Author: RedRosenberg
Title: Two’s Company
Rating: NC-17
Pairings: Willow/Angel(us), Buffy/Spike, Dawn/Gunn, Xander/ Illyria, Eve/Wesley
Warnings: Spoilers ATS Season 5 and Btvs 7
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters.
Summary: When Angel loses his soul over in LA, The Scoobies head over to restore it not knowing Spike is also there!


Part 1

Las Vegas

Willow was sick of cleaning, her hair was scruffy her clothes were full of dirt and she was just sick of it all. Buffy, Dawn and herself had all moved to Nevada after the little incident with The First. And of course their new house was dirty and Willow being the nice but foolish person she was had offered to clean up. God did she regret that. Above her she heard the door slam, and then footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Hey Will.” Dawn greeted “Do you know where Buffy is?”

“Yeah, she just nipped out to get us some more dusters as all the ones we already had are swamped in dirt.” Willow replied

Just then they heard the door open again. Dawn ran upstairs to greet whoever it was, before quickly returning with Buffy by her side. Willow looked at the items Buffy had bought and gave her a questioning look.

“Hey, I can’t help it the clothes shops were calling to me!” Buffy murmured

“I’m not even going to pretend to act surprised. Have you got the Cleaning things?” Willow asked

“Course I have!”

“But the question is, are you going to help me clean.” Willow questioned.

Buffy looked at Dawn then at Willow then at Dawn again

“Fine! But Dawns gotta help too!” Buffy whined

Willow looked at Dawn. Dawn just nodded.

“Great, then you better get changed,” Willow looked at Buffy “That is, into some cleaning clothes because you don’t want these dust bunnies all over your nice new clothes!”

Buffy and Dawn looked at each other, sighed and made their way upstairs to get changed.

They returned 15 minutes later in their cleaning gear. Buffy smiled

“Right then, let’s get down to business!”

***


LA

Spike was bored. He’d been waiting for about a hour for Wesley and Illyria to show up and they still weren’t there. At first he’d just figured they had forgotten but now he was worried. He’d thought about going and telling Angel but he just couldn’t be doing with the poof at that moment in time. Finally giving up on the idea that they might actually show up he set off walking to Gunn’s office. Just as he rounded the corner he saw them talking to Gunn. He stalked over to them.

“Err, Hello!” Spike stormed “Did either of you even think about the little arrangement of us meeting up.”

Illyria looked at him then turned to say to Wesley.

“He is giving of the scent of frustration. I think he may be mad!”

Wesley looked over his shoulder at Spike

“I think you may be right. Sorry Spike we completely forgot!”

“Yeah I figured!” Spike replied.

He headed for Angel’s office hoping that maybe annoying the poof would get rid of a little of his frustration. As he entered the office the phone began to ring, seeing that Angel wasn’t there he answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hello, who is this?” The person on the other end asked.

“It’s Spike, who the hell are you.”

Just as he asked this Eve entered with a cell phone to her ear.

“Guess who!” She spoke Spike hung up the phone realising that it had been her on the other end.

“What do you want Eve?”

“Nice to see you too Spike! Anyway the senior partners have some bad news; well I suppose that depends on what you class as bad news.” Eve replied

“Just get on with it!”

Eve smiled then after a long time finally spoke,

“It’s Angel, He’s lost his soul!”

Tbc in Part 2