Chapter 15

Spike grabbed at Buffy's mouth trying to keep her quiet. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier luv it's just well I didn't think it was relevant."

"Not relevant!" Buffy tried to whisper. "How could that not be relevant? Here I thought I was going to be safe with you and now look at us, Here flying to London because you owe the Russian mob twenty thousand dollars I mean we might as well be in a movie with everything that's happened!"

"Shh... Luv please calm down everything will be fine. I promise I'll find a way to get that money some how."

Buffy scoffed. "Like how? We already spent most of the money on plane tickets! What, are you planning on making me and Harmony prostitutes when we get to London?"

"No! God No! Don't you ever say or even think that... I would never..." Spike looked at her with shocked eyes. "I can't believe you would say something like that! What kind of a man do you think I am?"

"I'm sorry I got carried away. But where are we gonna find twenty thousand dollars?"

"You just let me worry about it luv. Ok? Just try to relax for the time being." Buffy sighed then rested her head on his shoulder.

While Buffy slept Spike's thoughts were spinning around restlessly in his head. The truth was Buffy's comment about prostitution was the best idea he had heard all day, but he would die before he let that happen. He thought so hard his head started throbbing.

"Ding," the flight attendant got on the speaker. "Will everyone please fasten thier seatbelt we are now getting ready to land."

"Finally," Spike sighed. He awoken Buffy with a few gentle kisses on her forehead. "Buffy we're almost there.." He whispered in her ear. She stretched and yawned as she sat upright. 'Even when she first wakes up I can't believe how beautiful she is.' he thought to himself.

As Buffy looked out the window she couldn't help but notice how gloomy London looked. The skies were gray and the buildings were old. Completely different from what she was used to.What had she gotten her self into. For a second her heart was filled with regret. But then she looked to her right and remembered why she came in the first place. Then she smiled gently at the man at her side who was now anxiously looking down the isle.

"What's wrong?" she asked now worried.

"Huh? Oh nothin just really need to use the bathroom." he said as he shifted from side to side.

They finally got off the plane and got to the lobby to get thier things. No-one spoke as they came out of the airport and into the cab.

"So... uh where are we stayin tonight?" Kyle finally said out of the silence.

"Well uh after the store I'm not really sure where we're goin," Spike winced as Buffy shot him a shocked look.

"What do you mean you don't know where we're going?" she almost screamed at him.

"Listen Ok? I know I told you I've got alot of friends down here, but the thing is..." he paused and sighed, "well they all work for the same people we do. So I don't know exactly who we can trust right now."

"Great just..." Buffy snorted. "Just great. So now what? I hope you have enough money for a motel or something..." she looked over at him and saw him look down and shake his head. "Well then that's just perfect as well!"

"Look the main thing we had to do was get out of there." he started explaining. "There wasn't any bloody time to think of anything else."

"So we're in London with barely enough money to pay our taxi driver and no place to go." Harmony sighed out the window. "And you said you'd take me shoppin."

"Shut up Harm!" Spike yelled.

"What? Don't mind me... I'm just a stupid blonde." She said sarcastically.

The taxi driver dropped them at a very old Pub and Hotel place. Spike tried to hand him the little money they had left, but he refused. "It sounds like you guys need that." he said then drove off.

"Thanks!" both Buffy and Spike yelled after him. Buffy looked up at the place they were supposed to stay. "Paisley's Pub and Inn." She read with a sigh. They all walked in to the very torn up looking building. As they entered the place reeked of alchohol and cigars. There were barely anyone in there. It looked like one of those old western bars you see in the movies. Spike walked up to the bar and talked to a very masculane looking brunette who was wiping down the counter.

After a few minutes he came back with a key in one hand and a beer in another. "Did you want somethin to drink luv?" he asked as he tilted his head gesturing towards the bar.

"No thanks I just want to lay down now." she was still carrying her luggage afraid to put it down.

"Alright then let's go to the room." he picked up his bag and grabbed some of her luggage and stared up the stares. Buffy wasn't sure but she felt he was keeping something from her something important that he left out of the story.