, oblivious, munched happily on her tuna sandwich for a few moments. Suddenly she looked at Buffy’s expectant face and choked, “Oh! Sorry. Buffy, this is Liam Angelus, Angel for short,” she pointed to the young man, “and Faith LeHane.” Cordy waved a hand and interrupted as Willow was about to start her next sentence, “Angel is the year above us and on the football team. He wants to be captain, but you see Riley Finn? Over there?” Cordelia pointed to a muscular sandy haired boy, sitting a few tables away with his friends. Buffy nodded to let Cordy know she had seen him. “Well,” she continued, “He is two years above us, year 13 and he’s been captain of the football team for almost five years now, the guys with him are also on the team, Forrest, the black guy and Graham who dates Janie Hurtell, she’s a cheerleader who wants my position but I tell her good luck, she ain’t ever gonna get head cheerleader.” At this, Cordelia took a breath and seemed to think for a while. Faith gave a small cough, snapping Cordy back to attention. “Oh, and as for Faith? She’s a bitch. She has spread her legs for just about every guy in the school, save three: Angel, William and Oz.” Buffy was about to ask who William was when Faith cut her off.

“Hey, and the nerds, but they don’t count as guys.” The dark haired girl turned her attention to three younger boy’s in the corner. “That’s them, Warren Mears, Jonathan Levenson and Andrew Jenkins-Emerson.” As she looked at the nerds, something clicked inside Buffy’s head.
“Wait, Andrew Jenkins-Emerson? He’s your brother Anya, why are you Emerson-Jenkins? And why is he a nerd when you’re his sister?”

Anya smiled, “No way was I gonna take my shithead of a father’s name first. And the nerd thing, when I started here last year, I became ‘bestest buddies!’ with Harmony Kendall,” she pointed to a bottle blonde surrounded by boys. She struck Buffy as the type of girl who could get an A in any class just by giving the professor a blowjob. “Well, she and Cordy befriended me, showed me around, and introduced me to everyone. Gave me a heads up on who gives the best orgasms. Hanging with them made me cool.” Anya finished and sipped her drink. Willow shrugged and Buffy noticed her eyes grow wide. “Oz! Oz is here!” Willow looked past Buffy to the lunch queue. “Oz is here, he’s my boyfriend you know.”

“Really? Oh yeah, now I think about, I think you mentioned it once or twice. A day.” Buffy smiled at her friend’s happiness and waited for Oz to come into view from behind her. *Wonder if he’s as cute as Willow makes him out to be.* Hearing footsteps behind her, she glanced up at the rest of the people at the table, and frowned when she noticed the coy smile that both Faith and Cordelia seemed to be throwing at Oz. Buffy’s frown deepened when her attention was caught by the scowl Angel wore upon his face. What was going on here? Oz was Willow’s boyfriend, why were Cordelia and Faith practically shoving their breasts into his face? And from what Willow and Xander had told her, Oz was a sweetheart, albeit a stoic one. Angel had no reason to be glaring like that, he was almost growling. Everything was cleared up for her when the neighbour from hell sat down next to her.

“Lo luv.” He said without looking at her. He said it so softly she almost didn’t catch it.

“Hi, Spike.” Cordelia purred at him across the table. He gave a weak smile, “Hey Cordy. How was France? Buy anythin’ nice?” he replied, sneaking a glance at the smaller blonde next to him. She seemed to be very interested in the yellow mush that Sunnydale High School liked to call mashed potato. He hadn’t heard a word of Cordelia’s ‘so-then-they-said-I-had-to-pay-$900’ rant before Willow cut in.

“Spike! This is Buffy! She’s new in town. I thought maybe, as you were new here too, maybe you could help her out. Cause, ya know, you know how she feels and all. You have something in common see. And Buffy, this is Spike. He only moved to Sunnydale about 4 months ago. So he’s kinda new here. Yeah, he could show you around…”

“Babbling, Red.” Spike smirked at her before smiling at Buffy’s amused look, and turned back to his congealed pizza.

15 minutes later and Xander was arguing with Spike and Oz over which Star Wars movie was better: Episodes 1 & 2 or the originals – ‘Return of the Jedi’ etc.
“Yeah, but ‘Episode 1’ had Darth Maul!”
“Exactly.” Said Oz, stopping Xander before he embarrassed himself.

Anya, Cordy and Willow were discussing what they were going to wear to the party at the frat house that weekend and Faith was hitting on Angel. Suddenly, Spike turned to Buffy and started grilling her on her sex life.

“What?! You can’t ask me things like that! You don’t even know me!” she told him through clenched teeth.
“I could get ta know you better. An’ help you out with that sex life at the same time…”
“God! You are SUCH a pig!!!!!!” Buffy yelled before leaving the table with a brief wave to her friends.
“Bloody hell.” Spike watched her arse as she stormed out. He shrugged and turned back to the table and the expectant faces of his friends. “Wha’? Oh, for fucks sake.” And with that, Spike got up and followed Buffy out of the cafeteria. He caught up with her at her locker. “Buffy, luv…”
“Don’t, Spike.” she said without turning to face him.
“Look, you know I’m jus’ jestin’ right? I don’t actually mean any ‘f it. I’d never shag you in a millyun years…”
Buffy’s eyes welled with tears and she started to storm off down the corridor. Spike grabbed her by the arm before swinging her round and pushing her up against the locker. “…if you din’t wannit.” He tried to ignore the way her breasts were pressed up against his chest, and how when she breathed they rubbed against him. His lips were a hairs breadth away from hers and she smelled so sweet, like vanilla. “Tell me what you want from me pet. Anything, I’ll give it you.” Her hands came up to his chest and she was very satisfied - and more than a little wet - at what she felt under the black shirt. Pushing the dirty little thoughts to the back of her mind, she pushed gently against him.
“Well, first of all, I want you to show me to English. Then after that, well, we’ll see.” She smiled coyly.
“Ohhhh. So, I AM gonna be helping you out in that… department you mean?” Spike whispered against her neck.
“Oh my God! I can’t believe you, you know that?!” Buffy shoved him backwards and hurried down the corridor; the second bell had gone a few minutes ago.
As she rounded the corner she felt a strong grip around her forearm and tripped from the momentum. “Spike, look, just leave me alone ok?!”
“Well, I would but I’m pretty much responsible for you now, Summers. I promised Red, din’t I? And you are in the same English class s’me.” He practically purred at her.
“Doesn’t mean I have to talk to you. Lead the way.” Buffy didn’t even look at him as she waved her hand to her left.
“Iss, uhh, this way pet.” Spike grinned, pointing the other way. He reached out his hand to take hers but she ignored it and brushed past him. Sighing, the platinum blond stepped beside her and sauntered down the long corridor. Buffy looked at him out of the corner of her eye. He really was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. *Hang on, man? Did I just? Hm…* she supposed he was a man, even at the age of only fifteen. He looked manly, it seemed to come off him in waves. Buffy decided she liked it.
“You know we’ve been down this corridor once already right? Are you trying to make me late for English?” she glared at him.
“Course not! Just got lost is all.” Spike winked at her and opened the door to the room on his right. “Voila.” He swung his arm out to signal her to go in and followed her, getting another glimpse of her behind. “Mr Durrant, hey. I was uh, showin’ the new girl round. We got a bit… lost.” Spike winked at the class this time and they roared with laughter. Buffy blushed and sat in the seat Willow had saved for her. Spike took the one behind.

10 minutes into the lesson and a ball of paper landed in front of Buffy, followed by a second less scruffy ball. She opened this one first to see Willow’s perfect handwriting.

‘Buffy, what happened? Spike? you and Spike? You gotta tell me! Do you
like him? Meet me at the end of the day and we’ll walk home together, ok?
I promised your mom I would take you anyway. DON’T FORGET!

From, Willow’


Buffy scribbled a quick note telling Willow that yes, she would meet her after school by Buffy’s locker and she couldn’t wait either. Then she opened the first ball of paper to a scrawl which she had to squint to read.

‘BuFFy. I duNNo wHat I doNe to You, But I waNNa MaKe stuff rIght. Meet Me at tHe BiKesHed aNd we wIll talk Bout It. Please Meet Me, I’ll be Hurt IF You doNt.
All MY love, SPIKE X’

Buffy groaned and put her head on the table for the duration of the lesson.




A/N: ok, I need someone who will write the sex scenes with me,but NO plagiarizers PLEASE. I have NO experience in this area, so if you wanna help out, email me - daimbo@sweetbox.freeserve.co.uk I’m gonna base the first one on a film but after that… just send me some of your work and I’ll see. FEEDBACK ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE FASTER. Love always k-lee. P.S, I have my GCSE’s in bout 2 months so im busy revising, but I’ll try to get next chappie up by my birthday – March 19th :D