Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you, Caitie, you’re sooo kind, I’m sorry for this huge late!!
Charter 27

They were performing the fifth song of the afternoon, very satisfied by the results of the previous ones, when a certain someone paid them a visit. “Guys, we heard you from outside, you sound awesome!” Doyle congratulated.
“Yes, you’re gonna make an amazing return!” his girlfriend exulted.
“Return?” William repeated, looking at him in disbelief.
“Yes, return, and you can already imagine where it will take place...” Wesley went on, adjusting his glasses.
“You mean that...” Buffy trailed hopefully.
“Anya went to The Bronze to try to persuade Clem into giving you another chance, she’s gonna explain how things really happened; knowing her I guess it won’t be that hard to convince him!” Tara smiled.
“Anya is so wonderful!” Angel smiled.
“Plus, there’s this guy who works at The Bronze and that was gonna help her... it seems that those two are getting pretty close...” Cordelia added.
“I can’t believe it!” Willow yelled into the microphone without turning it off first, so she ended up making everyone almost deaf due to the very annoying and loud whistle. “Oops, sorry, guys!” she smiled innocently.

“Anyway, now we’ve gotta find a way to eliminate the hateful Initiative and their girlfriends ...” Wesley commented, but everyone looked at him shocked. “Uh? Ah, sure, I said ‘eliminate’, but I didn’t mean it literally, of course… Nothing tragic, I was just looking for a device to keep them busy so they won’t make it on time to perform on Friday Night...” he clarified.
“I know them. They would lose their minds for the first girl that goes after them and flirts a little... it would be a good way to get them and their girlfriends, because neither of them deserves the High Fidelity award!” William grumbled.
“I got it!” Wesley exclaimed. “Spike, we saw them, but they’ve never seen us, because you never introduced them to us, thank God, so we could take advantage of that. Think about it: Doy, Andy and I could take care of their girlfriends, and Cordy, Faith and you, honey, could get the three stupid guys’ attention with an excuse... so they will fall in our trap, I still don’t know what trap, but...”
All of the sudden, Wesley stopped, realizing that the others were staring at him in astonishment. “What? You don’t like my idea?” he wondered.
“No, Wes, we like it, it’s just that you seem like a lieutenant general who is planning an attack with his army!” William made fun of him. “Anyway, it’s a very good plan!” he added.
“Really, Wes, I think you have what it takes to be a leader!” Angel commented, slapping his shoulder playfully.
“Yeah, the plan is cool, but... how can we catch them off guard, all together, before they get ready for their show?” Doyle wondered.
“We need someone who plays on our side… but who?” Andrew wondered.

At that exact moment, Anya rushed in, panting due to the run.
“Guys, everything went fine, very fine. I told Clem how things really went and what The Initiative did... He swore he will avenge you!” Anya explained. “And he didn’t mean just to tell them that he’d found out about everything and kick them out of the club, since that’d be too easy for them, no, he won’t tell them anything, so on Friday night they’ll believe it’s a night as the others, instead...”
“Instead?” Willow asked her.
“That’s the point: my stud and he had already planned an excuse to catch them all together before they get ready for the show, but the problem is that we still don’t know how to drag them into another room... like the basement! And their girlfriends are another big problem, too, they are always with them...” Anya snorted.
The others smiled, and she wondered why.
“It happens that Faith, Andrew, Doyle, Cordy, Tara and their leader know how to distract them... but they couldn’t find the right occasion, so... Bingo!” Angel explained.
“Yes, it’s perfect and everything, but... STOP CALLING ME LEADER!” Wesley protested, rolling his eyes exasperated.
“Hey, would-be-Don Juan, when you take care of the brunette… remember this is just a charade!” Cordelia summoned Doyle.
“Honey, how did you know I would choose her?” her fiancé asked, astonished.
“Because you always go for the brunettes, my dear!” she pulled him to her, kissing him deeply.
Faith warned Andrew, too, with a very sweet tone, but the message wasn’t sweet at all.
“Andy, you also know you’d better not identify with the character you’re playing too much... if you care about your life, honey, got me?”
“C’mon, Faithy, you know you’re the only one that I want!” he reassured her, caressing her hair and face.
Tara confined herself to just smile at her fiancé, before talking.
“I know I don’t have to tell you anything, I trust you... but I don’t trust the blonde... I don’t know which blonde you will choose, but it doesn’t change anything!” she snapped.
“You know, I already found my beloved blonde and I won’t ever let her go!” Wesley struck back, hugging her.

Anya was kind of annoyed, so she approached The Chosen Ones.
“Before all of you also leave for MushyLand, take your instruments and play something! If you dare to snog…. I’ll feel left out, since my honey stayed in the club...” she complained, so the others decided to please her, starting a song.
“Wonderful! It seems that you have improved since the last time I heard you play!” she gave it up for them at the end. “Oh, guys, I’m so happy that The Chosen Ones didn’t split!” she admitted as they smiled at her, touched. “I was so afraid you would ask me for your money back because you wouldn’t need the studio anymore!” she added.
“That’s the Anya I know!” Angel rolled his eyes, shaking his head in resignation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“It was a great idea to set up these appetizers just for us, a few hours before the concert!” Riley congratulated with Clem and the other five people nodded as they kept devouring handfuls of crisps, popcorn and cocktail snacks.
“Well, after the two wonderful concerts you already did, you deserved it! I already told you it’s on the house!” Clem smiled to them.

< If it was up to me I would give you poisoned snacks, why, you little... Grrrr!> Clem thought furiously, leaving.

“Hey you, do something useful and bring us another drink!” Xander ordered the barman, who casually was Anya’s boyfriend.
Although he was dying to punch the annoying bighead who believed, as his friends did, they were three big rock stars just because of a couple of simple performances, the boy obeyed... but not before having the satisfaction of spitting into their drinks!
The boy went out to throw out the garbage, but it wasn’t his only purpose.
“So, my dear actresses, are you ready to come into the picture?” he turned to Tara, Cordelia and Faith who were waiting outside.
“We’ll astonish you with the special effects!” Faith smiled, getting into the club with the others through the main entrance.

The six people who sat at the table saw three girls rush inside as they took a look around, kind of anxiously.
“Girls, you can’t stay here, we open at 8:00 p.m. ...” Clem informed them, appearing at their side.
Without minding at his words, one of them pointed at the three guys, yelling.
“Girls, here they are! I told you I wasn’t wrong!” Cordelia exclaimed, drawing out in hurry a notebook from her bag. The three boys seemed to be amused and pleased, while Darla, Drusilla and Harmony glared at the three strangers. “I absolutely must have your autograph!”
“It’s true, they’re The Initiative! I’m dying to take a pic with you!” Tara said, drawing out a camera from her rucksack.
“I want both things, plus a souvenir, anything... a button of your shirt... or a plectrum of your guitar!” Faith exclaimed enthused, smiling at Riley and approaching him, as he smiled back at her, completely forgetting about Darla.
In the meantime, Cordelia and Tara did the same with Xander and Ben, respectively, getting the same result. In fact, without thinking twice, the boys left with them, under their girlfriends’ enraged gazes.


***************************************** (In the meantime)
“Alright, phase A is done, now it’s time for phase B!” Clem thought out loud, taking out his mobile and dialing Doyle’s number, making it ring just once, because that was the signal for Wesley, Andrew and Doyle to come out and play their parts.

******************************************
“Where are we going?” Ben asked, as the girls were heading towards a specific room.
“We are bringing you to meet some friends of ours, female friends, because they want to meet you, too!” the blonde explained, wishing that Ben stopped caressing her hair as soon as possible.
“So, you came to our show...” Xander commented, putting an arm around Cordelia’s shoulder who made a huge effort not to react.
“Yeah, and you are such a great...”

< I’d better not to say * what *!> the girl thought.

“You know, you are kind of a hottie!” Riley whispered to Faith as he wrapped an arm around her waist.
“I confess, you make my blood boil...” she smiled.

the brunette girl thought, happy because they had finally arrived to the basement.

“C’mon, they’re inside, waiting for you, so we can take our pics all together!” Tara invited them.
“Well, now I wanna think only of you, spicy girl!” Riley said, taking out a pen and looking at Faith’s large neckline without any shame.
“So, on which boob do you want my autograph?”
Before he could even take a breath, Faith grabbed his shoulder, shoving her knee in * his parts * as hard as she could.
“Here is perfect!” she sneered as he crouched in pain.
“Well, your friend seems to be kinda violent,..” Xander commented, pulling Cordelia closer, but she pushed him away furiously.
“So, do you think I’m kinda violent, too?” she struck back, stamping his foot with her dangerous stiletto heel, making him scream and jump on the other feet.
Tara opened the door, grabbing Ben by his sweater and pushed him inside the basement before he could even realize it.
“See? I didn’t even give you the time to say something that would surely be something stupid... So, in a certain sense... I did you a favor!” the girl explained, as the two brunettes pushed Riley and Xander inside, too.
“Hey, what kind of joke is this?” they snapped in chorus, but before they could get out, Clem and Anya’s boyfriend showed up.
“You are not going anywhere. I know everything, you mean double-crossers! You took advantage of a moment of crisis of a guy who once was your friend, without mentioning that * you * created that moment, you disgust me! You know, I like competition, but just when it’s fair, you went overboard!” Clem scolded them.
“If you lock us here, you won’t have a band to perform tonight and you’ll lose lots of customers!” Riley made him notice.
“Haven’t you guessed yet, dumb boy? I already have a band, the best band I could ask for, the one that should have always been on this stage!” he informed them.
“You can’t keep us here; we’ll denounce you for abduction!” Xander threatened them.
“Please, don’t make me laugh, it’s abduction just after twenty four hours... and we couldn’t stand you for so long! You’ll be out by the end of the night... and don’t you dare come back here again!” Anya’s boyfriend warned them.
“Yeah, and forget about performing elsewhere, I’m a good friend of all the owners of the best clubs around, so I’ll let them know how mean, vile and slimy you are!” Clem went on.
“Ah, before I forget... I just wanted to let you know that before... I spitted in your drinks!” the barman confessed, shutting the door and locking them inside.

The three girls had enjoyed the whole scene.
“Well, we did a very good job!” Faith commented.
“You were so great! Gee, there’s nothing I wouldn’t give to have... even just ¼ of your character!” Tara admitted, looking at her with devotion.
“Well, Tara, you know... you have a sweetness... that scares!” Cordelia tried to comfort her.
“I wonder how our guys will deal with those three witches; Darla seems to be the most terrible one... and your Wesley is dealing with her!” Faith changed subjects, turning to Tara.
“If that viper dares put her ugly clutches on MY fiancé, I swear I’ll take a broken glass and use it to disfigure her until not even her own mother can recognize her!” Tara growled, shocking the other two girls.
“Hey, what happened to the sweet Tara we all know and love?” Cordelia exclaimed, looking at her kinda scared.
“C’mon, girls, when it’s just a matter of words... let me be tough!” the blonde smile.

TBC

So, are you ready for the last chapter? And if you are curious... you’ll find out who the mysterious Anya’s boyfriend is! ;)
Hope you’ll still like it!