Chapter 3

Later on that night

“All right everyone lights out!” Clara yells as she goes into her room. Everyone turns off their light.

“Russle, Russle, shhk,” sits up. “William what are you doing?”

“Goin out! You wanna come?”

“Um… Well…”

“Oh, come on! Live a little! Let’s go.”

“Ok! Why not?” Buffy hops out of bed and climbs out the window.

“So how exactly are we gonna get anywhere?” Buffy asks trying to keep up.

“Don’t worry I have a ride,” he stops infront of a black motorcycle before.

Buffy was shocked at the sight of the black beauty. She had never ridden a motorcycle before.

“Well get on luv we don’t have time!” William says impatiently. Her stomach jumped when he called her luv. “Here I’ll get on first, then you Ok?”

“Ok,” she said as she watched William get on the bike.

“Well? Come on pet it’s not hard I promise!” Buffy frantically gets on, “Now put your arms around me.”

“What?” Buffy asks confused.

“Just put your arms around me like this,” William grabs her arms and puts them around him. “See that’s not so hard. Now hold on tight!”

Buffy blushes as she hugs him tighter. Then is shocked when he speeds off. He smiles when he feels her grip get tighter every time he speeds up. She waits until they stop to ask him something because the bike was loud.

“So where are we going?” she yells.

“To my friends place. There’s a party going on there,” he shouts back.

“Oh, Ok,” William smiles as he feels her grip get even tighter.

“All right we’re here,” he says as the bike stops. Buffy hops off the bike. She hears the loud music at the party.

“Ready pet?” William says getting off the bike. “Well come on then, let’s go inside.”

“Um… I don’t know,” she says backing away.

“What’s wrong, you scared,” he said taunting her.

“No… well yeah,” she said dropping her head. “I’ve never been to a party like this before.” she said embarrassed.

“Really? Look just stay with me alright?”

“Ok,” she said kind of comforted by his words. She smiled when he held out his hand. Then gently held it and let him lead her to the party.

As she walked into the party she looked at everyone around her. There were people in the corners making out, people dancing, and some people just standing around talking. She was captivated by her new environment.

“Spike!” she heard some man yell.

“Hey Kyle. What’s going on?” William yelled letting go of Buffy’s hand.

“Spike?” she asked confused.

“Huh? Oh yeah I don’t go by William outside of the house so just call me Spike for now alright?”

“Ok no problem,” as she grabs his hand again.

“It’s alright luv you’ll be fine. I won’t let anything happened to you I promise,” he said with sincere eyes.

“Ok.” She said with a big unneeded breath.

“You want something to drink hun?” Kyle asked.

“Uh sure.”

“Alright what do ya want beer, tequila, vodka, or rum?” he saw Buffy look at him confused. “Oh! Well we can mix em with coke or juice or something if you want beautiful.”

“Um I’m not really old enough to drink…”

“You’re not serious are you?”

“Oh! Ha ha of course not um… vodka with uh… juice?”

“Alright! I’ll get that for you!”

“You don’t drink do you?” William asked laughing.

“Of course who doesn’t?” Buffy answered hoping he couldn’t see that she was lying.
“Ha it’s alright luv you don’t have to lie. Hey listen if you don’t want to drink it’s fine. We could just get you a coke since you’re such a goody goody.” He said smiling.

“I’m not a goody goody!” William lifted an eyebrow at her. “Ok maybe I am but not tonight.” She took a deep breath as she grabbed a shot glass of tequila and drank it coughing afterward.

“Alright nock yourself out!” he said as he started to walk away.

“Wait where are you going?” she said panicking.

“Oh over there with Cordelia.” Buffy looked over surprised when she saw Cordelia smile at William and then give her a dirty look.

“But William…”

“I told you it’s Spike,” he said irritated.

“Oh! Spike don’t leave me please!” she said grabbing his hand.

“Look you’ll be fine luv! Just have a few drinks and have some fun alright pet!” then he walked away.

“But…” Buffy said with a sigh. Then she took another shot coughing again.

“Hey uh Buffy right?” Kyle said walking toward her.

“Uh ya.” She said already getting light headed from the tequila.

“Uh here’s your drink. Hey listen my friend over there thinks you’re really hot. You wanna go talk to him?”

“Uh sure…” she said gulping down her drink. Kyle walked her to the guy. He was tall, dark, and handsome.

“Parker this is Buffy, Buffy this is Parker.” Kyle introduced them then saw that Buffy’s glass was empty. “I’ll go get you another drink be right back.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you Buffy.” He said putting out his hand.

“I’m nice to meet.” Buffy felt so embarrassed but still put her hand in his. She dumbstruck when parker kissed her hand.

“So do you wanna dance or something?”

“Yeah sure ok!”

“Great!” he grabbed her arm and led her to the dance floor. Buffy was so drunk by then she didn’t even notice how forceful he was when he grabbed her arm.

The song “yeah” by Usher started to play. Then they started dancing grinding their hips together. She didn’t care when Parker started to touch her in all the wrong places.

Spike was in a corner with Cordelia watching them and sort of wishing it was him dancing with her. Cordelia didn’t really like to dance and even if she did she would never dance like that. Even though she did anything he said. The fact was she didn’t know how to dance like that. He cringed a little every time he saw Parker touch her.

“What’s wrong baby?” Cordy asked looking up at him.

“Nothing pet just thinking.” He said looking back down at her.

Then Parker started leading Buffy upstairs. Buffy not even knowing what she was doing followed him willingly. Spike was still watching getting furious at the thought of what was going to happen.

When they finally made it in the room Parker started to kiss her. Getting more and more forceful. Buffy started to realize what she was doing and started to resist.

“No wait.” She said trying to push him off. He ignored what she said and pushed her on the bed. “NO PLEASE!” Buffy yelled trying to break free from his grasp. Then he started to rip her shirt off. Buffy still screaming and crying for some one to help her she new it was hopeless the music was too loud. She screamed louder then was shocked when Parker hit her across the face. He held her arms down unbuttoning her pants then his. Her reaction time was perfect when she moved her leg over and kicked him in the balls. Parker let out a huge squel as she got up and pulled up her pants and ran out the door.

“Spike!” Buffy cried running down the stairs as collapsed to her knees. Tears streaming down her cheek as she tried to hold up her now torn shirt.

“Buffy!” Spike yelled pulling away from Cordy. There were already 3 guys trying to help her but she hit their hands away. Then saw Spike and grabbed him. “What happened did that guy hurt you?” Buffy couldn’t say anything from the amount of shock she was in so she just nodded her head. Spike clenched his jaw together and got up charging up the stairs.

Parker was getting out of the room when Spike got up there. Parker looked up and Spike punched him in the face knocking Parker to the ground.

“What the fuck man we were just havin a little fun!” Parker said trying to get up.

“FUN! Is that what you fucking call fun.” Spike said kicking him to the ground again. “No means No you bloody stupid git!” Spike yelled with such anger kicking him with every word. Spike kicked him until he was good and knocked out. Then he ran downstairs.

“We need to go!” he told Buffy and Cordy. He took off his jacket and put it on Buffy. Cordy getting jealous. “Cord how’d you get here?”

“Well Kyle drove me but…”she got very irritated when Spike cut her off.

“Alright you get Kyle to take you home and me and Buffy will leave now.” He said as he picked up Buffy and carried her out the door. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah I think so…” her heart was beating faster when she felt the strength of his hands. Then they got on the bike and drove home.

When they got there her head started to spin as he helped her off the bike. “are you Ok?”

“Yeah I’m fine.”she said tripping over a rock.

“You sure luv?”

“Yeah I just need to get inside.”

“Ok,” Spike opened the window and helped her in both of them trying to be quite. As soon as she got thru the window she ran to the bathroom.

10 MINUTES LATER

“Ohhhh…” Buffy let out a sigh as she got into bed.

“Feel better pet?”

“Yes much better!” Buffy got comfortable.

“Hey Buffy?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry.” Spike said feeling terrible for what happened. Spike didn’t say sorry a lot he didn’t say a lot of things.

“It’s Ok Spike it wasn’t your fault,” she said falling asleep. “Goodnight William.”

“Goodnight love,” he said as she fell asleep.



A/N: Please Review