Thank you!!

Chapter 14

Buffy didn’t even need to ring the bell, because William had already seen her from his window and he had run to open the door for her.
“Hi, honey. So, did you thought about it?” she asked, getting into his house as a hurricane.
“ What are you blathering about?” he replied, a little disappointed because she didn’t give him any kisses.
“The message we have to write. I’ve already told you about that on the phone!” she said, becoming increasingly nervous.
“First, tell me what the hell do we have to do with the message and the flowers... because I haven’t understood a bloody thing, yet!” he snapped.
“Leaving them alone is not enough, we need strong action! So, we’ll send roses to Willow from Angel, with a romantic message inside. And then we’ll send Angel a similar SMS to his mobile pretending it’s from Willow. And if everything goes as planned... tonight our dear shy friends will move heaven and earth to be together!” she explained with a smirk.

“It’s such a perfect plan, but there’s only one problem, pet. How the hell will ‘our’ Willow send a SMS to the dude? Sure, I know you could send it from the WEB, but, first, that kind of SMS doesn’t always reach its destination and, the second and more important fact, if the SMS doesn’t come from Willow’s mobile Angel would be very suspicious,” Spike made her notice, wondering what she was searching inside her bag.
“Do you mean * this * mobile?” Buffy smiled, wavering her friend’s mobile at him.
He questioned her with a look.
“Poor dear Willow, she has been looking for it since yesterday, she is pretty sure she must have lost it at the ‘Magic Box’; you know the place where she and I always go, don’t you? Let’s just say that I’ve temporarily borrowed it from her... and there you have it, a fool-proof master plan!” she justified.
William pulled her to him, kissing her behind her ear.
“You’re evilly genial.. and genially evil, Slayer!” he whispered, blowing on her lobe. Buffy shivered, his warm breath was driving her crazy.
“Mm... will you be my accomplice, Spike?” she wondered, already knowing the answer.
“Always, luv, always!”
He kept kissing her descending on her neck, nibbling it gently, until passion overwhelmed him and he ended up leaving a... very noticeable hickey.
“William!” she exclaimed, between blaming and moaning, parting from him.
“It’ll take a lot of make up to cover that up, I hope my Mom won’t notice!” she complained looking at the hickey on the mirror, but she couldn’t help smiling at him.
She turned and pulled him to her, wrapping her arms around his neck.
“Did you say red roses? Did you know they’re the symbol for passion, pet? But all the roses of all the shops in the whole town would never be enough to show you mine... come here and I’ll show you on my own!” he exclaimed, bending to kiss her with more and more passion, slipping one hand on her back to pull her closer towards him.
“Mm... Wil (kiss)... li(kiss)... am(kiss)...that’s perfect!” Buffy parted from him, opening her bag to pick up a notebook and a pen.
“C’mon, write it here, before you forget!”
“Write what?” he asked, without understanding what was wrong with her all of the sudden.
“The sentence you said before, it’s perfect! We just need to change it a bit, and take the ‘pet‘ part away, course. That’s just for me, you know I’m very fond of it!” she smiled at him

They found a most suitable version of that message, and then Buffy gave the flower shop’s number to William.
“Let’s send fifteen red roses, I don’t mind about the cost!” she told him as he dialed the number.
“Hello, is this ‘The Council’ Flower Shop? Alright, I need to send fifteen red roses with the following message. Are you ready to copy it? Good. ‘Willow, do you know that red roses are the symbol for passion? But all the roses of every shop in the whole town would never be enough to show you mine...” he patiently dictated to the girl on the other end.
‘... I know that your house is parents’ free, so... maybe tonight I could pay you a visit and show you on my own... Don’t make any other engagement, baby. I’ll be there at 9:30 p.m.; let’s quit with the games...’ That’d be all, , ah, and it’s signed by Angel. What? Do you think this Willow is a very lucky girl?” he chuckled.
“Anyway, this is her address: Willow Rosenberg...” William added as Buffy kept wondering why the hell he was smiling so much on the phone.
“So did you say that you could deliver it this afternoon? Great, you’re wonderful! Oh... thank you, you have a very nice voice, too! I’ll stop by your shop to pay later, ok? Bye!” he smiled once again, hanging up the receiver.
He saw Buffy staring at him, with her arms crossed and a dark expression clouding her face.
“You must have talked with Kendra... I swear that girl flirts with everyone! Anyway, forget it, *I’ll * ´stop by her shop to pay...” the blonde snapped.

< That way I’ll be able to tell her where to get off and she’ll learn not to act so flirty with * my * boyfriend! > she thought furiously.

“Wassup, pet.. are you jealous?” William teased her, pinching her sides and lifting her into his arms, sitting on the sofa with her on his lap.
“You bet, cutie, you are only mine!” she smiled, sealing her lips with his to ‘mark her territory’.

“Honey, listen to this SMS and tell me if it’s ok: ‘Hi, Angel, you know... my house is parent’s free tonight and I’m feeling so lonely. Why don’t you come over to my place? Maybe... this time we won’t end up just seeing a movie... I’ll be waiting for you... at 9: 30 p.m. Stop playing. Willow.’ So?”
“Well, I guess that is precisely what it’ll take to reach our goal...” William smiled.
“But...” he went on, but it was too late, because by the words ‘precisely what it’ll take’ Buffy had already sent the message.
“... Did you thought of the possibility of Angel calling to confirm the message, know more about the date... or stuff like that?” William said.
“Damn no, I didn’t thou...”
Buffy hadn’t even finished and the sentence when Willow’s mobile began ringing as it flashed ‘Angel’ on the display screen. ’.
The blonde could already see her plan crashing down, but the ringing stopped almost immediately.
“Lucky for us, it was just a call to let her know he read it!” she exclaimed, sighing with relief.
“Anyway, I’d better switch it off, just to avoid any other undesired calls, maybe Will’s parents... or worse, Willow herself!” she stated, pressing the ‘switch off’ button until she saw the display screen go black.

“The plan is done, now it’s up to them. We just have to wait!” she went on, glancing mischievously at William.
“Would you like to make the waiting a little more... interesting?” she mewled, smashing him on the sofa and crawling upon him slowly.
“Uh-uh! What are you planning, kitten?” he asked, raising his scarred eyebrow.
“I’ve told you, I must make you forgive me for being so annoying before...” she whispered, rubbing herself against him as he closed his eyes, inhaling the vanilla scent that covered her.
“You are a little too dressed up though,” she warned him, straddling him, and before he could realize what she was planning to do, she’d ripped open his shirt, making all the buttons come off.
“Hey! I liked that shirt!” he found the strength to protest as he tried to keep his hormones in control.
“Don’t whine, baby. I’ve seen your closet and it’s full of red shirts like that one! But if you want it so badly, I promise I’ll buy you a new one!” she struck back, caressing his chest.

TBC
The Spuffy moment goes on in the next chapter… but you’ll have to wait, because I’m evil, ihihih !!! >:-D