Hi again! Sorry for late!
Thank you so much, Beth!
And once again.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!! :)

Chapter 11

“Uhmm, you know, there’s that lovely place called ‘beach’.. are you interested?” Buffy suggested winkling.
“Well..” William murmured, with a hint of uncertainty.
“Ok.. I’ll try to make things clearer for you!” she exclaimed resolutely, taking his hands in hers, and putting them as they were two pan scales.
“So, do you want to stay home and play songs that we can play any other day, even when you know that Willow and Angel desperately need to be alone..” and saying that, she exerted a light pressure on his right palm, just as she had put a small weight on the pan scale.
“.. Or maybe, you’d prefer to enjoy a sunny afternoon with plenty of fun and relaxation just with me, completely alone, faraway from town. In such a beautiful day that we probably won’t see again before next spring..” she went on, approaching to his ear and nibbling his lobe.
“Oops, I forgot to tell you that I’m already wearing a flaming red * very scanty * bikini that tends to become a little bit * transparent* if it gets wet?” she whispered, he gasped at that and she already knew she had won.
In fact, after she finished telling him this, he didn’t need any pressure on the other hand because he spontaneously lowered his left hand in an excessive way compared to the right one.
And then, quick as a flash, he inserted a hand into Buffy’s neckline and peeped inside.
“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” she exclaimed, a little bit puzzled due to his impetuous reaction.
“I was just trying to find out if you were saying the truth, Sunshine!” he justified, raising his eyebrow with a sexy smile, two things that put together, added to the new pet-name he had just given her, were a huge shock for Buffy!
“Just give me the time to put on my swimming trucks and I’ll be right back!” he said, rushing into his house as Buffy waited beside the car, although a part of her wanted desperately to go with him and watch that show.
But she didn’t have to fight her animal instincts for long, because William came back almost immediately. They got inside the car and she speeded towards the beach.

After few minutes, they arrived to the junction they always crossed to go to Willow’s house.
“Listen, we can still change our minds. As you can see, I’ve brought the guitar with me. So, if I turn to the right, we’ll go practice our songs with Willow and Angel; if I turn to the left, we’ll go to the beach..” she made him notice, just before flicking the indicator.
“Oops, I’ve indicated I’m turning on the left. I’m such an absent-minded girl… Well, there’s no turning back anymore..” Buffy joked, pretending to be sorry.
“You’re incorrigible!” William smiled.
“Yeah, but I love you so much that you can’t hate me!” she surprised him, rearranging the same sentence he had used with her. But what really had astonished him was the easiness with which she had told him, because no matter how many times and in how many ways she had made him understand that she loved him, she hadn’t been able to tell him before.

After driving for about half an hour, they finally arrived to the beach, parked the car and after sending a SMS to Willow with the most believable excuse they could think of, they got off the car.

************************************************
“Seems no one deserves the Punctuality Award today!” Willow thought out loud sarcastically, looking at her watch as she made sure that the house was tidy and clean.
It was twenty minutes past 3:00 pm and no one was there yet.
Finally she heard a car parking in the driveway, she went to the window to see who it was and anxiously realized that it was a red Cadillac.
She would have been more at her ease if William and Buffy had arrived before Angel, but she would have to try to overcome her shyness.
“Hi, Angel!” she greeted him with unusual casualness, going towards him to open the gate.
“Hi, Willow, sorry for being late, but you have no idea how bad was the traffic today!” the boy justified, smiling at her.
“No problem. Plus, I’m not really in position to throw stones, I swear I must be the most latecomer girl in the world!” Willow confessed, knowing it wasn’t true, she was more punctual than a Switzer watch but she decided that a little white lie wasn’t so bad if it could make him feel better.
“And I’m the most latecomer guy and I swear I don’t do it purposely. But look at the positive side, if we two had a date we wouldn’t have trouble about the time..” the boy joked, sure that she would become defensive and change topics as quickly as she could.
Instead, Willow only nodded, smiling at him.

Angel meditated.

Willow meditated.

Angel had connected the jag to the amplifier and then began doing the sound check, when the typical ring warned Willow about the arrival of a SMS to her mobile and that took their mind off the track they had been taking.
“Oh, no!” Willow exclaimed after reading.
“Wassup? Bad news?” Angel asked, a little bit worried.
“Horrible news, listen..” the girl informed him, reading it out loud.
“’Hi, Will, it’s Buffy. William and I got a flat tire while we were coming to your house. We had to stop at half way, since I didn’t have a spare. I’m afraid we won’t be able to meet you today. We are very sorry, hope you’ll understand. Bye.’” she ended.
“Damn, that is so bad!” the boy exclaimed, taking the jag off.
“There’s no sense in practicing, if it’s just you singing along with me playing the bass..” he explained, pulling the bass into his case.
“Right..” the redhead commented upset, although it made her feel better to see a bit of sadness in the brunette’s look, too.
She couldn’t let him go, she had to make up something... and fast!

*********************************************
William and Buffy had chosen the most isolated area in the beach.
They took off their shoes and decided to take a walk on the shore mixing it with hot kisses, as the foam of the ocean lipped against their ankles, soaking the edge of William’s jeans slightly.
Buffy didn’t have that problem, because she was wearing a miniskirt.
“Bloody hell!” the peroxide blond cursed when a bigger wave soaked him up to his knees.
“Someone chose the wrong outfit..” she singsong.
“You’re right, I should had wore one of your skirts, but then I’d needed a tank top to match it with... and don’t forget that you would have had to lend me the right shade of lipstick, too..” he joked, speaking with a high pitched voice.
“Silly!” she laughed, punching his shoulder playfully.
“Why don’t you simply take off your pants?”
“Uh-Uh, you sure are bold, pet!” he chuckled, making her blush.
“Nooo, don’t misunderstand! You know what I meant, wet jeans; take off jeans; stay in boxers. It seems a pretty clear concept to me!” she defended.
“What if at the last moment I had decided not to wear anything under my jeans? You know, that way there’s more freedom...” he teased her slyly, but she grabbed him by the waist of his pants, and began undoing the belt.
“Than let’s see if my boyfriend... is an exhibitionist!” she said, lowering the zipper and pulling down his jeans.
“Well, it seems you are not!” she declared, finding out that he wore a pair of dark blue boxers, kinda large (maybe not to ‘betray’ himself!) that seemed to have as goal to enhance his eyes.

William looked at her puzzled.
“I was just trying to find out if you were saying the truth, Sunshine!” she quoted his previous words purposely, trying to mock his accent.

TBC

And things between our dear blondies might get hotter.. but just a little bit.. ;)