Outside Wolfram and Hart- The Last Fight


Spike saw a flash of blond and couldn’t believe his eyes. He moved forward, swinging his sword to his left, killing a demon without a glance. The slayettes started to span out around her. Her little extraordinary army. Fighting the demons, with demands of strength and stamina.
She then turned towards him, and he new that he was an idiot to not have sought out those eyes for the months that he’d been back on earth.
He saw the passion, the strength, and the love…no not love, that was wrong, but he saw those things in those glorious hazel eyes. She broke their gaze then, when a vampire landed a blow to her midsection. Spike was their in a heart beat, forgetting his sword and using his fist, ripping out the vampire heart.
They were inched apart then, heartbeats from each other lips. They moved though, remembering the fight at hand, and faced back to back. Covering each other, and starting that famous dance.
Soon Illyeria was with them, the three of them a group in the center, the slayettes spanned out in an arch battle formation. Killing all those that imposed to break them. Buffy then noticed the dragon for the first time. Trying to make its way into the alley to scoop up fighters, whichever side was handy. Buffy gained Spikes attention (which wasn’t hard, all of his senses were now attuned to her), and pointed. Spike in turn alerted Illyeria, and they made their way to a nearby fire escape. Climbing towards the menacing dragon. They reached the roof, and it wasn’t long till the dragon noticed them.
All that could have been said of the fight though, was that they saw, they fought, and they conquered.
The dragons corpse fell to the tar. The group then made their way to the edge of the roof looking at the fight below. It was going well, only a few choice demons left of the Wolfram and Hart Army.
“Spike I shall commence with rounding up the rest of the demon scum. We shall meet at the appointed meeting place soon.” And with that Illyeria dropped from the 7 story town house to the ground below. Landing on her feet, and in a heart beat, fighting once again.
Spike dared a glance at Buffy. Noticing for the first time the exhaustion coming off her in waves. She made to turn around and walk back to the dragon, but on the way stumbled. Spike not missing a beat, caught her, and held her for and stolen second, till setting her upright.
“You need to rest Slayer,”
“Wha…”
“I can tell, the fatigue, its rolls from your body.”
“Well what can you expect you bloody vampire! You expect me to sleep well after you refused my love during your dying breaths!” Her hand fell to her mouth, trying to cover the sobs that were making their way up her throat.
“Luv, I…”
“NO! You listen for once you stupid bastard! I do love you, and whether you like it or not your stuck with me, till I die or till you turn to dust from my pestering, but your stuck, I can’t bare to live without you anymore you selfish jer….”
And with that Spike cut her off, and kissed her lightly on the mouth. Just a brush against lips, a coming home, but it screamed his love for her, sending tingle to her very toes. She grabbed him then smashing their bodies together, needing to feel his cool body. She ran her hands down and started to make their way up his shirt when she felt heat. She scrambled back, her eyes wide open, tripping in the process.
“Your…your alive, wait how can that be….wha?… bloody hell…”
“What are you talking about Buffy?”
She made her way slowly to him, putting her hands to his face feeling the contours of his cheek bones and eventually making her way down to his neck, feeling the pulse their. She took his hand then, eyes still opened wide in wonder, and brought his fingers to his neck.
His eyes then, in turn flew open.
“BLOODY HELL!” he started to freak out then. Trying to change into vamp gear, wondering what the heck was wrong with him.
Buffy then started to laugh, finally realizing what happened. She was bordering on hysterical, when Spike finally started to calm down enough to notice.
“You stupid bint, what are you on about?”
“You achieved Angel’s Shangshu, Oh dear lord he’s going to skin you alive, Wow.” She stopped laughing when she noticed the look on her dear William’s face then.
“Spike…William what is it?”
“He’s dead Buffy.”
“Oh, oh dear god”
She sat then taking it all in.
“It’s OK love, he died well, you would want to know that I’m sure. Your love dying well.” He crouched next to her then. And she hit him.
“Now what are you on about? I love you, you’re my love, you stupid wanker, its just he was like a brother to me now, a really good friend. I will miss him, but I know you help me through it…right?” He nodded. “Yeah, I know you will, your human, your going to die with me, grow old with me, William were going to have a life. You’re going to be my life.”
“Buffy, love…Cor, I love you, god how did I deserve this” he motioned to his chest then looking back at her, and putting that hand to her face. “And you” He kissed her then, again. And the rain kept coming down around their heads. But they sat their on the roof, next to a dragon corpse and kissed. Their love making them warm and dry.

AN: YEAH TOGETHERNESS OF THEM! Ok so this is not the end. Their will be some spuffy goodness coming up in the spuffy lovin epilogue. That shall be posted relatively soon since I really have to stop neglecting school crap for my love of them. LOVE YOU ALL OF MY 2 REVIEWERS, YET AGAIN YOU ROCK MAJOR BUTT!

AN: To all my great reviewers that say this isn’t long enough-I have decided to write a sequel! YAY!!! It shall be a while coming though because I really have to start concentrating on school. Thanks again reviewers. Now to your epilogues…