Hi, I’m back, and finally I can keep this story (thank you so much, Mary, I would be lost without your help!!)


PART 6

When Dawn came back, she found them on the sofa; and they greeted her with their most innocent smiles.
“Well, my dear little angels, you’re just missing the halo! Give up with this charade… I don’t want to imagine what you were up to today… as a matter of fact, I don’t even dare imagine what you are up to when I’m not home!” the young girl said, going to her room.
If they hadn’t been vampires, Buffy and Spike would have blushed.
Buffy decided to meet her sister in her room, because she still had to give her the third degree.
“Tell me every slightest detail!” she incited her, closing the door behind her and sitting on the bed.
Dawn told her everything about her night and the final kiss.
During that time the sisters’ laughter echoed in the house, making Spike very curious, he couldn’t wait to go patrol with Dawn to make her tell him everything.

“So, what happened today?” Buffy asked.

---------------------------------------------------------

“I know you are angry because he ignored you all day long as nothing had happened, but.. hey, give these poor blokes a chance, you dusted the last one without even letting him arise completely!” Spike commented, appreciating the girl’s progress.
“Anyway, Nibblet, you know, not all the guys are the same. Some are sweet as sugar when they are alone with the girl they fancy, but act rudely when they are with their friends, and stuff like that.” he explained, as he assured the patrol was over for that night.
“Such as?” she teased him with a smirk.
“It’s not my case; no matter how busy I was, for my Princess I always found time, and didn’t care about anyone around.. but please, never tell Buffy! Better yet, you know what? Forget this speech!” he said, dreading that he had talked too much. If Buffy had heard him mention Drusilla.. he really didn’t want to think about her reaction!

In fact, he decided to go as far as he could from that minefield as soon as possible.
“I see you are very self confident tonight, and that’s ok, but you know.. sometimes it’s better play the helpless part . Instead of shaking your stake as soon as you get in the graveyard, you should act a bit afraid, making your enemy believe he can easily get what he wants and * then * strike when he less expect it! It’s a bloody good strategy..“ he advised her, as they came back home.
“Ok, Spike, I’ll keep it in mind!”

------------------------------------------------------------------

The night after Buffy was outside patrolling, and she had missed that a lot!
Dawn was very happy, because things between Justin and her had been fixed up and the boy asked her out to show her how much he cared.
Spike stayed home for two simple reasons: he wanted to leave all the fun to Buffy.. plus on MTV there was a Special about Woodstock’69, and he couldn’t miss that!
Buffy had told him about that, suggesting to him that he could go to Giles’ house to see it together due to the fact they both were fanatical of that music, but they both had refused.
After all, Buffy couldn’t expect so much, it was enough that her Watcher had respected her choice, although he wasn’t happy about that.
But the blonde was optimistic about that and she knew that sooner or later Giles would not only accept Spike but also trust him.
Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.
Spike cursed, because one of his fave bands was on stage.
It was just 11:15 p.m., it couldn’t be Dawn, she would never come back home before her curfew, Buffy usually used the keys.. so… who was that pain in the neck?
Wondering that, Spike opened the door, not very willingly, and when he did Angel and he stared each other in disbelief and with a lot of disliking.
“You?!” they exclaimed at unison.

Angel got in rudely, without any barrier, of course.
“What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in?” the brunette snapped.
“Don’t jump to conclusions, buddy! Buffy knows I’m here.” the blond tried to explain.
“Anyway, what are * you* doing here? Something bad happened?” he asked.
“Yeah, bad news; Schlecht is back!” the other informed him, taking a look around nervously, searching for Buffy.
“Wait! Wasn’t he trapped in a bloody dimension, thanks to a bloody spell?” Spike asked, not happy about that.
After all, if even such a strong and powerful vampire as Angel, or rather Angelus back in those days, had seen him as a threat.. there was nothing to cheer about.
“Well, it seems he found his way out!” Angel said quickly.
“Spike, for the last time, where’s Buffy? What the hell did you do to her?” he yelled at him.

The door slammed open and without looking at anyone, Buffy rushed to the kitchen.
“Hi, love, what a slaying! I deserve a double cup of blood! Do you want some, honey?” she exclaimed from that room, opening the fridge.
Angel reached her, and so did Spike.
“Buffy?”
When she heard Angel’s voice, Buffy turned immediately, staring at him, still holding the blood jar.

TBC

Ihihih, I know this is a very cruel cliff-hanger , but don’t worry I’m going to update kinda soon, be patient.. in the meanwhile.. why don’t you tell me what you think so far? ;)