Thank you so very much!
Eh eh. You know, Willow and Angel will have to face lots of trouble.. but that’s not gonna happen in this story, here our dear brunette is a very good guy, trust me! ;)

Well, This should be one of the funniest chapters.. at least I wish it is! ;-P

Chapter 17

“Gee, Willow! William and I thought you two needed a little push .. But well, it seems that Angel gave you a push. And it was a big one, too!” Buffy exclaimed maliciously, after listening to her friend’s tale, as they sat on her bed.
They could make such confidences, because Joyce had gone shopping.
“You’re so gross!” Willow accused her, blushing instantly.
“No, I’m just realist!” the other struck back, sticking her tongue out to her.
“What about William and you? Still nothing?” the redhead asked.
“We haven’t gotten to your level yet, but yesterday I put all your advices into practice … and I can tell you that for now that’s enough for him!” she commented, smiling at the memory. “Things between us are perfect this way, there’s no need to rush. We’ve already talked about that!” she said.
“So, when are you going to see Angel again?” the blonde girl changed topics quickly.
“Tomorrow night, I can’t wait!” her friend sighed.
“Really? Where are you going to go?”
“We’re going to a cinema to see a movie... Well, ‘see’ isn’t the proper word, if you get my meaning.”
“Will! Behave... or you two will end up being the real show!” she made fun of her. “William and I are going out tomorrow night, too. So, since you’re here, why don’t you help me find something nice to wear?” she went on, opening her closet and throwing all her clothes on the bed one by one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tuesday at 9:30 p.m., a familiar black De Soto parked outside Buffy’s house.
The girl looked at her image reflected on the mirror one last time before going out, while Joyce looked at her suspiciously, disapproving the way she was dressed.
She knew it was useless to argue with Buffy about that for the umpteenth time. Her daughter would win the argument in the end, considering how stubborn she could be.
Since Joyce and Buffy’s father had divorced, she had done nothing but spoil her daughter... and this was the result.
The woman placed herself in front of the window to observe her daughter as she got in the gorgeous guy’s car.
She had been hanging out with him for several weeks and Joyce had already realized everything that was going on with them, after all she had been a young girl, too!
And she also knew that soon Buffy and her would have a long chat about it.

Buffy greeted William with a quick kiss, and then she fastened her seatbelt, pulling down her very short baby blue miniskirt... just enough to leave something to imagination.
William looked at her with great interest, drinking her image from the Chanel shoes that were the same colour of her skirt up to the white T-shirt with a round neck she wore.
“Uhmm... yeah, it would be good enough for her...” the boy grumbled mysteriously, before setting the car in motion, as she asked what he had meant with that sentence.

-----------------------------------------------------------
They arrived at The Bronze and sat at a table, and that was another thing that made Buffy suspicious.
“Why did you choose a table for six?”
“C’mon, pet, it’s a table just like the others!” he replied, as he stared at the entrance, almost as if he was waiting for someone.
And it seemed he did, just a minute later, Buffy saw him wave to two couples that had just got in and they answered to his wave.
“Pet, I told you that I would introduce you to my friends, didn’t I? Well, today is the day!” he explained calmly as the four people approached to their table.
“What? Now?! You promised me you would tell me before. I’m not ready now, I’m not dressed properly! I could’ve arranged my hair better; I don’t know what to say... I’ll end up making a bad impression…Why didn’t you tell me before, why, WHY?” Buffy responded nervously.
“That’s why I didn’t!” the blond boy rolled his eyes.
“Look at you, you’re so tense. I’m not gonna introduce you to the President, they’re just my friends! Calm down, they’d never judge, you’re perfect the way you are and you don’t have to worry about anything. Just be yourself and they’ll adore you!” he assured her, as his friends reached them.
Buffy watched them one by one. There were two brunette guys, kinda attractive, one of them wore glasses that gave him an intellectual air and he was hugging a blonde girl that had a very sweet smile; the other guy seemed to be more carefree and he had his arm wrapped around a beautiful brunette girl that seemed to have come out from a fashion magazine.
The two couples watched Buffy with great attention .
“Buffy, these are Wesley and Doyle, my classmates at the University, but also my closest friends. We are just like brothers!” William said as the two boys shook Buffy’s hand. “And these are Tara and Cordelia...” he went on, introducing the two girls to her.
“Finally we meet the famous Buffy that has conquered our dear Spike’s heart!” Tara smiled at her, making the bleached blond blush... and that was an almost impossible thing to do!

“I wonder how the half-crazy girl will react when she finds out about you two... she won’t be too happy...” Wesley exclaimed as William annihilated him with a glance, beckoning him to stop without Buffy noticing him, because she stared puzzled at his friend.
Tara had already figured out Spike’s expression (this is the power of woman’s intuition!) and she pushed her elbow into her boyfriend’s stomach to prevent him from talking more than he should.
Danger had been avoided, but then Doyle had the great idea to continue with what Wesley had begun telling, before Cordelia, as keen as Tara, could stop him.
“Oh, C’mon, you told us the story about the girl that introduced herself to you and that always took your same train although her classes started later, and that she did it just to see you. Wait, how did you use to call her? Yeah, that’s right, Station Maniac!” the boy concluded, satisfied.
“You know what? I know that that poor half-crazy girl will be pretty happy that Spike and I are together... and she won’t even hate me, wanna know why? It happens that * I*’m her!” Buffy informed him, crossing her arms over her chest, as everybody glared at Doyle.
Buffy threw daggers with her eyes at William, who felt like a kid caught with his hands inside a pot of cookies.
“You told me you didn’t see me like a fool!” the blonde girl snapped at him.
“Well, I lied...” he admitted with the most innocent smile. “After all, if I have to be honest, you scared me a little bit the first time we met...”
“Yes, but ... *Station Maniac *?!” she questioned him, visibly insulted.
“Shut up, what could I say? And wasn’t I *Mr. Ice *?” he replied, balancing the scale.
“But... you... how...” she tried to ask, astonished.
“Let’s just say that Red chats a lot!” he revealed with a smirk.
“Willow, you’ll pay for that!” Buffy swore under her breath.

“So, you are the intrepid girl of the station. Well, I find that to be a very brave move, you have all my respect!” Tara smiled to her.
“And mine, too, but mostly for the shoes you’re wearing, they’re awesome! You’ve gotta tell me where you bought them, no wait... on second thought... I think one day we should go shopping together!” Cordelia said enthusiastically, and Buffy nodded smiling.
The brunette turned to her friend.
“Tara, you are a lovable girl with a golden heart and everything... but my dear, you have such an antique taste!” Cordelia stated, with a pitiful look, wondering why Tara liked those so long and flowing dresses so much.
“There’s someone who seems to like me just the way I am!” Tara shrugged, kissing her Wesley.
“Coming back to what we were saying, you know, Buffy, I can’t stand people who believe that it’s always the man the one who must make the first move!” Cordelia added, and then she turned to Doyle. “I’m pretty sure that if I hadn’t made the first move, only God knows when you would’ve made an advance to me. I guess I would have grown very old waiting for you!” she teased him, pinching his side before kissing him.
“It’s not true, Cordy, it would’ve taken me just a little more time, that’s it! You know I always have to take my time for everything!” the boy justified.
Buffy chuckled, she was glad not to be the only one to make a move first.

“And you? Did you also had to make the first move with him?” she asked Tara pointing towards Wesley.
“Oh no, the story of Wes and me is totally different, Spike set us up... he had figured out immediately that we would be a perfect match, and he wasn’t wrong!” Tara explained, looking at her fiancé.
“My Tary is right, Spike almost acted like one of those Dating agencies... and believe me, I’m a * very * satisfied customer!” Wesley added, looking at his giggling girlfriend.
“So, yours is a vocation, honey!” Buffy exclaimed, smiling at William.
The others looked at themselves without understanding, as they sat closer to the two blondes.
“You see, Spikey and I helped two friends of ours to declare that they liked each other ... and believe me, that wasn’t easy at all!” Buffy exclaimed, as the others nodded, and then they exchanged an understanding gaze with an evil smirk.
“ * Spikey *?!” they made fun of him at the same time, as William wanted nothing but to slip under the table.


The night went on very pleasantly, until Wesley threw a new topic over the table.
“Spike, I knew you would find a new band sooner or later. You couldn’t resist for long without your beloved music!”
William kicked him under the table.
“Tell me, Wes, have you been studying for years or is your bloody capacity to touch all the *taboo * topics innate?” William snapped exasperated, passing a hand through his hair.
“What does that mean?” Buffy questioned him with an angry tone, putting her hands on her hips.
“Luv, remember when I told you I’ve been playing drums for a little over a year?”
She nodded, but her eyes still waited for the rest of his answer. “Well, actually... I’ve been playing drums for more than ten years! Ok, I lied, but I did it because I didn’t want to make you feel awkward...” he immediately justified.
“You know what? I had some suspicions about that... you’re way too good to be just a fledgling!” she smiled. “So, it seems that you were in another band before playing with us...” she trailed, waiting for the explanation that will surely follow... and wishing he had been in a strictly boy band.
“Yes, more or less... until two tears ago. We were ‘The Bloody’. You know? I picked up the name!”
“I have no doubts about that!” she rolled her eyes.
“At the beginning I played with Xander, a friend from High school and we got along great. He was the bassist and the lead singer, too. My cousin Oz played the guitar, but then he had to quit due to school...” he started to explain. “Riley replaced him. He was Xander’s best friend, but he and I couldn’t stand each other, and the worst thing was that Xander became another person when Riley was around. Riley always wanted to be the leader and Xander wanted to please him. I didn’t feel free to express my opinions anymore, so they kept doing what they wanted. Bloody hell, what did they think? That I had a sodding chip in my brain that made me obey without protesting?” he snapped, as Buffy cuddled him to calm him down.
“You know, I couldn’t go on like that, so I decided to leave the band... and it wasn’t a friendly goodbye! I haven’t heard from them since that day ... and frankly, I don’t even wanna hear about them anymore!”
“The most important thing is that now you are with us... and now you do have freedom. C’mon, have I ever made you my slave?”
William looked at Buffy maliciously with a cocky grin.
“That depends, pet... are we still talking about the band... or about our more * private moments *?” he asked with a silky voice, sneering and raising his eyebrow.
This time it was Buffy the one wishing she could get under the table, as she blushed furiously when she felt William’s friends’ very inquiring looks on her.


TBC