Chapter 6

The next morning Buffy woke up again by a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring straight into hers. She stretches as she puts her arms around his neck. He lifted her as they laughed and fell onto his bed. They were both so happy not caring about anything but themselves.

“So how are you feelin this mornin’ luv?” Spike said as he pulled her hair out of her face. Then he kissed her on the forehead.

“Um… hungry,” Buffy said holding her stomach. “Do we have to go anywhere today?”

“Nope. I think Clara got the spooks at what I said last night. So where do you want to eat pet? IHOP? Or maybe Denny’s?” he said getting up.

Buffy smiled getting up as well. “I think IHOP. I’m sorta in the mood for pancakes.”

“IHOP it is go get dressed and I’ll see if my bike needs gas.” Spike noticed Buffy look down for a moment then lifted her chin. “Hey you alright luv?”

“I don’t know I…” she was cut off by a soft kiss. Then she looked into Spike’s eyes.

“You don’t have to worry about anything you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen don’t you forget that Ok.” Buffy smiled and knodded as he planted another soft kiss on her lips. “I’ll be right back.” Buffy watched him go out the window.

She couldn’t believe how happy she was she couldn’t stop smiling if her life depended on it. Suddenly she heard the door creek open. It was Harmony Buffy backed up right away afraid she might try to kill her again.

“Relax I’m not gonna do anything,” Harmony chuckled amused at the sight of Buffy backing up.

“W-what do you want?” Buffy asked watching Harmony sit on Spikes bed.

“I just want to talk. If that’s Ok with you.” She patted her hand next to her trying to get Buffy to sit down. Buffy sat a little further away than Harmony gestured to. “So you’re happy right? You think you’re in love. And I’m bettin you think Spike is too. Let me guess he’s taking you to Denny’s. No? Ok then it’s IHOP right?” Buffy nodded. “Huh thought so. Oh and he probably told you that you’re the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen right. Yeah I knew it. Don’t worry hun you’re not the first girl he’s pulled this on I know several. Honey that boy is impossible I think he has commitment issues.” Harmony noticed the confused look on Buffy’s face. “You want to know what happened to him right? Well he was in love like truly, madly, deeply in love with this one girl with a really funky name what was it? Oh ya Drudzilla or something like that… no her name was Drusilla there you go. Well anyway they were together since they were in diapers up until the tenth grade when she dumped him for some really ugly football player. Well that’s what happened to him now he just loves em and dumps em, and you’re no exception honey. Well better go before he comes. Bu-by.”

Buffy watched as Harmony close the door. Suddenly the happiness she felt melted away into complete confusion. She started thinking about what Harmony said. Did Spike really do that to girls if so could he do that to her, or maybe she was different. She had to do something.

“Come on now luv the bike is ready.” She looked up at Spike with a false smile. His blue eyes just glowed with a beautiful light. She knew that Harmony had to be lying and went out the window.