Hi, thank you, alexandrea!! ;)
There’s a little bit of NC 17 at the end, but just a tad… and it’s about our fave pairing this time, let’s allow them to have some precious moments together again, before trouble begins…

PART 25

“How the hell did you find me?” Angelus rolled his eyes as Drusilla looked at Riley with great attention.
“Hey, I’m insulted, I’m in the army, after all. I’ve got my tricks!” the soldier smiled proudly.
“Just give me a good reason not to kill you!” Angelus threatened him, approaching him with his Childe beside him.
“First, I’m the one who began setting you free, if I hadn’t drugged you, you would have never slept with her, with all the consequences it entails...” Riley justified, but Angelus lifted him by his shoulders, smashing him against the wall.
“Yeah, right, but you know... gratefulness has never been one of my qualities!” he informed him, sneering and shifting into his game-face, but before he could attack him Drusilla put a hand on his shoulder, pushing him away.
“Woof, woof. Bad doggy, bad, bad dog! He hasn’t finished talking yet...” she made him notice and Angelus shook his demon away, snorting as he set Riley free, shoving him on the ground, but allowing him to talk.

“I want revenge. You already know whom I’m talking about...”
“Spike!” Angelus anticipated him.
“Yeah. I want to make him pay for what he did, I’m saving all the cruellest tortures for him...”
Drusilla cut him off, clapping her hands happily and smiling.
“Oooh, I like that, baby has been naughty and Mommy wants to punish him...”
“But there’s a problem, Buffy is always around, and she can feel him, so I need someone to distract her, to keep her away from him...” Riley went on, ignoring the vampiress’ rambling.
“And that’s the moment when I come to play, right?” Angelus smiled.
“Yes, I’ve done a favour to you; it’s time you do a favour to me! You just gotta keep her away for a while, but don’t do anything to her, hurting Spike is hurting her, too!” Riley commented.

Angelus was about to protest, but Drusilla anticipated him.
“Ok, we accept, but remember: after being punished, children are free to go out and play again!” the vampiress stated.
Riley looked perplexed at Angelus, but the vampire smiled.
“It’s just her way of saying that you can hurt and torture Spike as much as you please, beat him for me, too, that bastard deserves it... but don’t kill him, understand?” Angelus summoned him.
“Deal!” Riley promised, although he was disappointed. “We’ll leave tonight, and then we’ll decide the plan!” he informed them.
“Hey, Soldier, just tell me, what happened to you that you’re now dealing with the Big Bad guys?” Angelus asked him curiously.
“I quit a long time ago being a good guy, it brings you nothing good!” Riley commented, leaving.

“Just tell me why, not only you didn’t allow me to eat him, I even would have shared him with you; but you even told him we agreed to his plan!” Angelus asked Drusilla, once they were alone again.
“Because while he’s busy with Spike, we’ll take good care of the Slayer, I already know what we’ve gotta do. I saw it: soon we all will be on the same side, singing and dancing in the moonlight!” she exulted.
“If you say so... Anyway, why tonight? I would have liked so much to pay a visit to my ‘friends’ at the agency...” he complained.
“We’ll do that when we come back, it will be funnier when we’re all together!” she sneered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWO DAYS LATER (NIGHT)

Riley, Drusilla and Angelus had finally arrived to Sunnydale, and after deciding what they’ll each do, everyone got on their way. Riley returned to his base, making up a believable excuse, and Sam had helped him, covering for him, as Angelus had taken Drusilla to his old flat, which was still deserted... although it wouldn’t have been a problem for them to eliminate any potential new owner.
That night they were too tired to act, so they had decided they would start the day after.

*******************************************************
On the other side of the town there was a certain someone who didn’t feel tired at all.
“And this one makes eight!” Buffy exclaimed, staking another vampire.
“You’re way too traditional, love, always stake, stake and stake once more. Have you ever tried to rip their head out or to burn them? It’s bloody fun!” Spike suggested, as he sat on a gravestone, waiting for a fledgling to arise.
“I’m not that banal, you forgot this!” she justified, grabbing her crossbow and shooting an arrow through the heart of the vampire that had just arisen. “See? Not always stakes only!” she made him notice satisfied, putting her weapon back into her bag. “It’s good that Sophie asked me to exchange work shifts with her. That way I get to have another free night to have lots of fun with you, honey!” she exulted.
“Yeah, but that also means that you’ll have to work tomorrow, Saturday night and that sucks...” he observed, getting up.
“Please, don’t remind about that... let’s just enjoy this moment!” the blonde struck back, getting closer to him and hugging him as his hand flowed through her hair, before he bent on her to kiss her slowly, tenderly and endlessly.

“Mm... that *does * make my night!” she purred satisfied, packing her stuff, ready to leave.
“Wait, who said that the night is already over?” he protested, dragging her towards him and kissing her shoulder, going up to her neck. “C’mon, don’t tell me you don’t think this is so bloody boring. No good opponents, no thrills... everything is just too easy, am I right?” he whispered at her ear.
“Oh, right. I miss a good fight so much...” she murmured, holding him tighter, just before he sent her on the ground with a kick.

“Ah-ah. I knew you wanted to dance, Slayer!” he sneered, approaching threateningly to her, ready to strike again.
But she got up quickly, violently punching his nose.
“You bet, Big Bad!”
“Bloody hell, how many times do I need to tell you? Anything but the nose!” he complained, cupping it with his hands.
“I have a short memory span. Why don’t you punish me?” she teased him. “Oh, I forgot, you’ve gotta catch me, first!” she informed him, and then she ran away to hide among the gravestones.

She was sure she had found the perfect hiding place, when Spike appeared at her back, blowing his cold breath on her neck and making her shiver.
“There’s no way you can hide from me, luv, I can feel you!”
“Alright, so... feel this!” the blonde struck back, kicking his hip with her famous boots.
“Ouch, that bloody hurts!” he growled, showing her his game-face. “So, I guess we’re still dancing!” he chuckled, hitting her jaw before she could dodge his blow. “I missed dancing with you so much, my pet!” he went on, determined to kick her face, but she bent down in time.
“Not as much as I did!” she struck back, ready to hit him below the belt, but Spike realized her intentions, so he jumped, and before she could react he kicked her on her back, sending her to the ground again.

Spike jumped on top of her, pinning her to the ground, before she could even try to get up.
“End of the match ‘Big Bad vs. Slayer’: 3-2!” he informed her, bending on her neck threateningly, but he slipped into his human features, giving her a simple kiss, pulling her hair behind her forehead and staring at her with the most adoring look, as she smiled at him.
“Ok, you won, which is your award?” she wondered before he kissed her.
“Don’t you guess it?” he teased her, with a deep voice, raising his scarred eyebrow with a sexy attitude.
“But Spike! Now... and... * here*? What if someone comes and sees us?”
“Mm... what about this, if it’s a vampire we kill him, but if it’s a vampiress, well... if she’s ugly we kill her as well, but if she’s kinda pretty... Luv, are you up for a ménage à trois?” he smirked.
Buffy growled, pushing him away roughly to set herself free.
“Spike, you dirty pig!” she snapped.
He burst out laughing.
“No more fights, Sunshine! Relax, I was just kidding. C’mon, haven’t I showed you enough that you’re the only one for me?” he smiled, kissing her hand and going up to her shoulder, wrapping an arm around her waist from behind.
Buffy purred contently.

“You know, kitten, Spikey Junior is begging for some attention... After all it’s been a while since you took care of it...” he said, taking her hand and leading it to the crotch of his jeans, and that made them moan.
“But... Spike... just this morning...” she protested, but she didn’t draw back her hand.
“That’s the point, pet, it’s been a bloody while!” he sneered, as she pulled down his zipper, kneeling with the goal of making him very, very happy.

After that they ended up making love on the ground, without caring if someone might have passed by, quite the contrary, that did nothing but arouse them even more, but no one arrived. The only thing that made them leave was the coming sunrise.


TBC
I hope you'll still like it!
If I manage, later I'll update 'bit by bit', too! ;)