Thank you so, so very much!
This chapter should be fun... at least I hope it is...


Chapter 13

“It was such a perfect plan..” Buffy muttered, but her friend heard her.
“What did you just said?”
“Who? Me? Nothing..”
“Oh no, Buffy, please tell me that you really had trouble with your car!” she summoned her, starting to suspect something.
“You see..”
“Buffy.. or should I call you * Slayer *?” the redhead exclaimed with an accusing tone.
“Ok, there wasn’t any trouble with the car, William and I decided to leave you alone on purpose. In fact, we...”
And Buffy confessed everything about the plan to her friend.
“He and you... WHAAAT?! Can’t you see what you two did? I was about to have a heart attack while you two were having fun at my expense!” she snapped.
“Well, no, but c’mon, you know it was not so bad! Anyway, before you go grabbing the sharpest knife you have and rushing to my house to slit my throat ... look, you have to accept that this plan has borne some fruits! Angel showed a certain interest in you... so, it was worth the risk, didn’t it?” Buffy made her notice.
“Uff. Ok, you win! My thankfulness is stronger than my desire to kill you!” Willow conceded as she laughed.
“You know, after all we spent such a nice afternoon... Who knows? Maybe in some time…” the redhead trailed hopefully.

< And with another little push in the right direction from a certain someone and me...> the blonde thought with an evil smile.

“Whatever, but don’t you dare ditch another day of practice, you naughty guys! So, did you have fun?”
“Willow, you know what? I’ll be at your house in twenty minutes, so we can talk in person. I have a lots of things to tell you and I don’t want you to receive a scary phone bill over this but mostly because… I don’t want my mom to hear us talking,”” she explained lowering her voice.
“Ok, Buffy. No, wait, I’ve got a problem, my house is all messy because my parents are packing their stuff. They’re leaving early tomorrow for New York and they’ll be staying there for a while... so, we can’t have the privacy that we need here at this moment. I have an idea though, why don’t we meet at our favorite place?”
“Ok- then, I’ll see you at the ‘Magic Box’ in about half an hour!” the blonde hung up the phone.

------------------------------------------------------
Three quarters of an hour later, the two friends sat at their table in the ‘Magic Box’, the biggest Pizzeria-Ice cream Parlor-Sandwich Bar in town and also their favorite meeting place.
“Let me see if I got it straight... it’s Saturday night, and you’re not spending it with William?!” Willow mocked Buffy as she took a sip from her chocolate milkshake.
“He’s hanging out with his friends, and it’s only fair, we spent the whole afternoon together... we can’t be joined by the hip all the time, you know?” she explained, taking a spoonful of her huge ice cream with cream and strawberry.
“And... that doesn’t annoy you a little bit at least?” her friend teased her, because she knew how jealous Buffy could be.
“Grrr! Don’t even make me think about it! You know, at the beginning I was half tempted to go out and slay all the female population in Sunnydale and its vicinities, just to prevent him from glancing at another girl... but then, after thinking it over, I decided to trust him, after all he says he loves me and has shown me he indeed does. I’ve nothing to fear. Besides, he said he wants to introduce me to his friends and I can’t wait to meet them!”
“Well, this is becoming quite serious!” the redhead exulted.
“Now, tell me in detail all that happened this afternoon!” she summoned her.
“I’ve already told you we went to the beach. We start a nice walk along the seashore hand in hand. You know, the usual stuff, but then...”

------------------------------------
“I can’t believe it! He really did those things to you while you were in the water?” Buffy nodded. “Oh, my God, if Angel did that to me... I swear I would lose control and I certainly wouldn’t have been able to stop like you did...” Willow chuckled excitedly at the thought.
“You know, a part of me wanted to let go, but he realized that the other part wasn’t ready yet... and he respected me. It’s true... I want it to be special with him, I want to give him my whole self without reservations and just following my instincts... that definitely don’t go in the same direction my brain goes!” Buffy explained, laughing at the last part.
“It’s just that that wasn’t the right moment, and when the time comes, I’m sure I’ll know that’s it!”
“Well, in the meantime you could keep him busy with some… diverging...” Willow suggested mysteriously, because she knew a lot more about that stuff than her friend..
“Do you remember what happened with Parker? I just thank my lucky star for not having sex with him, mostly because later I found out what an idiot he was!” the red head asked.
“How could I forget? The depraved scum made advances on half the girls on Campus... and thank God, I was on the other half!” Buffy commented sarcastically.
“Yeah. Lucky for me I realized in time the mistake I was about to make. The point is... well, you know... he taught me something...”
So, Willow told her everything that Parker had taught her, and Buffy almost couldn’t believe what she was hearing.
But she was sure she would be making her William very happy as soon as she had the chance.
-------------------------------------------------------
Buffy searched a certain number in the names of her mobile, she pushed the ‘ok’ button, confirmed the option ‘call’ and waited for the phone as the phone rang about ten times.
Finally, someone picked up her call.
“Hal… lo?” William slurred.
Probably he had just woken up… that is if he even had his eyes opened.
He didn’t even care who had called him, his only goal… was to localize the source of the hellish sound to make it end, as he cursed himself due to two simple reasons: his consolidated habit to keep his mobile on 24/7, but mostly for his choice of the polyphonic ring-tones, because to be awaken by ‘From the inside’ by Linkin Park, on level 5 of ringing-volume wasn’t the most pleasant experience!

“William, it’s me.. you weren’t still sleeping, were you?” the girl wondered, as that doubt took place into her mind.
“Oh, it’sss you, peeeeeet..” he slurred, mostly because at the moment his unconscious associated her not to a sweet pet, but to a croaking carrion crow that had interrupted his blissful rest.
“It’s wonderful to woke up to the sound of your voice, but.. BLOODY HELL! Buffy, it’s * Sunday* and it’s * 8:00 a.m. *! At least on this day I’d like to ignore the existence of this bloody time of the day!” he snapped, but at least now he was completely awaken.
“Yes, I know, love, sorry, but this is an emergency... plus, there will be plenty of other Sunday mornings…” she justified.
“What happened?” he asked without alarming much, because he knew that for Buffy even the most insignificant event could be an emergency.
“Our plan to put the two chronic big shy people together didn’t work a hundred percent. We need a plan B and we need it fast, before tonight, it’s fundamental. The classes are about to start so otherwise we’ll have to wait until next weekend, and it’s not sure that Willow’s house will still be free, because her parents could have come back by then, since they didn’t tell her when they would be back...” she explained hastily, with an agitated tone, but the silence on the other end made her suspicious.
“William... are you still there?”
“Uh! Yes... yes... but I’m afraid I just heard up to ‘two chronic big shy people’, and I’ve got lost in the delirium of the last two minutes...” he yawned because sleepiness was claiming him once again.


“Ok, I’ll explain everything to you later. I’ll be at your house at 11:00 a.m., please be ready, I’m counting on it. In the meantime think of a nice message that will make them understand their intentions, because we’ll be sending it with some red roses, I know of a place that delivers on Sunday...” she started to speak excitedly once again, as he confined himself to nod with a long moan and tried to figure out from where she got all that energy that early in the morning.
“Ok, so, see you later. I know getting up early annoys you, but I’ll make you forgive me, you’ll see... I love you!”
William heard really well the last sentences.
“I love you, too...” he whispered, blowing a kiss to her before ending their conversation.

< ... and I’ll love you even more if you let me sleep again! > he thought, resting his head on the pillow and wondering why his girlfriend had became insane all of the sudden.

TBC

Hope you’ll like it!