a/n-I am sorry about the lack of updating lately! I guess once a week just won't cut it, will it? *sighs* I'll work on it, I promise! thanks for being patient! This is unbeta'd btw, so be warned!
Chapter 10 Part 1

Spike just stood there. For one of the first times in his long years on this earth, he found himself just too overwhelmed to move. The soft glow of moonlight filtering in through the opened drapes hanging on the windows caused the expensive master bedroom to take on an ethereal gleam. The girl before him was outlined in shadows and shimmering light, making her the most beautiful thing he had ever seen since he had been damned to the dark. But she was real enough, he only had to take a breath of air through his nose to know that much. With significant hesitation, he took the last steps towards Buffy, almost afraid to reach out, afraid he might wake up and this would be a dream.

Because there was no turning back now. There would be no excuses made. No ridiculous requests for coffee. The Slayer was going to be his. That revelation gave him pause for just the slightest moment; the impact of it finally hitting him with the force of a suicidal sledgehammer. Oh, he knew he was going to shag the girl; he was gonna be the one to pop her cherry, even. But the other thing just smacked him upside the head. Waiting to feel the expected protestation from his demon, he found the beast oddly silent on the matter, apparently having given in and accepted the inevitable.

The Slayer would belong to him. No, wait. Not the Slayer. Buffy would belong to him, he corrected.

A rush of bittersweet tenderness coursed through him as he stared into her wide, nervous eyes. Spike could see what his hesitation had cost him. Her newfound bravado had been replaced by the familiar tenseness, blaringly obvious in the rigid set of her spine, and tightly crossed arms. Well then, that wouldn't do. That wouldn't do at all.

Buffy watched as a virtual symphony of emotions danced across Spike's face. How she had ever thought he was indifferent, she had no idea. But damn it, he was making her nervous. Here she was, all ready to be Action Buffy, and he was being Staring Spike. Unconsciously, she folded her arms over her chest in a defensive manner. Too busy wondering how she always got herself into these things, she missed the blinding spark of possessiveness that suddenly consumed him, rapidly followed by his trademark smirk. She had no warning before he suddenly reached out and wrapped his hands around her biceps, and pulled her sharply to him, pancaking her sticky boobs against the solid wall of granite known as Spike's chest.

Well, ok. Now they were getting somewhere.

Firm lips found hers, forcing her mouth open as his impatient tongue swept in, desperate to get a taste. Buffy melted into him, a small, muffled moan escaping as her body relaxed and succumbed to the pleasure that Spike was able to stir within her with merely a simple kiss. Ok, maybe not much with the 'mere'. More like holy-crap-worthy. Oh yes, no doubt about it. A holy-crap worthy kiss that turned her muscles to jelly and sent all her brain cells on a temporary retreat to the Land of Huh?

Spike slid his hands down the length of her body before gripping her hips, moving her around so her back was flush against the front of his body, deliberately mimicking their embrace of earlier that had led to the ridiculous coffee request.

Buffy let out a mewl of disappointment at the profound loss of his lips on her own, but allowed herself to remain pliant in his arms. She quickly forgot her disappointment when he sensually brushed her hair to the side to reveal her neck, and began ghosting kisses along her sensitive flesh. Her eyelids fluttered closed as a pool of desire shot through her, a delicious ache building in the pit of her stomach.

"I do believe this is where we left off, eh, pet?" he whispered into her ear, following with a gentle nibble to the lobe, careful to avoid the adornments of earring she wore.

Buffy nodded helplessly, her ass instinctively grinding against Spike's erection, slowly circling her hips to increase the friction. She gave a feminine smile of satisfaction at hearing Spike's sudden hiss at her bold actions. One strong arm suddenly wrapped itself around her lower abdomen, fingers splayed against the taut expanse of exposed skin. He drew her tighter against him, his own body matching the rhythm she had set. Whoa boy. No need to watch Dirty Dancing anymore. This was Dirty Dancing in the dirtiest, most delicious sense possible.

"Gonna take your top off now, ok?"

He watched for signs of the returning anxiety that had ruined their moment earlier, but was rewarded by a helpless nod. 'Good, just the response he was looking for', he thought smugly, his dexterous fingers making quick work of freeing the knot that kept the ties together. Buffy's breath hitched while she waited, all senses on heightened alert. Then, ever so slightly, a gentle breeze of cool air collided with her heated flesh as Spike slipped her halter top from her body. The contrast of coolness on her flesh suddenly reminded her she had a vampire behind her, and a sudden primal feeling of wantonness flooded her.

A small tortured groan by the evil vampire in question when he saw her exposed before fueled her self confidence, and whatever nervousness was hanging around decided to take off for good. Desire was here, and it really wanted to play. A lot.

She felt him move away her, and Buffy experienced a brief second of loss when he removed his hands from her body, but her suffering was short-lived. She was quickly jerked back against a nice chest. Oh, a now nice, firm, naked chest. She was so for the clothes removal goodness. She was liking this, this 'standing with her back to evil' thing. Her top off, neck bared, completely at a vampire's mercy. Oh yeah, she was liking this little scenario a whole lot.

Spike hands found their way back to her sticky boob clad breasts, gently cupping his palm over each succulent mound, and her entire body arched into his greedy hands, her head falling back against his chest. It was about time he addressed her sticky boobs, dammit. And why did this feel so much like deja vu?

Spike watched her face intently, wondering if she knew the extent of passion on display. "Those soddin things of yours ready to come off yet, eh?" Spike's voice was a passion roughened whisper, as he trailed tiny kisses along the bare expanse of throat exposed to him. How easily she trusted him, Spike marveled. From the signs of her body, he knew there was no conflict regarding the worship he was placing upon her neck, and he dared to bite down ever so gently.

His lips curled up in a wry smile when he felt the minute stiffening of her body, and he reluctantly backed off. Gently turning her to face him, he reached his hand up, shallowly cupping the soft curve of her cheek with his palm. "You ok?"

Buffy nodded mutely, lost in the intensity of his eyes. The moonlight afforded a glowing cast to his pale, supernatural skin, yet another reminder that he wasn't entirely human. Well, neither was she, dammit. So there. And besides, she didn't even want human anyway, she now knew that without any doubt.

And she was so getting sick of him getting 'hot and heavy,' then stopping with the hot and heavy, and doing the sweet thing. It was driving her batty. Wasn't he supposed to be attending to something else about now? She was the virgin, dammit.

Glancing down at her chest, she peered back up at Spike through lowered lashes, noticing that his eyes had followed her, and now were rivited to the sight of her cleavage. She could practically see desire flooding into his eyes, and a feminine smirk made its way to her face. Well, that was easy.

"Why don't you just ask them if they're ready to come off," Buffy remarked saucily, her hands suddenly sneaking around to get a feel of Spike's ass. Ohh, it was a nice one all right, she decided, testing the firmness. Ok, so she'd always had a little obsession with his ass. It was safe to admit it now, she supposed. Maybe it was because it was always hidden from view, and Buffy just couldn't stand that. She knew there was just a perfect ass going to waste behind that long leather duster of his, and that was just all kinds of wrong. He had been hiding some serious cheeks underneath that coat. Cheeks that looked drool worthy in jeans and felt REALLY good in her hands. That was almost a stakeable offense in its own right, she decided.

Spike was too caught up in the sight of Buffy's almost bare breasts to notice her sudden preoccupation with his ass, as she tried peering around his body to get a good look at it. "Eh. So that's what those things look like," he announced suddenly.

Huh? What? Oh, the sticky boobs, Buffy realized, and she took reluctant hands off the succulent globes of ass and took a tiny step back. A mischievous grin worked its way onto her face as she trailed her hands up her body until she had the edges of her sticky boobs between her fingers.

"So... you want them...off?" Buffy asked, her voice teasing and husky.

This time it was Spike's turn to nod mutely, fixated on Buffy's teasing, his hands itching to get their hands on her bare breasts.

"You... really want them off?" Buffy began to peel them off her skin achingly slow, then paused for dramatic effect.

A primal growl reverberated around the room, and Buffy's eyes widened with shock. Holy crap, she had done that?

tbc...