Sorry for this huge late!!
Honestly, I really don’t know how such a thing came to my mind... but here it is ( the Freaky/Kinky part is just Mild F/K..):

PART 22 (NC 17!!!!)

When he heard the door upstairs close, Spike ran to the banister, and when Buffy finally showed up, he had trouble controlling his instincts.
Buffy was wrapped in a long black leather coat, very similar to Spike’s duster, with the belt fastened around her waist, allowing him to see her beautiful legs encased in thigh-high black leather boots. She had pulled her hair up, leaving her neck exposed to Spike’s delight.

She came down the stairs slowly, knowing that that would arouse her Mate even more. But he had astonished her, too, because he stood in front of her totally naked... and completely ready for her.
She caressed his jaw, giving him a flaming kiss.
“So, from now on I won’t need to borrow your coat anymore. Happy? Anyway, do you like what you see?” she smiled lasciviously.
“You know I bloody do, and judging by your gaze I can tell that you also like what you see!” he struck back cockily, raising his scarred eyebrow.
“I’m not finished yet!” she informed him, undoing her belt and opening the coat to reveal a black thong with leather laces and a black leather push up strapless corselet, that fastened on the front.
Spike thought he was in Heaven when she revealed herself to him.

She parted from him and began walking backwards up the stairs, looking at Spike saucily and beckoning him to follow her with her finger.
He was close to her in a heartbeat, but she tilted her head, glancing at his duster over the sofa... and a freaky idea crossed her mind.
“Mm... Spikey...” she murmured, massaging his shoulders. “Maybe it’s my kinky mind, but... would you mind... wearing your coat, too?” she asked.
He looked at her puzzled, but obeyed, enjoying the contact of his skin with the leather.
She took him by the hand, dragging him inside their room.
“You know... I’ve got this picture in my head: just you, me... and the leather! I want us to be surrounded by that ... I like how it feels against my body, how it sounds, how it smells!” she explained, laying on the bed and inviting him to come to her with her eyes.
“Sounds bloody perfect, luv!” he whispered huskily in her ear, straddling her and tracing her body with a long lick, from her thighs to her neck, lingering on her studded bra to play with it, but also studying the fastenings, too, because he didn’t want it to follow the destiny of Buffy’s less lucky lingerie.
Buffy grabbed him by the shoulders and reversed their position, straddling him and scratching him lightly from his cheekbones to his belly.

And it was then that Spike noticed another particular thing in her style.
“Uh-uh! Black nails, too. You have stolen my black polish, my beautiful Dark Lady, haven’t you?” he murmured.
“Oops, shouldn’t I had?” she asked with an innocent smile, as her hand grabbed his aroused virility.
His only answer was a long moan.
She was about to replace her hand with her mouth, but he stopped her in time.
“No, pet, I’m this close to lose control...” he said, indicating a very short distance between his thumb and index. “And I want it to happen inside you!” he explained, rolling slowly with her, placing himself over her again, and carefully unfastening her corselet, sinking his face in her breasts, and giving Buffy an intense pleasure.
So much so, that she unconsciously wrapped her legs around his waist, remembering too late that she still wore those dangerous boots, so she ended up hitting his back with the heels, fortunately they were not stiletto heels... but they hurt anyway!
In fact, Spike grimaced in pain... but then moaned in pleasure, too.
“Oops, sorry, honey. I forgot I had them on. I’d better take them off...” she apologized, starting to pull down the zipper, but he blocked her hand.
“Don’t!” he summoned her.
“But... what if I hit you again with the heel or the tip?” she wondered in concern.
“Uh! Well, that’s just better!” he sneered, as she looked at him astonished.
“What? Do you think you’re the only one with a kinky mind?” he smiled, before kissing her, descending until he reached the centre of her womanliness, pulling down her thong with his teeth and driving her mad with desire.

They couldn’t hold on any longer, and rolling on the bed countless times they made love for an eternity, surrounded by their leather coats that caressed their bodies sensually.
They just needed the proper conclusion, so they both let their demons surface.
Buffy bent over Spike’s neck, but she confined herself to lick it, without biting.
“Do the same, my love!” she whispered.
“But... tomorrow you have to work!” he protested, although her proposal was extremely tempting.
“Bugger it! I’ll wear a scarf, but I want this * now *!” she ordered, happy when she felt him sink his fangs in her neck, in the same spot where he had bitten her the first time, the time that had indissolubly bonded them together forever.
Buffy mirrored his actions and they tasted each other’s blood for a while, reaching complete ecstasy and coming back to their human features.


“Anyway, luv, it seems that nail polish is not the only thing you stole from me!” he stated.
“Give up, Spike! You didn’t invent that phrase, so you have no copyrights over it! Therefore I can use it as much as I please!” she struck back, stubborn as ever.
“You win!” he surrendered, getting up from their bed, and that made Buffy curious. “You know, kitten, while you went out shopping with the Nibblet, Clem came here and asked me if he could stay in my crypt. I accepted, so I went there to remove the last odds and ends...” he explained, pulling a drawer out. “And look what I had forgotten there...” he went on, showing her a set of chains with locks. She smiled lustfully, as he took off her coat, after taking off his, and put the chains over the bed.
“You know, the last time I used them on you, you got mad at me...” he reminded her as he chained her legs to the bed. “Let’s see if this time I’m luckier, but I guess I already am, so...” he sneered, and then he pulled her arms behind her head, drawing out a pair of handcuffs ad waving them in front of her. “Do you trust me?” he whispered.
“Always!” she smiled, as she felt the handcuffs close around her wrists.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
“Honey, you were incredible!” Buffy commented, fully satisfied, cuddling with him after they were partially dressed again.
“Anyway, it’s so unfair, after all it was just thanks to us if Xan and Anya got married... they could have taken us with them to Hawaii!” Buffy grumbled, pouting.
Spike smiled, lighting a cigarette.
“There wouldn’t have been any trouble with the sun, we could’ve wore the ring in turns… after all, we’ll always have the night to spend together... “ she went on, playing with his hair.
“Can’t you see why, pet? It’s their honeymoon after all, they deserved a bit of privacy... and honestly, I’d prefer not to see the annoying whelp with a flower necklace and maybe a bloody straw skirt, as he danced at the rhythm of an ukulele!” Spike snapped, with the cigarette between his lips, as Buffy laughed, picturing that scene in her head.

TBC

Hope you’ll still like it ...
I know that maybe now it’s kind of boring, but actions and trouble will come soon, it’s a promise! ;)