***At long last***

Just as Spike’s lips were about to touch Buffy’s, she blurted, “Do you want to use a serving bowl or just the plates?” As soon as the words flew from her mouth, Buffy blushed and ducked her head so that she was looking at their feet, ‘What the hell are you doing, idiot? He was about to kiss you and you go and screw it up. But I don’t want him to kiss me! You really are delusional and obviously crazy since this whole conversation is in your freaking head!’

Spike was surprised and amused when she blurted the serving bowl comment out. He figured that he was just going to have to come to terms with his attraction to the girl and just see where it led, cause it was getting harder (so to speak) to deny it. She was just so damned adorable sometimes, like now; she was looking at the floor and seemed to be having a lengthy conversation with herself. It struck him terribly funny, all of a sudden, so he laughed out loud.

At his chuckle, Buffy stopped arguing with herself and looked up in confusion at his smiling face, “Why don’t we just use the plates luv.”

“Wha, huh?” could she be any cuter.

“The pasta pet, we don’t need a serving bowl. I’ll just bring the plates in and you can fill em up,” he explained. “Would you like more wine?”

“Oh,” then blushing more, “God yes, I need more wine.”

Buffy dipped up the pasta and they sat on the floor and ate their food in companionable silence, only broken by Spike’s murmurings of how delicious it was. They had both almost finished their plates when Spike started sniffing the air, “Do you smell something burning luv?”

Buffy’s eyes got very wide and she jumped up and ran into the kitchen, “Oh shit, I forgot the bread!”

Spike got up to follow her only to hear the oven bang open, Buffy yell “OW” and the oven bang close. In the kitchen the bread was lying slightly burnt on the stove and Buffy was holding her hand under the running water in the sink.

Spike started forward with concern, “What happened?”

“I’m stupid,” she said “that’s what happened. The bread was burning, so I reached in and grabbed it without looking for a pot holder and burned my hand.”

“Oh, are you alright,” he crossed to the freezer. “Let me put some ice on it.”

Spike grabbed some ice, put it in a towel, and brought it to her, “Here let me look.” He took her wrist and pulled her hand from under the water, turning the faucet off. He looked at her hand briefly and placed the wrapped ice on it. They stood there for a few minutes in silence holding the ice pack to Buffy’s hand then Buffy shivered. Spike pulled the ice away from her hand, “All better now luv?” Before she could answer, Spike brought his lips to her cold palm and gave it a small lick followed by a kiss. His eyes met hers as his lips remained on her palm. His blue eyes had grown dark and smoldering and Buffy caught her breath at the intensity she saw in them. Not feeling that either had control of their bodies due to the magnetic attraction pulling them together, their lips met in what started as a soft touch, but quickly escalated into passion. The kiss was nothing like the night before. That kiss was tender, more of a comfort kiss. This one was filled with a desperate type of passion that was begging to be unleashed.

Neither knew who started the kiss and neither seemed to care, they were both participating fully now. Buffy had never felt anything like Spike’s lips. They were demanding, but so damn soft. She thought that this had to be the best feeling in the world until she felt his tongue tracing her bottom lip, begging entrance to the moist recesses of her mouth. When the tips of their tongues met, it was like an electrical current passed through Buffy. She felt like a woman dying of thirst with Spike’s tongue the only thing to quench it.

Spike had released Buffy’s wrist to bring both his palms to her face with his fingers running into her hair. Buffy’s hands were at his waist, hooking her fingers into his belt loops to pull him closer to her. When their pelvises came into contact with the other’s body, the kiss took on more urgency. Buffy’s arms wound themselves around Spike’s neck and he released his hold on her face and hair to wind his arms around her waist and lift her off the ground. When they could not deny the need for air any longer, their lips broke apart with both of them panting heavily.

Looking into each other’s lust clouded eyes, the kiss started again. Spike was holding Buffy so close to him that her breasts were pressed flat to his chest. Buffy just felt the need to be closer to him, needed to crawl inside him, she needed to ease the ache that she had been having since he came into her life. Spike once again broke from her lips to trail kisses along her jaw to her throat. Encouraging his attention, Buffy turned her head to give him room to work as she brought her legs to wrap around his waist. Spike felt completely out of control with her legs wrapped around him and her jean clad heat pressed so intimately to him. As his lips made their way to her ear, biting and nibbling her skin along the way he knew that she was going to have to be the one to stop this, “Buffy, tell me to stop…baby you need to tell me to stop…Buffy, tell me...”

She moved her lips to his ear, “No, no Spike don’t want you to stop. Please don’t stop, wanted this…you since I first saw you in the club.”

The desperation in her pleas matched the desperation he had been feeling all day, so that was all he needed to let loose of any of the control he had left. As he once again took her lips in a passionate kiss, one arm wrapped around her waist, the other went to wrap around her thigh with his hand grasping her butt to hold her up, he made his way back to his bedroom.

The noise of Spike’s bedroom door slamming shut got the entwined couple’s attention enough, so that Spike was able to unwrap Buffy’s legs from his waist and let her slide so her feet were on the ground. Her whimper of displeasure turned to a mewl of contentment when he caught her around the waist once more to dip her back and started leaving small kisses and love bites around the collar of her shirt.

As Spike was kissing and biting any exposed skin that he could reach, Buffy was running her hands to the waist of his jeans and pulling his t-shirt out. At the first touch of her hot little hands on his chest, Spike gasped as if he had been burned. Buffy was steadily moving his t-shirt up his body while running her hands up at the same time. When she could move it no further, Spike grabbed the neck and pulled it over his head to discard on the floor.

There was the salty goodness she had been ogling earlier. Now she just had to taste it. Buffy looked into Spike’s eyes as she slowly bent her head to kiss his left pec. At the touch of her hot mouth on his chest, Spike’s eyes drifted shut only to fly open a moment later when her felt that little pink tongue drag across his nipple. He groaned loudly and that was the end of passive Spike. The next thing Buffy knew, Spike had removed her shirt and pants and was lying between her wide spread legs grinding his impressive jean-covered erection into her panty clad wetness while he was kissing her with those mind-numbing lips.

Spike could not believe that Buffy was even more beautiful than in his dreams. Here she was spread out beneath him on his bed in the prettiest ivory lace bra and panties he had ever seen. Obviously, the girl had a thing for lingerie, because he knew from shopping with and for Drusilla that this was the expensive stuff. He pulled back from her for a moment, propping himself on one arm, just to take it all in. His eyes made a slow caress of her body from head to toe, taking in her kiss swollen lips, flushed cheeks, and mussed hair. Her breasts were heaving up and down, she was panting so and the muscles of her stomach and thighs were clenching. Spike decided to follow the perusal of his eyes with his hands and mouth to see if she tasted as sweet as she looked.

Starting with her lips his finger blazed a trail across her cheek, over to her ear and down her neck to outline the top of her bra cups. As his hand found the front clasp of her bra to release her breasts to his gaze, Spike’s mouth started to trace the same path. He could tell by the little noises she was making that she was particularly sensitive on her neck, behind her ear, but when his fingers brushed her nipple, her head pressed against the pillow and she arched herself more fully into his touch. Spurred on by her reaction, Spike brought his mouth down to trail kisses and licks to the upper part of her chest while alternately tweaking a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His eyes were locked with her passion glazed eyes as he bent and took one of her sensitive nipples between his lips. Buffy was writhing beneath him, nothing had ever felt this good. Spike was latched on to her right breast sucking like a baby while his fingers toyed with her left. Was it possible to cum just from this type of stimulation, cause Buffy felt like she was well on her way to that or going insane, but what a way to go!

Spike’s fingers left her breast and continued their quest down her body to the tops of her panties. The caress was so soft; it was almost like a tickle, until she felt his fingertips brush over the part of her panties covering her clit. Her hips lunged off the bed and only resumed their place when Spike’s light touch moved to her stomach again. Spike was now grasping her nipple between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. As his fingers traced the edges of her panties, he released her nipple to place light kisses in the valley of her breasts. As a finger slipped into the leg of her panties to run along her slit, Spike’s eyes grew large and he gasped, “Oh god baby, your soaked.”

Did he expect her to respond to that, cause there was no way she could get a word out, let alone a sentence. He seemed to sense it and smiled, “Don’t worry, Spike’s gonna take such good care of you…such good care of his girl.” Before she could even grasp the implication of his words, she was beyond reason. His mouth had latched on to her other nipple, while his hand had moved into her panties. His thumb was tracing circles around her clit as he ran his first two fingers up and down her slit, coating them in her juices. When Buffy thought she would go crazy from the stimulation, he thrust those fingers inside her and she exploded. Spike released her breast, but his eyes never left hers as she reached her release. He could feel her clit spasm under his thumb as her internal muscles massaged his fingers. God, he could not wait to feel them massaging his cock, but he wanted something else first.

As Buffy was coming down from her incredible high, she felt Spike remove his fingers from her and shift down the bed pulling her panties off. He was kneeling between her knees now and somehow had removed his jeans. He was wetting his cock with her juices and stroking it up and down while staring between her spread legs. She should have felt embarrassed, but he looked so…so…ravenous that it just made her hotter. As she started to sit up and reach for him, he slid down further, so that he was lying between her legs. He wasn’t gonna do that, was he? Oh god, yeah he was.

Spike was holding Buffy’s hips down with his fingers while his thumbs stretched down to spread her open. “Beautiful,” she heard him whisper right before his tongue made its way slowly up her slit, savoring the journey. It was a good thing he was holding her down, because Buffy had lost all control of her body. Her hips were trying to get closer to his tongue, but he seemed to want to take his time exploring every nook and cranny of her nether regions.

Spike loved all of the sounds Buffy was making, he loved the way she tasted and teasing her, but he knew he was going to have to bring her off again soon or he was going to spontaneously combust. When he latched onto her clit with his lips, Buffy let go of the bedding she was grasping and started playing with her breasts, pulling on her nipples. The sight of that caused Spike to grind his hard-on into the mattress, seeking to relieve some of the pressure in his aching cock as he went at her with renewed vigor. His thumbs went to either side of her clit and his tongue plunged into her wetness, fucking her with it, like he would be with his cock. At the feel of his tongue, Buffy started wailing, “Oh Spike, yes, yes…gonna cum…oh fuck…cumming…ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Spike had a hard time stopping his own orgasm at the sound of her pleasure. He had wanted to take his time and bring her as much pleasure as possible, but he was not counting on how it would affect him. He was no longer just hard with want for her, it had turned into a gripping painful need to be inside her, to be part of her and he was not going to deny either of them any longer.

Buffy was having an out of body experience. There was no other way to describe it. She had never had a man go down on her before, didn’t think they really liked it, just saw it as a means to an end, but Spike sure seemed to like it and hey there would be no complaining from her. Buffy was floating back to earth as Spike made his way back up her body. His lips crashed down onto hers and she could taste herself on his tongue. It revved her up again and blindly she reached for his cock.

“Good, god, he’s huge,” she thought. She could barely get her fingers to encircle his girth. Suddenly Spike broke from her mouth and pulled her hand from where it was stroking him. Buffy looked away thinking she had done something wrong. He turned her chin back towards him, “No baby…it felt too good…want to be inside you.”

Relieved, Buffy smiled up at him and lifted her hips, so that her pussy brushed his cock. Not able to wait a moment more, Spike took himself in hand and placed the head of his cock at her entrance. Just as he started to push in, he stopped and dropped his head with a sigh and pulled out, “Buffy, I don’t have any condoms,” he practically whispered.

“Its ok, I’m safe. Are you?” ‘Please say yes.’ she prayed.

“Oh god..yes..yes, but what about pregnancy?” his hopes were raised again.

“Its all fine Spike. We are…” she couldn’t finish cause Spike took that assurance and began to push into her. Buffy had never felt so full, so touched in every possible spot. Spike was reaching places she did not know that she had, ‘Why is he stopping…need him to move.’ Buffy could not keep from wriggling beneath him.

Spike had never felt anything as amazing as this, ‘She’s so hot and wet and unbelievably fucking tight.’ “Ahhh…god Buffy…baby, be still a minute.” When he thought he had gained enough composure to move without going off, he pulled out half way and slid back in. He started a slow steady rhythm in and out as he brought a hand up to massage her breast. He looked at her beautiful face, so lost in passion and begged, “Open your eyes Buffy…need to see you.”

Buffy heard his plea and fluttered her eyes open. She was met with such a look of awe and pleasure in his blue eyes that she gasped. He felt so good inside her and she could feel herself climbing to a peak once more, but this time she wanted him to come too. Buffy reached her arms around his neck and pulled him down onto her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. This opened her up more and allowed him to push a little deeper. She started licking and nipping at his ear as she whispered, “God Spike, you feel so good inside me…harder….please harder.”

Spike’s slow and steady came to an end at her body’s actions and her whispered words. His hand left her breast as he braced himself with his forearms on either side of her head and started pounding into her, “Buffy, baby...fuck…can’t hold on much longer. Feels too good…that’s it squeeze me…ohh baby, never felt anything as good as you…that’s it cum for me…oh goood…cum with me baby…aaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!”

Lights, colors and every other cliché she could think of were flashing behind Buffy’s eyes. She didn’t think it possible, but this was the best orgasm so far. She was convulsing around Spike’s hard length and she could feel it shooting stream after stream into her. Finally their bodies lost any strength left and Spike collapsed, rolling to the side and on to his back bringing an unresisting Buffy to rest against his heaving chest. They were both gasping for air, but incredibly sated.

Buffy laughed, “Why have we not been doing that for the past few days?”

Spike squeezed her a little tighter and chuckled, “I don’t know, but as soon as I can see again, I intend to make up for lost time.”


***Who needs a smoke now?***