Thank you so much blondiebear, alright ! I have a new reader!! ;)

Chapter 12 ( slightly NC 17)

******************************************************

“I’m sorry for making you come here for nothing. But, well, even if we won’t be practicing, you could stay if you want to. We could watch a movie. What do you think? I rented a movie and I was saving it for tonight, but nothing and no one prevents us from watching it now!” Willow suggested.
“I very willingly accept! Honestly, I don’t feel like going back home so early, and I’ve never liked sunny days that much... plus, I never say no to watching a good movie!” he said enthused, sitting on the sofa. And once she had inserted the videotape into the video recorder and pressed ‘play’, Willow sat beside him.
It was a horror movie, Willow’s favorite kind of movies.
There were werewolves, witches, and vampires in it.
She was used to see those scary scenes without being shocked at all, but Willow had chosen to play the part of the frightened girl, and that had allowed her to get closer to the boy as the first suspense scene played.
Angel wrapped an arm around her shoulders, and then he had lowered the hand until he wrapped it around her waist, to pull her closer to him.
Behind the tender contact and stolen glances laid all the words that they were dying to say to the other, but couldn’t because they were afraid of being rejected.

*******************************************************
William and Buffy sunbathed lazily over the sand.
The girl had decided to show off her red bikini and the boy couldn’t wait to test if it turned see-through when it was wet.
In fact, after acting like two lizards for almost one hour, he suggested her a cool bath and she accepted gladly.
They swam for a while, and then William pulled her until they were behind a reef, sure that no one would see them there.
The water level allowed him to touch the seafloor with his feet, but she couldn’t do the same, so she floated, hugged to him.
He began kissing her tenderly, skimming her lips with his. Then he wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her closer to him and deepened their kiss, and she returned it with all the passion she could muster.
Soon, one of his hands left her hips, undoing the laces of her bikini from around her neck. He kissed her shoulder and kept going down to her breasts, he kissed every inch of her salty skin, and he had fun as he teased one of her already hard nipples with his tongue.
He smiled at her reaction, repeating the same ministrations with the other breast.
After that, he tied on the upper part of her bikini again. Buffy cupped his face with her hands and kissed him for a long time, and then she went up, behind his ear, a very sensible part of him.
Buffy descended kissing down his chest, trying to follow the same path he had with similar success, because now it was William the one moaning.
“Oh, Buuuuffffyyyy..”


When she felt him caressing her sensually over her slip, and then skimming one hand under the lace, the girl became rigid, mostly because she felt against her a... more rigid thing.
“Oh, god, Will... li... am… what are you dooooing?” she asked breathlessly, too shocked by her emotions as she felt his hardness closer and closer, although they both still wore their swimsuits.
He raised her chin with a finger and gave her a sweet but impetuous kiss.
“Wassup (kiss), pet (kiss)? Haven’t you ever (kiss) tried to do it into the water (kiss)?” he whispered between kisses, pulling her closer to him.
She stopped kissing him, but remained in his arms anyway.
“Actually, I’ve *never done it *, that’s the point!” she admitted, avoiding his gaze and blushing embarrassed, sure that he would laugh at her inexperience although she was twenty-one years old.
But he didn’t react how she had feared.
He gently kissed her forehead.
“Does that mean that... I would be the first??” he wondered with a very sweet smile.
“Yeah. Pathetic, aren’t I?” she denigrated herself.
“Don’t say that, not even joking, Sunshine. That does nothing but make you more lovely and special. I want our first time to be wonderful, I swear I won’t force you and I ‘ll wait for you to be ready...”
“But… I’m... ready...” she stuttered with uncertainty tainting her voice, and William noticed it.
“No, Buffy. I feel you are not ready. You are just saying that to please me, and I thank you for that, but I know you don’t want to, not this way and not now. Don’t worry, I respect you and you’ve already given me so much already, baby!” he reassured her, coming off the water and running towards the nearest shower, turning the water trap to icy water, to help him calm down his excited temper, as she thanked Heaven for giving her such a treasure of boyfriend, he was the real rare pearl.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That evening Buffy was in her room holding her cordless as she dialed Willow’s number, but she stopped before dialing the last one.
On one hand she was dying to know if something important had happened between Angel and her, but on the other she feared she’d get a negative answer.
What if her idea was useless? And If it did nothing but making things worse, putting her friend in an embarrassing situation, would Willow forgive her then?
Anyway, her sixth sense had never failed her so far; she just hoped this wasn’t the first time it did.
The sudden ringing of the phone took her mind off her paranoia.

“Hello?” she answered waggling, sure of whom it was.
And as always, she was right.
“Hi, Buffy! So, did you get your car fixed? You didn’t call me back, so I was worried. That is not the way to treat a friend!” Willow accused her slightly.
At the beginning, Buffy hadn’t understood what Willow was talking about, but then she remembered the excuse William and she had invented.
“Uh! Yes, you’re right, Will, but you know... with everything that happened, I forgot to call you when we came back. Sorry again, but anyway, now it’s all ok!” the girl confessed, beginning to think that things maybe hadn’t gone as she had planned.
“Ok, it’s ok, I forgive you. Mostly, because today I’m so happy that nothing can make me lose my good mood!” Willow admitted.
Her friend’s words filled Buffy with hope.
“Uh-Uh. What happened that’s so special?” she asked, eager to know.
“Well, let’s say that maybe it’s my lucky star that made you have trouble with the car. You know, I was alone with Angel, and...”
“And?” Buffy wondered curiously.
“... he was about to leave, but I suggested that we could watch a movie together...”
“Yeah...”
“... he accepted, so we sat on the sofa...”
“Go on...”
“There was a moment of suspense... so I decided to play the scared girl and I hugged him!”
“Well done, my genius friend!”
“Yeah, and you know, he didn’t seem bothered. And then, suddenly he pulled me to him and let one hand slip...”
“ Where, where?” the blonde incited her, dying to know the answer.
“... onto my hips, wrapping my waist with his arm. We stayed like that for the rest of the movie. After that, we talked about the movie a little bit. And then it was late, so he had to head back to his home...” Willow commented with a touch of regret.
“That’s all?” Buffy’s snapped, feeling a little disappointed.

TBC
Hope you’ll like it