A/N major thanks to Megan for the beta job!!
 chapter 11
Spike kept his movements slow and shallow, barely keeping a hold of the slim thread of control as it was. He knew he should be keeping still, letting the girl get used to his girth, but her heat and scent were driving him insane.

When he felt her hesitant attempts to meet his thrusts, he lifted his head from her luscious throat and looked into her eyes, his hands coming up to lovingly cup her face as he ghosted kissed along her jaw.

""You ok, baby?" he whispered, his hips picking up intensity as her actions spurred him on.

She gave a dazed nod, her eyes fluttering closed, her own movements becoming more sure, more intense. A breathy moan escaped past slightly parted lips, and Spike swooped down to capture her inviting mouth, his tongue thrusting inside brutally as he began to move with a frenzied pace.

He almost lost it when he felt her strong legs wrap around his hips, locking him in tight against her, drawing him even deeper inside her slick passage. "Oh fuck..." he groaned, the muscles of his neck strained and corded against the intensity of his passion.

He felt her coy smile. "Yeah, kinda thought that's what we were doing here," she teased.

A low rumble left his chest as he gripped her in a punishing embrace, one hand moving down to cup her ass, as he lifted her pelvis up to give his penetration more depth.

Oh god, she felt good; her heat was filling him, warming him for the first time in... forever. Wait, he didn't want to hurt her.

"This ok?" He remembered to ask, managing to put a slight halt to his brutal thrusts.

"Yes! Oh god, don't stop..." Buffy cried, her fingers curling against his back, unknowingly breaking the smooth skin, causing blood to well up where her nails had gouged. If Buffy thought Spike's hands were talented, it was nothing compared to what his... penis... was making her feel. That was one talented body appendage.

The slight pain mixed with the sudden scent in the air of his blood mixed with her virgin offerings was Spike's final undoing. Without conscious thought, his face shifted and he directed his now elongated canines into the delicate skin of her neck, nearly howling with pleasure as her potent blood burst and swam into his mouth.

 Oh... My... God... Buffy thought frantically as she felt the slight sting of his teeth pierce through her skin. Spike was biting her. Why was he biting her?

She felt the moist suction of his mouth, and a long flow of her blood was drawn from the twin punctures that he had made, and suddenly her body convulsed, followed by a pleasure so intense, Buffy nearly cried from the shock of it. Every muscle was suddenly infused with a powerful warmth, and she found herself arching off the bed, instinctively tightening all of her muscles in response to the waves of ecstasy that were taking over every fiber of her being. It was the most incredible thing she had ever experienced.

It was the last straw. Keeping his fangs deeply imbedded in the column of the throat he had just marked, his balls drew up and tightened almost painfully before releasing his copious load deep within the warm depths of his Slayer.

She was now his. Heart, body, and soul. It came to him with blinding clarity with each convulsing jerk of his hips, that this was meant to be. He couldn't have fought it if he wanted to.

They belonged together.

Slowly, they both drifted down from the intense paradise they had both just experienced, and Spike couldn't help the smile that was plastered on his face as he pulled his fangs out of her throat, licked the wounds and gazed down at Buffy's dazed face.

"Wow." Buffy's incredible green eyes were wide, her breath coming in rapid bursts.

"Yeah," Spike agreed softly, his hand coming up to trace the delicate contours of her cheek.

"You bit me."

"Yeah, I did."

"Oh. Ok." Buffy finally blinked, and smiled shyly.

"I love you, you know that, right?" Spike suddenly found himself telling her, resting his weight on his forearms.

She went wide eyed again. "You... do?" Spike nodded hesitantly, knowing he should feel like a git for saying such poncy words to her, but knowing they were the right words to say.

"Wait, is it YOU, or Willie, or William, or whoever else you have in there?" Buffy asked, her voice laden with suspicion.

A wry grin covered the gorgeous face above her. "Just me in here now, luv. Our little shag seems to have done the trick for I don't know what exactly, but it's just me."

Relief spread across Buffy face. "Oh, uh... good." Her eyes widened again. "And you love me?"

Spike chuckled, liking the shy nervousness Buffy was displaying almost as much as he loved the fiery vixen she had just been in bed. With a suddenness that had Buffy squealing, he had them flipped over so she was cradled against his chest, his arms wrapped lovingly around her.

"Yeah, pet. I do." Spike whispered, leaning over to lick at the swollen, red marks on her neck.

Buffy gasped at the bubbly sensation that action caused in the pit of her stomach. "Why does that feel so weird?"

"Because you are mine now." His declaration was made in a matter-of fact tone as he drew her closer to him, the sensation of her warm body against his being the most perfect feeling he had felt in his entire prolonged existence.

"Oh." Buffy knew she resent this, rebel against any thought of being owned, especially after doing the deed with the dead, but... it just felt right. Instead, she curled up closer against the smooth, hard chest she was laying against, unable to help the happy sigh that escaped her lungs.

"I love..." Suddenly her attention was distracted from the monumental announcement she was about to make. "Spike?"

One scarred eyebrow tipped up in response to the questioning look on her face.

Buffy pointed upward. "Why is there a sticky boob on the ceiling???"

the end
a/n Thank you for following me through this fic!!! Sabdhyl, I hope you like it!! It took me long enough to finish it, I know!!!