Chapter 14

“Ow! Harm! Damn it! Be careful!” Spike screamed as Harmony sewed his wound shut.

“Sorry! You’re the one who wanted me to do it I don’t know why you didn’t ask your girlfriend to do it.” Harmony yelled at him.

“Ow!” Spike jumped as she finished.

“Wait! Hold still you big baby!” she yelled again.

Buffy walked in the door as Harmony wiped the blood off the cut. “I got the tickets.” She said waving 2 plane tickets to London in her hand. “Ssss! Are you gonna be ok to fly?”

“Yeah I’m fine luv just a little scratch.” He smiled at her.

“I still don’t see why we can’t just go to Paris.” Harmony mumbled.

“Harm!” Spike yelled.

“What? I’m just saying it doesn’t make any difference if we go to Paris or London no-one will know where we are.” She said trying sound convincing.

“Harm I already told you I have friends in London they can help us. Now go into the kitchen and cook something.” He dismissed her as she grunted.

Buffy giggled. “Are you sure Kyle doesn’t mind us staying here?”

“Yeah he doesn’t care never really home anyway luv you don’t have to worry about it.” He said checking his stitches. “Are you sure you’re ready to leave America?”

“As long as I’m with you I really don’t care.” She smiled sincerely. He smiled back then kissed her. Suddenly Kyle barges thru the door. “Kyle what’s wrong?”

“I’m going with you guys to London!” Kyle said as he to his room and started to pack. “They found my stash Spike! They found all of it!”

Spike had a sudden look of panic on his face. “All of it? But we were supposed to have that sold by next month!”

“I know there is no way I can get twenty thousand by next month. We have to go! There gonna kill us!” Kyle was terrified so terrified his voice started to crack.

“Wait what’s going on?” Buffy asked confused. “W… what stash? I don’t understand.” Buffy started to panic as well. “You never told me about any stash!”

“Listen pet we are in very grave danger here! I really don’t have time to explain but I’ll tell you on the plane now just get your things and let’s go you too Harm!” Spike said as he grabbed his things. “Now Kyle calm down and call a cab ok?”

Kyle snatched the phone and dialed the cab company as everyone else started to pack. They got into the cab and headed for the airport.

Buffy’s heart beat faster and faster as they entered the plane. She was confused she didn’t know what to feel. She didn’t know if she wanted to be angry at Spike or worried for him. She had no idea what was going on but she new Spike would tell her on the plane.

As they sat down she stared at Spike waiting for him to explain to her what was going on. He looked back at her with guilt filled eyes.

“So what the hell is going on?” she asked.

“It’s a long story pet.” He sighed as he got comfortable in his chair.

“Well we have a long flight ahead of us I think we have enough time for you to tell me.” She had a little attitude in the tone of her voice.

“Ok me and Kyle…” he paused for a second. “we sell cocaine for the Russian Mob.”

“What?” Buffy said slightly more louder then she thought she would.

“Shh.. not so loud pet!” he looked around. “We sell cocaine for the Russian Mob and last week Kyle asked them for a bigger load than we usually get, because you see we usually only take on 10,000 dollars worth of coke but Kyle decided he needed some more money so he asked them for 20,000 dollars worth but the cops found where we hid it and now we’re screwed.”

Buffy sighed, “I can’t believe this. And you never told me!”