Sorry for this huge late!!!
Just for this time, I’ll post a NOT beta-read part; so sorry for mistakes, I tried my best…



PART 2 ( Slightly NC 17)

When they came back, they found Buffy, probably just after her shower, wearing a short silver dressing gown, laying on the sofa, watching TV.
The blonde ran into them.
“So, Dawnie, tell me, how was your first patrol?”
“Really exciting: I dusted a vampire on my own..” her sister said, very excited, but she heard Spike clearing his throat.
“Well, ok.. maybe.. Spike lent a hand..” she added rolling her eyes, without giving him much importance.
“What about you, honey, how was your first day at work?” Spike asked, wrapping his arm around her waist.
“Believe me, the Hellmouth is nothing compared to that; that’s Hell, and I desperately wanted to devour all of them and snap their necks.. from my Boss to the last of my consumers.. but maybe it’s my demon speaking for me now..” she explained, a little bit worried.
“So, will you quit working?” Spike wondered.
“You are kidding? I’ve been searching a job restlessly, and now that I’ve found one I’m gonna keep it, no matter what!” she declared proudly.
“I don’t think it’s the demon, Buffy: a friend of mine works in a fast food as you do, and be sure she thinks your same way.. well, maybe saving the devouring part…” Dawn informed her, between several yawns.

“Well, it’s been a plenty full day, I guess it’s bed time; after all it’s already two o’clock! ‘Night, guys!” the little girl said, hugging Buffy and Spike and kissing their cheeks.
“Spike, I’m sooo happy you’re here with us!”
“Me, too, Dawn, anyway, you’ve kept telling me that for two days no-stop!” he smiled to her, kissing her forehead.
“I know, but.. sorry, it’s stronger than me: it’s as we were a family now.. well, on second thought, we really are!” she confessed, going upstairs.
Hearing those words, the peroxide vampire’s joy was huge, and his Childe noticed that.
“I was thinking ‘bout doing a certain thing.. but maybe you’re already too happy..”
Buffy hadn’t even the time to finish her sentence, because Spike dragged her to their bedroom in a heartbeat.

“So..” he exclaimed, closing the door behind their shoulders.
“.. now that the Nibblet is sleeping in her room, you can show me the arousing lingerie I bet you’re wearing..” he kept talking, approaching his beloved with.. not very friendly intentions.
She backed off playfully.
“What if I wasn’t wearing any lingerie?” she teased him, her eyes filled with lust.
The second after, Spike lifted her in his arms, throwing her on the bed with him, as she giggled madly.. but not loud enough to wake up her sister.
He untied eagerly the knot of her belt, letting it flow away from the loops, opening her dressing gown… and finding out she was telling the ‘naked’ truth.
“You are a very bad girl!” he sneered, taking off her cloth.
“Worthy of her Big, Big Bad!” she struck back, sticking her lips with his, as she tried to take his clothes off as fast as possible.
Soon, they were naked, clinging to each other and exploring their bodies as they could never get enough.
It wasn’t their first time, obviously, but it was the first time they made love at Buffy’s.. by then also Spike’s.
Although he had moved as soon as his Childe had given him the good news, that means the previous night; they were so tired after his move that they had just fallen asleep.
Buffy was puzzled, discovering how much stuff a vamp could have!
In fact, Spike had ended up invading half room with all his things, such as piles of CD and books, especially poetry books.

But that night they were more than awake!
Buffy regretted a little the crypt, where they could freely scream like animals, but she didn’t dislike either that .. silent version.
As it was an habit between them, once Spike was totally satisfied, few seconds after Buffy, he vamped out and aimed to his Mate’s neck.
“No!” she summoned him.
“No?!” he repeated, tilting his head to watch her confused with his amber eyes.
She smiled sweetly at him.
“I mean.. now I’ve got a job, and I don’t want anyone to notice the bite-marks. You know, I can’t let my hair down because I gotta keep it inside that stupid hat, and due to the fact that it’s damn hot there, I’m not going to wear a turtleneck or a foular..” she explained.
He pleased her, protesting with a weak growl.
She smiled again at him, caressing his hair and pulling his face to her breasts.
“Luv, I said * no bites on the neck*, but I didn’t say * no bites at all*! Just choose a more hidden place..” she clarified.
“Like.. here?” he murmured, licking one of her boobies, before sinking his fangs into it, as she thanked him with a satisfied purring, reclining her head as he kept drinking from her.
She was sure she had already reached the apex of pleasure .. but she realized she was wrong!

“So, wanna try a new place you, too, baby?” he suggested, coming back to his human features, laying down beside her and drawing little circles on her belly with his finger.
“Naaah..” she answered, giving little kisses on his neck and shifting to her game face immediately after.
“I don’t disdain.. Classic!” she said, biting him, amused by his soft pleased purring.
“Luv you..” she murmured, falling asleep on his chest as it was dawning outside.
“Luv you, too, my pet..” he struck back, caressing her hair before falling asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy and Spike seated on the sofa, waiting for Dawn to come back from school, as every afternoon.
Spike was engrossed reading a book of Shakespeare’s poetry, as Buffy had fun skimming one of the magazine for teenagers that her sister had forgotten in the living room, and she was captivated by a typical couple-test.
“Luv, why don’t you write a book of poetry, instead of reading them?” she wondered.
“You are kidding? Pet, the only thing I’ve got in common with the bloody marvellous Mr. Shakespeare, just as at the great Mr. Wordsworth and Mr. Blake… is the name!” he answered, keeping reading.
“Honey, the test says ‘Have you ever made love with your partner in a odd place?’ . Can a crypt be considered an odd place?” Buffy distracted him again.
“You know, I guess people don’t see it as the most popular place where to spend S. Valentine’s Day!” he commented, taking his eyes off the book.
“That’s a dilemma!” Buffy exclaimed a minute after.
“What?” he asked, closing his book in resignation.
“Hear this question: ‘What is your boyfriend’s major skill? a) To listen to your problems and always find a way to comfort you; b) To make you laugh even in the moments of low spirits; c) To satisfy you in bed’… you are bloody good in everything!” she smiled.
“What can I say? It’s not my fault if I’m so perfect!” he strutted with a smirk, and her only answer was a playful kick on his knee.
“Well, that’s fun: ‘have your boyfriend given up going out with his friends just because you didn’t like them?’ I guess the answer is ‘Hell yeah!” she chuckled.
“Let me remind you that not only I stopped going out with my friends, but I also dust them now!” he underlined.
“Uh! Well, wait, there’s more, this test says ‘ It’s not fair if your boyfriend has got a chip into his brain!” she teased him.
“You bloody know it’s not just for that reason!” he struck back, acting insulted, and kicking her back.
“Yeah, Spikey, I know that you’ve been doing it willingly.. just for me..” she added, caressing his face.
“.. but you can’t deny it’s also due to your passion for violence!” she resumed teasing him, kissing him before he could strike back.
Hearing the handle of the front door pulling down, they immediately parted.

TBC