Cordykitten and BuffyandSpikeForever, thank you soooooooo much!

PART 4

Buffy was at the counter, with her back to the customers, as she was making the umpteenth hamburger of the night, when someone called her.
“Hey, you, blondie, I’ve been waiting for ages!” an irritated voice exclaimed.
Buffy turned, after taking a long unnecessary breath due to the exasperation.
“Just a moment and I’ll serv.. Willow!” she smiled, when she figured out that the unbearable customer was nothing else than her friend disguising her voice.
And she wasn’t alone.
“Told you we would come!” Tara said, smiling sweetly.
“Yeah, so, how’s this job?” the redhead wondered.
“Please, can we talk about something else?”
The blonde’s request was enough as answer.
“As you wish!” Xander exclaimed, leaning to the other side of the counter, with his inseparable Anya linking arms with him.
“How is your un-living together with bleached Fang.. Sorry! I mean Spike?” the boy corrected himself immediately, remembering how Buffy had reacted the last time he.. hadn’t showed respect to her Sire!
“Xan, you kept asking me the same question every time you see me, and the answer is still the same: it couldn’t be better!” she answered, as she served some drinks to three customers.
“Anyway, thank you guys, for coming. Giles is the only one missing!” she commented.
“You know, Giles barely conceives this as food!” Anya explained, enjoying the French fries she had ordered.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy glanced at her watch. Her friends had left a while ago, and she was relieved because the fast food joint would close in one hour.
She rolled up her sleeved and took the garbage outside to throw it away.
When she threw even the last sack, she cleaned her hands in her smock, leaning to a wall for a moment, gazing ecstatic at the starry sky.
She had always liked the night, but since she had become a vampire, her adoration for it had increased.
She was so lost in thought that she didn’t even feel the familiar presence behind her, until she heard:
“What’s in the DoubleMeat nuggets?”
“Spike!” she startled, turning and smiling to him.
“It’s visit-time tonight, luv! Plus, I was curious to see you at work, but I prefer not to enter.. it would take me a while to adjust my eyes. Damn fluorescent lights! Makes me look dead!”
Buffy threw daggers at him with her eyes.
“Well, some demons love them, the way they vibrate makes the skin twitch. Just tell me, what kind of demon you are, luv?” he asked her, playing with her funny hat.
“Simple: yours!” she smiled, kissing him quickly.
“Now, honey, gotta go. I’m so busy that I don’t even have the time to breathe.. oops, I forgot: I don’t need to breathe anymore!” she joked.
“That’s my girl! Anyway, c’mon, can’t you take a break?” he suggested, caressing his face with a finger.
“I could, yeah.. but.. would you like a quick fuck without romanticism.. or would you rather wait ‘til I’m back home, and have a long night and maybe morning, too, of wild, wild passion full of all those nice games you like so bad?” she struck back.
“Can I have both?” he sneered, pulling her to him.
“Spike! You’re incorrigible!” she rolled her eyes, slipping from his arms.
“Wait, honey, and you won’t regret it..” she smiled lasciviously to him, coming back to the fast food.
****************************

Dawn had spent almost the whole night with Justin, and he had also gently offered to walk her home.
It was almost half past midnight, and Dawn was heading towards Revello Drive with him.
There was something in him that scared her, but she was strongly attracted by that at the same time.
“We’re here!” the girl exclaimed, pointing at her house.
“Fine. So, thanks for the beautiful night, see ya, * Slayer*!”
“W. what did you call me? And w.. what is a Slayer, anyway?” Dawn startled, watching him suspiciously, wondering how he could know about the Slayers’ existence.
“C’mon, there’s no need to pretend.. Most people here are sceptic, but I’m not, I believe in demons, I believe in vampires.. you know, I thought that the Slayer was just a legend; but after countless researches I’ve found out that she really exists.. that * you * really exist!”
“You’re right about vampires &Co, but you’re making a mistake: I’m not the Slayer!” she clarified.
“But I saw you with that blond guy, at the graveyard, last night..” he insisted.
“He’s my sister’s fiancé, and she is indeed the Slayer! I was just playing..” she explained, confessing that secret without worrying, since Justin seemed to know a lot about that issue.

< Slayer or not.. I want you and I’ll get you! But.. if you’re not the Slayer.. what’s that strong energy inside you?> the boy thought, staring at her.


“So, he is not your boyfriend?” he wondered, caressing her face
“Nope. Just a good friend, my best friend!” she smiled, taking his hand into hers.
“So, are you single?” he asked, approaching to her face.
“Y.. ye.. s.. “ she stuttered, completely lost in the intense green of his eyes.
Justin brought his lips to hers, giving her a soft kiss.
“Maybe, you won’t remain single for long..” he said, departing and leaving her astonished and speechless.

< So, she is the Slayer’s sister.. Uhmm. Well, it will be even funnier!> Justin thought with an evil sneer, slipping into his game-face.

“Now, let’s just think about having a snack!”

TBC

So, are you ready for the next ( HOT 100% spuffy ) chapter?
Just a hint : Buffy keeps her promise… ;)
Coming soon..
bye