Thank you so, so very much!!!! I’m very happy you like it!
Eh eh do you find odd the Willow/Angel pairing??? Ihihihhi can’t wait to show you the very odd other pairings I’ve created! ;-P

Chapter 16 (NC 17!!!)

Angel pushed Willow against the wall even more as she wrapped one leg around his waist, without breaking the contact between their mouths.
“Angel..” she said, parting from him just to catch her breath. “It happens that the only true fact in this whole story is that my house is parents’ free.. wanna take advantage of that?” she murmured, undoing the sleeves of his sweater and throwing it on the sofa.
She unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt and that was enough for her to slip her hand inside and caress his chest, teasing one nipple with her fingers and then the other one.
He didn’t answer, he just lifted her in his strong arms, ran upstairs and rushed towards the first room he saw, mostly because by then he wasn’t thinking with his brain anymore!
Luckily, Willow’s brain still worked well enough to realize that it was her parents’ room.
She jumped down from his arms and dragged him away from there as fast as she could.
“Anywhere but there!” she explained as she led him to her bedroom. “Here’s just perfect!” she said, jumping on him again, clinging even more than ivy to a wall.
“If you want, you can kick the door open... it excites me!” she chuckled, and Angel obeyed, without even bothering to close it.
No one would’ve come in on them anyway.

He resumed kissing her greedily, laying her on the bed under him.
The kiss became hotter until the boy parted from the girl’s lips, descending on her neck, nibbling at her throat and discovering amused that it seemed to be a very sensible part of her body.
He was determined to discover if that was the only spot that drove her crazy, so he kept descending to the hollow of her breasts, making Willow moan even more.
Too bad that the neckline was too chaste for him and he couldn’t have the access he craved.
“Willow… would I be going too fast... if… if I take it off?” he asked hesitantly.
She sat up on the bed, taking it off for him and throwing it away, without caring about where it fell off.
“Is that enough as an answer?” she smiled, as he admired her blue bra clad breasts.
He resumed the attack on them, but Willow stopped him.
“Hell, no, my friend! If you want to carry on... there’s a token you must redeem!” she chuckled, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt and letting it slip from his shoulders.
Angel couldn’t do anything else but enjoy the girl’s boldness.
“Where is the shy girl that almost was ashamed to say hi to me?” he teased her, caressing her breasts through the fabric, as Willow kept wondering how it would be without the bra... if she was already in ecstasy this way.
“Oooooooooh, and you just were Mr. Bold right from the start, weren’t you?” she struck back, pushing him with his back on the mattress, as she straddled his already hard virility. “You know, it’s enough to have just a little bit of intimacy... and I also can be a * very sociable * person, let me show you!” she said, kissing his chest and descending towards his belly.
She was about to go further, but Angel jumped on her, deciding to get rid of her bra, to ‘torture’ her without any mercy.
“Oh, Aaaaangeeeeeel, please go on..”
He stopped sucking at one of her nipples to answer.
“Don’t worry, baby..” he said, as a nasty hand slipped quickly under her skirt, caressing her tights and pulling down her slip. “ Now you’re my bass, and I’m gonna play you for a very looong time!” he warned her with a sneer that was worthy of someone with the name ‘Devil’ and not ‘Angel’!

After recovering from the emotion that had almost worn her out, Willow realized that she wasn’t wearing her skirt anymore.
She challenged Angel with her look.
“No, these are not the rules of this game, you’re still half-dressed, but you won’t stay like that for long!” she ‘threatened’ him coyly, taking off his shoes and aiming at the zipper of his jeans.
This time it was her driving him crazy.
When they were both completely nude, he laid her down and covered her with his body.
“Angel... you know... this will be my first...” she stuttered embarrassed.
“Oh, sorry... I didn’t know...” he justified, parting from her, albeit unwillingly, taking a deep breath before saying a very hard sentence for him. “If you don’t want to... we don’t have to...” he added, grabbing his jeans, but she prevented him from putting them on again.
“But I want to, I want you to be my first, I don’t want anyone else...” she smiled at him, as he crawled back on her slowly.


----------------------------------------------------------------
Willow woke up the morning after, as joyful as ever.
But when she opened her eyes her happiness diminished.
Angel wasn’t there anymore, he must have left after she’d fallen asleep.
That wasn’t the kind of post-first-time awakening she had planned, but she also had to remember that her parents hadn’t told her when they would be back, they could come back next week... or they could cross the threshold at any moment.
It was always best to be prudent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Buffy didn’t know what to expect.
She hadn’t heard from Willow since last afternoon and she certainly didn’t want to be the first to call. But after spending the whole morning without having any news from her, she had called her home once she was back from the Campus, but no one had answered.
She would like to go to her house, but she feared that something hadn’t gone as planned.
The sudden ring of the doorbell took her mind off that.
She opened the door, surprised when she found Willow standing in front of her, mostly due to the daggers that she was throwing at her with her eyes.
“Buffy, how could you dare?” she exclaimed, coming in roughly.
“Willow, what...”
“Don’t try to hide it, I know William and you had a hand in playing such a dirty trick to me yesterday...” she went on as the blonde got more and more alarmed. “And you should have heard Angel’s rant, he was furious! He felt insulted and fooled, he said it’s over with us and that we can look for another bassist, because he quitted! Are you happy now?”
“But... it can’t be... Willow, please, forgive me. I was sure I had done a favor to you, I don’t understand... plus... he fancied you, William told me that...” Buffy confessed in the heat of the moment.
Willow had to make a huge effort not to burst out laughing.

< My dear conspirators... how long have you been plotting this?>

“No, Buffy, I won’t forgive you. You let me down... and I’ve never felt as humiliated as I did yesterday. I’m just here because I want my mobile back. I know you took it. You owe me that at least!” she added coldly.
Buffy gave it back to her immediately, without saying a word.
“Fine, and now I guess we’ve nothing more to say to each other!” Willow concluded, leaving and shutting the door, as Buffy was still trying to figure out what had just happened.
After a minute, her mobile warned her about an incoming SMS.
She opened and read it, beginning to smile: it was from Willow.

‘It was so fun, you should have seen your face, you were paler than a white sheet! I’m outside on the porch, and I’m waiting for you so I can tell you the REAL version of what happened. ;-P’


Buffy ran to open the door, happy to see her friend smiling at her again.
“You are a witch!” the blonde snapped and then she smiled at her, too.
“What? Did you thought you were the only one who could fool people? Plus... you deserved it!”
“Ok, you’re right. Now, less jokes and... SPIT OUT!”
So, Willow told her about the previous night in every slightest detail.

TBC

I know, I know, tragedy!!! There wasn’t any Spike/William in this chapter... but he’ll come back very soon eh eh !!