Chapter 12

Spike arrived home with a drunken Drusilla he didn’t have the heart to drink that night. He put Drusilla on the couch and went to his bedroom hoping Buffy would be there. He panicked all of her things were gone nothing was left only her blue cashmere sweater. He started to cry this was the hardest he had ever cried for a girl since Drusilla. But then he realized he had the girl he’s always wanted. “What the hell is wrong with me?” he thought to himself as cried. “God Buffy what have you done to me?” he put his head in his hands.

“Thanks for letting me stay with you Christian I really appreciate it.” Buffy said putting her bags down.

“No problem! But they’re not gonna send anyone to look for you?” Christian went into the kitchen and turned on the light.

“Well no one knows I associated with you, and I told the Willow and them not to tell anyone. So I think we’ll be fine.”

“What about that guy you were telling me about?” He poured a glass of water for her.

“Oh Spike? I don’t…” she thought for a second and took a deep breathe, “He won’t tell anyone. He doesn’t care.” She took the water and sat down.

“He seemed to care a lot at the Bronze.”

“Yeah I know but… never mind. I’m tired can I…” Buffy pointed at the couch.

“Yeah sure um… take my bed.” He said opening the door for her.

“Are you sure? I mean I’m comfortable on the couch.”

“No! Go ahead go to sleep I’m not very tired anyway.”

“Ok, thank you again.”

Spike heard everyone coming into the door. He got up and dropped Buffy’s sweater then rushed out the door.

He saw Xander and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt then pinned him against the wall.

“Where is she?” he yelled.

Xander had his hands up scared he might punch him in his face. “I don’t know she just disappeared!”

“Don’t lie to me!’’ he hit him against the wall.

“Ok! Ok! She went to stay with her friend Christian!” he yelled. Spike dropped him then went out the door. He stood on the porch hitting the wall.

“Aww… poor Spikey is my little blondy bear hurt?” it was Harmony.

“Get away from me Harm!” Spike grunted still looking down.

“Oh well fine then I guess you don’t want to know where this guy Christian lives.” She said in a low voice.

“What? How do you know where he lives?” he darted his head up.

“That’s not really the question. The question is are you gonna go after her and leave Drusilla or are you gonna stay here and leave Buffy alone.” She said with a smirk. Spike stared at her then ran into the house.

He snuck into Angel’s room and stole his keys. Then he ran outside. “Let’s go!” he said to Harmony grabbing her arm and heading to the car.

When they got there Spike stared to into the window where he saw Buffy sleeping. Then snuck into the window.

“What the hell are you do…!” Harmony tried to yell before Spike put his hand over her mouth.

“Listen I’m gonna grab her and you’re gonna grab her suite case.” He cut her off before she could argue. “If do this for me I promise I’ll take you to Paris Ok pet?”

“Fine but you have to take me shopping too.” She said folding her arms over her chest.

“Ok! Ok I’ll take you shopping.” Harmony smiled brightly when he agreed. So they snuck in.

Just as Harmony grabbed Buffy’s Suite case some one opened the door.

“What do you think you’re doing?”