They finally made it back to the bed a couple of hours and another pint of Ben and Jerry’s later. When they were finally sated enough to sleep, Spike was spooned against Buffy’s back and sleeping like the dead. It took Buffy a little longer to fall asleep, but exhaustion took over and she drifted off wrapped in Spike’s warm embrace.

When Spike woke the next morning, he could smell coffee and hear the shower running. Just as he was about to crawl out of bed to haul Buffy out of the shower and back to his arms, he heard the water turn off and a damp, towel wrapped Buffy emerged from the bathroom. She wasn’t paying any attention to him, thinking that he was still asleep, so when she drifted too close to the bed looking for her clothes, he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back to the bed.

After he had planted one hell of a “good morning” kiss on her shocked lips, he asked, “And just why do you think covering this beautiful body is going to be allowed today?”

Surprised by his playfulness, she smiled, “Well, I promised Faith that I would meet her for lunch and then spend the afternoon with her and I really don’t want to give the people of New York a free show.”

At the news that she was leaving, his lower lip jutted out in a pout that rivaled her own, “I wanted to spend the day in bed. Here, let me show you how much better my plan is.” His lips descended once again to hers.

In a surprising move, Buffy took control of the kiss and flipped him on to his back, then backed away with her fingers held in front of her like a cross, “Back you evil-lipped, nudey man you. I promised Faith.”

Spike’s pout turned into a smoldering smirk and he ran a hand down his very exposed chest and abs, “What can I tell you baby, I’ve always been bad.”

The sight of naked Spike before her with bed hair and a sheet that was doing nothing to conceal his obvious want for her almost had Buffy calling Faith to say forget it, “warm, pretty, naked man needs me.” She knew of all her friends Faith would understand that logic. At the last second she was able to control her raging desire and start getting dressed as she backed away.

“Why don’t you meet me at Faith’s club at about 7:00PM. We can get a bite to eat, dance a little and then come back here for dessert,” she jiggled her eyebrows at the last, letting him know exactly what kind of dessert they would be having later that evening.

“Alright, but you might want to grab another set of clothes, cause leaving me like this, I can’t be responsible for what I do to the ones you’ll be wearing when I do finally get my hands on you,” he boldly stated.

At that Buffy blushed, blew him a kiss and rushed out the door. Spike sighed and fell back to the sheets that smelled like them together.

******************************************************************************************
Later that evening…..

Spike walked through the familiar doors of The Crypt after tipping his head to the bouncer. The place was more crowded than he figured it would be for a weeknight, but this was New York, so not that surprising.

Spike spotted Faith right away. She was standing at the bar next to a woman he did not recognize, but both of them were looking at the dance floor and smiling. As he approached them, he followed their line of sight and spotted Buffy on the dance floor surrounded by a throng of men all vying to be taken into her golden light.

As he circled the dance floor, he could see that Buffy was wearing an obscenely short black leather skirt with a red halter-top that bared most of her back to his gaze. She was bobbing around on some hellacious black high heels, making her legs look longer than her short stature allowed. As his eyes made their way from her delectable little feet, up her bare legs, over that delicious ass, Spike wondered if she had dressed just for him. If so, it was certainly having the desired effect. His dick was becoming intimately familiar with the teeth of his zipper. When he had had his fill of all the men surrounding her, he made his way through them to assert his claim. He came up behind her as she once again eluded one of the men in front of her and put an arm around her waist. She stiffened, and then relaxed when Spike bent down and whispered, “Miss me luv?”

At the whispered endearment, Buffy smiled, turned in his arms, and brought his lips to hers for a searing kiss. “What do you think?” she whispered as she broke the kiss.

“I think we need to get out of here so you can show me how much ya missed me,” he smirked and pressed his pelvis into her belly.

The men surrounding Buffy realized that now that the blonde man was there, they would not be getting any play and began to wander away to the bar or to find other prospects. Buffy noticed, “Hey, you scared away all my dance partners.”

He laughed at her indignation and she gave him a pout, but started pulling him towards the bar, “I want you to meet someone.”

Once they reached the bar, they stopped in front of Faith and her friend. “Spike, this is Faith’s girlfriend, Tara Maclay. Tara, meet my stalker Spike,” she giggled.

Taken slightly aback, but trying to cover, Spike took Tara’s hand, “Very nice to meet you Tara.”

Tara blushed, “Nice to meet you too.”

Faith nodded her head at Spike. “Good to see you again Faith,” he greeted.

“You too blondie. B here tells me that this stalker gig you got has turned 24/7,” she smirked.

Buffy shot her an embarrassed glare and blushed looking at Spike. “Well, stalking does have its perks,” he smirked back, pulling Buffy close and kissing the tip of her nose.

The two couples enjoyed drinks together and an assortment of appetizers with Spike raving about the wings. The conversation flowed nicely with everyone learning of their shared interests. For Buffy, it was nice just to have a night to be herself and not the rock star persona. She was impressed that Spike easily switched conversations between Faith and Tara. He seemed to be able to converse on many different subjects with a great deal of knowledge and it pleased her that he blended so well with her friends.

Once the food had been taken away, Faith noticed that Tara was started to droop, “You ready to get outta here baby?” as she placed her arm around her girlfriend.

“It was a long day,” she replied. “You can stay if you need to.”

“No, that’s ok, I’ve got Willie here, so he can lock up and,” she looked over at Buffy and Spike, practically dry humping each other, “those two seem more than ready to be alone.”

Just then a sexy dance song started playing and Buffy started trying to get Spike up to dance. He was having none of it. Not that he didn’t want to dance with her, just not in his current condition and not to this song. She gave everyone a large pout.

“Baby, you go get our stuff from behind the bar and I’ll dance one last one with B, before the pout goes into overload,” Faith grabbed a smiling Buffy’s hand and they went to the floor.

Buffy had been feeling pretty naughty all night, teasing Spike and she knew Faith would certainly be up for a little mischief, so she whispered in her ear.

Spike paid their tab and then turned to find Buffy and Faith on the dance floor. It was hard not to miss them. Other dancers had moved away from them, so they seemed to be in their own little world and what a world it was. Buffy’s back was to Faith’s front with Faith’s hands on her hips. Buffy’s arms and hands were in the air and her head was thrown back in what looked like ecstasy as she and Faith grinded on the dance floor. As hard as he had been before; it was nothing compared to now, to watching her in what could only be described as writhing heat right now in front of him.

Buffy knew Spike was watching, could feel his eyes burning her as well as hear Faith’s running dialogue of the expressions she could see crossing his face. She turned in Faith’s arms and placed her hands on Faith’s hips, continuing the grind from the other side.

Suddenly, Faith spun Buffy around and pushed something into her hand as she whispered in her ear, “Don’t look now B, but your boy is headed this way and by the looks of him you are gonna need these.” With a slight chuckle, Faith pushed Buffy into Spike’s waiting arms.

She was only able to catch a quick glimpse of the fire in his eyes before she was spun around with her back to Spike’s front. As he held her at her hips, he pressed his erection into her lower back and behind and whispered in her ear, “Are you trying to kill me? I am so hard right now all I can think about is bending you over the nearest flat surface and fucking you until you can’t walk.”

Those words were like a bolt of lightening through Buffy’s body. She could feel the need he had for her and could hear her own blood rushing through her veins. After a second, she turned around in his arms, pulled his head down to hers and with a chaste kiss said, “So what’s stopping you.”



A/N Was it naughty of me to leave it hanging there?