CHAPTER 4

The next morning Buffy woke up to a pair of soft blue eyes staring her straight in the face. William or should I say Spike was standing over her whispering for her to wake up.

“Buffy? Buffy?” he whispered. “Wake up Buffy!”

“Ohhhh,” Buffy groaned. “Is it time for work already?” She said getting up.

“No we don’t have to work today luv, but Clara is calling for everyone to go down stairs. Somethings going on.”

“Well what’s going on?”

“I don’t know that’s why we have to go down stairs and find out. Now come on!” Spike’s voice rose as he pulled Buffy out of bed. He seemed more nice to her than usual.

“Alright! Alright! I’m getting up hold on a second!” she said trying to brush him away. Then she got up to follow him.
He led her up the stairs and into the living room. Clara was standing there with a very sinister looking women next to her. She was quite beautiful for an older woman.

“Everyone, settle down please!” she yelled over all the mumbling voices of the children. “This is Ms. Harmony she will be staying with us for the rest of the year! Now say hello!”

“Hello Ms. Harmony!.” All yelled at once.

“Now children go get ready we’re going to the park.” Ms. Harmony looked very stunned when all the children screamed and rushed past her.
Buffy and Spike still stood there waiting for the rest of the kids to settle down. Then walked back to their room. Buffy couldn’t help but notice Spike trying to glance over at Ms. Harmony. When they finally got back to their room Spike offered the bathroom politely to Buffy. Buffy started to walk into the bathroom when Spike grabbed her arm.

“Listen Buffy about last night I really do feel terr…” he was cut off when Buffy gave him a huge hug.

“It doesn’t matter Spike I’m just glad you were there to save me.” Buffy looked up at him this time looking deeper into his blue eyes. Spike leaned closer to her face inching closer and closer… BANG! The door slammed open.

“SPIKEY?” it was Ms. Harmony at the door with tears in her eyes. “Oh god I thought I’d never see you again!”

Spike closed his eyes tight and sighed turning toward her. “Harmony baby!” he said in a false tone of excitement. Buffy was wondering what was going on. “How have you been?”

“Oh my god you would never believe what happen…” Spike started to lead her out the door. As he gave a faint smile to Buffy.

Buffy didn’t talk to Spike at all that night Harmony just seemed to be talking his ear off. She spent the rest of the day with Willow and Xander. Angel had been talking to Cordelia who was deeply upset at the amount of time Spike was spending with Harmony. Buffy wasn’t upset but kind of heart broken.

After talking to Willow for about 4 hours Buffy went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she got out Spike was sitting on his bed.

“So what was that all about?” Buffy asked sitting down on her bed.

“Oh nothing she was just an old flame back in the 10th grade. No biggy.”

“Oh,” she says getting up to put her brush on her dresser trying not to look jealous. Spike up got up and stood next to her. Buffy turned around and stared into his blue eyes.

“Why? Are you jealous?” he said inching closer to her.

“Oh no!” she says breathing heavily. “Spike I…” she was cut off by a kiss. He pulled away and looked at her. “Wow!”

“Was that your first kiss?”

“Oh no of course not!” she tried to cover up but then saw that he didn’t believe her. “Ok maybe it was but…” she was cut off by another more rough kiss. Their tongues thrusting together. He pulled her closer to him kissing her neck. Then leads her to his bed crashing into every other piece of furniture before reaching it.

He lands on top of her taking off his shirt then kissing her again.

“Wait!” Buffy says pushing him up.

“What? What’s wrong luv?”

“I don’t know what I’m doing.”

“It’s alright luv just relax…” Buffy relaxed and let down her arms. Then Spike started to kiss her again. He led his hand down her side then grabbed the end of her shirt and gently pulled it over her head. Buffy gently pulled his shirt over his head still making eye contact and breathing deeply as he kissed down her neck. He undid her pants and slid them down as she raised her back to help him. Then he slowly pulled down her underwear kissing her thighs. He raised up to look her in the straight into her eyes.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he said pulling her hair out of her face.

Buffy looked into his eyes and new she wanted to give her innocence to him. She put her hand on his cheek and smiled, “Yes I’m sure,” she sighed.

With that he lowered his body gently and found her spot. Gently sliding his hard shaft into her warm wet spot. She let out a little cry.

“Are you Ok?” he whispered stopping.

“Ya! Ya! I’m Ok!” she said getting comfortable. “Keep going.”

So he thrusted in and out of her ever so gently. Every time he entered her she let out a little cry. He smiled a little and went faster as she screamed quietly.

“Oh sorry!” he said slowing down.

“No! don’t stop!” she whispered grabbing his hair.

He growled as he thrusted into her going faster and faster not caring when she screamed. She grabbed his back leaving marks all over it. He grinded his body against her most sensitive spot. Making her scream louder and louder until she met her climax. It wasn’t long until he found his own. He laid down beside her breathing heavily as he looked over at Buffy.

She looked at him and smiled as he leaned in and kissed her.

“What the hell is going on in here!” Clara’s eyes widen when she slammed open the door. Spike and Buffy both shocked as stood there.



A/N for all the readers of my story I would just like to let you know that this is my first fanfiction. I've been a fan of BTVS for as long as I can remember but I've never had a computer until now so I didn't know much about fanfiction. I was just going to write my own book and name the characters differently so I wouldn't get in trouble for copy write. But now I started on changing my book to a straight fanfic. So I apoligize for sometimes saying Jessie instead of Buffy.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!