Hi, sorry for this late!!

PART 3

”Hello, love birds, stop cooing, I’m back!” Dawn teased them, closing the door behind her.
“Hi Dawnie, how was school?” Buffy asked.
“Great! We have a new student, due to a cultural exchange. In fact, he’s Swedish!”
“Let me guess, Nibblet… this new guy’s arrival, and the broad grin you’ve got since you got in is just pure coincidence?” Spike commented sarcastically, raising an eyebrow.
The sudden redness on the girl’s cheeks corroborated his theory.
“Well, anyway, Janice’s house is free tonight, so she invited all the class to welcome the newly arrived guy properly! Can I go? Please, please, please, please.. “ Dawn implored them.

“Why not? A party is a party, plus you’d better be sure no one puts her ugly clutches on your.. what is his name?” Buffy wondered.
“Justin!” her sister answered, with a sigh and dreaming eyes.
“… on your .. Justin!” the blonde repeated, making fun of her way to pronounce his name.
“It’s ok by me, too, Nibblet. Just what am I supposed to tell to all the vamps that are waiting for you to dust them?” Spike asked ironically.
Dawn exulted, hugging both of them.
“I knew you wouldn’t let me down! You are the best vampires in the Universe!” she cheered happily.
“Anyway, before you ask, forget about taking any of my dresses, and be back by midnight, half past midnight at the utmost!” Buffy ordered her, and Spike nodded on both the issues.
“Then again … you’re so not the best, after all..” Dawn snorted, going to her room.
.

“Sometimes I act more like a mother than a sister!” Buffy observed, those words reminded her of all the times Joyce had begged Buffy to respect her curfew, especially when she went to a party.
“You know, I miss mom so much..” she confessed, grieving.
Spike hugged her, kissing her hair.
“Me too, honey, me too! But I know that she is happy above there, looking after her two beloved daughters.. and she’s happy for you two..” Spike comforted her, although he was visibly moved, too.
Buffy squeezed his hand sweetly.
“For *us*, my love! She always liked you and you know it!” she assured to him, playing with his fingers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After examining with great attention Dawn’s clothes and make up, judging them fascinating but not exaggerated, the two blonds allowed her to go to her friend Janice’s house, which was not very far from Revello Drive, but before they made all the recommendations.. just as two parents worried for their teenager daughter would!
“Damn! It’s already 8:40 pm! I’ll be late for work!” Buffy commented, making herself ready to get out.
“Ready to go back to your personal hell?” Spike teased her, putting on his leather coat, ready for his nightly patrol.
“You know, tonight my friends promised me they would go there to keep me company for a while, and of course.. to judge my service and have a good laugh!” she informed him, smiling.
They kissed goodbye and left home, taking two different roads.
********************************************

Dawn arrived at Janice’s, ringing the bell and telling herself to calm down.
“Dawn, finally, come in!” Janice invited her.
“We all were waiting for you, all the others are already here: James, Sarah, David, Nicholas, Emma, Alyson, Amber…”
“Justin?” Dawn interrupted her.
“Well, he hasn’t arrived yet, but maybe it’s because it’s the first time he comes here and he may have some trouble finding the address.. Anyway, I’m sure he will be here soon. Hey, am I wrong or someone here has a big crush for the European guy?” Janice mocked her, hitting her with the elbow playfully and winkling.
Dawn’s face turned completely red.
“Nooo! Are you nuts? It’s just that this Party is for him, after all.. so, it’s more than normal if I care about his presence!”
“Sure, Dawnie, sure! Anyway, you know what? He seems to fancy you too, he seemed unable to take his eyes off you, this morning!” Janice confessed, happy for her.
“Really?” Dawn asked enthusiastically.
“Why don’t you find out on your own? He’s coming!” the other girl warned her, seeing him from afar.

In fact, the boy greeted them, but only had eyes for Dawn.
“I already know it will be a wonderful party for the simple reason that you are here!” he said, showing her the brightest of smiles, as she watched him passing a hand through his dark blond hair, captivated by his gaze, so intense that it made her knees weak.
In fact, she managed just to half smile back at him, before he met the other new class mates.
Janice dragged Dawn to an isolated corner.
“Trust me, Dawnie, that was a very good sign! I’ve got the feeling that tonight a new couple will born!” her friend smiled slyly, as she prepared the refreshments.
Dawn smiled at the thought, watching him from afar, but he caught her gaze.

TBC