Author's Chapter Notes:
Give me an S, give me an M, give me a U, give me a T. Whats that spell? SMUT, SMUT, SMUT!!!

Hope you all enjoy. Only one more chapter before the angst starts again.
When last we left our happy couple......

Suddenly, Faith spun Buffy around and pushed something into her hand as she whispered in her ear, “Don’t look now B, but your boy is headed this way and by the looks of him you are gonna need these.” With a slight chuckle, Faith pushed Buffy into Spike’s waiting arms.

She was only able to catch a quick glimpse of the fire in his eyes before she was spun around with her back to Spike’s front. As he held her at her hips, he pressed his erection into her lower back and behind and whispered in her ear, “Are you trying to kill me? I am so hard right now all I can think about is bending you over the nearest flat surface and fucking you until you can’t walk.”

Those words were like a bolt of lightening through Buffy’s body. She could feel the need he had for her and could hear her own blood rushing through her veins. After a second, she turned around in his arms, pulled his head down to hers and with a chaste kiss said, “So what’s stopping you.”


******************************************************************************************

That was all Spike needed to hear and what little restraint he had left was tossed out the window. He pulled her tight to him and devoured her lips with his own. As they continued to fiercely kiss, he lifted her from the ground and walked off the dance floor. He could see the back of the club and could only think about pinning Buffy to the back wall to ravish her.

As soon as Buffy felt her back hit the wall, she opened her eyes, broke the kiss and tried to get her bearings. Spike immediately started kissing any place he could reach on her face and neck, mumbling how much he needed and wanted her. His kisses were clouding her mind, but she realized they needed to get away from prying eyes before anything serious started happening, so Buffy pushed Spike’s shoulder indicating that she wanted to be let down. He did as she wished, but stood staring at her with a confused look on his face. Buffy walked past him, starting down a dark corridor backwards, beckoning him to follow with a crook of her finger and a smug little smile, the key Faith had slipped her grasped firmly in the other hand.

In a daze Spike followed. He was shaken from his lust filled haze as Buffy opened a door and pulled him in with her. She clicked on a table lamp and Spike realized that they must be in the club’s office. As Spike turned around, following her with his eyes, Buffy walked around him and locked the door, then brushing up against him, she walked over to a large desk and perched on the edge. With a sparkle in her eyes, she said, “I believe you requested a flat surface.”

He was on her in a second, grasping her head and pulling her into a deep kiss. Her hands were running up his arms and pushing at his leather coat. Getting the hint, he shrugged it to the floor. As her hands went for the buttons of his shirt, he pushed them away and shook his head. Curling his tongue behind his teeth, he gave her a smirk, pulled her to her feet, and spun her around once more. He then proceeded to run his hands down her arms to her hips, pushing her forward to the desk. As her legs met the desk, Spike ran his hands up her back to her shoulders, pushing her chest towards the desk. When her cheek rested on the desktop, Spike bent himself over her back, reaching down for her hands, he brought them up to grasp the other side of the desk. He brushed his pelvis against her ass, letting her feel his rock-hard erection. “Feel what you do to me Buffy,” he whispered in her ear, “feel how hard my cock is for you?” At this point he could here her panting and whimpering slightly, he ran his hands back down her arms and down her sides until they were at the edge of her skirt.

While pushing up her skirt he whispered, “Need to be inside you Buffy, need to feel your sweet little pussy surrounding me.”

All Buffy could do was nod, his touch was making her lose all coherent thought, let alone the ability to speak. As her skirt made its way up her legs and butt, Spike pulled away to look at the splendor that was Buffy’s body. She was wearing a red lace thong and as he palmed one cheek, he couldn’t help but trace the path the material made between the cheeks of her ass. He could feel Buffy trembling as with shaky hands; Spike reached for each side of her thong and pulled it to mid thigh. He could see the wetness staining the fabric and clinging to her curls, causing him to release a low growl at the knowledge that this was all for him. As he reached for the button on his pants, the zipper was propelled down by the force from the other side.

Spike pressed himself to Buffy and said, “ Such a naughty girl, that dance with Faith has made you all hot and bothered. Did the feel of her soft skin excite you?”

That question woke Buffy up momentarily, “No, you made me this way, I knew you were watching me.”

Those words caused Spike to inhale sharply and he started to push into her. “Are you ready for me?” he said through clinched teeth. Before Buffy had a chance to respond, he plunged inside, taking both of their breath away. They were both so ready for this that he took her hard and fast, muttering incoherently, “so wet…so tight…so God!!!!”

Buffy was holding on for dear life, trying to push back against him, but he was pounding her so hard that her feet kept losing purchase on the floor. He was so deep inside her in this position and she was loving it, he was touching all the right spots within her and she could feel the moisture pouring forth.

Spike was lost in the feel of her. How could her pussy be so tight. They had made love all night last night and she was still virgin tight, it was driving him wild. He knew that he was close and wanted her to go with him, so he lifted one hand from her hip and moved it between her legs, tapping her clit. Buffy immediately responded by tightening further. “That’s it baby, make it tighter..I know you’re close. I want to feel it, feel you come all over my cock. Come on baby, come with me, let me feel it.” That was all it took to send Buffy over the edge, screaming his name, she stiffened and clamped down onto him as he erupted into her, “Oh fuuckkkk Bufffyyyyy!!!”


******************************************************************************************
All his energy gone, he laid across her back panting. “That was wow,” she panted.

“Yeah, wow, it was amazing, you are amazing,” he said as he kissed her cheek. After a few moments of rest, he pulled out of her welcoming clench.

While he was taking care of himself, Buffy pulled up her thong and pulled down her skirt. With no mirror to check herself in, she straightened her clothes and patted her hair, asking, “How do I look?”

“Like a woman that has just been royally fu…” “Spike” she scolded as she put her hands over his mouth. When he started licking her palm, she just sighed and melted against him. “We better get home soon, I’m not nearly done with you yet,” he stated as he pulled her out the door.