Continuation

Spike breathed heavily as he dragged himself towards Buffy. Buffy awoke trying to shake herself awake. She saw Spike at her side still panting.

“Spike? Spike what happened? Oh my god!” she started to panick when she saw the trail of blood. “Harmony call an ambulance!” she yelled as she lifted his head and put pressure on the wound.

“No!” Spike struggled to say. “I’ve been in worst scrapes than this I think I can handle it.” He grunted.

“What the hell are you doing? Why are you here?” she said as she started to tear.

Spike smiled. “You haven’t …” he paused to breath. “figured it out yet… I lo…” he paused to breath again. “I love you!”

Buffy cried harder than ever and gave him a kiss. “I love you too…”

Spike smiled as his breathes became slower and slower. “Spike!” Buffy cried.

“Don’t worry luv I know exactly what to do.” He calmed Buffy down. “Harm go find a needle and thread were gonna sew me up.” Harmony ran to search the house for what he asked for. “Don’t worry luv I’ll be fine I promise. He wiped away her tears.

****************************************************************

sorry about that I forgot about the time difference.
But I'd like to thank you all for reviewing my story. you're really helping me finish my story. Hey I'm even starting a new one "Not of this world" so thank you all sooo much for not only reading my story but for putting up with alot of the mistakes I've made.