Thanks to everyone! I'm so glad you like it! ;)
Here we go, I guess this is the moment everyone is waiting for since I began this FF, I know, I tortured you a little bit.. but now, after 24 chapters.. enjoy it! ;) Here’s a 10000% spuffy hot VERY LONG chapter, eh, eh!

Chapter 25 (NC 17!!!!!) (Lyrics from ‘Don’t go away’ by Oasis, and ‘Season’ by Good Charlotte (I adore them madly, and I’m gonna use tons of their songs in my other FF, too!))

It was almost sunrise, and deciding that he had waited for long enough, maybe even a bit too long, William left his house, jumping on his reliable Desy. As he crossed the roads, one by one, the radio kept company to him. He had tuned it to a station where, among the hits of the moment, sometimes there was some old successes, too.
A song by Oasis had started, and due to the fact that William didn’t disdain that band at all, he turned up the volume, without exaggerating, after all it was 3:00 a.m. and he was in the middle of a build-up area!
He listened carefully to the lyrics, and they couldn’t have seemed more perfect for his situation.

A COLD AND FROSTY MORNING
THERE ’S NOT A LOT TO SAY
‘BOUT THE THINGS CAUGHT IN MY MIND
AND AS THE DAY WAS DAWNING
MY PLANE FLEW AWAY
WITH ALL THE THINGS CAUGHT IN MY MIND

AND I WANNA BE THERE WHEN YOU ’RE COMING DOWN
AND I WANNA BE THERE WHEN YOU HIT THE GROUND

SO DON’T GO AWAY, SAY WHAT YOU SAY
BUT SAY THAT YOU ’LL STAY FOREVER AND A DAY
IN THE TIME OF MY LIFE
CAUSE I NEED MORE TIME, YES I NEED MORE TIME
JUST TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

DAMN MY SITUATION
AND THE GAMES I HAVE TO PLAY
WITH ALL THE THINGS CAUGHT IN MY MIND
DAMN MY EDUCATION
I CAN ‘T FIND THE WORDS TO SAY
‘BOUT THE THINGS CAUGHT IN MY MIND


AND I WANNA BE THERE WHEN YOU ’RE COMING DOWN
AND I WANNA BE THERE WHEN YOU HIT THE GROUND

SO DON’T GO AWAY, SAY WHAT YOU SAY
BUT SAY THAT YOU ’LL STAY FOREVER AND A DAY
IN THE TIME OF MY LIFE
CAUSE I NEED MORE TIME, YES I NEED MORE TIME
JUST TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

ME AND YOU, WHAT ‘S GOING ON?
ALL WE SEEM TO KNOW IS HOW TO SHOW
THE FEELINGS THAT ARE WRONG


DON’T GO AWAY..

The next song cut the end of the previous one, but it seemed to have a determined goal: to make William dive into his memories.

SUMMER AIR REMINDS ME OF
ALL THE FEELINGS OF YOUR LOVE
AND WHAT IT WAS LIKE WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER
WALKING OUT ALONG THE BEACH
YOU WERE NEVER FAR FROM MY REACH
AND YOU HELD ME THROUGH THE STORMY WEATHER

AND I
I WANNA FALL IN LOVE TONIGHT
AND I REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID
EVERYTHING WAS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

LAYING ON THE SUMMER GRASS
YOU TOLD ME NOT TO TALK SO FAST
AS I TOLD YOU HOW I FELT
YOU MAKE ME FEEL RIGHT AT HOME
YOU TOLD ME I WAS NOT ALONE
AND YOU KNEW JUST HOW I FELT

I KNOW WE TALKED ABOUT IT
I JUST CAN’T GET AROUND IT
I JUST WANT ONE MORE NIGHT WITH YOU


AND I
I WANNA FALL IN LOVE TONIGHT
AND I REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID
EVERYTHING WAS GONNA BE ALRIGHT


OCTOBER AIR REMINDS ME OF
ALL THE SEASONS OF YOUR LOVE
AND WHAT IT WAS LIKE WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER
THE SMELL OF FALL IS EVERYWHERE
AND THOUGH IT SEEMS I JUST DON’T CARE
CAUSE NOW YOU ‘VE GONE AWAY

I
I WANNA FALL IN LOVE TONIGHT
AND I REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID
EVERYTHING WAS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

William finally got to Revello Drive. He turned off the radio and parked the car. Once he got out of the car, he stood in front of Buffy’s front door, ready to ring the bell. He didn’t want to wake her up so abruptly, but it seemed like he had no other choice.
He looked around and realized that maybe he had a choice though: the window of Buffy’s bedroom was open. And, casually, there was a tree with robust branches that were close enough to said window. Although it was something he hadn’t done for ages, William climbed on the tree and with a shocking easiness he reached the windowsill.
Buffy hadn’t heard anything, because she had finally managed to sleep, after turning in her bed frantically and crying most of the night. William approached slowly towards her.
“So, you weren’t kidding, sunshine, you really left your room open till sunrise, although with this cold it doesn’t seem like the wisest idea to me...” he whispered to her, pulling her hair behind her ear.
She instantly woke up, gasping due to the surprise, and wrapped her arms around his neck.
“William, it’s really you! Please, tell me I’m not dreaming...” she exclaimed, holding him tight.
“You know, usually people give a pinch, but I’m thinking about something nicer...” he smiled sweetly at her, bending over those lips that he had terribly missed. “Buffy, please, my love, forgive me, I was so tied up to my past that I didn’t figure out what I was about to lose in the present until I almost did...” he admitted between kisses, as she slipped from beneath the sheets, revealing the pink nightdress she wore.
“No, William, it’s you who must forgive me, I swear I’ll never be so madly paranoid again. I’ll never doubt you anymore!” she apologized, still kissing him.
“And I’ll never give you a reason to doubt me...”
“Oh, Spike, I still can’t believe this is not a dream...” she sighed.

He parted from her, getting up, and she got alarmed, fearing that she had said something wrong, but she smiled when she saw him taking her bag and put it on the bed, opening it and starting to throw all her clothes on the floor, one by one.
“You won’t need this packed anymore, because you’ll stay, right, pet?”
Buffy answered by helping him throw her clothes on the floor.
“The only place I wanna be at it’s right here with you, Spike. Honey, I was sure I had lost you forever when I didn’t see you at the window...” she murmured and her green eyes became tearful at the sad memory.
“That’s what I wanted you to believe... So, did I surprise you?” he said, kissing her eyes and wiping away the first tears that had rolled down her cheeks with his thumb.
“Yes, but... you were so evil!” she protested with little punches on his chest.
“Pet, you should know better. I’m the Big Bad!” he sneered, kissing her once more.

“Sunshine, am I wrong… or did you lose weight?” he observed, looking at her concerned. “Well, yeah, a little bit… let’s just say I didn’t feel much like eating in these last horrible days. That’s it! I knew it, now you don’t like me anymore because I’m ugly!” she said, parting from him and covering with the sheet again.
He pulled it away gently, caressing her from her ankles to her shoulders with the most tender smile gracing his face.
“You’re *never* ugly, luv, understood? You’re beautiful, I just want you to recover...” he explained, pulling her to himself. “Oh, my baby, you’re... oh, God! You’re hot, you’re burning!” he exclaimed scared.
“It’s just that I’m burning with desire!” she whispered, holding him tighter.
“No, luv, you’ve got a fever!” he struck back, bending on her forehead. “And it’s pretty high, too, you must...”

Buffy cut him off, pulling him towards herself to kiss him. “I don’t need anything, you’re my medicine, William. I’ve never desired to be yours as much as I’m doing it right now. I’m ready, my love, take me!” she said, trying to take off his leather coat.
But he parted from her, getting up. “First, this freezing air is not good for you...” he stated, closing the window. “And second…” he went on, sitting on the bed again, entwining his fingers with hers. “Can you assure me that *this * is not delirium due to the high fever?” he smiled at her.
“No delirium. I love you, William, and there couldn’t be a more proper moment than this one to show you how much I do, fever or not! The question is, do you want me?”
William burst out laughing. “There’s no doubt, you’ve got fever; otherwise you wouldn’t ask me such a bloody idiotic question!” he struck back, taking off his coat and throwing it on her desk. “Of, course I want you, you can’t even begin to imagine how much I do...” he went on, tickling her nose with the straps of her nightdress.
“Make me imagine, then. What are you waiting for?” she said, rolling onto him and tickling him at the same time, as her free hand unbuttoned his red shirt. “Kiss me, William!”
“You don’t have to ask me twice!” he smiled, ‘attacking’ her lips, letting their tongues start a battle that would have no losers.



Without breaking their lips’ contact, Buffy managed to take off his shirt, but her hands found the fabric of his T-Shirt, instead of his bare chest.
“Uff, you’ve got too many clothes on!” she grumbled, slipping a hand inside his T-Shirt and her hot temperature made him shiver, very similar to the one he made her feel as he began tracing her legs, stomach, shoulders and face with his still cold hands (he came from outside).
“Should I take your nightdress off first, or would you prefer to take off my T-Shirt?” he asked, panting excitedly at the thought of what they were about to do.
“It’s my turn, because once I take this T-shirt off, you will still remain half dressed!” she pointed out, getting rid of his T-Shirt.
She was about to take care of his belt, too, but he blocked her.
“No way, honey. The next move is mine!” he sneered, taking off her nightdress, revealing the red lace lingerie she wore under it. “Wow! Did I ever tell you that red is my favourite colour?”
“Of course you did, but I’ve got the feeling that even if it was green, blue, purple or whatever... it wouldn’t make much difference at this moment!” she teased him.
“Touché,” he smiled, ready to bend over her, but this time it was her who blocked him.
“Now, you’re cheating, it’s my turn!” she commented, as her hands!went back to work on his belt, but he stopped her.
“Tsk, Tsk. What’s all this rush? Do you already want to reach the goal? There are so many things I wanna do with you, first..” he protested, straddling her and undoing her bra in a single move.
“But Spike, we already did thiiii…” Buffy tried to complain, but when he sank his face between her breasts, she was driven crazy with pleasure.
“You’re right, sunshine, we already did this, so why should I go on?” he teased, parting from her, but she pulled him back to her breasts.
“Just dare to stop and I …” she trailed, moaning when William resumed his previous activity, sucking and nibbling at one of her nipples and then the other, as his hand caressed eagerly her womanhood through the lace of her slip.

“Oh, God, Buffy, you’re so hot!” he murmured against the hollow of her neck, and then he traced all her body with small kisses, reaching her belly and descending.
“Oh, Spike, I’m on fire.. and I’m not sure it’s just due to the fever!” Buffy moaned, feeling him pull down her slip as she abandoned herself to his caresses.
William went up to her face again, kissing her with all the passion he could muster, and then he looked at her with the most wicked of all sneers.
“Well, someone must put out the fire!” and before she could say anything, the boy sank his face between her legs.. and she understood nothing anymore!

As soon as she recovered from the strong emotion he conveyed, Buffy helped him kick his shoes off and crawled upon him, undoing that belt she was aiming at since he woke her up, pulling down his jeans after.
“Uh! Summer or Winter, there’s no difference, you just don’t like wearing underwear!” she stated, smiling. “After all, I get to benefit from that...” the girl sneered, cupping his virility and started to caress it.
“Bloody hell, Slayer, this way you’ll end up roasting it!” he exclaimed.
“Oops, sorry!” she apologized, stopping.
“Did I tell you I didn’t like it?” he smirked, so she resumed what she was doing, but when her mouth came to play, William felt as if he was in Heaven... although due to her fever... it reminded him of Hell!
By then, they were both naked, gazing into each other’s eyes.

“Luv, are you sure?” William whispered, crawling slowly upon her.
“Yes, love, I’m reeeeeady!” she assured him, but before she could finish the sentence, William had already started to thrust inside her gently. She felt a slight discomfort at first, which slowly disappeared and then she incited him to increase the rhythm, moving her hips in synchrony with his. And they went on like that for a while.
“Yeeess, Wiilliiam, don’t stop... yeeesss...” she moaned, scratching his shoulders as she fall over the edge.
“Oh, Buuuuufffyyy!” he roared, losing himself into ecstasy.
They kissed panting, and afterwards, they partially got dressed again.
William held Buffy tight, doing something that made her very happy. He opened himself to her, telling her about his family, his past, and she listened to him with great attention, as if it was the first time she’d heard all that, and in a certain sense it was, because she had never heard the tale from the main protagonist.
They talked until morning, and then they fell asleep together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
“And now, let’s take them off!” a feverish (in every sense!) Buffy exclaimed in the afternoon, turning to a William who was very much in the same condition she was, taking off the thermometer from her mouth and waiting for William to do the same. “So, how much?” she asked him.
“102.3. And you?”
“Ah! 102.6, I’m the sicker one, I win! So, it’s you who must go downstairs, head towards the kitchen and take back two glasses of water. I already have the aspirins in my drawer!” she explained, as he got up, completely dressed again, because he couldn’t allow himself to hang around with just his jeans, sick as he was at the moment. “Just open all the closets at random, you’ll find everything, c’mon, go!” she instructed him.

After a while, William came back with two glasses of water, and Buffy threw two effervescent aspirins inside them.
“Let’s have a toast!” William suggested, as they listened to the swish of their aspirins melting in the water.
“A toast with aspirins?!” she frowned.
“Well, it’s better than nothing at all. It means that when we recover I’ll take you to the most elegant restaurant in town and we’ll have a toast with champagne!” he promised her, giving her the glass.
“Why am I so surprised? After all, I should expect everything from a guy who talks to his car! Anyway, a toast to what?”
“It’s simple. To us, pet!” he smiled at her, and after they’d made their glasses touch each other, they drank their medicine.

“And now, what can we do?” Buffy wondered, kissing him.
“Mm. As sick as I am now, I hope you won’t want me to go back home...” he murmured between kisses.
“Are you kidding? It’s so cold outside, if you went out you’d catch bronchopneumonia. No way, honey, you stay here with me, good and quiet...”
“Uhmm... if I were you, I wouldn’t be so sure about ‘good and quiet’...” he sneered, pinching her hip playfully. “After all, you know what doctors tell sick people, don’t you? Stay warm, take all the right medicines, but mostly... spend lots of time in bed!” he chuckled, jumping over her, so their clothes inevitably ended on the floor once more, as the two blondes made love again.

“Spikey, if we go on like this, I’m afraid we’ll never recover. You know, doctors also say sick people shouldn’t * tire themselves*!” she pretended to complain, as they dressed up again, between bouts of dizziness.
“Look, pet, I’ve never been so happy to have a fever. We could stay sick forever for all I care, I wouldn’t complain!” he struck back, covering them with the sheet.
“Not forever, honey, maybe just for two days, because then mom will come back, and I don’t think she would be very happy if she found us in bed together. Ok, she wants to meet you, but I’m thinking this is not the most proper way!” she chuckled, and then she sneezed.
William pulled her to himself, opening his shirt and wrapping it around, as people do with a pet left in the rain.
“Oooh, poor my baby, you’re getting worse… come here and let me warm you up!”

TBC

Well, did you forgive me ?? ;)