Thank you!

Chapter 15 (NC 17!!!)

Buffy took one of his nipples in her lips, tracing it with her tongue as she played with the other one with her hand, twisting it between her index and thumb.
William seemed to enjoy that a lot.
“Oh, yes… baby, that’s it!” he murmured.
She was kissing every inch of his exposed skin, scratching it lightly with her nails.
She descended to his waist.. and pouted.
“Uff, you’re still too dressed!” she pretended to complain.
He raised his eyebrow to ask her if he had heard right and when he saw her nodding he began undoing his belt. With a quick move she blocked him bringing his arms over his head.
“No, honey, you don’t have to do anything. I’ll take care of everything!” she smiled, kissing him as she took off his belt, undid the button of his jeans and slowly began lowering the zipper.
“Love, I’m taking a little step at a time, before arriving to * that*, so… you’ll just have to be patient...” she assured him, pulling down his jeans and discovering something she didn’t expect.
“So, this big bad boy doesn’t like underwear...” she teased him, caressing with a hand his already hard virility.
“Not wearing iiiiiiiiiit!” he moaned.
“It’s better this way.. you won’t make me waste time!” she went on, slipping her hand back and forward * there*, increasing the rhythm.
“ B…U..F..F..Y!!” he screamed, as he began losing control.

< If this is just a little step for her..> he thought maliciously.

“Uh! It seems you’re getting pretty excited,” she chuckled, without stopping her caresses and she resumed kissing him, starting with his forehead and descending to his nose, his lips, his chin, his neck, his chest, his abs, his stomach, his belly... “So, what will you do when I do what I’m gonna do?” she murmured to him, as she kept descending.
“Buffy... if you don’t want to do that… you don’ have TOOOO…..!” he tried to tell her, but forgot everything, completely losing control once she reached her goal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
“Oh Buffy, you’ve been marvelous, pet!” he whispered, once he was dressed again.
She smiled, and before she could realize it, she found herself with her back on the sofa with William pinning her.
She got alarmed, dreading that he wanted more, but he seemed to read the fear in her eyes.
“Don’t worry, love, remember? Just ‘little steps’…” he reassured her, bending over her face.
“... Anyway, my kitten, is there anything I can do to repay you?” he asked, looking deeply into her eyes, as one of his hands slipped under her T-shirt.
She raised her eyebrow seductively.
“Mm.. honestly.. I’ve got an idea or two..” she chuckled as he kissed her behind her neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the fifth time that Willow checked her house out to be sure that everything was in perfect order.
She stopped by every mirror she found to verify that blue miniskirt and baby blue sweater she had chosen to wear showed off her curves and a proper amount of cleavage.
The doorbell rang interrupted Willow’s endless ritual. She opened the door, gazing at her watch: 9:30 p.m.
When she saw Angel she almost passed out. He wore a pair of elegant black very polished shoes, black classic trousers, a black shirt lightly unbuttoned and a black sweater around his shoulders.
She decided that black definitely fitted him to a T!
She had always seen him wearing jeans and colored T-shirts... not that she didn’t like to see him like that, too, of course.


“Hi, Angel!” she greeted him with half smile, inviting him in.
“Hi, Willow!” he smiled, examining her from her head to shoes, fully approving her choice of clothes.
“You kept your word: it’s exactly 9:30 p.m.!” she said trying to break the palpable tension between them.

< What a witty girl! It was her telling me to stop by her house at this time...> the brunette thought as he sat with her on the sofa.

They kept staring at each other without talking.
Suddenly they both decided to say something, right at the same time.
“Which movie did you chose for tonight?” he wondered.
“I haven’t thanked you yet for the roses!” she exclaimed.
They looked at each other shocked.
“I didn’t rent any movies for tonight... you seemed to have other intentions...” she answered a little bit maliciously, despite her confusion.
“Roses? What are you talking about?” the boy narrowed his eyes, as puzzled as her.
“Angel, why are you saying that? You sent me red roses with a message...” and she shivered again, as the first time she had read it. “..where you said you would come to my house? By the way, I’m curious, how did you know that my house was parents’ free?” the girl asked.
“What?! Look, *you* told me that, in the SMS you sent to me this morning... and I swear I never sent flowers to you...” he explained.
“Ah-ah, you’re wrong! That’s impossible, I don’t even have my mobile anymore. I lost it yesterday when I went out with B…”


Realization hit her, and she became so red with rage that her face seemed like a continuation of her hair.
“Grrr! I bet they did it again!” she roared.
“Hey, what’s wrong now?” the boy exclaimed, pacing back and forward, trying to figure out what had happened
“It’s just that Buffy and William have this absurd idea that there could be... something between you and me, but this time they’ve gone too far! I’m gonna find them and skin them alive!” Willow snapped, heading towards the door.
“I don’t think that’s such an absurd idea...” Angel commented with unusual calm.
“First, I’ll tear their hair out one by one, and then... what did you say?” the girl stuttered, forgetting all about her plans of vicious revenge as soon as she heard his words.
“Willow, listen. Yes, it’s true, I didn’t sent those flowers to you, I didn’t give you any explicit signals about me liking you...” he went on, approaching slowly to her. “... but I wish I did! And not just since we’ve met here!” he added, taking another step closer until he had her pinned with her back against a wall.
“Angel, you... don’t have... to tell me... this just to be… gentl...” she tried to protest, but he shut her mouth with a tender kiss, that became passionate when he felt her part her lips and wrap her hands around his neck, caressing his hair and pulling him to her.

“Did you think * that * was me just being gentle?” he smiled, when after an eternity they parted.
“I... you... wow!” was all the girl managed to say, still too dazzled by the kiss, as she passed a finger over her lips.
“Willow, I’m crazy about you since the first time I saw you walking around the corridors... but I thought I wasn’t the kind of boy you’d like...”
“Angel, too many years of study have made you insane. I’ve liked you since the first time my eyes met yours, and I wish I would’ve noticed you before, at University... Anyway, * I * was sure I wasn’t your type. I couldn’t dare to expect so much...”
“Well, I can tell that study has the same effect on you, too! Can’t you see that? We’ve wasted so much time...” he whispered.
“Liking each other, without the other one knowing about the other’s feelings and vice versa...” she went on, and then she lost herself in his brown eyes, that had darkened almost until they were black by desire.
“No more games!” they whispered at the same moment, resuming their passionate kisses.

TBC


Well, we’re at the middle of this story!
In the other half there will be more action, music and tons of ‘new’ (they’ll all belong to Joss&Co.) characters!
Are you ready for that? But most of all... are you ready to change your mind about those two very shy people? ;)

Thank you for supporting me so far! Hope you’ll still do! ;)