Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the last of the smuttyness for a little while, so enjoy.
Buffy was immediately grabbed as she stumbled through the apartment door as Spike kicked it closed. They kissed in a frenzy as Spike pressed her to the door with his body. The tryst in the office of The Crypt seemed to only ignite a fire that was now burning out of control. Spike broke away from her lips, so they could both take in some needed air and panted, “I can’t get enough of you.”

Buffy, in complete agreement could only nod.

**********************************************************************
An hour earlier….

Neither Spike nor Buffy could believe how turned on they still felt as they made a hasty goodbye to Faith and Tara and hurried out of the club. They had made the decision to go back to Spike’s place before becoming lost in each other during what was almost an X-rated cab ride home. As soon as they were on their way, Buffy was astride Spike’s lap, licking his neck with her hands making their way down his pants.

Spike could not believe how daring she was becoming, but as he felt her hand wrap around his cock, modesty seemed to have taken flight. He had just reached down and moved her thong aside, ready to take her then and there when he caught sight of the cab driver’s eyes in the rear view mirror. Quickly coming to his senses and knowing that Buffy would not want to have a first hand account of their explicit relationship on every tabloid tomorrow, he pulled her hands away as she looked at him with a mixture of anger and hurt. He whispered in her ear that he was not about to provide the cab driver with a show when she blushed profusely and clambered off of his lap.

The blushing had been so damn cute, he almost said fuck it, maybe it would make the cabby’s year, but he managed to hold out until they were in the elevator on the way up to the apartment.

Once the doors to the elevator were closed, he was all over her touching and teasing. By the second floor Spike had one hand up Buffy’s shirt, palming her right breast and the other under her skirt working its way into her thong. By the tenth floor, Buffy was pretty much riding his hand with her head thrown back, her eyes glassy and with guttural sounds and cries spilling from her throat. It was lucky for them (and anyone who might have happened upon them) that the building residents seemed to all turn in early, because by the 25th floor Spike was licking Buffy’s spendings from his fingers.

**********************************************************************

Back in the apartment….

Taking advantage of her moment to breathe, Buffy grabbed Spike by the waist and spun him so that his back was pressed against the door. She surprised herself. Never had she felt so out of control. Never had she felt the need to possess someone so thoroughly. Buffy stopped thinking and wasted no time in pushing his coat off of his shoulders and ripping his shirt open. Spike was about to protest the destruction of his shirt when Buffy started kissing and licking a trail down his chest to his left nipple.

She took the hard little bud into her mouth and alternately sucked, licked, bit, and licked it again until Spike was sure that he would go insane. Then she switched to the other one. While her mouth was busy her hands were far from idle and Spike soon found his pants around his ankles with Buffy stroking and squeezing his hard cock.

Just as Spike closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of her hot little hands, the sensation changed, his eyes snapped open and he looked down to see Buffy on her knees in front of him. She was looking up at him with a hunger he had never seen directed his way before. His dream from two nights before popped into his head. That along with the look in her eyes and her subservient position was almost enough to have him shooting his load then and there.

Buffy felt wanton. She felt sexy, confident and powerful. She was determined to let Spike know just how much this newfound confidence pleased her, by pleasing him. Once Buffy made eye contact with him, she licked her lips and engulfed his rigid pole in her mouth. Spike was floored, this was not something she had done for him yet and he wondered how experienced and comfortable she was doing it. He quickly decided that he did not need to worry about her comfort level as she was treating him like her favorite lollipop or ice cream cone.

Buffy had not done this for a long time, so she was pulling out all of the stops. Riley was the only man she had tried this with and he had never given her much encouragement or direction, so she was relying on advice she had gotten from Faith long ago when she was “still drivin’stick” as she liked to put it.

Buffy alternated between licking, nibbling, and sucking all along his length trying to determine what pleased him most. After only a few minutes of this torture Spike was begging, “God Buffy, please take me in your mouth…baby please.”

Buffy was not the kind of woman to not give a man what he wanted when he asked so nicely, so she immediately stopped her teasing and slowly started to take him in using her hand at his base to control depth and provide extra stimulation. Spike, for his part was fighting not to grab her head and start pounding into her mouth. Noticing his balled fists, Buffy grabbed his closest hand and placed it in her hair. She then moved that hand to his balls and began a soft caress. At this point Spike was gently thrusting into her mouth and babbling incoherently, “Oh, Buffy luv, so good, your mouth so hot, so sweet ahhh.”

When she gently scraped her teeth up his shaft, he fisted his hand in her hair and thrust a little harder. He was trying not to be too forceful, but she was driving him crazy. Buffy could tell he was getting closer by the pants, moans and incoherent mumblings she could hear, so she removed her hand from his shaft and reached down under her skirt and into her thong. At first she just enjoyed the stimulation, but then a kinky thought sounding suspiciously like Faith’s voice went through her head. ‘What the hell,’ she thought and gathered some of her own moisture with her finger and moved it between Spike’s legs to his puckered opening. She circled his anus with her finger and started to push in as she held his hips against the door with her arm.

Spike’s eyes flew open and he let forth a roar as Buffy swallowed and penetrated him at the same time. His cock jerked in her mouth and his cum started shooting down her throat. She removed her finger from his ass at the first spurt, relaxed and swallowed every drop. Looking up into his cum dazed eyes with a predatory smirk, Buffy once again licked her lips.

Spike was done for. That had been the best blowjob of his life, coupled with the taboo penetration and the look on her face, he lost the strength to stand and slid to the floor.
************************************************************************

Once Spike had recovered enough to stand, he pulled Buffy to her feet and led her into the bathroom, stripping off his and her clothes along the way. He had not said a word and Buffy was getting a little concerned that she had damaged him in some way.

Spike turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature before stepping in and pulling Buffy in after him. His head was still spinning a little, but he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of the night worshipping Buffy, starting with washing her from head to toe.

Just as he reached for the body wash, Buffy stopped him, “Are you ok Spike?” The look on her face was one of concern, “You’re awfully quiet; I didn’t hurt your brain did I,” and a little smirking.

Spike smirked in response and started backing her into the shower wall, “No luv, you didn’t hurt anything of mine.” He pressed himself against her and leant down to circle her ear with his tongue, whispering, “I hope you don’t have any plans tomorrow, though, cause by the time that I’m through with you tonight, your voice will be so hoarse from screaming my name, you won’t be able to talk, let alone sing.”

Buffy surrendered, thinking Spike induced laryngitis could be a very good thing.