Chapter 10 – Consuming Passion


Jogging through Sunnydale, Spike tried to see which way Buffy had gone. Cutting through a graveyard, he heard fighting on the other side of a crypt. Walking around the corner, he watched appreciatively as the Slayer battled another vampire. Feeling his temper flare after a moment when Buffy was pinned underneath the larger vamp, Spike waited for a few seconds to see if she would get the upper hand before whipping out his stake and plunging it into her attackers back.

Ignoring the hand that she was offered, Buffy stood on her own. Wiping the dust from her clothes and not saying a word to him, she turned and began walking away.

“So that it, then? No ‘thank you’ for saving your life?”

Whirling around to face him, anger flashed in her eyes. “You didn’t save my life. I’m dead, remember? All you did was save me from getting another bite mark to add to my collection,” she said, pointing to her neck.

Noticing the pale scar that resided there, Spike felt even more anger swell inside him. “Angelus,” he said with venom in his voice.

“Not just him,” she replied, seemingly nonchalantly. “The Master, Angel, Dracula, then Angelus. Yep, Angel’s demon decided to claim me after he bit me. Oh, not because he wanted me. No, it was because the claiming bite is more painful, and that’s what he’s all about.”

“So you belong to him?” he asked, feeling as if he’d reached boiling point during Buffy’s tirade, nearly exploding when she stepped forward to look him squarely in the eyes.

“I belong to no one,” she whispered slowly.

Turning away from him, Buffy began to walk away, only to let out a soft cry when she felt her arm jerked and her body slammed into the side of the mausoleum.

“You belong to me,” he ground out, trailing kisses along the column of her neck.

“What are you? A vamp now? Sorry, baby, but you can’t claim me,” Buffy retorted in a slightly breathless whisper.

Before she knew what was happening, Spike grabbed her butt and lifted her higher against the wall. Hearing a zipper and feeling the material of her thong being ripped from her body, her fingernails dug into his shoulders.

“I’ll claim you,” Spike growled a second before thrusting into her. Gasping when he filled her, Buffy’s eyes widened at the sudden invasion, stretching her body in ways she hadn’t felt in years, before closing them and giving in to the feel of his assault on her. Holding her hips in place, Spike slammed into her again and again, excited by the fact that Buffy was taking all of
his strength and practically begging for more.

“God, you’re so wet, baby,” he moaned, pumping in and out of her.

Holding on with a bruising grip as he relentlessly pounded into her welcoming body, she trembled when Spike wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Twining her fingers through his hair as she threw her head back, losing herself in the ecstasy of the moment, Buffy tried to break his hold on her hips as she arched against him. Desperately needing to shove her body back against his, needing to feel the friction of their movements together, but she was surprised at the amount of strength he possessed.

Craving more contact, she pushed against him as hard as she could while he plunged back into her body. Pushing her feet against the wall he had her pinned against, Buffy looked down at him when they landed on the ground. Taking a deep breath, she blinked as she looked in his eyes before slowly rocking her hips against his.

Spike barely contemplated the change in positions as his hands trailed over her body, slipping his fingertips underneath her shirt to squeeze her soft breasts. Moaning when he ran the pad of his thumb over an aching nipple, Buffy increased her speed. Longing for release, she sat up straight, changing the angle of her body and gasping when she felt his hand slip down to her most sensitive spot, putting the barest pressure against her clit. Panting when she felt the first pulses of pleasure that coursed through her, Buffy gripped his shoulders, lost in the sensations.

“Oh, Spike! Don’t stop…please, don’t stop!”

Smiling when Buffy’s body hummed with her first orgasm, he increased his pace. “No intention of stopping, love,” he said in a husky whisper.

Watching as her climax took over, Spike knew that he wouldn’t be far behind, taking the opportunity to flip them over and pound into her again. Feeling him speed up his movements and thrusting in and out of her at a rapid pace, Buffy felt another climax closing in on her and gasped at the sensations it caused. Bucking wildly against him, she grabbed onto Spike’s back, trying to force him deeper, feeling herself lose complete control.

Pulling her arms away and loosely holding her wrists above her head, Spike shook his head. “Uh uh, pet. I’m the one in charge,” he whispered, lavishing kisses along her jaw.

Pleasure coursed through her from going against her nature and being in a more submissive role. Spike relentlessly thrust into her, slipping a hand to the swell of her butt and pulling her even closer to him. Feeling her body peak in climax, Buffy let out a scream of pleasure. Grinding himself into her a few more times before he felt the explosion of his own orgasm, Spike collapsed on top of her, listening as Buffy panted for some unneeded air while his strength slowly returned to him. Pushing himself up to rest on his elbows, he leaned down and gave Buffy a gentle kiss.

Jumping in shock when she felt the tender brush of his lips against hers, she stared at him with wide eyes. Considering the amount of damage they were trying to do to each other no more than a minute ago, she stayed where she was for a moment as Spike rolled to his side, zipping up his pants along the way.

Slowly standing up and straightening her clothes, she took a deep breath before walking away from him

“Where are you going?”

“Home,” she said softly, never making eye contact.

Spike was on his feet in an instant. “Did this not mean a soddin’ thing to you?”

“It did,” she whispered before turning watery eyes up to the man she was rapidly falling for. “And that’s why it can’t happen again.”

“And why is that?” he asked, the anger returning to his voice.

“Because I can’t let myself fall in love with you.”

Watching as Buffy turned and walked away from him, a look of despair on her face, Spike waited until she was out of sight before he smiled to himself. “Too late.”