uhmm I hope that someone will still like it.. Anyway, let's go on! ;)


PART 27

Buffy was still unconscious, chained to a wall in Angel’s err... by then Angelus’ flat.
Drusilla observed her, sat on a chair next to the wall, holding her favourite doll on her lap.
“Shh! Miss Edith, don’t speak so loud, she is sleeping now and we mustn’t wake her up! She doesn’t know yet, but soon she will play with us and she’ll enjoy that. We’ll invite her to the tea party for your birthday, Spike will come, too, are you happy? I know you miss him!” she said with a low voice, brushing lovingly her doll’s hair.
“So, I am not invited?” Angelus whispered in her ear, appearing from behind and massaging her shoulders with his hands, as he nibbled her lobe.

“Mm... of course you’re invited, my love, there can’t be a party without you...” she murmured happily.
“You know, I’m afraid I hit her a little too hard, it’s already sunrise and she is still unconscious!” he said, pointing at Buffy.
“Patience, my Angel, be patient!”
“But I’m eager to do the ritual and see what happens... I’m sure she’ll be a wicked killer!” Angelus chuckled, but Drusilla growled in protest.
“More wicked than me?” she pouted.
“Oh no, my Princess, you are the most wicked killer without any doubts!” he reassured her, kissing her so brutally that they flipped with the chair.
“Adulator!” she laughed, still kissing him, as she rolled and placed herself over him.

In that moment, Buffy stirred and opened her eyes.
“Gee! Couldn’t I stay knocked out for another hour if I have to watch your nasty show?” the blonde exclaimed, turning on to the other side as much as her chains allowed her.
“So, finally you’re awake, my darling!” Drusilla exulted, getting up and arranging herself.
“Dru?! I guess you’re the one to blame for Angel’s sudden change... or should I say… Angelus?” Buffy realized, glaring at both of them as she tried unsuccessfully to break free.
.“You guessed right. Princess made her dark Angel very happy!” the brunette girl smiled, licking Angelus’ face and holding him tight.

“Wassup, Buff, are you jealous?” Angelus teased her.
“In your dreams! Sorry, but I couldn’t care less. Just wait until I break free and I’ll kick your bad soulless ass!” Buffy yelled. The two brunettes burst out laughing together. “What’s so funny?” she snapped.
“I was just thinking how ironic it is.. this is the place where I lost my soul the first time.. and this is the place where I’ll return the same favour to you!” Angelus explained calmly to her.
“Is this your plan? I just wonder *how*? I don’t have any happiness clause, otherwise I would have lost my soul a long time ago, especially considering how many times * Spike* has made me H- A -P -P -Y since then!” she struck back lasciviously, but she stopped all of the sudden.
“Spike! What happened to him? Something is wrong! Where is he? Tell me!” the blonde summoned them.
“Calm down, Buff. Spike is fine... well, at least I think he is...” Angelus sneered, making Buffy more worried.
“But don’t worry, he’ll come to us soon!” Drusilla reassured her.

“About the clause, there’s no need for that, and can I say I’m very glad about that, ‘cause do you think I wanted to make you happy?” Angelus went on.
“It would be a rape, without any tiny bits of happiness!” Buffy struck back.
“Oh, please! Why would I ever want an unskilled little girl when I’ve got a real woman?” he said back, looking at her with loath and kissing Drusilla, who giggled excitedly.

Honestly, Angelus didn’t really disregard Buffy, because he was attracted to her… a lot, but he recognized that Buffy belonged to Spike and he even kinda envied him due to that. Besides, Drusilla would have never forgiven him if he had flirted with Buffy, and if he had to choose between them, his Childe won the competition hands down. The vampire walked away and opened a cupboard, drawing out something that Buffy knew very well.
“The orb of Thesulah!” she exclaimed surprised. “Wait, isn’t that supposed to * give* back the soul?” she made them notice.


“There’s a thing we’ve gotta do/’Cause what gives can take off, too!” Drusilla sing song, clapping her hands.
“Spare me your bloody rigmaroles, Dru. What do you mean?” Buffy snapped, and then she saw that Angelus was skimming through the pages of a book.
“Sure, there’s a spell to curse a vampire and gave him a soul, but… my Princess told me that if you read it backwards…”
“It takes the soul away!” Buffy anticipated him.
“What a keen mind!” Angelus smiled.
“Please, let me go, I don’t want it...” Buffy protested, trying to break free for the umpteenth time.
“Liar. You know you want it, the sense of complete freedom that allows you to follow your darkest instincts without worrying about the consequences... don’t tell me you don’t desire that...”
“I don’t...” Buffy tried to say, but she wasn’t totally indifferent to his reasoning... at least part of her since her demon was very interested.
“What about Spike? He can’t...” she asked unconsciously, shocking herself with that question.
Angelus chuckled.
“Don’t worry about the Boy. He will just follow you, I’m sure of that. So, we’ll find a way to get that chip out of his head and finally he’ll come back to what is our true nature, Buff, we are killers!” the vampire explained to her.
“He’s right, my darling, and we’ll be a very happy family, we’ll have lots of fun, there will be a party and we’ll invite everyone...” Drusilla exulted.
“Stop all this nonsense, I don’t want it!” Buffy snapped, once she was back to herself.
“It’s too late. You have no choice in this, so just shut up and enjoy the fable I’m gonna tell you. Then, you will fall asleep and when you wake up you’ll feel … different!” Angelus sneered, finding the page for the spell.
“You should be happy, every kid likes fables!” Drusilla commented, sitting close to her Sire who started reading backwards, beginning the ritual.
Buffy couldn’t do anything but listen to him, against her will.
When he said the last words, he closed the book and the orb raised from the floor, floating near Buffy’s head and became bright, as the blonde vampire fell into a deep and troubled sleep.



“Now, you said we just have to wait, baby..” Angelus said, caressing his Childe ’s hair.
“Right, my beloved. Bit by bit the orb will start blacking.. it will take a long time, maybe the whole day, but once it’s completely black.. the spark will be gone!” Drusilla explained, before he dragged her to him for a violent and impetuous kiss.
He lifted her into his arms and laid her on the bed, placing himself upon her, but she pulled away, getting up.
“No.. where are you going?” Angelus complained with a soft growl, grabbing her hand.
“Miss Edith needs a change… and she isn’t the only one...” she explained turning to Buffy.
He dragged her again, so she pressed onto his chest.
“C’mon, you can take care of your doll later... now there’s someone else who needs your attentions...” he murmured and she smiled, ready to please him.

************************************************* (In the meantime)

Spike opened his eyes, finding himself shirtless with his arms and legs chained to a wall of what seemed to be a classroom. All the windows were closed, the curtains covered them and the light was turned on.
“Finally! You are awake, it’s been sunrise for a while, but you know, I can’t start if you are asleep, I want you to be awake so you can feel the pain!” Riley exclaimed, as the vampire began remembering what had happened as his memories came back.
“Ok, Captain America, let me guess… Now you’re gonna torture me, aren’t you, Mr. Banality-is-my-second-name?” he struck back with his typical sneering attitude, although he was perfectly aware that he wasn’t in a very good situation at all.
“Welcome to my former University, and you know.. on Sunday schools are closed, so the classroom is just for us. And I have some nice lessons to teach you ..” Riley said, taking off a cover from the table, revealing what was on it: a knife, a broken bottle of glass, crosses, holy water, a gun and, of course, some plastic stakes. “Let’s start, this is for what you did to Buffy, you just took advantage of the situation!” he went on, taking the gun, ready to pull the trigger.

“Oh, bloody hell! Why does every-sodding-one keep telling me that?” the vampire rolled his eyes, but he yelled in pain when the bullet hit him under his right shoulder.
“I know, guns can’t kill vamps, but they make them suffer a lot!”
Despite the bullet, Spike burst out laughing.
“Oh, sure, now I understand your game, you wanna show Buffy that you are a bad guy, because you think she’ll fall for that, but let me tell you one thing… ouch.. you are beating and hurting someone who you know can’t react, this is not being bad, this is just .. ouch.. being a coward!” the bleached blond told him, spitting on his face.
Riley punched his face and his wounded shoulder, too, but Spike made a huge effort not to give him the satisfaction to yell.
“Well, I’ll just show you how coward I can be!” Riley snapped, taking the holy water.

TBC

I’m on my Knees, apologizing for that, but, believe me, it’s necessary! You gotta trust me once again, pleeeeeease!