Chapter 4

What the bleeding hell did I do last night? Spike wondered as he awoke with the mother of all hangovers. Sitting in his chair, he looked towards his television and remembered Harmony's screwup which prompted the start of his drinking binge. Remember going to the Bronze and then- Bugger can't remember a bleedin thing. As Spike stood up he spotted the treasures he'd taken from Buffy's room and smiled. Don't remember getting those, but best hide them before Harm comes back. Don't need the Blondie Bear/Slayer speech again.

As Spike picked up his mementos from his Slayer, he looked around his crypt, something was different but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. His ashtray was overflowing and he remembered emptying it yesterday. Taking a couple steps towards the ladder that lead to the sub-level of the crypt, Spike stopped short. On the floor was on lone red rose petal. Oh well, must be something he tracked in, hazard of living in a cemetery, bloody flowers everywhere. He went below and placed his items in his Buffy shrine. Behind a curtain were dozens of images of her, drawings, pilfered panties and other items belonging to his Golden Goddess.

Spike rubbed his face against the sweater and inhaled his Slayer's scent. God he wanted her. He grew hard as he inhaled her scent. Carefully laying her sweater down. Spike grabbed a pair of her panties and then grabbed some cushions he had lying just outside the curtained alcove. He arranged the cushions in the doorway and began to strip his clothes off. Sitting down on the cushions he stared at the smiling images of his beloved and reached for his cock which was almost painfully erect.

Taking Buffy's panties, he licked the crotch to enhance the scent and to taste his beloved Slayer. She tasted so good, he wished he could lap her sweet juice from her pussy rather than only from her panties, he could spend days with his head between those golden thighs. A groan escaped him as his hand continued pleasuring his tormented flesh. He locked his eyes on a photo of her smiling wearing a tight tank top with no bra and began fantasizing as he worked his cock and precum began to weep out.

It started in the Bronze, where everything between them began. She was wearing a skimpy outfit, black leather skirt and tiny black tank, he decided. Dancing seductively the entire crowd blurred as Buffy became the only thing in the universe. Buffy looked up at Spike, smiled and pulled him to her. They danced slowly and then their lips met. Pulling away from their battle of tongues, Buffy moaned his name and lead him to the door of the Bronze.

They rushed down the street toward Spike's crypt, stopping to grab one another furiously. Mouths and tongues fought in desperation and hand wandered indecently as they approached their destination. At last in the cemetery, Spike could wait no longer, he placed her on a large flat tomb. Buffy struggled with her tanktop, distracted as Spike began to suck on one rosy peak as it was exposed. She writhed as he used over a hundred years of expertise on her body, tormenting her nipples until they stood out so far hardly any areola remained around the edge.

Buffy pulled the blonde head from her breasts to her mouth and mated her tongue with his. Spike reached to the hem of Buffy's skirt and slowly slid it upwards. He moved to caress her through her panties, but his fingers found none and instead caressed the steamy heat of her pussy. Without breaking his mouth from hers, Spike ran his fingertip along Buffy's slit and made her moan into his mouth.

Pulling away from her, he smiled wickedly. "Dirty little Slayer. No panties, someone is in for a tongue lashing."

Buffy quivered with anticipation and laid back. Spike grabbed her legs and spread them wide. Slowly he trailed his lips from just about the knee on one inner thigh and worked upwards, he allowed his mouth to linger at the hub of her femoral artery and nipped it softly. Buffy drew her legs up and rested her ankles on her shoulders, giving Spike full access to her pussy. She whimpered as Spike traced her slit with his tongue in one broad lazy stroke and then another. He pushed one finger gently into Buffy's wet center and then added a second. Spike probed slowly until he found her g-spot and began to tease it gently. He moved his mouth to her clit and began circling it with his tongue.

Buffy's breath was coming in shallow pants as she teetered on the brink. Spike continued licking her slowly, moving his fingers in her wet cunt at the same languorous pace. Reaching out Buffy tried to grab onto Spike, but her fingers jerked reflexively as her orgasm hit her full force and a scream tore from her lips. Even as her gasps slowed, Spike continued the gentle onslaught of his mouth and fingers. Buffy tried vainly to push Spike away. He grabbed her hands with his free hand and continued his attentions to her swollen clit and gently pushed a third finger into the velvet heat of her pussy. Pleasure mounting, Buffy writhed and began crying Spike's name over and over as if she were chanting a prayer. Spike licked faster and his fingers sped up their dance within the Slayer's pussy until she came again and was reduced to soft wordless whimpers.

A self-satisfied smile stole across Spike's face as he released her hands and lifted his face from her pussy. Gently he withdrew his fingers from her shiny wetness and gave one a lick. The other two were still dripping wet as he brought them to her mouth and slid them in. Buffy took hold of his hand as she sucked her juices off Spike's fingers. Then she released his hand and pulled Spike on top of her and his mouth down on hers.

"Need to feel you," she panted against his mouth. Spike stood up, removed his dust and t-shirt as Buffy sat up and jerked his jeans open. His cock eagerly strained into Buffy's warm hand.

"Blondie bear," she said.

"Blondie huh?" Spike asked confused.

"Blondie Bear!" Harmony's voice intruded from the crypt above, pulling Spike from his fantasy.

Shit! Spike stood up and walked outside of his shrine. Angrily he grabbed his jeans and forced his hard cock inside.