A/N: Thanks to Andrea for betaing this chapter for me.


Chapter 11-



As Spike and Buffy kissed, their hands roamed over each other's body. For Buffy, it was getting reacquainted with his body. It had been a long time for her and she realized she missed being this intimate with him. For Spike, this was a learning experience. He needed to find out what she liked and didn't like, but he suspected what she liked. It was almost as if he already knew.


Feeling bold enough, Spike eased his hand down her stomach. He stopped kissing her momentarily, seeking her approval before he went any farther. She nodded her head and he proceeded underneath the waistband of her jeans and then into her panties.



Spike slid his finger inside her and raised his scarred eyebrow at her. "Mmmm." Spike moaned. Buffy was wet with anticipation. She ground herself against his finger. He moved his hand, teasing her. "Not yet, sweetheart."



"Spike," she whined.



Spike began stroking her clit in slow circles, eliciting a moan from her. Seeing his success, he continued his torturous pleasure path. Writhing back and forth, Buffy let the sensation envelop her, until she reached orgasm. He placed one finger inside her quim, pumping in and out, giving her mini orgasms until he hit her innermost spot, which gave her a mind numbing orgasm.



"SPIKE!" Buffy cried out.



He watched the myriad of emotions wash over her face as she came back to her senses, and smiled drowsily at him.



Spike couldn't help but grin back at her. His erection was growing by the minute, but he wanted to tend to her first. Before he continued, Spike adjusted his erection to a more comfortable position.

"That was," Buffy didn't have words to describe what she was feeling, but one thing she did know was that she'd never been happier in her entire life. Oh she'd been happy with Spike, but this was the happiest moment. "Wow! Fantastic!"



"It's gonna get even better!" He leaned in and kissed her. Their tongues fought for dominance and they only broke apart when Buffy needed to breathe.



A warm feeling came over Spike and he realized that what they were doing was right. He finally understood why his future self went to get his soul. He did it for her. He wanted to be a better man because of her. He just wanted to be with her more than anything and hoped that they could be together.



Being on the island had changed him. He felt like a better man. But would these changes remain when they left the island?



Hope I can pull it off, Spike thought.

She was amazed by this man. For a demon, he could be so soft and gentle and rough with her all at the same time and she liked it. This Spike just knew all the right spots, which amazed her even more, because technically this was his first time with her.



Spike gave her a lecherous grin to lighten up the mood a little. Then he swiftly removed her pants along with her panties with one tug and they flew across the cave. He didn't care where they landed.



What does he have going on in that head of his? She wondered as she raised her left eyebrow. "What?" She asked a few moments later.



"Just appreciating your finer qualities." He drawled seductively as he went down on her, licking and sucking in all the right places.



Buffy's eyes rolled back in her head as she enjoyed the sensations that Spike was giving her. She soon was calling out his name as she came once again.



Spike removed his clothing, and entered her. He stayed still for a moment, enjoying the warmth she was generating. Buffy wondered what he was up to and she squeezed her inner muscles. This got his attention.



"Hey." Spike protested as he looked down at her. "You'll end this before it gets started, Slayer!" he growled.



Buffy giggled in response. Spike began to move slowly and gently inside of her and she met every one of his thrusts. He never knew it could be like this. Whenever he was with Dru it was always hard, fast and sometimes painful, as Dru liked to inflict pain on him. Sometimes she liked it when he inflicted the pain on her. This time was different. Spike wanted to go slow. He wanted to make it last.



Roaming her hands softly along his back, Buffy let out a soft moan as he shifted his thrust. Spike left kisses along the hollow of her neck as he moved down to her breasts, suckling the right one, and then the left, giving each one equal treatment.



After a while, Spike decided to pick up the pace, sensing that Buffy was close to the edge. He reached down and began playing with her clitoris. She fell over the edge, crying out his name-- his given name. He stopped for a moment and watched her. It had been a while since anyone called him William and meant it that way.



"I love you!" she said softly, running her hands through his blonde hair.



Spike reached climax quickly. When he was finished, he disengaged himself from her. They both moaned at the loss. He lay on his side, propping his head up with his hand and he watched as she drifted off to sleep. He gently moved a strand of hair out of her face.



"I'm fallin' fast for you, love." Spike sighed and he rolled over, picking up his journal. He opened it up and began writing. A poem popped into his head. He had to write it down or else he'd forget. It was about Buffy.



Not a Day Goes By
Got a picture of you I carry in my heart
Close my eyes to see it when the world gets dark
Got a memory of you I carry in my soul
I wrap it close around me when the nights get cold
If you asked me how I'm doin' I'd say just fine
But the truth is baby, if you could read my mind...

When he was finished, he set the journal aside, and snuggled up against her. Then he was fast asleep, dreaming only of Buffy.



TBC



A/N2: The song Not a Day Goes By is by Lonestar. I found the lyrics at Lyrics on Demand.